Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Hyderabad
- ♫ Click into a page that catches your attention and start hearing short audio clips of Srila Prabhupada's Vani. Each page has an audio clip of between 1 to 15 minutes.
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Hyderabad"
The following 192 pages are in this category, out of 192 total.
- A brahmana, although he is born of a high family, but because he has associated with the qualities of a candala, he should be called candala
- A sudra, if he is working, he cannot take brahmana initiation, but he can take hari-nama, is that it?
- A Vaisnava is unhappy by seeing others unhappy. Personally, he has no unhappiness. Because he's in contact with Krsna, how he can be unhappy? Personally, he has no unhappiness
- Acceptance of spiritual master means he's a bona fide representative of God. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh. That is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, you'll find. That parampara system, disciplic succession, acarya. Acaryavan puruso veda
- According to our Vedic principle, nobody has got the right to question anyone unless that person is accepted as spiritual master
- All the arguments of these foolish scientists, or so-called logicians, that can be, I mean to say, nullified, if you are intelligent
- All they could say was how Prabhupada, how he is empowered by Lord Gauranga
- Amongst the scientists this is an etiquette, not to talk of God. Everything science. Means everything nonsense, passing on as scientist
- Any living entity is part and parcel of Krsna. Just like this child is the part and parcel of his father, you are part and parcel of your father
- Any other type of concentration (meditation) you do?
- Anyone who knows that the living entity, soul, is avinasi, indestructible, then where is the question of killing? But that does not mean the Bhagavad-gita is encouraging killing. No. That is not the purport. Killing is prohibited
- Are there any centers of the society in the Communist world?
- Arjuna is direct disciple of Krsna. So if you take Bhagavad-gita as it was understood by Arjuna, then you get the right knowledge. And if you take the knowledge of Bhagavad-gita explained by some so-called scholar and politician, then it is rascaldom
- Arjuna was calculating as a human being about Krsna. That was his mistake. That was his not mistake. That was his inquiry to clear the mistake of our. We mistake Krsna as one of us
- As I feel pains and pleasure on account of some disturbance on this body, similarly, as soon as we create some disturbance with this universal atmosphere, the supreme consciousness is disturbed
- As soon as you become devotee, as soon as you are inclined to take part in bhajana, you will have so many enemies. Therefore Caitanya Mahaprabhu has recommended that you tolerate
- As we have understood by the parampara system from my Guru Maharaja, so any of my students who will understand, he will keep it running on. This is the process
- As you have explained, Lord Krsna forbade Arjuna to do this duty
- Asrama means an attempt to give some light
- At the end of this Kali-yuga they will be so much degraded that it will be impossible for them to understand God
- At the present moment people are so down that they cannot also worship. It requires very vigilance, observation, that they are doing nicely
- Be Krsna consciousness. Just become a devotee of Krsna. Offer your respects..." You have to offer your respect to anyone. You are not supreme. You have to flatter somebody to get some service. That is an... Even if you get nice position
- Because Krsna comes down as human being, we, due to our lack of knowledge, poor fund of knowledge, we think Krsna is as good as we are. But actually it is not. Krsna is God. We are ordinary living entities
- Because the red Indians, they had no sufficient intelligence, they could not make America like present time. Lack of intelligence. So we are manufacturing so many things industrially, but the intelligence is also given by Krsna
- Because the spirit soul is part and parcel of Krsna, so by nature, he is joyful. He is seeking after joy. Every one of us, we are working so hard to find out some pleasure of life
- Bhakti means application of love. Bhaja sevaya. When you love you serve somebody. That is called bhakti
- Bhakti means that. Nitya-yukta upasana. That's all. Upasana continues. Here they're upasana. Here the devotees offering worship to the Deity, it is upasana. And after being perfect, that upasana will continue. It will never stop
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura knew this art, how to turn our activities for the satisfaction of Krsna. This is Krsna consciousness movement
- Body is the material - earth, water, air, fire and ether, mind, intelligence, ego. They are also emanating from Krsna
- Building is not very important. Work is important. Activity is important. I started my movement not with buildings, but real activity. So building is opulence. You can do without opulence. You can start anything, even underneath a tree
- But isn't the Krsna consciousness has not spread in the Arab world?
