Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, Hawaii
- ♫ Click into a page that catches your attention and start hearing short audio clips of Srila Prabhupada's Vani. Each page has an audio clip of between 1 to 15 minutes.
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, Hawaii"
The following 191 pages are in this category, out of 191 total.
- A bhakta is never unsuccessful
- A body is given to us by the superior power, and the duration of life is also fixed up. Even the greatest scientist, he cannot increase a moment's time for his life
- A small child, he knows that "I shall become like my elder brother. I shall get this body, next body." And these people, they cannot understand that there is next body. That means their civilization is less than a child's civilization
- Actually I began my, this Krsna consciousness movement, and it was not that those who came were in a very purified condition
- After passing one hundred life of first-class karmi one can become Brahma. And after becoming Brahma, he goes directly back to home, back to Godhead
- All bogus man, they're becoming teachers. Therefore the world condition is so degraded. A cheater is taking the place of teacher. Therefore the whole world is degraded
- Always chanting Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna. That will save you. That Krsna chanting and hearing, that will keep us safe
- Any philosopher who takes Krsna also subjected to these, I mean to say, laws of maya, they are called Mayavadi
- Anyone who does not follow Vedic principle, he's called mleccha. So time will come when nobody will follow Vedic principles of life. Therefore, mleccha
- Are Siddha-svarupananda Gosvami and Tusta-krsna Maharaja and their followers more advanced in their understanding of Krsna and the spiritual master than the other devotees in ISKCON?
- As soon as we deteriorate our standard, then everything is spoiled. Therefore I am so much strict about the standard. And our these Western boys, they are always manufacturing ideas
- As we are servant of Krsna, it is our duty to present the real thing. Now you accept, not accept. That is not my business
- As we contaminate the different material modes of nature, we get different situation of life, different forms of body, different circumstances. Krsna has arranged everything very accurately. His arrangement is very perfect
- At the present moment, there is no samskara, there is no training. The training is only for earning livelihood. No other training. How one can earn money and enjoy senses - that is the training at the present moment
- Because they do not seriously discuss nowadays the religious propensity, tendency of the human society decreases. It has become a also money-making business
- Before selecting guru one has to convince himself that "The person whom I am going to accept as guru, whether he actually can give me the knowledge?" That is wanted
- Bhaga means richness, bhaga means influence, bhaga means bodily strength, bhaga means knowledge, bhaga means beauty and bhaga means renunciation
- But at least, they could not go there. Otherwise, why they are giving up this job? They could not go there. That's a fact. Their plan was to... They were selling land even on the moon planet
- By the characteristics we can understand who is a godly man and who is a demonic man
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He's sannyasi. He has no necessity. Why He's crying for Govinda? He has given up the whole world, sannyasi. And why He's crying for Govinda? That is real necessity. Govinda-virahena me. Govinda necessity
- Caitanya-caritamrta author (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami), he describes himself that "I am lower than the worms in the stool"
- Can be rendered in nine different ways. Sravanam - hearing. Somebody is speaking, and somebody is hearing. So both speaking and hearing, both of them are in the process of devotional service
- Canakya Pandita said that "Both of them (the snake and the envious man) envious, but the envious man is more dangerous than the envious snake." Why? "Now, because the snake can be brought into submission by herbs and mantra"
- Celibacy, no sex life. That is the beginning of tapasya. Meditation means tapasya. Sama, to control the senses, to keep in equilibrium. Senses may not be agitated
- Criminal means
- Dambhah is there even in the dog, even in the lower animal, even in the cat. But the divine characteristic, "Oh, I am so low," Trnad api sunicena, "I am lower than the grass. I am lower than the grass"... This is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's teaching
- Deity worship means the habit becomes clean. If you stop Deity worship, then they will remain unclean
- Desire must be there. The ant has desire; Lord Brahma has desire; I have got desire; you have got desire. This is artificial, to make desireless. That is not possible. Therefore bhakti means to purify the desire
- Dharma means the laws of God. It is not a sentiment, faith, "I believe." You believe or not believe, what does it matter? You believe or not believe in the government laws - it must carry on
- Dishonest men cannot go to back to home, back to Godhead. That is false. God is pure. One must be very, very pure. A thing which is not fire, it cannot be allowed to enter into the fire. One must become fire; then there is no trouble. Fire can enter fire
