This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Here Is"
The following 194 pages are in this category, out of 194 total.
- According to Srila Jiva Gosvami and Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura, the word used here is nirvana-vilambitani, that which minimizes the value of liberation
- According to the demands of a particular devotee, he receives a result by the grace of God. He does not discriminate, thinking, "Here is a person favorable to Me, and here is a person who is not favorable." Rather, He fulfills the desires of everyone
- According to the service the living entity renders, he automatically receives benedictions from Krsna, who does not make distinctions, thinking, "Here is a person in an intimate relationship with Me, and here is a person I dislike"
- After many, many births, millions of births, here is another form of body, human form of body, and especially in the civilized society, in well-to-do society. So just try to utilize it
- After seeing those footprints, they (the gopis) exclaimed, "Oh, here is the impression of the marks on the soles of Krsna's feet! All the marks, such as the flag, the lotus flower, the trident and the thunderbolt, are distinctly visible here"
- All our members, the members of the Krsna consciousness society, should be ideal. At least people may see that "Here is a class of men - ideal character, ideal behavior, spiritual advanced, and very frugal and very nice"
- And where? Pranipata. Where you will find a person that "He is... Here is a person where I can surrender"? Then that means we have to make a little test where to surrender. That much knowledge you must have
- Animal propensity is to exploit others. And human propensity should be to do good to others. That is the difference between animal propensity and human propensity. So here is a nice thing, Krsna consciousness. Why should you not distribute?
- Another word here is mita-bhuk. This means that one should eat only as much as necessary to maintain the body and soul together. One should not be gluttonous to satisfy the tongue
- Any group of men, they have got a particular type of dress, the military dress, the police dress. So people can understand that "Here is a police." Similarly, by this dress they will chant, "Hare Krsna!" immediately. That is our experience
- As her (Yasoda's) natural feeling of affection increased, she decided to herself, Now let this incident be forgotten. I do not mind. Here is my son. Let me kiss Him
- As Krsna's avatara is there, here is also another avatara, arca-vigraha
- As soon as we say "Here is light," there must be darkness. This is called relative world. One has to be understood by other relative terms. But there is another world, which is called absolute world. There the master and the servant, the same
- As soon as we speak that "Here is son," there must be father. As soon as we say "Here is husband," there must be wife. As soon as we say "Here is servant," there must be master
- As the mothers cared for their respective babies, by the arrangement of yogamaya the babies thought, Here is My mother, and the mothers thought, Here is my son. Because of affection, milk naturally flowed from the mothers' breasts, & the babies drank it
- Because you have got the standard, how to make life successful. Here is Bhagavad-gita. Try to understand it, make your life successful, and then broadcast this message all over the world. That is paropakara
- Bhuliya Tomare, CDV 17 - We have heard so much about surrender. So here are some of the songs how one can make surrender
- Brahmacarya means, strictly. Brahmacarya means that one should not look upon woman, 'Oh, here is a very beautiful girl'. That is also sex, subtle sex. And to talk, 'Fsh, fsh, fsh, fsh', that is also subtle sex. So these things are to be avoided
- By that kaustubha jewel, one can understand that "Here is Lord Visnu, and here is ordinary living being"
- By the insurmountable intricacies of the material nature of the Lord, all these plans for progress are being constantly frustrated. They have no eyes to see that their attempts at peace & friendship are failing. But here is the hint to get over the hurdle
- Do you think that because you are very strong and stout, a big wrestler with muscles, you'll live? No. For Yamaraja there is no consideration that "Here is a weak person, lean and thin, and here is a very strong person"
- During these democratic days, monarchy is disliked by the people, but here is an example of how an emperor (Rsabhadeva) of the whole world kept all the citizens fully satisfied by supplying the necessities of life and following the Vedic principles
- Either the world is run on the principle of communistic philosophy or capitalistic philosophy, it will never be happy. Here is the formula, that everyone should be satisfied with the profit that he can easily make. That's all
- Even the dog knows how to use sex life. It doesn't require a Freud's philosophy. But the rascal human society, they are thinking that "Here is a big philosopher. He is writing about sex"
- Everyone in this material world, he may become an isvara is his group, but he is also controlled by somebody superior. That is the position of this relative isvara. But Krsna is absolute isvara. Nobody is isvara above Him. That is Krsna
- Everyone is interested how to earn money or how to gratify senses. That is the modern civilization. Here is a competition of sense gratification. I'm gratifying my senses in one way, and all others, they are trying to imitate me or compete
- God and we, we are all individuals. But the difference is that He's nityo nityanam. Nityanam means plural number. Nityo nityanam. Nityo is singular number, and nityanam means plural number. We are all plural number
- Gopinatha Acarya continued to point out the devotees, "Here is Suklambara. See, there is Sridhara. Here is Vijaya, and there is Vallabha Sena. Here is Purusottama, and there is Sanjaya"