- By one man's endeavor all these foreigners they're getting real life of Krsna consciousness
- Dharma means characteristic. So what is our characteristic? I was going to explain. That we are now serving our senses. This is our material characteristic. Material characteristic because originally I am servant. I am not master
- Directly we cannot appreciate what is that spiritual fragment, particle, which is within this body. Because the length and breadth of that spirit soul is impossible to be measured by our material instruments
- Do you think that the Russian society is not put off by this bhajana?
- Does a devotee, who is working as a sudra, get second initiation?
- Eternally liberated, they never forget Krsna. There is no period throughout the existence... There is no question of existence. It is their all existence. Never touched by maya, forgetfulness. That is nitya-mukta
- Even after great austerities and penance, one may rise, param padam, in the, merging into the Brahman effulgence. Still, from there, he falls down. He falls down. Because Brahman, the spirit soul, is anandamaya
- Even if you have got so many material desires. Still, you should worship Krsna because one day you will come to Krsna consciousness. By directly being attracted by Krsna, just like Dhruva Maharaja
- Even the dog knows how to use sex life. It doesn't require a Freud's philosophy. But the rascal human society, they are thinking that "Here is a big philosopher. He is writing about sex"
- Every living entity has accepted a material body. Therefore they are called dehi. So dehinam, every dehi, because he has accepted this material body, he's always full of anxiety
- Everyone is trying to become supreme than the other. So there must be violence. So expecting that there will be violence, the ksatriya class required. Just like in the state, expecting that there will be violence, therefore the police department
- Famine is punishment from the side of nature. She'll not supply to the raksasas. That is a punishment. Otherwise, there is no question of population
- For the last two thousand years, they could not change that policy. And they are claiming "civilized" They could not follow Jesus Christ's instruction. It is two thousand years. And they are maintaining slaughterhouse. Hmm? What do you think?
- From 1922 to 1933 practically I was not initiated, but I got the impression of preaching Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult. That I was thinking. And that was the initiation by my Guru Maharaja. Then officially I was initiated in 1933
- From the earth you can get all the necessities of life. Actually you are getting food grains, minerals, trees, fruits, flowers, everything from the earth
- Go means senses. So unless you become gosvami, your life is spoiled. Gosvami. You cannot be dictated by the senses. You have to dictate to the senses
- God is great. We cannot understand how great He is! That is our folly. We are simply calculating: "He may be one inch greater than me. Or one foot greater than me." That is mental speculation
- Going to the forest is not the main purpose of life. Because in the forest there are many animals. Does it mean they are advanced in spiritual life? That is called markata-vairagya. Markata-vairagya means "monkey renunciation
- Gradually, God, Krsna, will reveal. You cannot understand God without revelation. So on account of your attachment He reveals Himself
- Guru must come through the parampara system, and in order to understand tad-vijnanam, transcendental science, you have to approach guru. You cannot say that "I can understand at home"
- He was trying to learn, but he could not learn it. If he is serious, he can learn, but he is not serious
- Here is the recommendation. Try to become Krsna conscious. And then you'll not be disturbed with all these external, ephemeral changes of the material world
- Here, in this material world, violence is also required. Violence. Because everyone is competitor, everyone is trying to become the Supreme, so there will be violence
- His (Buddha) mission was to stop animal-killing. Therefore he had to reject the Vedic principles, because in the Vedic principle, in the sacrifice, there is recommendation sometimes
- How is that you are simply claiming that "India, there is sanatana-dharma"? "In India there is brahmana"? What Krsna creates, that is for everywhere. Because Krsna is the father of everyone
- How people are receiving this movement all over the world, even minister to the Communist party. They are trying to kill God, and we are putting God. We are the greatest enemy
- I am trying to execute the orders of my Guru Maharaja, predecessor. I am not a so-called sadhu, taking a saffron robe, begging for fulfilling the belly
- I have a question, whether we should always give them khicuri or whether we should
- I must explain my position because in these days, a person being worshiped as most exalted personality is something revolution. Because they like democracy, by vote somebody should be elevated however rascal he may be
- I was not very much inclined to take sannyasa, but Guru Maharaja is so kind that he ultimately forced me to take sannyasa and do this work. So it is all his kindness. So this is the memory of his kindness
