Category:Do Not Believe
"not believe"|disbelief|disbelieve|disbelieved|disbeliever|disbelieves|disbelieving|"don't believe"|nonbeliever|"not believing"|unbelievable| unbeliever|unbelievers|"no belief"|"do not believe"|"does not believe"|"did not believe"|"not believable"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Disbelieving Krsna (2 P)
- ► God and the Nonbelievers (4 P)
Pages in category "Do Not Believe"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total.
- A devotee sees that how Krsna, Kesava, is cheating these rascals. The devotee can understand. But the demons, they think, "Oh, we have got a nice leader. He does not believe in God"
- A frog, when informed of the gigantic length and breadth of the ocean, first of all does not believe that there is such an ocean
- A politician was so ignorant of the codes of God that he writes: I do not believe in any such ceremonies, and to submit to them, even as a matter of form, would be hypocrisy and an attempt to delude ourselves and others... I have no religious sentiment
- A Russian fiction writer is now contributing suggestions to the rest of the world that scientific progress can help man to live forever. Of course, he does not believe in a Supreme Being who is the creator
- According to the Kasira Mayavadis, the spiritual world is simply void. They do not believe in the Personality of the Absolute Truth or in His varieties of activities in the spiritual world
- Agnostics may not believe in hell, but Sukadeva Gosvami affirms the existence of the Naraka planets, which lie between the Garbhodaka Ocean and Patalaloka
- Although he could not believe the words of the messenger, he had full faith in the word of the great sage Narada. Thus he was greatly overwhelmed by the news, and he immediately offered the messenger a highly valuable necklace in great satisfaction
- Atheist means they don't believe in any transcendental nature. Even they do not believe in the existence of the soul. They simply concern themselves with this material body
- Atheistic men do not believe in the existence of God, and thus they understand everything which is happening in our daily affairs to be due to physical arrangement and chance
- Atheists do not believe in the injunctions of the Vedas. According to them, all the Vedic injunctions are simply theories that have no practical application in life
- Because men in this material world cannot lift a hill, they do not believe that the Lord can lift one. They accept the statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam to be allegorical, and they try to interpret them in their own way
- Buddha preached nonviolence, taking pity on the poor animals. He preached that he did not believe in the tenets of the Vedas and stressed the adverse psychological effects incurred by animal-killing
- Buddhism, actually, they do not believe in God, but they have love for Lord Buddha
- But they do not believe in the next life, although it is very common sense. Actually there is next life because Krsna says, and we can understand the philosophy by a little intelligence that there is next life
- By death, everything is taken away by Krsna. So the modern civilization, they do not believe in the next birth
- By this material civilization they will never be happy. And it is risky. That they do not know. They do not believe in the transmigration of the soul. So irresponsibly… Or just like these elderly person, how they are wasting time
- Dharma is generally translated by the English word "religion." But religion is misunderstood. It is taken as a faith. Faith I may believe, faith, or may not believe. But actually, dharma does not mean. Dharma means occupation, which you cannot change
- Dharma means the laws of God. It is not a sentiment, faith, "I believe." You believe or not believe, what does it matter? You believe or not believe in the government laws - it must carry on
- Due to a poor fund of knowledge they accept one side of the picture while disbelieving the other
- Due to a poor fund of knowledge, the impersonalist does not believe in the personal management of things as they are. But in this verse (SB 3.9.16) it is clearly explained that everything is personal and nothing is impersonal
- Even the low-born candalas and those who are born in a family of unbelievers, and even the prostitutes, shall attain perfection of life if they take shelter of unalloyed devotional service to Me
- Even there is a promise that "We shall not fall down again," that is also not believable. What is the use? Better go and speak philosophy in your grhastha dress, not this dress, but you have nice coat, pants, gentleman
- Everyone in this material world is struggling hard in order to achieve blissful life. Unfortunately, people do not know how to achieve it. Atheists do not believe in God, and certainly they do not please Him
- Faith, you may have faith something. I may have faith something. I may believe you or you may not believe me. That is not religion. Religion "I do not believe in God"
