Category:You Are Not
"you are not"
Pages in category "You Are Not"
The following 197 pages are in this category, out of 197 total.
- A doctor has forbidden his patient to take any solid food, and if the patient is asking, "Give me some solids," and if you give him solid food in charity, then you are not doing good to him. That is ignorance
- Abhayam means we are always afraid. We are always agitated, anxiety, because I am thinking, "I am this body." But if you are completely realized that you are not this body, you are something else, spirit soul, then I am immediately free from anxieties
- Actually, you are not the daughter of Vidarbha, nor is this man, Malayadhvaja, your well-wishing husband. Nor were you the actual husband of Puranjani. You were simply captivated in this body of nine gates
- Aham brahmasmi. That is Vedic instruction. And as soon as you come to this point, if you are firmly convinced that you are not this body, that is called brahma-bhuta (SB 4.30.20) stage, Brahman realization stage. That is knowledge, real knowledge
- Although you are all European and American, these things are practically . . . you are not accustomed. But if you develop this kind of civilization - plain living and high thinking - save time for advancing Krsna consciousness, that is real profit of life
- Although you are not formally initiated, you have associated with our devotees in the New York temple, and it has acted. The seed is already there in you and it has to be helped to grow and fructify
- Animals do not marry but they have sex life, so that means you are animal. You’re not human being. The answer should be like that. Because marriage, this ceremony is not for fun
- Arya-samaj means one who knows his duty, how to do it in proper time. So ksatriya, his duty is to fight, to defend from the hands of the enemy. So he was declining to fight, so He chastised him, - Non-Aryans. You are not Aryan
- As soon as Kamsa got this information from Narada Muni, he took out his sharp sword and prepared to kill Vasudeva for his duplicity. But Narada pacified him. "You are not to be killed by Vasudeva," he said. "Why are you so anxious to kill him?"
- As soon as you become devotee, the test is that all those twenty-six qualities will develop. You have to test yourself, "Out of the twenty-six qualities, how much I have developed?" If I am lacking, then you must know that you are not developing
- As soon as you decide that you are not this body, you are transcendental to this body, then you have to understand what is the transcendental nature and what is your business, what you should do. These things will come
- As soon as you think that you are, your, you are not Indian or American, you are not a brahmana or Vaisnava, brahmana or ksatriya, you are eternal servant of Krsna, that is called purified desire. Desire is there, but you have to purify
- As soon as you understand that you are not this body, you are not matter, that you are spirit soul, then immediately you become joyful
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita (2.47): "You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, & never be attached to not doing your duty"
- As you become self-realized, the symptoms become that you become jolly and free of all anxieties. So long you are not self-realized, you are full of anxieties
- At the present moment, because you are not trained up to see Krsna, so Krsna kindly appears before you as you can see. You can see wood, stone. You cannot see what is spirit. Even you don't see yourself
- Because you are eternal, you are not meant for death, but nature is forcing you, Must die
- Because you are in different dress, you are not enemy. But that is going on. That is going on. "I am American," "I am Indian," "I am Chinese," "I am Russian," "I am this," "I am that." And the fighting is going on on this point only
- Because you are not Krsna consciousness, you are discriminating in this way, that the human society should be given protection, the animal society should be slaughtered. Is that very good?
- Because you have accepted this material body, you are foolishly thinking that you are not eternal. Otherwise, as God is eternal, you are also eternal
- Become religious. If you are really Christian, that is all right. But you are not Christian, because you are violating the orders of Lord Jesus Christ
- Beginning of knowledge is to understand one's constitutional position. That knowledge is imparted in the beginning of the Bhagavad-gita that - You are not this body. You are spirit spark
- Besides that, due to your old age you have become greatly troubled. My dear friend, I see that you are not very firm, nor very strong and stout. Aren't your fellow carriers cooperating with you?