- He (a devotee) has no discrimination that "Here is a Hindu. Here is a Muslim. Here is a Christian. Here is an African. Here is a white. Here is a black." No. "Everyone is Krsna's part and parcel. Let them revive their Krsna consciousness and be happy"
- Here (in SB 6.9.50) is the difference between the benedictions awarded by the demigods and those awarded by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu
- Here (in SB 7.12.10) is another important warning that a man must save himself from attraction to woman
- Here (in SB 8.1.9) is a distinction between the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the living entities. Nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam - Katha Upanisad 2.2.13
- Here (in SB 8.24.15) is an example of giving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead even without knowledge. Such service is called ajnata-sukrti
- Here (in SB 8.24.61) is a summary of Satyavrata's meeting with the fish incarnation of Lord Visnu. Lord Visnu's purpose was to take back all the Vedic literatures from the demon Hayagriva and restore them to Lord Brahma
- Here (in SB 9.18.39) is an example (of BG 7.20): the father shamelessly asked his son to exchange youth for old age. Of course, the entire world is under such illusion
- Here (SB 4.12.36) is a description of two aspects of the Vaikuntha planets. The first is that in the Vaikuntha sky there is no need of the sun & moon. This is confirmed by the Upanisads as well as in BG 15.6, na tad bhasayate suryo na sasanko na pavakah
- Here (SB 6.9.25) is an explanation of why the conditioned soul cannot see the Supreme Personality of Godhead face to face
- Here in this material world there are 8,400,000 different forms of life. They're all due to the mental concoction
- Here is a community. They have no problem
- Here is a decision by authorities like the Pandavas. All of them engaged themselves in favorably culturing the devotional service of the Lord Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Here is a description of the transcendental and eternal form of the Absolute Personality of Godhead. The Supreme Lord is not formless. He has His own transcendental form, which is not at all similar to the forms of the mundane world
- Here is a difference between male and female that exists even in the higher statuses of life-in fact, even between Lord Siva and his wife. Lord Siva could understand Citraketu very nicely, but Parvati could not
- Here is a general description of devotional service given by Sri Rupa Gosvami in his Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu
- Here is a great devotee, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said. "Upon seeing him, everyone can remember the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, son of Maharaja Nanda"
- Here is a learned, highly qualified brahmana, engaged in performing austerity and eagerly desiring to worship the Supreme Lord, the Supersoul who lives within the core of the heart in all living entities
- Here is a programme of spiritual movement (an appeal enclosed herewith). I am struggling alone very hard to give it an effective shape without any help from persons like you. You can help the movement a lot without the least difficulty or disturbances
- Here is a real Swami
- Here is a specific example of the Lord's (Krsna) being the Supreme and at the same time a plaything in the presence of His pure devotee
- Here is a very good example concerning spiritual understanding. Foolish rascals, including so-called jnanis, philosophers and scientists, cannot understand the existence of the soul within the body because they are lacking in spiritual knowledge
- Here is an authority speaking about Sri Krsna as the original Personality of Godhead and the first Narayana
- Here is an estimation of the Lord apart from His transcendental activities in the temporary, material creations
- Here is an example of incompatibility due to a mixture of neutrality and high conjugal love
- Here is an instance of anxiety in ecstatic love caused by Krsna's awkward position
- Here is an instance of such friendly feeling, When Krsna was holding up Govardhan Hill with His left hand, the vayasyas said, "My dear friend, You have been standing for the last seven days and nights without any rest
- Here is an instance where we can see that Lord Siva became pleased even in the fight with Arjuna
- Here is another explanation of the bewilderment created by the pastimes of the Supreme Lord. The Supreme Lord is the Supreme in all circumstances, as already explained
- Here is another foretelling of the advent of Lord Kalki, the incarnation of Godhead. He is to appear at the conjunction of the two yugas, namely at the end of Kali-yuga and the beginning of Satya-yuga
- Here is another great fault. You have arranged the word 'bhavani-bhartr' to your great satisfaction, but this betrays the fault of contradiction
- Here is another practical example by the action of Vidura's association with Dhrtarastra
- Here is evidence that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the supreme controller of everything. As we have previously described, there are two classes of men - the demons and the demigods - but neither of them are supremely powerful
- Here is Hari Bhatta, and there is Nrsimhananda. Here are Vasudeva Datta and Sivananda Sena
- Here is nice rose flower, it is manufactured by Krsna's energy, let it be offered to Krsna. This is self-realization
- Here is no inebrieties, in the spiritual world. Here it is full of inebrieties. You'll see that Krsna is enjoying with the gopis but there is no inebriety. There is no pregnancy, there is no abortion. That is the beauty
- Here is picture, Krsna's. Everyone can get this opportunity. Therefore Krsna comes to show practically how enjoyable life with Krsna in Vrndavana. Krsna is simply jolly, anandamayo 'bhyasat
- Here is proof that God is good for everyone. Even when He kills someone, the one who is killed attains liberation. What then is to be said of those who are already in the association of the Lord?