- If a man lives for twenty to thirty years, then he'll be considered as grand old man. That day will come
- If somebody pinches my body, because the consciousness is all over the body, so I feel: "Somebody's pinching me." But when the conscious, consciousness is not there, if somebody chops up my body I will not protest
- If there is one moon, that is sufficient. What is the use of millions of stars twinkling. So that is our propaganda. If one man can understand what is Krsna philosophy, then my preaching is successful, that's all
- If we do not care for the sastra, whimsically manufacture our own ways of life, na siddhim sa avapnoti, it will never be successful. Na sukham. And there will be no happiness
- If you accept that they are different part and parcel of Krsna - there must be relationship with Krsna - then it is correct
- If you hear about Krsna, then you should know that you are touching Krsna by aural reception
- If you keep the stomach empty and try to supply food to the eyes and legs, it is simply waste of time. But these rascals, they do not know. They will go on committing mistakes after mistakes
- If you make propaganda, if he's not ghost, you can make him ghost. This is propaganda. This is called propaganda. By propaganda you can establish a false thing as real. That's all. This is going on. They know how to do it. They're expert
- If you offer prayers, honor to the acarya, then Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is pleased. To please Him you have to please His representative. "If you love me, love my dog"
- If you stop kirtana, then it is ordinary
- If you take the lift of bhakti, then immediately you come in contact with Krsna directly, instead of going by step by step by step
- If you want to know Krsna in truth, then you have to take this devotional line. Then gradually Krsna will be attracted by your devotion, and then you will know Krsna and you'll be allowed to enter into Krsna's place
- In 1922 My Guru Maharaja wanted me to preach in the Western countries, and in 1965 it was fruitful. Forty-three years. So it is better late than never
- In the sky, there is no variety. If you want varieties, even in this material world, then you have to take shelter of a planet, either you come to the earthly planet or go to the moon planet or sun planet
- India has good income from Arabian tourist
- It doesn't matter what kind of religion you are following. If your love for God has enhanced, if you understand what is God, what is your relationship with God, and what is the end of or the object of human life, then your life is successful
- It is not that because I am acting as guru, I am no longer student. No, I am still student
- It is not that you have become a student and you'll remain student. No. One day you shall become also guru and make more students, more students, more
- Karyam means "It is my duty. Doesn't matter what is the result. I must do it sincerely to my best capacity. Then I don't care for the result. Result is in Krsna's hand"
- Karyam means "It is my duty." That is real sannyasa. "Krsna wants that this Krsna consciousness movement must be spread. So this is my karyam. This is my duty. And the direction is my spiritual master. So I must do it." This is sannyasa
- Krsna came to speak this truth, that "I am the Supreme." He appeared to speak this philosophy. And if you do the same work, that "Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead," then you are serving the mission of Krsna, great service to Krsna
- Krsna consciousness is not so easy. You cannot have it unless you surrender yourself
- Krsna consciousness movement is so nice that even children without any knowledge of Vedanta - and big, big philosopher - simply by attending the performance of devotional service even a child's mind can be glorious - without an education
- Krsna consciousness movement is training of nivrtti-marga, the basic principles, so many no's. "No" means nivrtti. No illicit sex, no meat-eating, no gambling, no intoxication. So this is the no, "no" path
- Krsna consciousness movement means to train people to come to his original constitutional position. What is that? Every living entity is part and parcel of God. Therefore the duty of the part and parcel is to serve the whole
- Krsna is Acyuta. He never falls down. That is the difference. So just like cloud. Cloud can cover a portion of sunlight. Not that cloud can cover the, all the sunlight. That is not possible
- Krsna's knowledge, His power of remembrance, His power of knowing everything perfectly is different from our knowing. But unfortunately we think, "God may be little greater than me." That is that Dr. Frog philosophy
- Madhavendra Puri belonged to the Madhva sampradaya; therefore our sampradaya is known as Brahma Madhva-Gaudiya sampradaya
- Material communism
- Mayavadi philosopher says that as soon as we become liberated, we become one with the Absolute. No, that is not fact
- Mind cannot be detached. We have got so many desires. So mind's business - to become attached. Therefore, I accept something, I reject something. This is mind's business. So you cannot become zero, you cannot become desireless. That is not possible
- Misery of life is to be like this only. To live like this without the divine knowledge or without...