- Do not try to foolishly search anything and waste your time. Hear from a bona fide spiritual master, and that is final knowledge. That is final knowledge. There is no question of researching or corroborating when the guru is speaking
- Even the best apartment in India, that is not a good apartment for America. This is simply my mental concoction
- Everyone is friend. I am not pure; therefore I am thinking somebody as my enemy
- Everything that is created, that must be destroyed. Your body is created from the father and mother. Now it is being maintained. So creation and maintenance, and then the time will come - it will be destroyed
- Everything, these rascal scientists consider in relation, relatively. But relative world means every living being is relatively existing with a condition
- Father is the leader of the family. And why father is the leader? Because he earns, he maintains the children, wife, servant, and establishment; therefore naturally, he's accepted the leader of the family
- Fifty years before in India, in every village there was a small school conducted by the brahmana, and the village children would be trained up there. So he was sent for training. And there was no school fee
- First of all we must decide what we want. Whatever you want, you will have. Krsna is very kind. If you want to remain bound up by the laws of material nature within this material world... Karanam guna-sango 'sya
- Follow the instruction. Then you are secure anywhere. It doesn't matter. Just like I told you that I saw my Guru Maharaja not more than ten days in my life, but I followed his instruction. I was a grhastha, I never lived with the Matha, in the temple
- For me, personally, I had the opportunity to talk with my spiritual master not more than ten times in my whole life, not more. It may be less than that. But I tried to follow his instruction, that's all, although I was a grhastha
- From Africa, if anyone goes anywhere, they require yellow fever injection. So if you haven't got yellow fever injection, then even in the airport, there is arrangement, you have to wait in the quarantine area for six days
- He (God) is a nice master
- He has become impersonal. He is simply out of the jurisdiction of personal care. The guru is personal or Krsna is impersonal?
- How a learned scholar brahmana and a dog can be seen on equal level? But it can be seen. It is on the spiritual platform, that every one of us is spirit soul
- Human life is meant for developing divine characteristic, not this demonic char demonic characteristic is already there. Just like dambhah. A dog has also pride: 'I am this dog, grr. I am fox terrier. I am this. I am that'
- I am a servant of Krsna. That is very nice. So one become... One has got the tendency to become proud. So if one is proud to become a cats and dog or a tiger or a so-called big man of this material world, that is for his bondage
- I am going in a secluded place and thinking, "How many women I have hunted." What is this nonsense? Eh? And showing, "I have become very much advanced. I am leader." And my leading is I'm thinking of woman. That's all. And money
- I had no desire to accept the sannyasa order and preach, but my spiritual master wanted it. I am not very much inclined, but he forced me. That is also done. That is special favor
- I have heard there is a philosophy here amongst some of the devotees that if you chant Hare Krsna, you can go back to the spiritual world even if you do not give up your independence
- I have several times spoken to you that in my, when I was about six months old, I remember, I remember I was lying down on my eldest sister's lap, and she was knitting. I still remember it very vividly
- I was very much pleased to read the essays by our Bali-mardana dasa. So similarly, you also write. Writing means if you have digested the idea, you can produce in your own words
- If I simply remain engaged in religious principles and nobody is engaged where to get food... Because food also is required. So therefore not only religious principle, there must be economic development attempt also. But not one-man show
- If it is possible for a small number of crew - this society or the sect or anything - it is possible to spread all over the world
- If once you speak something false, then to protect that falsehood you have to take to so many other falsehoods. This is the way of falsehood
- If there is food, and if there is milk, that is sufficient. No brain required, and one glass milk, that is sufficient for the whole day
- If they think that they can do some business, let them do it. What can be done? If they cannot produce food, then let them do business
- If we keep cows and grow food grains, fruits, vegetables, then we can live very peacefully like that. There is no need of going to the city
- If you are fickle, then how you can develop seriousness? Therefore the injunction is: yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasadah. You should be very serious to abide by the orders of the spiritual master
- If you are suffering from disease, where is enjoyment? Mental discomfort, bodily discomfort. You are taking thrice pills for tranquillity. Is that enjoyment?