- Here is Raghava Pandita, here is Nandana Acarya, there is Sriman Pandita, and here are Srikanta and Narayana
- Here is recommendation, "Please do not take this, do not take this. Don't take animal foodstuff. Simply take Krsna prasadam. Don't drink, don't smoke..." There are so many don'ts, and so many do's also
- Here is the chance of getting freedom from this evolutionary process
- Here is the chance. You come to the temple, engage in the temple service. Naturally your mind will be absorbed in Krsna. This temple is open not for making a force; just to make this process, nivesita-atma, always absorbed in Krsna thought
- Here is the crucial test of yoga system - if you can concentrate your mind on the form of Visnu
- Here is the direction, the bottle of Bhagavad-gita. Krsna says, "It should be understood by the devotee, or you have to understand Bhagavad-gita from a devotee." This is the direction of this medicinal bottle. How you can go otherwise?
- Here is the distinction between a devotee and a philosopher who speculates on the subject matter of transcendence
- Here is the indication that after death we have to accept another body. Is it not? Now, what kind of body you are going to accept? There are 8,400,000 varieties of bodies
- Here is the opinion of Srila Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami. Persons who strictly follow the orders of the spiritual master are useful in executing the will of the Supreme, whereas persons who deviate from the strict order of the spiritual master are useless
- Here is the recommendation. Try to become Krsna conscious. And then you'll not be disturbed with all these external, ephemeral changes of the material world
- Here is the remedy for eliminating all inauspicious things within the heart which are considered to be obstacles in the path of self-realization. The remedy is the association of the Bhagavatas
- Here is the secret of yoga system. Yoga indriya-samyama. The real purpose of yoga is to control the senses
- Here is the university, where is the school, college, to teach this science how one can become uncontaminated? There is no such institution except this Krsna consciousness movement
- How do you understand that God is great? What is your calculation, that from, on this point, God is great? Just like in your Bible it is said, "God said 'Let there be creation,' and there was creation." Is it not? Is it not statement? So here is greatness
- How the matter has been simplified, that for attainment of spiritual life people have to undergo so many years under penance and regulation, and here is only, only thing is, that you simply chant the holy name of the Lord
- I am counting every moment for starting the Temple of Sri Sri Radha Krishna and here is the opportunity now which we must utilize without delay. Please therefore reply this letter immediately per return of post and oblige
- I decided that Sanatana had spoken very well. I was certainly being followed by a large crowd, and when people would see so many men, they would surely rebuke Me, saying, 'Here is another imposter'
- I give the name and address of Bhagavan. His father's name and everything. Why you are being misled? Where is the scope for searching out where is Bhagavan? Here is Bhagavan
- I may not know what is God, but because my predecessors, acaryas, confirm it, the "Here is Bhagavan," we accept it. That's all. We save so much trouble by mental speculation. We accept the parampara system
- I take America as my fatherland. India is motherland, and here is fatherland. So many fathers. My father was very affectionate to me. He would do everything for me. I lost one father, I have got so many fathers
- I very much appreciate both yours and your brother's activities and it appears that both of you were in your previous birth advanced in this line of Krishna Consciousness, and here is another chance to complete it
- If he simply takes care of the Deity worship and if he does not offer respectful behavior to another devotee, he is kanistha-adhikari. He is in the lower stage. So isvare tad adhinesu. He must see that "Here is a devotee."