- Fourth class men. Their background is wrong. No scientist, no politician, no philosophers, at the present moment, believe in this, that there is soul, and the soul is transmigrating from one body... Nobody believes it
- How can you boastly say that "I don't believe in God"? This very power of speaking is the proof that there is the greatest authority who gives you everything
- How we can say there is no soul? No. This is foolishness. The whole world is going on under this foolishness. Not only now, before also. Like Carvaka Muni, he was atheist, he did not believe
- If there is such inconceivable potency in material objects, why should we not believe in the inconceivable potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- If we do not believe in the scriptures, that is a different question, but if we have faith in the authority of such descriptions, then we must prepare for our freedom in the next life; that is possible in this human form of life
- If you don't believe, then do anything you like. But from sastra we can understand the laws of nature, or God, is very, very strict, very, very strict
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says, "O son of Prtha, even the low-born candalas and those who are born in a family of unbelievers, and even the prostitutes, shall attain perfection of life if they take shelter of unalloyed devotional service to Me"
- Kirtanananda does not believe in parampara or in the necessity of scriptural authority. He seems to feel that this is a sort of tyranny. That means, after taking sannyasa and understanding the philosophy for more than a year, he has changed the whole view
- Krsna, when He was present personally, He played on His flute. The gopis saw and the cowherds boys saw five thousand years ago. And the acaryas took information. Even if you don't believe in the history, then come to sastra
- Last life, I had some body, but I cannot say what kind of body I had. Of course, there is science, astronomy and other things. They can speak, but I don't believe it. Or even if I believe, what can I do with that?
- Lifting of the Govardhana Hill by a seven-year-old boy (Krsna) may be unbelievable for the faithless, but for the devotees it is absolutely believable
- Many persons. They do not believe in family life, they do not believe in so many things, but love is there. He is sleeping with a cat, with a dog. So in no circumstances you can avoid love, but they are suffering because the love is misplaced
- Modern men want to see everything with their eyes, although they are not sufficiently qualified. Consequently, they disbelieve in the existence of the demigods or of the Supreme God
- Modern scientists and philosophers cannot understand that purpose (of the material world), nor do they believe in the existence of a creator
- Moon is the cooling effect. Desert will make a cooling effect. (laughter) Just see. At least I shall not believe that this is desert and rock. I'm not so fool
- Mostly the so-called educated circle, they are agnostics. They do not believe in God, they do not believe in the soul, and still they are passing on as educationists, learned scholars, professor. This is the pity
- Of course, they (modern scientists) may go on their frivolous excursions, but the students of the Vedic literature will never believe them or give them any credit for exploring other planets
- One is accepted as atheist who does not believe in the tenets of the Vedas. That is the sum and substance of atheism
- People are so rascal that they did not believe even the son of God, what to speak of His representative. What is that? Why Jesus Christ was killed? What was his fault?
- Philosophers like the Saranatha Mayavadis who do not believe in the spiritual existence of the Absolute Truth but consider material varieties to be everything do not believe that there are two kinds of nature, inferior (material) and superior (spiritual)
- Presently all human society is engaged in improving economic conditions and bodily comforts, people are not interested in knowing what is going to happen after death, nor do they believe in the transmigration of the soul
- Sacrifice means to accept the supremacy of the Lord and thereby perform acts by which the Lord may be satisfied in all respects. The atheists do not believe in the existence of God, and they do not perform any sacrifice for the satisfaction of the Lord
- Sankaracarya does not believe in the transformation of the energy of the Absolute Truth, for he claims that everything is one and that the living entity is therefore also one with the Supreme. This is the Mayavada theory
- Since they (the materialists) do not believe in the existence of God, they have manufactured the idea that God is impersonal and that to have some conception of God one may imagine any form
- Skepticism means they do not believe in anything. Everything is false. They are so disappointed, they think everything is false. We are not going to deal with such men. What is the use?