- My father never prayed that "My son may become very rich man." He never prayed like that. Actually, his ardent desire that his son may become a Vaisnava. And my Guru Maharaja's training has put me this position
- My father was not very rich man, but still, whatever I wanted, he would give me. He never chastised me, but full love
- My Guru Maharaja used to say that we are trying to taste the rasa of milk in lime water; therefore we are baffled
- My Guru Maharaja was very kind upon me because I was very much interested to hear him
- My life is ended, now eighty-one. But so long I shall live I shall make no compromise, krsnas tu bhagavan svayam. Drdha-vrata. And that is a fact. Why shall I mislead people?
- My only credit is that I am presenting Krsna as He is. That's all. I am not diluting Krsna. That is not my business
- Nobody is actually happy, even if you have got enough money. But still, there is unhappiness. But that they cannot understand. But actually, poverty is want of knowledge. Therefore the acquiring knowledge, that is real richness. That is real richness
- Nobody wants to surrender. He wants to compete. Individually, person to person, family to family, nation to nation, everyone is trying to become the master. Where is the question of surrendering?
- Now rice and wheat is selling at a high price, three rupees' kilo. But time will come when if you pay 300,000 rupees, still, it will not be available. Especially rice, wheat, sugar and milk and fruits
- Now, everyone is trying not to die, everyone is trying not to become old, everyone is trying not to be dead, meet death. This is natural. Because, by nature, we are not subjected to these things
- One after another, we are trying to have some material profit, some material adoration, material reputation. And therefore we are having different types of body. And it is going on
- One should remain perpetually a student, but he has to act as guru
- One who is not in awareness of the laws of nature, they commit this mistake. We can say that pouring water on the leaves is also pouring water on the tree
- Our business is to go back to the spiritual world, not that we remain in the material world and change body from bad to worse or worse to good. That is not our business
- Our ignorance is so great that we accept this body, this dead body, as my father. This body is not only dead now, it was always dead. Because the living soul was there, within this dead body, it was moving
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is educating people that "You are not this body, not this mind, not this intelligence, but above this. You are spirit soul." So Krsna confirms that mamaivamsa
- Our only ambition is that to place Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That is our proposition
- Our process of accepting knowledge is the parampara system. Avaroha-pantha. There are two ways of acquiring knowledge, aroha-pantha and avaroha-pantha. Knowledge coming from the authorities, that is perfect knowledge
- Our system, if you do not accept the Vedic knowledge through guru-parampara system, it is useless. You cannot manufacture an interpretation of the Vedic language
- People will appreciate. ...pure character or position, people will take, in any condition. There may be revolution or no revolution. They will take it. ...that our movement is actually good. They will take in any condition. That standard we must maintain
- Please clarify whether Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a devotee of Krsna or is He Himself avatara?
- Real piety means to come to the platform of sanatana-dharma. So if we do not come to the platform of sanatana-dharma from the platform of asanatana-dharma, we are simply committing sins
- Real renunciation means you have to give up the andha-kupa life and take shelter of Krsna, harim asrayeta. If you take shelter of Krsna, then you can give up this, all this "ism" life. Otherwise, it is not possible
- So long you come, do not come to Krsna consciousness, your, these two business will go on, lamenting and hankering. And as soon as you come to Krsna consciousness, you become joyful. There is no reason of lamenting
- So this Krsna consciousness movement means we are trying link up our connection with the supreme controller. We do not wish to become the controller. We want to be controlled - but by the supreme controller, not by others
- Spiritual sense is not senselessness. No. Purified senses
- That I want, that I live happily and chant Hare Krsna. That's all. We don't want unnecessary luxury. Anartha should be reduced, nil, bare necessities
- That is a fact. I got good father and good spiritual master. That's all
- That is our process. What Krsna has said, we say, that's all. Therefore there is little success. I don't manufacture. I have no extraordinary power or I cannot show magic or jugglery of words. But I do sincerely, to present what Krsna has said
- That is psychology. It may be very worse condition; still, nobody wants to give up "Home, sweet home." That is natural psychology
- That is the practice. You should simply come to the thinking of Krsna. That is perfection. And if you become embarrassed with so many things, then there is risk of becoming a cat, dog, deer, or demigod, anything
- The Europeans have invented tractors, and the bull is a problem. Therefore they must be sent to the slaughterhouse. So we can not create that problem. How the bull should be utilized? They should be used for transport and plowing
