Category:What Is Krsna
"what is Krsna"|"what is Krishna"
- VedaBase query:"what is Krsna" or "what is Krishna" not "what is Krsna consciousness" not "what is Krishna consciousness"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "What Is Krsna"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- As far as the restriction for reading the 10th canto pastimes of Krishna. That is only for those who do not know what is Krishna. but you are initiated, so you can read because you know who Krishna is
- At the present moment we have no natural attraction for Krsna; therefore we must understand by knowledge what is Krsna. That is Krsna tattva vetta
- First of all we must understand what is spirit and what is Krsna and what is Radharani, and then we try to understand what is Krsna and Radharani's loving affairs
- For seven days he tried to understand what is his relationship with Krsna, or God. That is imitated at Bhagavata-saptaha. But actually, Bhagavata is not to be studied imitating Pariksit Maharaja for seven days. No
- I do not know what is Krishna's desire, but I have chalked out my program like this. Pray to Krishna that He may give me strength to render some service to you and to the humanity at large
- If any Vaisnava is writing song about Krishna, he should have realized himself what is Krishna, just like our great saints and acaryas like Madhvacarya, Ramanujacarya, Rupa Goswami, six Gosvamis, Bilvamangala, Bhaktivinode Thakura, like that
- If one has not the taste what is Krsna consciousness, simply accept sannyasa, then he will do all this nonsense work
- If there is one moon, that is sufficient. What is the use of millions of stars twinkling. So that is our propaganda. If one man can understand what is Krsna philosophy, then my preaching is successful, that's all
- If we can surrender to Krsna wholeheartedly, then we become eligible to understand what is Krsna
- If we don't understand what is God, what is Krsna and our relationship with Him, then we are missing the point
- If you continue this (chanting, dancing and eating prasadam), then some day will come, even in this life, that you will understand what is Krsna. As soon as you understand Krsna, then after leaving this body you go back home, back to Godhead, directly
- If you simply understand Krsna, what is Krsna, then tyaktva deham, giving up this body, you'll not have to accept another material body. This is the statement of Bhagavad-gita
- If you want to know what is God, what is Krsna, then you have to go through this bhakti-marga, or devotional... There is no other way. Krsna never says that He can be known through speculation or cultivation of so-called speculative knowledge
- India, of course, Krsna consciousness movement is known since a very, very long time. At least, everyone in India knows what is Krsna consciousness, and he may not be seriously engaged in Krsna consciousness, but even a street man knows what is Krsna
- Instead of realizing oneself and the Supreme Self, if one derides, doesn't want to understand what is God, what is God consciousness, what is Krsna, he is to be understood as the lowest of the mankind, naradhama. Adhama means lowest
- It is a revelation. It is not speculation. The speculators cannot understand what is Krsna, that is not possible
- Krsna consciousness movement is just to try to understand what is Krsna. That's all. What is Krsna. Because if you perfectly understand Krsna, then immediately you become liberated, and you become eligible to be transferred to the spiritual world
- Krsna is very strict. If anyone wants to forget Him, He will give him so many chances that he will never be able to understand what is Krsna. But Krsna's devotee are more compassionate than Krsna. Therefore they preach KC to the poor people
- Krsna says that simply by understanding Him, what He is, how does He come, how does He walk, one immediately gets passport to enter into the spiritual kingdom
- Krsna says to Arjuna, "This science of God, Bhagavad-gita, krsna-tattva..." Caitanya Mahaprabhu said: yei krsna-tattva vetta sei guru hay. Guru does not become. Guru is not so cheap thing. One must know what is krsna-tattva
- One does not understand what is Krsna, then what to speak of loving Krsna? If you don't understand somebody, how you will love him?
- One who cannot understand Krsna, what is Krsna, which Vyasadeva has described what is Krsna in nine cantos, to understand Krsna, and then in the Tenth Canto he begins the birth advent of Krsna
- Our Krsna consciousness is eternally a fact. Otherwise you European, American boys and girls, you, three or four years ago, you did not know what is Krsna. Why you are so much attached to Krsna?
- The pleasure potency of Krsna's internal energy is a most difficult subject matter, and unless one understands what Krsna is, one cannot understand it
- The rascal's mental speculation will not help him to understand Krsna, what He is. That is not possible. His all activities are divyam, transcendental. We cannot understand with our material blunt senses. That is not possible
- This is not ordinary Bhagavata class, not jumping over Krsna's rasa-lila. It is not like that. It is step by step studying what is Krsna, what is this material world
- This Krsna consciousness movement is very important movement - important in this sense, that we are educating people without any discrimination about Krsna, what is Krsna
- This Krsna consciousness movement means to educate people how to become attached to Krsna. But if one does not know what is Krsna, there is no question of increasing his asakti for Krsna. So to understand Krsna, Krsna personally appears
- Those who are in devotional service, they have got two things: they can see what is maya and what is Krsna
- Thus he (brahmana) ultimately becomes a fully Krsna conscious person and can understand what Krsna is. How a devotee continuously sees Krsna face to face within his heart is described in the Brahma-samhita - BS 5.38
- To know what is Krsna, what is His energies, how they are working, how these wonderful acts are going on within this universe. This is Krsna consciousness. Krsna consciousness is not a bogus movement. It is a very scientific movement
- Ultimately after undergoing severe austerities and penances, if you do not know what is Krsna, then what is the use? It is useless
- Unless one is free from all sinful activities, simply by acting piously. They can understand what is Krsna and what is Krsna worship. Others cannot do
- Unless one understands what is Krishna they will simply accuse us of having idol worship. They must first understand the science of Krsna then they may appreciate the temple
- Unless one understands what is Krsna, how he can understand Krsna's pastime? So this discussion of rasa-lila is the summit of Krsna consciousness. It is not ordinary thing. They're purely spiritual. There is nothing material
- Unless you are liberated, you cannot understand what is God. In the nonliberated condition, you cannot understand what is God or what is Krsna
- We can see through history also Bhagavan Sri Krsna and through sastra also. Sastra-caksusa. Just like at the present moment, Krsna is not physically present, but we understand through sastra what is Krsna
- We do not know what is Hari, what is God, what is Krsna, and what is our activity to please Him. That we have to learn. That we have to learn satam prasangat, by association with devotees
- We have to accept a guru from the disciplic succession which is called parampara, guru-parampara. Then we can understand what is Krsna. Otherwise not. Now so many people are explaining Bhagavad-gita
- We have to study Vedas through authoritative sources. We have to follow the rules and regulations. Then, in this life, we shall be able to understand what is God, what is Krsna
- We wish to make a world tour with this Sankirtana Party—that is my ambition. I do not know what is Krishna's desire, but if it is successful, I am sure to push our movement very nicely this will be the way
- What is Krsna? Krsna is life, supreme life. Krsna is not dead. We are getting Krsna's description. He is not a dead body
- What is Krsna? Krsna is the supreme leader. Nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam: supreme leader, perfect leader, without any mistake, without any illusion, without any cheating, and without any imperfection of the senses
- When Krsna becomes manifest, revelation, then you understand what is Krsna, what is His activities, what is His name, what is His pastimes. Everything becomes revealed
- Who can know? Yo janati tattvatah, to whom Krsna reveals, he can know. He can know what is Krsna, and as soon as you have done this business you have understood Krsna, then tyaktva deham punar janma naiti
- With this mind you cannot understand. You cannot think of Krsna. With this tongue you cannot chant Hare Krsna. With these ears you cannot hear what is Hare Krsna. With these eyes you cannot see what is Krsna. But if you purify...
- Without becoming brahmana, nobody can understand what is Krsna or what is Krsna consciousness