- If one is serious, Krsna is satisfied: "Now he's serious about finding out, about knowing Me." Then Krsna gives him direction that "Here is guru, My representative. You take shelter of him and you will get Me"
- If we take it that "Here is an institution where we can have free hotel, free living and free sense gratification," then the whole institution will be spoiled. Be careful. All the GBC's, they should be careful that this mentality may not increase
- If you do not understand that "Here is a chance to get me free out of this entanglement," if you don't take the chance, are you not the lowest of the mankind?
- If you go to purchase some medicine, the shopkeeper may say, "Now, here is a medicine equal to this medicine, and its price is less." So no sane man will purchase. "Why I shall purchase the imitation for being less price? Give me the original"
- If you have no money, then you cannot get justice, because he's claiming after all it is right claim, but if he had no fifteen thousand, then he could not claim it
- If you offer one fruit to Krsna, what is His gain? Krsna is not concerned with your offering and not offering, but if you offer, it is for your interest. It is for your interest, so Krsna will recognize, "Here is a devotee."
- If you want good government, then - this is democratic age - then you must be good. You must know who is good. Then you can elect: "Here is good man"
- If you want to know about me, then you must know from me. That is authentic. That is authentic. Or from a confidential person who is confidence of me. Similarly, if you want to know Krsna, then here is Bhagavad-gita, spoken by Krsna
- In 1922 when I (Prabhupada) saw my Guru Maharaja and when I was convinced about his argument and mode of presentation, I was so much struck with wonder. I could understand that "Here is the proper person who can give real religious idea"
- In 1969 I was guest in the house of John Lennon in London. So there was a ghost in... It was a big plot. There was a guest house. So they complained, "Sir, here is ghost." So I advised them to chant Hare Krsna, and the ghost went away
- In modern science they are trying to combat all the material obstacles, but here is the main obstacle. That nobody wants to die but there is death
- In the beginning he was proud of being Brahma, the lord of the universe, but now he understood, "Here is the Lord of the universe. I am simply an insignificant agent. Govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami"
- In the First Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam it is said that the absolute truth is one, and He is manifested as impersonal Brahman, Paramatma (supersoul), and Bhagavan (the Supreme Personality of Godhead). Here is a spiritual distinction
- In the material world if our consciousness is changed to Krishna then even here is vaikuntha consciousness
- In the northeastern direction, they saw the horse near the asrama of Kapila Muni. "Here is the man who has stolen the horse," they said. "He is staying there with closed eyes. Certainly he is very sinful. Kill him! Kill him!"
- In this age, so many girls are unmarried and falsely imagining themselves free, but their life is miserable. Here (in SB 9.9.32) is an instance in which a woman felt that without her husband she was nothing but a dead body
- In this dual, the world of duality, here, in this material world, the, "This thing is very good, this thing is very bad," it is simply mental concoction. Everything here is bad. Nothing good. So this is our mental creation only
- In this material world of samsara, there are the same relationships (as relationship of devotees with Krsna). One thinks, "Here is my son," "Here is my wife," "Here is my lover," or "Here is my friend." But these relationships are temporary illusions
- It is easy to understand that everything manifested here is temporary. The obvious example is our body. If one is thirty years old, thirty years ago his body was not manifested, and in another fifty years it will again be unmanifested
- It is said that without being a qualified brahmana one should not read the mantras of the Vedas. Here is the proof that the brahmanas were qualified with all the brahminical symptoms. Maharaja Nanda also had full faith in them
- Kamsa immediately got up from bed, thinking, "Here is Kala, the supreme time factor, which has taken birth to kill me!" Thus overwhelmed, Kamsa, his hair scattered on his head, at once approached the place where the child had been born - SB 10.4.3
- Krsna addressed Jarasandha as follows: "You may note that here is the second son of King Pandu, Bhimasena, and the third son of Pandu, Arjuna. As for Myself, you may know that I am your old enemy Krsna, the cousin of the Pandavas"
- Krsna can give you shelter. Don't... Don't disbelieve Him. He is not a man like me. If I promise you something, it may be broken because I am not all-powerful. But here is a promise by the all-powerful
- Krsna is situated in both the boy's and the girl's heart. So Krsna is giving, "You wanted to enjoy. Now here is opportunity, you take it." Then Krsna becomes the cause. Mattah smrtir jnanam. "You wanted. You have got, here is
