"have done"|"has done"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► I Have Done (Prabhupada) (18 P)
Pages in category "Have Done"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- A father gives education to his son to earning livelihood, gets him married, and settles him, but he knows that "This kind of business, earning money and marrying, begetting children, I have done, but I am not satisfied"
- A living being may forget all that he might have done in his past or present life, but one must know that in the same tree of the material body, the individual soul and the Supreme Soul as Paramatma are sitting like two birds
- After the incident, they (the Kumaras) became conscious that they had done wrong by cursing the devotees of the Lord - Jaya and Vijaya
- All the devotees engaged in the cleansing ceremony of the Gundica temple and danced in front of the Ratha-yatra chariot, just as they had done in the past
- Although He (the Lord) may appear like an ordinary person, He remembers everything of His many, many past "births," whereas a common man cannot remember what he has done even a few hours before. BG 1972 purports
- Although the Lord also fulfilled his (Dhruva Maharaja's) desire, he was not very pleased. Rather, he was ashamed that he had demanded something from the Lord, for he should not have done this
- Arjuna considers that the son of his great teacher should be spared, for he happens to be the son of Dronacarya, even though he is an unworthy son, having done all sorts of heinous acts whimsically for no one's benefit
- At the end of life, a person thinks of what he has done throughout his whole life; thus he gets another body (dehantara) according to his thoughts and desires at the end of life
- At the time of death, you think of what you have done all through your life
- Being very much afraid, the girl Sukanya said to her father: I have done something wrong, for I have ignorantly pierced these two luminous substances with a thorn
- Brahma has a fabulous duration of life, but he was obliged to give up his body due to his grievous sin, even though he had merely contemplated it in his mind without having actually done it
- By mundane scholarship Sankaracarya has tried to obscure the actual meaning of the Vedanta-sutra. Not only has Sankaracarya done this, but all authors who attempt to give their own views must misinterpret the Vedanta-sutra
- Even if he does so, or he is a very nice brahmana, nice ksatriya, so he has done his duty very nicely, but he has not taken to Krsna consciousness. Sastra says, what he has gained? What he has gained
- Even little service you give, it is your permanent asset. Even if you fall down from that service platform, still, whatever you have done, it will never go in vain. As soon as there is opportunity, again you shall begin from that point where you left
- Even though it is not one hundred percent perfectly performed, still whatever I have done will not be lost. In my next life, from the very point where I stopped in this life, I shall begin again. In this way there is always a continuity
- Factories and organization, but who has done it?
- For future guidance you will please submit your quotation statement as you have done for the first 20,000 copies of Topmost Yoga, and that will be nice. You submit your statement including all expenditure
- For Parvati to be embraced by Lord Siva was natural in a relationship between husband and wife; this was nothing extraordinary for Citraketu to see. Citraketu laughed loudly to see Lord Siva in that situation, even though he should not have done so
- Full nonsense, this rascal. How much havoc he has done to the human society. A grand rascal, this Darwin
- He (Kamsa) patiently waited for the delivery of the child, expecting to kill Him (Krsna), as he had done previously with the other babies of Devaki
- He (one) falsely thinks, "I am different from my enemy, and my enemy is different from me. The enemy has done this, and therefore my duty is to kill him." This misconception is described in this verse (SB 7.5.12) as bheda-gatasati
- Here (in SB 10.4.5) we see that Devaki first focused Kamsa's attention on his atrocious activities, his killing of her many sons. Then she wanted to compromise with him by saying that whatever he had done was not his fault, but was ordained by destiny
- I (Arjuna) fall down to offer You my respectful obeisances and ask Your mercy. As a father tolerates the impudence of his son, a friend the impertinence of a friend, or a husband the familiarity of his wife, please tolerate the wrongs I may have done You
- I am not at all pleased at what they have done, but if they return let us forget what has happened and go forward
- I am trying my level best to reopen the business but still it will take minimum one week to come to the normal condition. I am awfully stranded and put to much shame. Will you kindly help me as you have done so many times?
