"is Krsna"|"Is Krishna" |"is Lord Krsna"|"is Lord Krishna"|"is Sri Krsna"|"Is Sri Krsna"|"Is Lord Sri Krsna"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "...Is Krsna"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Either expansion or incarnation, they are all candles. The original candle is Krsna. It is not that expansion of expansion is less powerful. The candle power is the same either origin or expansion or expansion of the expansion
- Even Lord Maha-visnu, who by His breathing creates many millions upon millions of universes, is Lord Krsna's kala-visesa, or plenary portion of a plenary portion
- His name is Krsna. And He delivers the fallen souls from the miserable condition. He attracts and He delivers. Krsna. Therefore Krsna means Param Brahman. Param brahman iti sabdyate. Rama also, the same thing, Param Brahman
- However you may pose yourself, cheat others, that you are the best man in knowledge, philosopher, scientist, you are a fool. That is not possible. Sac-cid-ananda vigrahah is Krsna only
- I think for Krishna's sake we shall try to work together even at the risk of little personal inconvenience. Our foremost concern is Krishna. If Krishna's service is well done, then we should try to forget our personal inconveniences
- If any suitable name can be assigned to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it is Krsna. That is the verdict of the Vedic literature
- If you simply try to understand that this taste is Krsna, or God, you become God conscious
- In all revealed scriptures, beginning with the Vedas, the central point of attraction is Krsna. When complete knowledge of Him is realized, the bondage of maya, the illusory energy, is automatically broken
- In India, if one's name is Krsna, we say Krishta. My younger brother, his name was Krsna. So we were calling him Krishta. So Krishta, Christian
- In one sense the heat is also fire, the illumination is also fire. Similarly this material energy is also Krsna
- Intelligent people will follow the process of the congregational chanting of the holy names of God and in this way worship Lord Gauranga who is Krsna Himself with a golden complexion
- Nobody is greater than Krsna, and nobody is equal to Krsna. The Mayavadi philosophy that everyone is God, everyone is Krsna, that is not substantiated by the Vedic literature
- Not only are our father and mother parts and parcels of Krsna, but the creator, grandmother and grandfather, etc., are also Krsna
- Of course, purusa is Krsna only. Purusa means enjoyer. Nobody is enjoyer; therefore nobody is purusa
- One may live without material discomfiture, but at the same time he should learn the art of loving Krsna. At the present moment we are inventing so many ways to utilize our propensity to love, but factually we are missing the real point: Krsna
- Our movement is Krishna. The Krishna Consciousness Movement is nondifferent from Krishna. If we therefore present the Krishna Consciousness in right earnestness, then certainly all these insignificant glowworms and frogs will have no more importance
- That missing point is Krsna, and The Nectar of Devotion teaches us how to stimulate our original love for Krsna and how to be situated in that position where we can enjoy our blissful life
- That summum bonum of Vedic knowledge or Vedanta is Krsna. So that Vedanta knowledge, Krsna personified, He is explaining Himself in the Bhagavad-gita
- The impetuses of conjugal love are Krsna and His very dear consorts, such as Radharani and Her immediate associates
- The subject matter of those welcome addresses was Krsna. Krsna means Krsna and His eternal devotees, as the king means the king and his confidential associates
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna is described in the Bhagavad-gita as purusottama, or Supreme Personality. It is He only who can award liberation to the impersonalists by absorbing such aspirants in the brahmajyoti, the bodily rays of the Lord
- There are many examples of a woman whose husband, being dependent on the result of his own fruitive actions, cannot maintain his wife, her children, her wealth or her duration of life. Therefore, factually the only real husband of all women is Krsna
- There are many other forms of the Lord and they are differently known as 2) Vasudeva, Damodara, Janardana, Narayana, Hari, Padmanabha, Vamana, Madhusudana, Govinda, Krsna, Visnumurti, Adhoksaja and Upendra
- There are so many allied scriptures. The whole aim is, target is, Krsna. Vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyam. So actually the Vedas are searching Krsna
- There may be wonderful machine, computer, but there must be one actor, one manipulator. So the, this nature is an instrument only. The actually worker is Krsna
- This is a page title
- What is the subject matter? The subject matter is Krsna. We are not hearing here any market report. What is the price of this, what is the price of this share or that share. No. We are hearing about Krsna
- When we speak of hearing and chanting, it means that not only should one chant and hear of the holy name of the Lord as Rama, Krsna - or the sixteen names Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
- While I started this movement in America, some friend suggested that "You are writing 'International Society for Krishna Consciousness.' Why not make it 'God consciousness.' It will be accepted by everyone." God is Krishna