- If you become aberrant to the injunction of the sastras, then na sukham savapnoti, you'll never get happiness. Na sukham, yah sastra-vidhim utsrjya vartate kama-karatah, na, na sa siddhim avapnoti. There is no question of siddhi, perfection
- If you become proud by becoming the most confidential servant of Krsna, the same pride is for your liberation
- If you can commit mistake, how you can give perfect knowledge? Knowledge means must be perfect, without any mistake, without any illusion
- If you cannot finish sixteen rounds, then you must not sleep on that day, you must not eat. Why don't you forget to eat, forget? Why do you forget chanting Hare Krsna? This is negligence, aparadha, offense
- If you do not agree with Krsna's desire, if you want to enjoy your own desire, then also, Krsna is also pleased, He will supply you the necessities. But that is not very good. We should agree to Krsna's desires
- If you manufacture your own way, then go to hell. Yasya deve para bhaktir yatha deve tatha gurau, tasyaite kathita hy arthah. Krsna is there; guru is there. Why should you manufacture your own way? If you are sincere, Krsna will dictate from within
- If you stick to Krsna and hear from Him, you haven't got to hear from any rascal, any rascal. Then you will waste time. Don't hear from any rascal. Therefore we are presenting Bhagavad-gita As It Is - as it is, without any change
- If you want to know higher science - not this science, simply filling of the belly; not this science - higher science, which is above the fulfilling the belly, that, for that purpose, you have to go to guru. Guru means who knows more than you
- If you want to love Krsna, there is no check. There is no check. The road is open. Simply you have to become sincere. That's all. Then Krsna will clear the way. And if there is no sincerity, then Krsna's maya is there
- Illusion means something which is not fact. That is illusion
- Impersonal bigness, they think it is very important. Actually, it has no value. Background is person. Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita that brahmano 'ham pratistha: "The impersonal Brahman, I am the cause. I am the source of impersonal Brahman"
- In the material world you have to work to get your necessities. In the spiritual world there is no need of working
- In the temple even living with one wife it is not possible. We have to restrict them. No wives live in the temple in India. Family. In certain circumstance, in the temple they live separately, but not in the temple building. That is strictly prohibited
- In the Western countries there is no such distinction between man and woman, but there is. We have to accept it and construct this social institution in that way. Then it will be perfect
- Inside, we should be pure, purely thinking, no contamination. We should not think anyone as my enemy
- Is this life, this present life, is this also being within Krsna's pastimes, because Lord Caitanya's sankirtana movement is Krsna's pastimes?
- It is the duty of the guru, the duty of the parents, duty of the government to train people in such a way that they may become pious, sinless
- It maybe but it will take long time but if you want quick, take it seriously. Just like Dhruva Maharaja in six months he saw God
- Karma means to fulfill my desires, and bhakti means to fulfill Krsna's desires. That is the difference. Now you make your choice, whether you want to make your desires fulfilled or if you want to make Krsna's desire fulfilled
- Krsna and guru cannot be had in every life. That is only in human life
- Krsna dictated that "You are sitting here (in Radha-Damodara Temple) very peacefully without any botheration. No, you go to the Western countries. Teach them"
- Krsna doesn't require your service. When He says, "You surrender to Me," it does not mean that Krsna is suffering for your service. Krsna is self-sufficient
- Krsna is joyful. He is not engaged in some industrial work or in some heavy machine making. He is simply playing on His flute
- Krsna says that to kill a cow and to kill a human being is the same sin
- Krsna-bhajana is not very difficult. Simply we have to follow the four principles of sinful life: no illicit sex, no gambling, no intoxication, no meat-eating. And chant Hare Krsna and be happy
- Liberation from repeating birth and death. That is our real suffering. The modern, rascal civilization, they do not know actually what is the end of suffering. They do not know. There is no education. There is no science
- Liberation means not to be under the influence of the modes of material nature, not to be infected by the modes of material nature, especially passion and ignorance. That is mukti
- Mithya means false. Whatever God has created, that is not false, everything
- Money is very scarce in the village. Let us go to the city and spend. You get five hundred dollars but you have to spend eight hundred dollars. Then he will learn how to drink, how to go to cinema, how to go to restaurant, how to go to club
- Monkey's business is simply waste of time. He's very busy. You'll find always busy. So the busy fool is dangerous. There are four classes of men: lazy intelligent, busy intelligent, lazy fool and busy fool. So first-class man is lazy intelligent
- Mudha, he cannot understand. That is the difficulty. More dull-headed, less intelligent persons are coming. Just see
- My spiritual master wanted me to preach, but I did not like it, but he forced me. Yes. That is my practical experience
- Naisthika-brahmacari - throughout the life, celibacy. But that is not possible in this age, neither it is possible to become a brahmacari. The time is changed, this age. Therefore you can control your lusty desire by Krsna consciousness
- Nature is so strong that you must die. "I am very strong." You may be very strong, that's all right. There is a, I mean to say, joking story that one man thought how to avoid death
- Now it is our choice whether we want to become a devotee or whether we want to remain a demon. That is my choice. Krsna says that "You give up this demonic engagement and surrender to Me." That is Krsna's desire