- The every living entity is sanatana. And Krsna is sanatana. And there is place, sanatana. So our business is how to transfer ourself in that sanatana-dhama
- The formula of sannyasa is given - karyam: "Bas this is my only duty. That's all. Krsna consciousness movement should be pushed. This is my only duty"
- The frog is perpetually within the well, and if somebody informs him that there is another big span of water, Atlantic Ocean, he simply calculates that "It may be a little more than this well, little more than this well"
- The living soul is not destroyed after the destruction of this body. Therefore he remains, and his finer dress, subtle dress, is there - mind, intelligence, and ego. So according to the composition of his mind, he develops another gross dress
- The logic of the frog in the well
- The Lord says if one takes shelter of My lotus feet, he is at once out of the clutches of maya. Immediately, no delay, within a second
- The motor accident dying in America is not very astonishment, if one is little slow, immediately: tarak taka tak
- The rascal scientist says there is no living entity in the moon planet or sun planet. This is rascaldom. There is. Otherwise how Krsna says sarva-gatah? Any, everywhere there is living entities. This is a false theory
- The so-called service to the humanity means washing the coat. Just like if you are hungry and I wash your coat very nicely with soap, will you be satisfied? No. That is not possible. So every one of us is spiritually hungry
- The upper portion of the sugarcane will be fodder for the cows
- The world is full of rascals, therefore there is need of so many gurus to teach them. But what is that qualification of the guru? How everyone can become guru?
- There is no credit for me, but it is only a teeny attempt, and humble attempt. So if one man could do, if you say, some success, why not all of us?
- There is no use of interpretation. Interpretation is required when you cannot understand one statement. In the law court if one statement is ambiguous then two parties argue on it. "I think it is this," "I think
- These four principles. Always think of Krsna, become Krsna's devotee, worship Krsna and offer your respect, obeisances to Krsna. That's all. This is Krsna consciousness. They are doing that. Nothing more, nothing less. These four principles
- These rascals give trouble to the people, especially in India. They are not after the vaccine. They will catch people and force them. Just see. This is going on
- They are young boys, young girls. They could enjoy life in their county very nicely. But the name is so powerful. I started this movement simply by chanting this Hare Krsna. Still we are going that
- This asuric public, they do not know which way their destination is. They say it is self-interest, but these rascals, they do not know what is the self-interest, because their very beginning of life is mistaken. They are thinking this body is the self
- This Hare Krsna maha-mantra is so powerful, you understand or do not understand, if you go on chanting regularly, one day you will come to the platform - you will clearly understand what is the meaning of God. This is Hare Krsna movement
- This is the relationship between the government and the citizens. The citizens must be law-abiding, and the government must rule over them just like father
- This Krishna consciousness movement is multi faceted. We can serve the Lord using everything
- This Krsna consciousness movement is an attempt to bring all these sanatanas together. The living entity, sanatana; God, Krsna, sanatana; and the place, sanatana
- This Krsna consciousness movement is educating people to become first-class yogi. Think of Krsna. Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare - Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It is not bogus thing. It is actual fact. You can become yogi
- This Krsna consciousness movement is spiritual communism. The material communism, which is going on, that is defective, because this Communist movement is centered around the state
- This Krsna consciousness movement is very important. To educate people. Because foolishly they are claiming God's property his property. Nothing belongs to us. Even this body does not belong to us
- Those who are interested with this body only, with them he has no interest. This is the sign. That is also mahatma. His only business is how to keep friendship with Krsna. That is his only business. Then he is mahatma
- Those who are trying to understand the Absolute Truth by philosophical speculation, they can reach up to the impersonal Brahman effulgence of the Absolute Truth. Similarly, those who are trying to find out the Absolute Truth within the heart
- Those who have realized the Absolute Truth, they have concluded that the matter has no permanent existence and spirit soul has no annihilation. These two things would be understood
- To become uttamadhikari, it is not so easy, but we are generally in the kanisthadhikari. But we shall try to come to the madhyamadhikari. Then our life will be successful
- Try to save the soul who is put into this body and embarrassed. That is real service. This is Krsna consciousness movement
- Unless one is free from all sinful activities, simply by acting piously. They can understand what is Krsna and what is Krsna worship. Others cannot do