- Krsna is there, but you cannot see Him. You are not advanced. Just like another example. Here is, the sunlight is here. Everyone experiences. But that does not mean sun is here
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the ideal spiritual master, spoke the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita to Marshal Arjuna, His disciple. Here is a perfect example of the relationship between the spiritual master and the disciple
- Krsna, when He was a boy of seven years old, He lifted the Govardhana Hill. That is God. Not that "Here is a man. By mystic power He has become God." No. That God is different God. Real God is always God
- Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami, is establishing with great stress that na caitanyat krsnat jagati para-tattvam param iha: "There is no greater truth than Krsna Caitanya." We are after truth, so here is the author of Caitanya-caritamrta
- Learning is also not very difficult. Here is everything, varieties. You always think of Krsna, and Krsna will give you intelligence. Buddhi-yogam dadami tam. Tesam nityabhiyuktanam bhajatam priti-purvakam
- Let him prove there is soul. That will be great service to the western world, if a scientist and philosopher, psychologist proves that "Here is soul"
- Lord Brahma wanted to be perfectly educated by the Personality of Godhead, and here is the answer by the Lord, finished in four nutshell verses, from aham eva to this verse, etavad eva. This is the end of all self-realization processes
- Lord Jesus Christ never advised for economic development, for industrial development, or this and that. So many things. He sacrificed everything for God. That is one test, that "Here is a lover of God"
- Lord Siva smiled when he joked with his wife in that way, for others cannot speak like that. "The Supreme Lord," Siva continued, "is always exalted in His activities, and here is another example of His wonderful influence upon King Citraketu, His devotee
- Marriage means to restrict your sex life. He'll hunt for sex life here and there - no, you cannot do that. Here is your wife and that is only for child. It is restriction
- Mukunda Datta replied, "Here is Brahmananda Bharati, in Your presence." The Lord replied, "You are incorrect. This is not Brahmananda Bharati"
- My lord, you are completely aware of the religious principles. As a son never deserves to be killed by his father, here is a brahmana who should be protected by the king, and never killed. How does he deserve to be killed by a rajarsi like you?
- My point is that this Krsna consciousness movement has come to your country by the will of Krsna. So here is favorable situation because the will of Krsna is there
- Now here is one word used, marginal potency. Marginal potency, the exact Sanskrit word is tatastha. Just like at the end of the land, the sea begins. So there is a marginal land
- Now you should take advantage of this hankering and the movement (of) Krsna consciousness. That is for your profit. You want something spiritual, and here is the spiritual movement, Krsna consciousness
- One devotee said, "My dear Govinda, here is a nice flowery bush in Kailasa. I am a young girl, and You are a young poetic boy. After this, what more can I say? You just consider." This is an example of uparasa, caused by impudence in conjugal love
- One devotee said, "My dear Govinda, here is a nice flowery bush in Kailasa. I am a young girl, and You are a young poetic boy. After this, what more can I say? You just consider." This is an example of uparasa, caused by impudency in conjugal love
- One may have enough money and enough resources to satisfy the senses but still not be satisfied, for the endeavor to stop lusty desires by enjoying can never be successful. The example given here is very appropriate - SB 9.19.14
- One should have some example, living example, to see "Oh, here is an ideal man."
- One should not think, "Oh, here is an American gosvami," and discriminate against him. Nor should one think, "Here is a nityananda-vamsa-gosvami
- Otherwise, guru is not a, so cheap post that everyone can become guru. Similarly, here is the challenge, that "If you are representative of Dharmaraja, you must explain what is dharma and what is adharma
- Our fight is for this purpose, no more death. This is real fight. Your, what is your fight? You may save yourself for two years or three years or ten years, but you have to die. You have no such program not to die. But here is a program, no more death
- Our loving object is Krsna. Somehow or other, we have forgotten Him. We don't trace the history when we forgot. That is useless labor. But we have forgotten, that is a fact. Now revive it. Here is reminder. So take opportunity
- Parvati was engaged to worship the genital of Lord Siva. He was in meditation, and he could not be awakened. Kalidasa Kavi is giving remark that "Here is dhira. Here is dhira. A young girl touching the genital of Lord Siva, and he is not agitated."
