This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Will Go"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A cruel and wretched person who maintains his existence at the cost of others' lives deserves to be killed for his own well-being, otherwise he will go down by his own actions
- A greater mrdanga. We are chanting, playing our mrdanga. It is heard within this room or little more. But this mrdanga will go home to home, country to country, community to community, this mrdanga
- According to Vedic civilization, it is the duty of the parents to get the sons and daughters married so that they will have family attraction, they will be established, they will be organized, things will go nicely
- All you can collect will go for building for Vrindaban, and Mayapur only, no question of 50/50 division. The books are being sent to you free, so you raise money
- Anyone who seriously takes to Krsna consciousness - whether in the lowest species of life or a woman or of the less intelligent classes, such as the mercantile or laborer class - will go back home, back to Godhead, and reach the abode of Krsna
- Arjuna never says, "Krsna, in my opinion, if it is done like that, then people will go to hell." He does not give his own opinion. He says iti, "Thus," anususruma, "I have heard." This is called parampara system
- As soon as you become hippie immediately your all prestige will go
- As soon as you bring light, darkness will go. The motto of our magazine Back To Godhead is: "Godhead is light, nescience is darkness. Where there is Godhead there is no nescience." This is also the Vedic injunction
- As soon as your body is manufactured, your standard of comfort and discomfort is also manufactured. In Bengal there is a proverb that yetha deoya bhange, kapala yabe sange: "Wherever you go, your fortune will go with you"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu recommended that what is the actual benefit of this human form of life? To develop our dormant love for God. That is wanted, not to accumulate money. Nothing will go with us
- Citizens, will be so harassed that they will give up hearth and home and will go to the forest (yasyanti giri-kananam) to escape harassment by government officials who have no mercy and are addicted to the ways of plunderers
- Fifty years ago I was a young man, but that time has been taken and cannot be returned. The spiritual knowledge I received from my spiritual master, however, cannot be taken away, but will go with me
- Formerly many mercantile men from the up-country of India used to go to Bengal, and thus there is a familiar saying, "If you go to Bengal, your fortune will go with you
- I am requesting you that after our Navadvipa parikrama about two hundred to three hundred European devotees will go to Vrndavana for parikrama
- I want seven temples there (in New Vrndavana). That scheme was submitted long ago. That will be beautiful and pleasing. Many people will go and it will become an important place for holiday excursion
- I want to have in India a nice center so that foreign students will go. College for students from America who travel (indistinct). So I want to keep at least one hundred students here
- If you simply follow the simple program that I have initiated you will be happy in this life time and in the end you will go back to home, back to Godhead
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Personality of Godhead has declared that anyone who knows the principles of the transcendental birth and activities of the Lord will go back to Godhead after being relieved from this material tabernacle
- In Vedic culture, the welfare of the cows and the welfare of the brahmanas are essential. Without a proper arrangement for developing brahminical culture and protecting cows, all the affairs of administration will go to hell
- Inquires, "Why you are chanting?" The simple reply is that "We have to go somewhere after death. We are going to Godhead. And you do not know where you'll go."
- It is clearly written there that "This time he will go across the sea." Just see. The circumstances became so that I have come. So astrology is so nice
- It will go and cause you to fall down in a ditch
- One (cowherd boy) would say, "I will go there and touch Krsna," and another would say, "Oh, you cannot go. I’ll touch Krsna first." Some of them played on their flutes or vibrated bugles made of buffalo horn
- One should not blaspheme Lord Visnu through one's mind, words or actions, for a blasphemer will go to hellish life along with his forefathers
- People are going from this country to that to improve economic condition. But it is a common saying that "Wherever you rascal go, your fate will go with you." Either you go to England or India or here and there
- People, being harassed in famine and taxation, they'll give up their hearth & home, will go to the forest and hills. Gradually, time will come when the ages will be reduced so much that a person twenty-thirty years old will be considered as grand old man
- Rascals and fools will not accept Krsna as guru. They'll go to some rascal and fool and miscreants, sinful person, and accept guru
- Regarding the members comprising the World Sankirtana Party, on the whole I wish that 40 members will go, one half from Europe and one half from America or as it may be suitable, there is no definite restriction
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu further advised Subuddhi Raya, "Begin chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, and when your chanting is almost pure, all your sinful reactions will go away. After you chant perfectly, you will get shelter at the lotus feet of Krsna"
- Sugar is fermented with acid and then distilled. It becomes liquor. And the ants are very much fond of sugar. You keep up one piece of sugar candy. Then the news will be immediately spread, and all the ant class will go there
- The credit of opening our London branch will go to the San Francisco boys, headed by you. Of course, the girls also share the credit undoubtedly
- The government doesn't want further development of Vrndavana. They are neglecting the city in such a way that no gentleman will go there. The old city is so... Formerly, it was planned that "So many pilgrims come here. It should be nicely developed"
- The incarnation of Krsna for this age is indicated by these symptoms. Please confirm this definitely so that all my doubts will go away
- The Lord continued: Sometime in the future your brother, Uttama, will go hunting in the forest, and while absorbed in hunting, he will be killed
- The more you increase your strength in preaching, the more you will go on selling books. I want especially that my books be distributed widely
- The paths of the culture of knowledge (jnana-marga) and of mystic powers (yoga-marga) are equally hazardous, for one does not know where one will go by following these uncertain methods
- The Personality of Godhead continued: My dear Dhruva, after your material life in this body, you will go to My planet, which is always offered obeisances by the residents of all other planetary systems
- The specific function of brahmastra is that when this weapon is released, it will kill the particular man wherever he is; it will go there and kill him. It doesn't matter whether he is in front or in somewhere
- There is no expenditure. The cow will go out and eat some vegetables and grass, so you haven't got to spend anything for the cow. And when she returns, she gives you milk, nice milk
- These rascals are sleeping, thinking life will go in this way, and they have no knowledge that one day death will come and take away all his possessions and kick him out of his place
- They (the students of Krsna consciousness movement) actually have no opportunity to waste their time unnecessarily by discussing politics, sociology and current events. These will go their own way
- This is fact. When there is Hare Krsna chanting, these ghostly, demonic living entities, they'll not be able to stay there. They'll go away
- This movement can be pushed on vigorously so long we are devotees, otherwise it will be finished. It cannot be conducted by any outsiders. No. Only the devotees. That is the secret. So long we remain devotees, our movement will go, without any check
- This movement will go for ten thousand years without any impediment. You should take this opportunity. You work sincerely; it will increase, it will increase
- To become sannyasi means that, that he'll be pure devotee, and wherever he will go, he will purify. That is sannyasa
- We got this information from His Divine Grace Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, and that knowledge is still going on. You are receiving through his servant. And in future the same knowledge will go to your students. This is called parampara system
- Wherever you go, your fortune will go with you
- Wherever you go, your this fate will go with you. If you are meant for getting ten thousand, you'll never get ten thousand, one hundred. This is called destiny