- Now you can stop
- Of course, we must be proud after being situated in the spiritual platform. Otherwise that is also ignorance
- On account of presence and absence of Krsna things become material and spiritual. If you keep yourself always in Krsna consciousness then you are spiritual, and if you forget Krsna, material
- One is transferred to the spiritual world, for them, this nonsense material world, where danger is there in every step, it is not for them
- One should not become father, one should not become mother, if the parents cannot give protection to the children from the danger of birth, death, old age and disease
- Only pure devotees, they are, they are simply satisfied to carry out the orders of Krsna. Therefore, they have no demands. And anyone who is wanting something predominance, materially or spiritually, they are not pure devotee. They are impure
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is meant for educating everyone to become divine. That is the program
- Our mission is that "Either you are vegetarian or nonvegetarian, it doesn't matter. You become Krsna conscious." That is our mission
- Sarpah krurah khalah krurah sarpat kruratarah khalah, that "Two kinds of krurah, envious animals, are there. One is the snake, and the other is envious man"
- Simply you have to become sincere. That's all. Everything is there. But if we become cheaters, we do, say something before Krsna, before the spiritual master, before fire, and do something else, then there is no question of dictation from Krsna
- Sinful activities, fishing. Just see. Killing another animal, beginning of life, of the day. Such a nice civilization they have created: waste of time and sinful activities
- Sleeping is not good. The Gosvamis used to sleep only two hours. I also write at night book, and I also sleep, not more than three hours. But I take sometimes little, sleep more
- So don't believe your so-called senses as the source of knowledge. No. The source of knowledge should be by hearing
- Some commentator says that when he (Ajamila ) chanted "Narayana," then all his reaction of sinful life immediately disappeared and he remembered real Narayana. Because he, in his boyhood, was trained up as a Vaisnava by his father
- Some inexperienced man, he introduces some concoction. Sometimes they say, "Prabhupada said it." More misleading
- Spiritual anxiety means
- Sunyavadi-nirvana means to give up material desires. It is not possible to give up desires. That is not possible. To give up desires means I am dead body, a stone. If I have got life, if I am not a stone, there must be desires
- Suppose a very rich man is attractive, a very intelligent man is attractive, a beautiful man is attractive, a famous man is attractive, a wise man is attractive, a renounced man is also attractive. These are attractive features
- Suppose your wife or husband, you love, because the husband and wife is in the body, within the body. So I love the body because the spirit soul is there. This is right conclusion. Otherwise who is going to love a dead body? Nobody
- That is everyone's philosophy. Everyone wants to make a group
- That is spirit, the original source of everything. This body, original source is the spirit. As soon as the spirit is not there, the body will not grow
- That will create revolution
- The animals, they do not know how to create a church or temple or mosque. These are done in the human society. So when the human society forgets this responsibility from economic point of view, that means they degrade to the animal life
- The attraction is for sense gratification under different names only
- The basic principle of creation is that this material world is the field of activities of the rebellious living entity. "I don't want to serve Krsna. I want to serve my senses." That is the whole world, going on
- The devotional service is so nice, if you simply take to devotional service, then all good qualities will come. You don't have to educate him, to send some reformatory school or this or that
- The dog is very proud, barking, 'Yow! Yow! Yow' He does not know that 'I am chained'. He's such a foolish that as soon as the master, 'Come on'. So maya is the master: 'You rascal, come here'
- The highest stage of spiritual consciousness is Krsna consciousness. KC means, "I am Krsna's," that's all. Krsna says, "All these living entities, they are My part and parcel." So you have to understand this relationship with Krsna, that you are Krsna's
- The initiation is not like that, that "I am taking to the process of chanting Hare Krsna mantra for some material benefit." No. Because people become religious mostly for material benefit
- The instruction of Krsna is perfect, and the teacher or guru who speaks the same thing as Krsna says, that is perfect. And if he manufactures his own ideas and becomes more than Krsna, then he's a rascal number one. There is no benefit
- The logic of the frog in the well
- The maya is so strong that as soon as I am sitting in a solitary place, then I'll think of money and women. Therefore we should live always in assembly and chant Hare Krsna and save ourself from the danger of material falldown
- The mind is so speedy that in one second you can reach Mayapura, 15,000 miles away - within a second
- The more we keep the deities nicely dressed and decorated, the more your heart will be decorated. This is the science. If you neglect the decoration of the deity, then your heart will be gradually blackened
- The more you restrict your material sense gratification, the more you are advanced. This is the standard. Not that "Because I've got tendency to act like this, let me do it unrestrictedly." That's not human civilization; that's cats' & dogs' civilization
- The mosquito will bite, the flies will disturb you, the bugs are there, and then the dogs will bark unnecessarily. You are passing, and his business is barking. Ha 'Bow Bow Bow'. So this is also suffering
- The most heinous type of atheist; not gentlemen. Whenever they hold some conference they say, "Don't talk of God. Then you cannot come to the conference." Do they not? What is that principle?