- People must know that "Here is diamond. If I want it, I must pay the proper price." That I want to establish
- Prahlada Maharaja, when he was ordered by the Lord to take some benediction, he said that "I am not a merchant, Sir, that by giving You some service I'll take some return. Please excuse me." Nrsimha-deva was very much satisfied: "Here is a pure devotee"
- Premanjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena. Simply you have to prepare your eyes, your mind in that way. Here is a television box within your heart. This is the perfection of yoga. It is not you have to purchase one machine, or television set. It is there
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya continued, "This is Krsnadasa, who carries a golden cane, and here is Sikhi Mahiti, who is in charge of writing"
- Selection of spiritual master means first of all you must agree, "Here is a personality where I can bow down my head. Yes." Everyone is proud. Why shall he bow down before a person unless he understands that - Here is a personality who is greater than me
- Simply if you are engaged in Krsna's business... Priti-purvakam, with love. Not as hackneyed: "Oh here is the duty, chanting of Hare Krsna. All right, Harekrsnaharekrsnaharekrsna..."
- Simply like layman if you dismiss that "There is no God, there is no soul," this is simply rascaldom, simply rascaldom. Don't remain rascals. Here is Bhagavad-gita. Learn everything very particularly, very minutely. And it is open for everyone
- Skyscraper buildings are no better than caves. They live here, and here is bathroom, here is kitchen, here is room, three inches. Is that advanced civilization?
- So many friends advised me to open some hospitals, dispensaries. Oh, I flatly said that "We are not interested in the hospitals." There are so many hospitals. So people who are interested in hospitals, they can go there. Here is spiritual hospital
- Sometimes Satyaloka, the planet in which Brahma resides, is also called Brahmaloka. But the Brahmaloka mentioned here is not the same as the Satyaloka planetary system
- Spontaneous means when we shall rise to the platform that "Here is a service for Krsna. Let me do it." Immediately. "Let me do it"
- Staying at a distant place in the courtyard, he fell down to offer obeisances. Then Mukunda Datta said, "Here is Raghunatha"
- Svarupa Damodara then said, "Here is Balabhadra Bhattacarya, who has great love for You. He is an honest, learned scholar, and he is advanced in spiritual consciousness"
- Take "everyone is rascal," then train them. That is wanted. Take everyone as rascal. There is no question that "Here is intelligent man, here is rascal, here is the..." No. First of all take them all rascals, and then train them
- The demonic do not accept Lord Krsna as He is. Instead they concoct something about Krsna and mislead general readers from the path of Krsna's instructions. Here is a warning about such misleading paths
- The difficulty here is that when a living entity is situated in the mode of goodness he becomes conditioned to feel that he is advanced in knowledge and is better than others. In this way he becomes conditioned
- The difficulty is that even if we rise up to the brahma-bhutah stage and if we do not take to the service of Krsna then there is possibility of falling down again. That information we have got
- The doorkeeper said, "Just see! Here is the best of the Personalities of Godhead. From here You may see the Lord to the full satisfaction of Your eyes"
- The embodied soul is entrapped by the body, which is a casing made of the twenty-four elements, and the process of knowledge as described here is the means to get out of it
- The impersonalists, Sankarites, even the Buddhists, they also, some way or other, they accept that there is the voidness. But the Bhagavad-gita does not disappoint you in that way. That voidness philosophy has created atheism
- The jugglery and magic is here present: all these meat-eaters, drunkards, woman-hunters, now Vaisnava. This is real magic
- The King of the Yavanas continued: Here is my brother Prajvara. I now accept you (Kalakanya) as my sister. I shall employ both of you, as well as my dangerous soldiers, to act imperceptibly within this world
- The modern education is to teach people to become flies, only stool. Not here, Krsna consciousness. But you make it a honeycomb. Those who are after, seeking after honey, they will find, "Here is something." You see?