- So don't believe your so-called senses as the source of knowledge. No. The source of knowledge should be by hearing
- Some of them disbelieve in everything, being angry at all sorts of spiritual speculation out of hopelessness. This last class of men take to the shelter of some kind of intoxication
- Sometimes people disbelieve these descriptions of hell, but whether one believes or not, everything must be carried out by the laws of nature, which no one can avoid
- Sometimes so-called "realist'' philosophers do not believe that there was any person of the name Vyasadeva. Their opinion is that any person distributing the Vedic knowledge is called a Vyasadeva
- Sometimes the history of planets beyond this world appear to such men (with poor fund of knowledge) to be unbelievable
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura and Srila Jiva Gosvami do not believe that the King's (Maharaja Pariksit's) action was due to his past misdeeds. The arrangement was so made by the Lord just to call the King back home, back to Godhead
- The American nation should be so strong that anyone godless, he should be fired. Any nation who does not believe in God, war declared. "Either you believe in God or come on. Fight. Come under us"
- The anthropology, Darwin's theory. They do not believe in soul, transmigration of the soul. They have their own theories. But they are also not definite
- The asuras who do not believe in the existence of God, make their own plans to counteract all these threefold miseries, and so they meet with failures every time
- The authorities speak, and the people in general believe them. But in the case of Vedic truths, they have been taught not to believe. Even if they accept them they give a different interpretation
- The Christian religionists, they do not believe in the next birth, transmigration of the soul, something like that. So they do not believe also in the fruitive activities' resultant action of our past life
- The combination of living entities in different modes of material nature is called crossbreeding. The faithless atheists do not believe in the existence of God, and thus their paths of philosophy are contradictory
- The demoniac accept that the enjoyment of the senses is the ultimate goal of life, and this concept they maintain until death. They do not believe in life after death
- The devotee believes in the almighty potency of the Lord, while the faithless say that the Lord is almighty but do not believe it
- The difficulty is, at the present moment especially, the more one becomes advanced in this material knowledge, he becomes atheist. He becomes disbeliever
- The disease of the modern civilized man is his disbelief of everything in the revealed scriptures
- The education cultivated by so-called learned scholars who do not believe these statements of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta is like the tumultuous croaking of frogs
- The entire world is lacking Krsna consciousness, and therefore people are suffering from the grossest ignorance and do not even believe in a life after this one
- The gross materialists do not believe in the existence of God or the demigods. Nor do they believe that different planets are dominated by different demigods
- The gross materialists, however, do not believe in the anti-material worlds of the Personality of Godhead. They are therefore unfortunate creatures, although sometimes very talented, educated and advanced otherwise
- The impersonalist gives stress to the impersonal form or feature of the Lord and does not believe in the original personality of the Lord, but the Vaisnavas accept the original form of the Lord, of whom the impersonal form is merely one of the features
- The impersonalists do not believe in the form of the Lord, and thus they would hardly believe in the Lord's sleeping. Their idea is obtained by a poor fund of knowledge; they calculate everything in terms of man's capacity
- The impersonalists would not dare believe that in the spiritual world there are such varieties of enjoyment, but in order to demonstrate the factual, ever-blissful enjoyment in the spiritual world, Lord Krsna descended to this planet
- The instructions of Bhagavad-gita are open to everyone, but some people understand them properly, whereas others understand them so improperly that they cannot even believe in the existence of Krsna, although reading Krsna's book
- The karma-mimamsa philosophers, they do not believe that "Oh, our liberation from this material world and entrance in the spiritual kingdom to be associated with God, that will make us happy"
- The Lord says that at the time of death, whoever thinks of Him, either as Brahman or Paramatma or the Personality of Godhead, certainly he enters into the spiritual sky and there is no doubt about it. One should not disbelieve it
- The materialist does not believe in the existence of the spirit self, and empiric philosophers believe in the impersonal feature of the whole spirit without individuality of the living beings
- The mistake of modern civilization is that man does not believe in the next life
- The perfect knowledge propounded in the revealed scriptures is confirmed by the great acaryas, who have left ample commentations upon them; none of these acaryas has disbelieved in the sastras