- Bhagavad-gita begins education, instruction. Immediately He puts forward that you are not this body. That is the beginning of education
- Bhagavad-gita says you are not this body. That is the beginning of education. And now education means be nationalist
- Bhakti means that you are not required to destroy your senses, but you have to purify your senses. And when you purify your senses, then you can serve Krsna
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Says: My dear mind, you are trying to imitate Haridasa Thakura and chant the Hare Krsna mantra in a secluded place, but you are not worth being called a Vaisnava because what you want is cheap popularity
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu says that: amara ajnaya, "Just carry out My order." Then you are in disciplic succession. If you do not keep yourself in the order of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, then simply by becoming disciple you are not in the disciplic succession
- Citralekha and Usa were intimate friends, and out of great curiosity Citralekha asked, "My dear beautiful princess, as of yet you are not married to any young boy, nor have you seen any boys until now; I am surprised that you are exclaiming like this"
- Daksa said: Narada Muni, you wear the dress of a saintly person, but you are not actually a saint. Indeed, although I am now in grhastha life, I am a saintly person. By showing my sons the path of renunciation, you have done me an abominable injustice
- Devaki said - You are not limited to a particular form only; all such transcendental, eternal forms are self-sufficient. I can understand that You are the Supreme Lord Visnu
- Dharmaraja is asking, "Mother Earth, whether you are concerned because you are not at the present moment very much strong or very much able to give protection to the women and the children?" This is Vedic civilization
- Don't claim your proprietorship. You are not proprietor. You are falsely claiming; because what you are claiming as your property, it will be taken away by Krsna at the time of your death
- Don't falsely claim that "Because I am qualitatively one with God, therefore I am God." No. You may be god. God means controller. But you are not the Supreme God. The Supreme God is Krsna
- Don't try to be predominator. Oh, then immediately fall down, because you are not predominator. It is a false claim that, "I want to predominate. I am God. I am predominator. I am this. I am that." These are all rascaldom
- Even Krsna comes before you, you cannot see. You will see Him - "Oh, He's an ordinary man like me," because you are not qualified to see Him. But when you become qualified, you will see Him always
- Everything is the property of the Supreme Lord. You are falsely claiming that you are the proprietor. You are not proprietor. How you can be proprietor?
- Everything necessary as we have prescribed. If you think that it is not necessary, unnecessary, then you under the maya. Why do you take that, "Is it necessary?" That means you are not strong enough. You cannot follow
- Farmers are producing, and you are eating, but you are not producing. Therefore gradually your food will be shortage. You are depending on others. The farmers, they do not produce food for human being; they produce food for the cows
- Fool, they do not know how to satisfy the economic problem. That is recommended in the Bhagavad-gita, annad bhavanti bhutani (BG 3.14): you grow food grains. Then all economic question. . . But why you are not producing food grains
- Gandhi committed mistake. Churchill committed mistake. Because "To err is human." However big you may be, you cannot avoid mistake, because you are not liberated
- God is controller, supreme controller. You cannot say that you are not controlled. There is controller. Just like in the state, you cannot say there is no controller. There is controller
- God says, sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja (BG 18.66): "You give up all other engagement and take My shelter." But you are not doing that. That is your fault
- God-made law, if you kill an animal, you are equally punishable as you kill a man. That is God's law. There is no excuse that he..., when you kill a man you are punishable, but when you kill an animal you are not punishable. This is concoction
- He (Sahadeva) began to cry and call out, "Mother Madri! Where are you now? Father Pandu! Where are you now? I am very sorry that you are not here to see these footprints of Krsna!" This is another instance of devotional service in compassion
- How you can say you are not dependent on God? You are dependent. But because you are a rascal fraud, you want to cheat and become a Freud, that's all
- I am controller of my disciples within the Krsna conscious society, but I cannot control the whole world. You are controller in your home but you are also controlled. You are not the absolute controller. Therefore Bhagavan means the absolute controller
- I am neither Indian nor European. You are not Indian, European. We are giving more stress on the designation. That is the mistake of modern civilization
- I am so much pleased to hear that you are not afraid to stand alone, and to maintain the temple there nicely; krishna is always there with you, and He will see to your success
- I am sorry to learn that you are not well. Pray to Krishna and chant Hare Krishna. The body is a temple of disease, janma mrtyu jara vyadhi (BG 13.9). Disease is our inevitable companion
- I am surprised. You are not a literary student and do not have long experience in studying the sastras. How have You been able to explain all these critical points?