- The movement which I have started here is completely new to them because the Americans are generally acquainted with the Indian Yoga gymnastics as it is performed by some Indian yogis here
- The people, the whole human society, is missing this knowledge of spiritual nature. Therefore they are attached to this material nature, and here is a formula how we can become detached to this material nature and come to our original nature
- The Personality of Godhead (Kapiladeva) said: My dear Amsuman, here is the animal sought by your grandfather for sacrifice. Please take it. As for your forefathers, who have been burnt to ashes, they can be delivered only by Ganges water
- The progress which is going on, let it go; we do not want that, but it has come so far, it is not possible to stop it. But here is the remedy: you can purify it
- The question raised here is whether or not a person afflicted by material desires is fit to worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The answer is that everyone is fit to worship Him
- The rascals they do not know they think that Krsna is after the gopis, therefore He is immoral. But the rascal has no eyes to see that Krsna may be immoral in his eye, but here is Yogesvara. At the same time, Yogesvara
- The selection of spiritual (master) must be very scrutinizing. You cannot accept anyone as spiritual master. You must be very much satisfied that here is a person who can solve the problems of my life
- The spiritual progress of human society has been stopped, and this should be considered an emergency. Here (in SB 7.11.17) is solid support from Narada Muni of the movement known as Krsna consciousness
- The Vaikuntha mentality is that if one is serving - I have read it in Bhagavata - Krsna better than somebody else, he would simply appreciate that "Krsna has so much favored him. Oh, how fortunate he is. When I shall be able?" That is Vaikuntha mentality
- The Vedic knowledge, will give you: "Here is your ideal place, Krsna. Come back to Krsna. Try for it. Try your best for this." That is the life. That is human life. And unless one is not conscious to this platform, he is defeated
- The whole point here is that even Hiranyakasipu, the most powerful of materialists, could not become deathless by his various plans. What, then, can be accomplished by the tiny Hiranyakasipus of today, whose plans are thwarted from moment to moment?
- There are so many pictures. People may say that "Here is the same picture. Why these people are worshiping and offering arati and chanting?" But this picture is spiritual because it enhances or enthuses a spiritual consciousness
- There are three functions within this material world. Everything here is created, everything is maintained for some time, and everything is finally dissolved
- This age of Kali, we are condemning so much. But even the demigods, they, I mean to say, highly eulogize this Kali-yuga. Why? Oh, here is a great opportunity. Simply by chanting Hare Krsna, simply by this sankirtana movement, all interest is served
- This verse (SB 9.9.31) refers to bhrunasya vadham - the killing of a bhruna or destruction of the embryo. Here is a challenge from the Vedic literature
- Those who are sane men, they are appreciating that here is a movement actually for the benefit... It is not sentimental, cheating, bluffing, economic development
- We are hankering after peacefulness of our heart, peacefulness of our atmosphere. So here it is recommended that simply by inquiring about Krsna and taking answer of the question, both the questioner and the answer-giver, both will be pleased
- We are printing all these books for understanding properly. Not that "Here is Radha-kunda. Let us go." Jump over like monkey. "Here is rasa-lila"
- We have been taught by our Guru Maharaja, twenty-four hours engagement with Krsna. So maya has no scope to enter in our mind. She always remains aloof: "Oh, here is fire. I cannot touch"
- We must learn how to see Krsna. So we should not think that "Here is a stone statue." As soon as we think of stone statue, then our this feeling, bhava, will be lost
- What these materialistic men can do mercy to the others? They cannot do anything. Here is the real mercy, to awaken a person to Krsna consciousness
- When He's pleased, when He sees that "Here is a pure devotee," then He reveals
- When Krsna would again steal butter and curd, the cowherd men would again try to capture Him, saying, Here is the butter thief. Better capture Him! And they would be angry. But Krsna would simply smile, and they would forget everything
- When the Lord asked Nityananda Prabhu how far it was to Vrndavana, Nityananda replied, "Just see! Here is the river Yamuna"
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna) saw that the demon had assumed the form of a calf and entered among the groups of other calves, He pointed out to Baladeva, "Here is another demon" - SB 10.11.42
- When you are preaching, you have to come to the middle stage. Even if you are on the top stage, you have to come on the middle stage because you have to discriminate: "Here is a devotee; here is a demon"
- When you get this human form of life, there is responsibility. You have to chalk out. Here is a chance you can become Krsna conscious and make your life solve all problems. If not, then again go to the cycle of birth and death again, 8,400,000
- Why shall I force? That is not my business. I am Krsna's servant. I simply say, "Here is good thing. You take it."
- Without Krsna's purpose we cannot kill even an ant, we cannot cut even a tree, then we shall be liable to punishment. So a sadhu sees that "Here is also a living entity."
- You cannot stop them. But some of them, those who are intelligent, they will see, "Yes, here is life." As they are coming to nakedness, they will come to this, our mode of life. So you have to become an ideal society
- You may be very much proud of your scientific advancement of knowledge, but here is the real science. If you can overcome birth, death, old age and disease, then you can say your science is triumphant
- You write on the car, "The Spiritual Master of USA." (laughter) And people will see, "Oh, here is the spiritual..." (laughs)