- The pseudo svamis, yogis & incarnations who do not believe in the SPG are known as pasandis. They themselves are fallen and cheated because they do not know the real path of spiritual advancement, and whoever goes to them is certainly cheated in his turn
- There are atheists of various categories who do not believe in a creator, but that is due to a poor fund of knowledge
- There are others also who believe in the merging of the spirit soul in the Supreme Spirit when it is uncovered by the material encagement, and there are others also who do not believe in the existence of spirit or soul, but believe in tangible matter
- There are some yogic schools. In America you'll find. They do not believe in God. But it is not actually... The yoga principle does not deny the existence of God. God is there
- There is a class of miscreants who are known in the words of Bhagavad-gita as veda-vadi, or so-called strict followers of the Vedas. They do not believe in the incarnation of the Lord, what to speak of the Lord's incarnation as the worshipable hog
- There is always a class of philosophers, almost akin to the Buddhists, who do not believe in the separate existence of the soul beyond the body
- There is no gain in accepting the message of Bhagavatam from the unbelievers, atheists and professional reciters who make a trade of Bhagavatam for the laymen
- There must be some body; it is quite reasonable. But these rascals have no brain to understand that there is life after death. Big, big professors in European countries, they do not believe transmigration of the soul
- These two brothers, I told him, are like one body; They are identical manifestations. If you do not believe in Lord Nityananda, you will fall down
- They do not believe in the next life, and therefore asurah janah. This is the symptom or characteristic of the asurah janah. You should be precautious. That is natural. We become precautious
- This is our protest to all of the interpreters of the Bhagavad-gita. If they do not believe in God, Krishna, and they don't want to surrender to Him, then let him preach atheism. Everyone has got the right to do this, but why through the Gita
- Those who do not believe in the existence of the ocean of milk because they have experience only of the salty water in the ocean should know that the world is also called the go, which means the cow
- To prepare oneself for his next life is common sense, and it is a principle of the Vedic civilization, but presently people throughout the world do not believe in a next life
- Unfortunately, at the present moment, people are educated in such a way that they do not believe in next life. They are so befooled. The education means to make people befooled. He has no knowledge actually
- Unfortunately, people are so foolish at the present moment that they do not believe even in the next life. Mudha. What to speak of understanding God and Krsna, they have no even the basic principle of spiritual knowledge
- Unfortunately, persons with impious backgrounds do not believe in the Personality of Godhead, and everyone wants to become God himself without any qualification
- We accept atheist, one who does not believe in the Vedas. Therefore we have rejected the Buddha philosophy. They could not exist in India. But those who are preaching atheism through Vedas, impersonal, they are more dangerous
- We are so foolish that we do not believe in the next life. That is simply foolishness. There is next life, especially when Krsna says. You can say, "We don't believe it." You don't believe or not believe, it doesn't matter
- We believe in Krsna consciousness. We have to purify. Just like this is also a belief, that you will be happy by drinking alcohol. That is your consciousness. I don't believe in that
- We should not believe our mind, that we have become perfect. By mental dictation we should not be guided. That is a very bad practice, to think of, that "I have now become liberated, I don't require to follow the regulative principles"
- When an ordinary mortal writes an autobiography, he receives many accolades, but when the Supreme Lord writes about Himself, we unfortunately do not fully believe in His words
- When Lord Krsna spoke the Bhagavad-gita, it appears that such philosophers (who do not believe in the separate existence of the soul beyond the body) existed, and they were known as the lokayatikas and vaibhasikas
- When there will be military march of Krsna conscious soldiers. Anyone who does not believe in Krsna, "Blam!"
- Whether he (the modern man) believes or not, the next life is there, and one has to suffer if one does not lead a responsible life in terms of the injunctions of authoritative scriptures like the Vedas and puranas
- Who is that bold man here who can say, "I don't believe in death"
- Yamaraja is not a fictitious or mythological character; he has his own abode, Pitrloka, of which he is king. Agnostics may not believe in hell, but Sukadeva Gosvami affirms the existence of the Naraka planets
- You believe or not believe, things are going to happen. That's all. That is laws of nature. If you don't believe that you are going to die, it doesn't matter. You have to die
- Your philosophy is unless you see, you don't believe. That is your philosophy. But you do not consider what you can see. That is the defect of this imperfect world