- Unless one is substantially advanced in krsna-bhakti, they cannot give up this material attachment - illicit sex, meat-eating. They cannot. It is impossible
- Upakara, you can understand - it is very common word - to do something good to others. Upakara. And apakara means to do something harm to others. At the present moment, throughout the whole world, the design is how to do something harmful to others
- Vaisnava is very kind-hearted, merciful, because he feels for others. He feels for others in this sense that he knows what he is. He sees every living entity as part and parcel of God
- Vyasadeva is hearing from Narada. Narada is authorized. He has heard from Brahma. Brahma has heard from Krsna. So this is the parampara system, disciplic succession. So there are four parampara systems
- We are also expansion of Narayana, vibhinnamsa. We are called vibhinna, separated particles, part and parcel of Narayana. And Narayana has got personal expansions
- We are requesting therefore everywhere, not only in India, all over the world, that act according to the order of the supreme, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- We are thinking, the modern scientists, they are thinking that there cannot be any life in the sun globe. No. There is life. We get information from Vedic literature that there is life
- We are trying to educate people to understand the value of life, the value of spiritual life especially, Bhagavata
- We are trying to establish this brahminical culture, go-brahmana-hitaya ca. You'll be very much pleased that in a country where go-hatya is so prominent, now we have established so many farms in Europe and America
- We belong to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and Caitanya Mahaprabhu belongs to Madhvacarya-sampradaya
- We got this information from His Divine Grace Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, and that knowledge is still going on. You are receiving through his servant. And in future the same knowledge will go to your students. This is called parampara system
- We have explained several times. Kupa-manduka-nyaya. The frog within the well, he is calculating the dimension of Pacific Ocean. So by this dog, frog philosophical way, we can, we cannot understand what is God
- We have got business. Why shall I keep in the bank? This is the policy. If your money is idle, we can spend it in our books, in our purchasing land in temple, constructing temple, developing...
- We have to purify. That purification means one must know that "I am not this body. I am spirit soul"
- We have to spoil hundreds of gallons' blood before one comes to the point. It is very simple thing. Only our leaders of the society, they are sleeping. They are misguided themselves and misguiding others. That is the difficulty
- We haven't got to ask anything. Krsna, God, has made ample arrangement for our maintenance
- We must receive the knowledge from God Himself, or from a person who knows God. Otherwise, there is no possibility
- We see of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His immediate successors, Gosvamis, they are mad after Krsna. They never said that "We have seen Krsna." This is called bhajana by separation, vipralambha-seva
- We should receive knowledge by the bona fide, parampara system. Otherwise it may be bogus. Because without parampara system, we cannot understand actual fact. And we have to become in the disciplic succession. We must accept a guru
- What is my business? My business is to get out of these material clutches. So if anyone is eager to be free from these material clutches, then he must take shelter of Visnu, not others
- What is the response in Iran?
- What is the response in the Islamic countries?
- What Vyasadeva said, your guru will also say the same thing. Not that "So many hundreds of thousands of years have passed away. Therefore I will give you a new formula." No. There is no new formula
- What would be the result if all the people became devotees of Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu?
- When there is not a tinge of karma and jnana, that is pure bhakti. That is Krsna's mission. So everything is there, direction is there. We can guide you, not according to our whims, but according to sastra
- Whenever there is scarcity of supply or scarcity of food, it is not due to overpopulation. It is due to overcriminality or over-sinful activities
- Without Krsna's sanction, you cannot do anything. Therefore first of all you desire, and Krsna gives you sanction to fulfill your desire. And as you, you fulfill your desire, you become complicated with the reaction of your desire
- You are selling your books in Moscow?
- You become a guru at your home. It is not that you have to make a gigantic show of becoming guru. The father has to become guru, the mother has to become guru
- You have some project here. Can you kindly explain what is that?
- You require some money. Because without money, without source of income, how you can live? But that is not meant for sense gratification
- You say, "They mistake." Who are "they"? You say you do mistake. Don't say "they." This is bureaucracy, "they." You are all "they." Anyway, whatever is done, immediately make arrangement
- Your movement is spreading largely. Do you think that it will be welcome in the Communist countries?