- I am thinking that I am karta, I am master. You are not master; you are under the grip of material nature. So how you can avoid? Therefore we should not indulge in sense gratification. We should try to practice how to take krsna-prasadam
- I am very happy to inform you of the confidence of a student in one of our branches. There was a disagreement. Another student said, "You are not looking after how to maintain the establishment," and he replied - Oh, Krsna will supply
- If I say to a dog, "Mr. Dog, you are not this body; you are soul," what he will understand? The same position of the so-called human society
- If I say to a rich man, "You are not the proprietor. Krsna is the proprietor, so whatever money you have, spend it for Krsna," he will be angry
- If I say, "Krsna is the proprietor; you are not the proprietor," you will not be very much satisfied. Just see - ignorance is bliss. So it is my foolishness to say the real truth
- If someone gives you one piece of paper, "Yes, it is $10 note," then are you not cheated? You must know what is $10 note. Otherwise you'll be satisfied with a paper, piece of paper. That's all. If you do not know God, then how you can see God?
- If you actually have become transcendental servant of Krsna, if the qualities of brahmana is lacking, then you are not perfect. The brahminical qualification must be there. Then you are falsely possessing
- If you agree to be taken care by Krsna, then you are happy. And if you don't agree, you will be taken care by maya, you go on suffering. In either case you are not independent. Daivi hy esa gunamayi mama maya duratyaya. That verse is very important
- If you are actually serious about Krsna, then Krsna will send you some of His representative and he will take charge of you. That is the process. If you do not find a guru, that means Krsna is not yet pleased, either you are not serious
- If you cover your body with blanket, the hands and legs are invisible. But you are not the blanket. So the trees and plants, they are more covered. They are not in full manifestation. The human form is the full manifestation of the soul
- If you disapprove previous acarya or if you become more intelligent than previous acarya, then you are not acarya. This was Caitanya Mahaprabhu's... He disapproved. Our process is evam parampara
- If you engage yourself in the service of Krsna, you'll find new and new encouragement. That is spiritual. If you find it hackneyed, then you must know that you are not yet serving spiritually, you are serving materially
- If you follow the footprints of Arjuna, then you are rightly understanding Bhagavad-gita. But if you are following the footprints of some rascal, then you are not understanding Bhagavad-gita; you are understanding something else
- If you have got sufficient appetite, any kind of foodstuff, you'll find it is very nice. But if you are offered very palatable foodstuff and you are not hungry - you have no appetite - useless
- If you live in the temple or if you live in God's business, Krsna consciousness, then you are in the spiritual world. You are not in the material world. Material world means where God is forgotten
- If you stick to this temple service, Krsna's service, then you are not in this material world. But as soon as you want to enjoy this material world, immediately you are in material world. This is your position
- If you use smaller pieces of camphor this may alleviate the problem, or perhaps you are not using the right kind of camphor. Here we are using camphor for aratrik twice daily and there is no such problem
- If your tongue wants some nice palatable dishes we can supply you hundreds, thousands, offered to Krsna. Samosa and this sweet ball, rasagulla, so many things we can supply. You are not prohibited. But don't take too much
- In dream you are thinking your lover is there, you are embracing, and you get discharge, not that that you are not working and it is not, there is no result
- In the darkness we cannot see anything. But if there is matches or candle, if the candle is ignited, then we can see. Similarly, guru's business is to open the eyes. To open the eyes means to give him knowledge that "You are not purusa. You are prakrti
- Indra said, "I therefore take shelter of Your lotus feet. My dear Lord Krsna), You are not only the supreme controller but also the spiritual master of all living entities"
- ISKCON members speak knowingly of happiness. Don't followers of Krsna conscious ever get angry? - Yes. They can get angry. Why not? They're very much angry to the nondevotees: "You rascal! Why you are not surrendering yourself to God? You rascals." Yes
- It is not man-made law, that "If you kill a human being, then you are punished, and if you kill another animal, you are not punished." This is man-made law according to our convenience
- Karmany evadhikaras te ma phalesu kadacana: "You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of actions." One must act sincerely, according to his position. Victory or defeat depends on the Lord
- Kindly clear up all these doubtful inquiries, because you are not only vastly learned in the Vedic literatures and self-realized in transcendence, but are also a great devotee of the Lord and are therefore as good as the Personality of Godhead
- Krsna and Krsna's words are not different. So if you abide by the words of Krsna, just like Bhagavad-gita - there are many others - then you are abiding by Krsna. You are not abiding by the dictation of your mind
- Krsna is there, but you cannot see Him. You are not advanced. Just like another example. Here is, the sunlight is here. Everyone experiences. But that does not mean sun is here
- Krsna said to Arjuna, "You are fighting for Me; therefore you are not asura." Those who are fighting for their sense gratification, they're asuras, but if need be fighting for, for cause, right cause...