- The most sinful activity, according to Vedic information - to kill a child, to kill a woman, to kill a brahmana and to kill a cow
- The purpose is that we have come here to enjoy, but this enjoyment is false. God has given us the chance to enjoy, to experience that this enjoyment is not good. It is simply suffering. It is not enjoyment
- The snake characteristic is that unnecessarily, without any offense, it bites, and the animal which is bitten, he dies. This is the characteristic. Without any fault...
- The thing is that our spiritual master wants to preach Krsna consciousness, and he has repeatedly stressed to distribute books, we shall distribute books by any means, that is good. That is good
- The tree has taken birth. The man has taken birth. Why simply man should be saved, not the cows, not the trees? He must be saved. This is the government's duty. Unnecessarily there cannot be any killing. Lord Christ also, "Thou shall not kill"
- Then all these houses have come in an accident? Everything is created by man. How you can say accident? This is their foolishness
- There are snake charmer. They chant mantras, and they apply some herb, and the snake come under subjugation. But khalah kena nivaryate: "But the snake-like man, he cannot be subdued at any cost"
- There should be ideal life, at least the leaders, the president, the GBC. They will show the example, and they will follow. Then it is beneficial. And all of them are fools? Then it is fool's paradise
- They do not know what is the aim of life, and the nature's law is, unless you come to the point of understanding what is the aim of life, the nature will go on punishing you in so many ways
- They do not know what is the meaning of religion. Therefore they create some religious system. They create: "Let me create something. After all, it is bluffing"
- They have discovered this horseless carriage - very busy. 'Hons, hons', this way this way, this way. But actually, they are not intelligent. Busy fool. Therefore they are creating problems after problems
- They have got intelligence, but their intelligence is supplied in a different way. And everywhere, every field of activity will require intelligence. Best intelligence is how to become Krsna conscious
- This cycle of birth and death is going on. Guru's business is how to stop this cycle of birth and death. And it is not very difficult. Teach him to understand Krsna, and Krsna is assuring
- This human form of life is meant for nivrtti-marga, not to indulge the sense gratification but minimize sense gratification, as far as possible. Try to make it zero
- This is required, philosophical talk, those who will understand. For mass of people kirtana is sufficient
- This is the difference bhakti and karma. Karma means to fulfill my desires, and bhakti means to fulfill Krsna's desires
- This Krsna consciousness movement is like this, that whatever qualification you have got, that is sufficient. You begin with that qualification
- This life is preparation for the next life. You can prepare. It is in your hand. It is in your hand. God has given you the superior intelligence better than the animals
- This process of chanting is so nice that it cleanses the heart, misunderstanding that "I am this body. I belong to this nation. I belong to this community. I belong to this religion." No. "I belong to Krsna," that's all
- Those who are not accustomed, they'll become mad simply by chanting. It's difficult. You cannot imitate Haridasa Thakura, that "Now I shall go in a secluded place and chant Hare Krsna." It is not possible, sir
- Those who are thus bewildered are attracted by demoniac and atheistic views. In that deluded condition, their hopes for liberation, their fruitive activities and their culture of knowledge are all defeated
- Those who are too dull, it takes little time. But give them chance: Chant, chant, chant, chant! Cleanse, cleanse, cleanse! But when it is properly cleansed, then he will be ready. Arjuna's decision was not to fight. Now he says, "Yes." That is required
- Those who have joined this Krsna consciousness movement, my request is they follow the regulative principles, as instructed by Rupa Gosvami, with enthusiasm, read books and distribute books. And that is a very great service
- Time will come when there will be no rain. Then what you will do with your tractor and machine? You'll have to eat the tractor
- To surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, that is religion. Not only surrender, but to act as He desires, or you become a lover of God. This is first-class religion
- Tulasi leaf eating is good. You can eat leaf, especially palatable with water. Water, that is good. But you make it, imitation tea, that means I remember tea-drinking
- We are part and parcel of God, every one of us. So we remain always pure, but account of material attachment, we are suffering. This is the position
- We are preacher, so if I simply become angry, then my preaching work will be stopped. Do you follow?