- Krsna was not born in your country; you do not accept Krsna as your religious God. But Krsna is so attractive that although you are a foreigner, you are not foreign
- Krsna's service is so sublime that even if we cheat, you are not culprit. But because we have to deal with the worldly man, we have to go according to their rules and regulation on cheating
- Ksurasya dhara. Ksura means sharpened razor. If you are careful, you cleanse very nicely. If you are not careful, immediately blood. Immediately. So the spiritual life is like that. As soon as you become little inattentive, immediately maya captures
- Let us make an experiment - that also we are not agreed. What is the loss? If we sit together and chant Hare Krsna, you are not losing anything. If there is some gain, why not make an experiment
- Let us submit one piece of information before You, dear Lord. It is not at all false but is full of meaning. It is this: If You are not merciful upon us, then it will be very, very difficult to find more suitable candidates for Your mercy
- Mortality, it is not absolutism. So long you are mortal, you are not on the absolute platform, because you are actually immortal
- My dear Lord, You are not a statue; You are directly the son of Maharaja Nanda. Now, for the sake of the old brahmana, You can do something You have never done before
- My Lord, You are not very much satisfied by the worship of the demigods, who arrange for Your worship very pompously, with various paraphernalia, but who are full of material hankerings
- Narada advises Vyasadeva that - You are not only fortunate, but you are amogha-drk. Your vision is perfect because you are liberated
- Nirvana means not to accept any more material body. Don't try to make it void. That is another nonsense. Void, you are not void. Void means to make void this material body. This full of miserable conditional body. Just try to grow your spiritual body
- No, no. Your difficulty is you are not submissive. Therefore you do not understand
- Nobody is actually outside (of sanatana-dharma). Everyone is an eternal spirit soul, and therefore everyone is meant for the eternal religion, sanatana-dharma. You may think that you are not an eternal spirit soul, but that is simply illusion
- Nowadays it has become the custom that unless you have got a university degree, either you may be in knowledge . . . mayaya apahrta-jnanah, you are not recognized as a pandita. But in the Vedic scripture, the pandita is different person
- O thoughtful devotees, as long as you are not absorbed in transcendental bliss, you should continue tasting this Srimad-Bhagavatam, and when you are fully absorbed in bliss, you should go on tasting its mellows forever
- Oh you cannot sit on the lap of your father - she (stepmother of Dhruva) said - because you are not born of me. She dragged Dhruva from his father's lap and the boy became very angry
- One day it will come there will be no water. That you expect, because you are not paying any tax. You are thinking, "Water is coming, my father's property." But you are not father's son at the present moment. You are maya's son
- Our first proposition is that "You are not this body; you are spirit soul. Some way or other, you are in contact with this material world, and you have got this material body, and under illusion, you are accepting something which you are not"
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is educating people that "You are not this body, not this mind, not this intelligence, but above this. You are spirit soul." So Krsna confirms that mamaivamsa
- Our point is that suppose if you are rich man, suppose if you are very learned man; you are not free from the stringent laws of material world
- Part of God means you have got little power of controlling. But that you are not absolute controller
- People are going on in the name of nationality, big leaders, but from our point of view, that neither as nation or community or person you are the proprietor of things. Krsna is the proprietor
- Police business is that "You become law-abiding citizen; then I have no connection with you." So far. "And so long you are not a law-abiding (citizen), I shall kick you as much as possible." So Maya's business is like this
- Ramananda Raya replied, "My Lord, You are the supreme independent personality. You have nothing to fear from anyone because You are not dependent on anyone"
- Real father can say: "I am the father." Who can challenge him? Father is one. Who can? Nobody can say: "No, you are not father, he's father." No. The real father is father. Father cannot be replaced
- Regarding the new names of your sister and mother-in-law - -why are you giving them spiritual names? You are not authorized to do this. Spiritual names are given by the spiritual master at the time of initiation. It is not to be done as a whimsical act
- Service is your essential duty, but because your service is wrongly being executed, you are not happy. But if you render your service to Krsna, that is natural and you will be happy
- Simply if you utilize your intelligence . . . certainly there is intelligence. But if you use your intelligence for the simply material activities, then you are not intelligent; you are a fool
- So a ksatriya's business is always prepared to fight. Fight means that to see that everyone is acting nicely. Because if you are not acting nicely, and if I say that "You are not acting nicely," you'll be angry