- We are preaching the original practice. Practice means which is practically done. And sometimes things are impractical when they are unnatural, and natural things can be practiced very easily
- We are requesting everyone, "Chant Hare Krsna." That is beginning with tongue. "And take prasadam and go home." That's all. Philosophy later on
- We are spending our blood, gallons of blood, to make them (nondevotees) bhagyavan. This is the sacrifice of the devotees. Just like you are poor. Somebody, rich man, comes, "All right, take one million dollar from me." You get immediately rich
- We are the cause of material bondage and freedom from material world. We are, ourself, the cause. There is no other cause. Simply we have to develop either this demonic characteristic or the divine characteristic
- We have concluded that it will take seven months to reach the moon planet at the speed of eighteen thousand miles per hour. But they're going in four days. Just see how bluffing
- We have got limited number of energies, and Krsna has got unlimited number of energies. So if we desire to become something unlimitedly, Krsna can supply you your necessities unlimitedly
- We have got now a position. People like us. So we should not spoil by personal sense gratification. That is my request. If we can maintain this institution rigidly according to the order, then many people will be benefited
- We have to become qualified to talk with the Supreme Person, and He will give us advice
- We should not allow our desires, demonic desires, to grow. That is called tapasya. Our desires we should sacrifice. That is called sacrifice. We should only accept Krsna's desire. That is the instruction of the Bhagavad-gita
- We started this Krsna consciousness movement, teaching, but there was no fees. This is the teaching, real teaching
- We want that book selling must be increased as much as possible. This we want. The same thing. Let the child take medicine. Never mind the father is speaking lies. That is... Because as soon as he takes the medicine he'll be benefited
- What is this dambhah? Why I should be pride? What is this pride? So that is ignorance, due to ignorance. When one man is unnecessarily proud, that means it is due to ignorance
- Whatever Krsna consciousness movement is going forward, it is due to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's magnanimous compassion for the poor people suffering in this Kali-yuga. Otherwise, to become Krsna conscious is not very easy job, is not easy job
- Whatever you say, that's all right. Now, we are seeing the other party; if somebody there, "It is like this," that's all right. I'm not going to test it. So what is the use of arguing?
- When I came to your country first, I had no center. But who has provided all these hundred temples, big, big palaces, temples? To remain under the protection of Krsna you get so much facility. Why not be grateful to Krsna?
- When I was also a child, I was looking very beautiful, but kalena, in due course of time, I'm now old man, a ugly man. Nobody likes. (laughter) So this is the influence of time
- When Krsna forces somebody to surrender, that is a great favor. But generally, He does not do so. But He does so to a person who is very sincere to Krsna's service but at the same time he has got slight desire for material enjoyment
- Who has put this chemical? That is his dullness. They will analyze and say, It contains this chemical, that chemical, that... And who has put this chemical? That they cannot say
- Why do you fight? Why do you fight? Instead of worshiping, why do you fight?
- Why I shall be proud? What I have got? I am humble servant of Krsna. Let me discharge my duties. But if one is proud after becoming a pure servant of Krsna, that is very good. That dambhah, that pride, is very glorious
- Ye yatha mam prapadyante. That freedom is there. If you want to remain as a demon, then Krsna will supply you all the ingredients, how you can flourish as a demon
- You are welcome to take initiation, but if you are neglectful, if you want to make it a farce, that is your business. I cannot give you any protection
- You can have sex life when it is required. To become impotent is not required. You should be fully potent but not misuse it. That is required
- You can turn this material world into Vrndavana provided you agree to fulfill the desires of Krsna. That is Vrndavana. And if you want to fulfill your own desires, that is material. This is the difference between material and spiritual
- You committed murder, that you caused your hanging, not that high-court judge is your enemy, and he is giving you order to be hanged. You are the cause of your hanging. Similarly, God is impartial
- You have very good engagement. You have got so many qualifications for Krsna's service. Be engaged always in this work; you will never feel solitary
- You will come out triumphant of all others. Actually that is happening. What we are doing? We are not playing any magic. How this Krsna consciousness movement is increasing?