- So I know that you are trying to know things from the real source, and you are not puffed up like other fools who think that they know everything
- So long as you have discrimination, you are not a perfect devotee. So why should you artificially imitate a perfect devotee and eat everything
- So long you are in the bodily concept of life, you are no better than the animal. That is the Bhagavata philosophy. You are animal
- So long you are not Krsna conscious, the laws of nature will go on punishing you - three kinds of miserable conditions: adhyatmika, adhibhautika, adhidaivika. This is the law
- So many good boys have come to me from America. Unless your country is good, how could good boys and girls come? You are not poverty sticken. That is a great qualification. You have all good qualities. You are open-minded people
- So we should understand that we have got a separate business, real business. That is called self-realization, that "I am not this body." This is self-realization. That is being instructed by Krsna in the beginning, that "You are not this body"
- So you are not busy in growing your food, but you are busy in producing tire tubes, motor cars, stools and instruments
- So, simply by accepting this principle, and even if you are not learned, illiterate, you are hearing so much from Bhagavad-gita, you simply repeat that
- Sometimes people join this movement for poverty-stricken. But you are not belonging to that. You have voluntarily joined. So don't be disappointed
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Bhavananda Raya's offer, saying, "I accept without hesitation because you are not an outsider. Birth after birth you have been My servant, along with your family members"
- Sri Krsna told Arjuna in very gentlemanly language that he was not a learned man. In essence, He said, - You are not a pandita. Just try to understand that the real life is the life of the soul
- Suppose a sputnik is flying on the outer space and we are getting knowledge of this from the newspaper. You are not going there, but you are receiving the knowledge from some authority whom you believe. So don't you think Krsna is the highest authority
- Suppose if your university gives you one degree, M.A. or B.A., Ph.D., oh, that degree you are not. It is a designation. So bhakti means you have to get yourself from these designations. Designation
- That is your fault (that you are not taking Hare Krsna). You have manufactured your own way of life. Otherwise, Hare Krsna is India's gift
- The bodily strength is also reducing. Now you American generation, you are not as strong as your father or grandfather. You can understand that. You are not so luxuriantly grown up, bodily growth
- The body will be finished, everyone knows, but body being finished, you are not finished; nobody is finished. Na hanyate hanyamane sarire
- The dog's business is, you are not offender, still it will offend, Gow! Gow! Gow
- The father is training, mother is training. Are you not born foolish? In the Bhagavata says, abodha-jatah: "born foolish." Everyone is born rascal. So if he does not take help from the authorities how he can make progress?
- The first basic principle, knowledge that, "You are not this body." And they will never agree. They will not take this knowledge
- The hand is working very nicely, but if the hand is paralyzed or Krsna withdraws the power, then your hand is useless. You cannot restore it. Therefore you are not master of your hand
- The laws of nature is to punish you. So long you are not Krsna conscious, the laws of nature will go on punishing you - three kinds of miserable conditions: adhyatmika, adhibhautika, adhidaivika. This is the law
- The Lord said to the demons - since you are not like them (demigods) you can wait a little longer. You are all heroes and are so pleased with Me. It is better for you to wait until after the demigods drink
- The Mayavadi philosopher says that "I am God, but I have forgotten myself, that I am God." So how God can forget? Here it is the evidence. How God can forget? If you forget, then you are not God, immediately. There is no other argument
- The Nawab said, "I sent my physician to you, and he has reported that you are not diseased. As far as he could see, you are completely healthy"
- The personified Vedas continued, "Just as sparks dance in a blazing fire, all living entities are dancing on Your support. You are providing them with everything they desire, and yet You are not responsible for their position of enjoyment or suffering"
- The poor woman, the brahmana's wife, said to the King: O hero, you are not actually a man-eater; rather, you are among the descendants of Maharaja Iksvaku. Indeed, you are a great fighter, the husband of Madayanti
- The queens said, "You have turned lean and thin because you are not getting any water from your husband, the ocean, through the clouds"
- The real proprietor is Krsna. You are not proprietor. You have been given the facility to use it for . . . use it not for your sense gratification, but for the satisfaction of the Lord. Then your life is perfect
- The Supreme God is Krsna. God means controller. You may have some controlling power, admitted, but you are not Supreme Controller. The Supreme Controller is Isvara
- The urine may be bad, the stool may be bad, but because you passed urine or stool, you are not bad. Is it clear? Krsna has got this external energy. That does not make Krsna bad. Try to understand it
- The whole world is full of anarthas, unnecessary, unnecessary thing. I am not brahmana; I am not Indian; you are not American; you are not ksatriya; or... This is all false identification
- This body is a machine that we are accepting as self - "I am this machine." Whole world is accepting - I am this body, I am Hindu, I am Muslim, Christian, I am American, Indian, I am black, I am white. No. Therefore Krsna says: You are not this body
- This is friendship, to educate people that "You are not proprietor. Krsna is proprietor"
- This is the message: that people are under the impression that one is this body, but that is not the fact. The soul, or the man, he is within the body. Just like you are not your..., this shirt and coat
- This is the primary education of spiritual life. First of all you have to understand that you are not this body. You are living entity, different from the body. Just like you are different from the shirt-coat
- This world, however faithfully you give service, it will be never recognized - because it is hallucination, illusion. You are serving your senses. You are not serving any person
- To Krsna you are not a foreigner. He claims everybody. We make Him foreign, but this is our foolishness
- We cannot stop this (preaching Krsna consciousness) business. You see? They may think that, - Why you are, nonsense people, you have given up everything, you are chanting Hare Krsna? You are all fools. You are not enjoying life
- We should remember that in the Western part of this world, where we are pushing on this Krsna consciousness, we should not be dejected that because you are not born in high family or not so much trained in the Vedic knowledge. It doesn't matter
- We're angry. This anger is service of Krsna. How can I give up anger? But we use anger in a different way, not for our sense gratification: "Why you have not paid me such-and-such money?" No, we don't say like that. "Why you are not KC?" That's our anger
- When Arjuna, denied to fight, Krsna accused him that "You are talking like non-Aryans. You are not Aryan." Anarya-justam, akirti-karam arjuna (BG 2.2) - You are talking like a non-Aryan, and which will defame your reputation. Don't say like that
- When God comes personally to punish you, then you are not ordinary. Just like He came to punish Ravana, Kamsa. They are not ordinary. But ordinary person, a little headache is sufficient to finish him
- When Krsna chastised Arjuna, He addressed him "non-Aryan." "You are not talking like Aryan." Anarya justam. - You are talking like non-Aryan
- When Lord Siva approached, Bhrgu Muni refused to embrace him. "My dear brother," he said, "you are always very impure. Because you smear your body with ashes, you are not very clean. Please do not touch me"
- Why misleading people? You do not know anything, how things are going on, and you are claiming you are scientist. Our point is, Don't do this, misleading propaganda. You are not scientist. We protest against this false propaganda
- Why you are so interested and you are preaching Krsna consciousness all over the world? You are not foolish. I have not bribed you. But why you are doing that? So this is a fact that we have got intimate relationship with Krsna. That's a fact
- Yajna means for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord, whatever you do, you are not implicated with sinful activities. And bhunjate te tv agham papa ye pacanty atma-karanat
- You (Lord Caitanya) are a fool,' he (Isvara Puri) said. ‘You are not qualified to study Vedanta philosophy, and therefore You must always chant the holy name of Krsna. This is the essence of all mantras, or Vedic hymns
- You are all fools. You are not enjoying life. - They may say like that, but our . . . because we have nothing to do with them, our business is to satisfy the Supreme. That is my real sense gratification
- You are calculating that when you'll get old, at that time you shall try to understand what is Krsna consciousness. But what is the guarantee that you are not already old enough? Who can say? The next moment I can die
- You are controller in your home, of your wife, children, servants. But you are also controlled. You are not the absolute controller. Therefore Bhagavan means the absolute controller
- You are living entity. If you have no thinking, feeling, willing, desire or working, then what is the difference between you and the stone? You are not stone
- You are making strong building, but you are not strong enough to live there. And why you are laboring so much? What is the answer
- You are not a cat, you are not a dog, you are not Indian, you are not fair, you are not black. You are your soul - that is your identity! And one who does not understand this truth, that "I am pure soul," is defeated in all his activities
- You are not absolutely controller. You are both controlled and controller. That everyone is. Just like you are controller in your family, but you are controlled in the office. Similarly, everyone is dualistic: he's controller and controlled
- You are not cats and dogs. You have got the opportunity to understand God, Krsna
- You are not doing the activities of a brahmin. You are poverty-stricken; you are not educated. Why do you claim that you are brahmin? - But that false prestige is there, - Oh, I am brahmin
- You are not free. You are thinking so-called free. You are not free. You are under the stringent laws of nature. You are not free. You are thinking foolishly that you are free
- You are not going to prove it that the sun is so great. You do not know. You accept from some scientist, from some astronomers, from some authority, that sun is so great
- You are not hundred years or sixty years, fifty years. You are soul. You are eternal. So what is your eternal life? How you can become eternally happy? How you can have eternal life? That is your problem
- You are not learned, but you are talking just like a learned man." That you will find. Dr. Frog, speaking like a very great philosopher
- You are not master, you are servant. Cultivate this knowledge. Don't try to become a master, falsely. That will never be successful. Remain servant of Krsna, you'll be happy
- You are not proprietor. Dehe sarvasya bharata. He is . . . the individual soul is in every body, and the Supersoul, Supersoul is the real proprietor
- You are not proprietor. You have been given the facility to use it. Use it not for your sense gratification, but for the satisfaction of the Lord. Then your life is perfect. Because the things belongs to Krsna
- You are not strong enough to live there, so why you are making strong building? The building will stay, and you will die. So what is the use of making a strong building
- You are not taking the opportunity of understanding Krsna. Just see how much unfortunate we are. As you serve Krsna, you understand Krsna. You cannot understand Krsna otherwise, unless you render service
- You are sane, that you do not accept me as President... That is one thing. At least you are not insane. So if I say, "I am God," and you accept, then how much insane you are. Just try to understand
- You are thinking so-called free. You are not free. You are under the stringent laws of nature. You are not free. You are thinking foolishly that you are free
- You are thinking that "I'm doing my duty very nicely. I'm a brahmana, I'm doing my duty." "I am businessman doing my duty," "I'm scientist." "I am..." Actually, you are not doing your duty. Your real duty is to take to Krsna consciousness
- You can hear the sound Krsna. Are you not hearing Hare Krsna?
- You can move your hand if you like. So I am not the controller of your body, and you are not the controller of my body, but the Supreme Soul is the controller of your body and my body and every body
- You can test yourself whether you have got full attachment for Krsna. If not, you are not in samadhi. The test is in your hand
- You cannot be independent. You are not independent. If you falsely think that you are as good as God or you are independent, that is ahankara-vimudha
- You cannot become in peace so long you think that "I am the proprietor." You are not actually the proprietor. You cannot claim proprietorship
- You elected Nixon president; again you dragged him down, because there was mistake. You do not know who to elect because you are not guided by brahmanas. This is the fault
- You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. According to one's position, one should perform his duties, but for the results one should fully depend upon Krsna
- You have enjoyed your material life as luxuriantly as possible, but you are confused. You are not happy. You have produced hippies, frustration
- You have got nice costly car, then it drives very comfortably, but if you have got a less costly, cheap car, then you are not so comfortable. Similarly our comforts and discomforts are already settled as soon as you have got a particular type of body
- You have to apply your natural characteristic in a certain place, where you will be satisfied. Your service spirit is there, your loving spirit is there, but because it is misplaced, you are not happy, you are frustrated, you are confused
- You have to understand your spiritual identification. Because you are fools and rascals, you are thinking, "I am this body," and Krsna gives instruction in the beginning that you are not this body
- You just always chant Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna. Never mind you are in factory. Never mind you are (in) hell. Never mind you are in the skyscraper houses. Go on chanting HK. There is no expense. There is no bar. There is no caste. Anyone: chant and hear
- You learn from the sastra. You learn from Bhagavad-gita what Krsna says and do it. Then you are not responsible for anything. Just like there is lawbook
- You may live very honestly - you may do your duty very honestly - in spite of all these things, because you are not taking to Krsna consciousness, you are simply being defeated
- You mentioned that you are not yet a very bold preacher, but you will become bold, if you've got sincerity. In the beginning also I could not speak. But Krsna is within you, & when you're serving Him sincerely He'll give you courage, boldness, everything
- You must follow his (Jesus Christ's) instruction, "Thou shall not kill." You must have discrimination. You are human beings; you are not cats and dogs. You must have discrimination, what to eat, what to not eat
- You promised before Lord Krsna, - the youth said, "and you are not fulfilling that promise. How is that?" The old man was silent. He began praying to Krsna, for he was perplexed