- I am very much anxious to know what you have done about the land which Tahsilder and Patwari proposed to give us. I am very much anxious to know it
- I say that there is every chance of falling down. That is up to you to keep fit. Otherwise there is chance of falling down. But even he falls down, whatever he has done, that is permanent
- If one repents that "I should not have done this, but I am so sinful that I have again committed this sin," so this repentance will help him to be excused by the Supreme Lord
- If some individuals have done wrong it shouldn't jeopardize our entire community
- If you say to the scientist: "What you have done for the human society to live eternally in perfect happiness?" What is their answer? (They will say that they are trying) That is nonsense. Therefore we kick on your face. Therefore we have got the right
- If, after executing your duties very properly, if you do not develop your consciousness to know about yourself or the Supreme Self, then whatever you have done, it is simply waste of time. That's all
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.28) the Lord says that only those who have done pious deeds in previous lives and have become freed from the results of all impious acts can concentrate upon the lotus feet of the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna
- In the material world also we do not always see things with our own eyes; we sometimes see through the experience of those who have actually seen or done things
- It is admitted that in the Western countries the people have done their best to advance in the culture of material science, centered on the material body and mind
- Jesus Christ and Muhammad, two powerful devotees of the Lord, have done tremendous service on behalf of the Lord on the surface of the globe
- Just like a good son, when he feels that "Father has done so much for me. I must repay it, or at least I must accept obligation what my father has done for me," this much feeling is called Krsna consciousness
- Kamsa admitted his own fault, but whatever he had done was under the control of providence. Kamsa might have been the immediate cause for the death of Devaki's sons, but the remote cause was their past deeds. This was an actual fact
- Krishna is very kind. He does not let go anyone who might have done a little bit of service
- Mahajanas, great personalities, what they have done, you cannot imitate them. You have to follow them. You have to follow the instruction of Krsna or His representative, but you cannot imitate them. Then you'll fall down
- Many have gone to the west an abroad, but no one has done what Srila Prabhupad has done. He has completely brought the Vedic culture to the West
- Most of you were, in your former life, you were smoking or taking intoxication. But by some influence, if you sometimes take to it, yes, if you are conscious, "Oh, I have done wrong," but that is excused if you have done unconscious
- My dear son of Diti, with your great determination and austerity you have done what was impossible even for great saintly persons, and thus I have certainly been conquered by you
- No, no, I cannot put you in anxiety. You have done so much. You have suffered for Mayapur so much. I cannot put you in anxiety. So I shall do what you like
- Now you are free. I think that the talent which you have got for doing business will help our cause more than what you could have done at the custody of your father
- O my Lord, please lead me on the right path to reach You, and since You know all that I have done in the past, please free me from the reactions to my past sins so that there will be no hindrance to my progress
- O queen of the home, we are not able to act like you, nor could we repay you for what you have done, even if we worked for our entire life or even after death. To repay you is not possible, even for those who are admirers of personal qualities
- One may be a very learned scholar and execute his prescribed duty very nicely, but if he does not ultimately become inquisitive about the SP of Godhead and is indifferent to sravanam kirtanam (SB 7.5.23), all that he has done is but a waste of time
- One view was that it was impossible for a small boy like this to have done such a thing as pulling down the trees. But there were doubts because Krsna had been predicted to equal Narayana. Therefore the cowherd men were in a dilemma
- Paramatma is seeing, Hrsikesa is seeing that you are doing this. So we may forget what nuisance we had done in our last life, but Paramatma is there, witness; you have to get a body according to your work
- Please tolerate the wrongs that I may have done to You and bear with me as a father with his son, or a friend with his friend, or a lover with his beloved. BG 11.44 - 1972
- Regardless of what we have done in our past lives, if we engage ourselves in unalloyed devotional service to the Lord in this life, we will always be situated in the brahma-bhuta - liberated state
- Regardless of what you (the Yamadutas) have done this time, henceforward you should not approach such devotees; otherwise you will be killed by the club of Lord Visnu. This is my (Yamaraja's) warning
- Rukmini continued, 'My dear Lord, in my previous life I may have done public welfare work, digging wells & planting trees, or pious activities such as performing ritualistic ceremonies & sacrifices & serving the spiritual master, brahmanas & Vaisnavas'
- She (Govinda Dasi) first of all cultivated the tulasi plant in Hawaii. And now our tulasi plants are distributed. So she has done a great service
- Sri Krsna knows what the living beings have done for hundreds and thousands of past births, and He sees what they are doing now; therefore He knows the results of their present actions that will fructify in the future
- The gross materialist who is constantly after sense gratification spends all day earning his livelihood to maintain his family, and at night he wastes his energy in sex enjoyment or else goes to sleep thinking about all he has done in the daytime
- The history of the world has factually proved that attempts to increase economic development for bodily comfort through the advancement of material civilization have done nothing to remedy the inevitability of birth, death, old age and disease
- The modern scientists have done research in the area of weightlessness, but it is not possible to bring in weightlessness anywhere and everywhere
- The Paramatma feature, the Supreme Soul, is actually the witness of all activities of the living being, and only by His direction can the living being remember or forget what he might have done in the past
- There is another saintly compassion, "Never mind he has done so much mischievous activities, this king, still it is our duty to go to him and give him good advice so that all these disturbances may be stopped and people will become happy"
- These considerations (who had done all this? and how could these events have happened in such a wonderful way?) were some of the reasons they (the cowherd men) were agitated and bewildered - by seeing two trees fallen beside Krsna without smashed Him
- They (the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi) would compose all the stories in poetry or have this done by professional poets, and then they would sing about these incidents - of Krsna's killing the asuras
- They must have done pious activities in their previous life, all Americans. But they should know that this is their advantage to become Krsna conscious
- This human life should be trained that at the time of death you can remember Krsna, "Krsna, now You can judge what I have done for You, & what You have done for me." If you have worked whole life for Krsna, Krsna is not ungrateful. He'll give you
- We ourselves may forget what we have done in previous lives, but because the Lord witnesses our actions, the results of our actions are always there, and we have to undergo the reactions nonetheless
- We shall be sorry for Kirtanananda's plight under Maya and may not waste our valuable time talking about him. The best thing that you have done is that he should no longer speak in our temples. We shall all pray to Krishna for his recovery
- We should always be enthusiastic to try for shooting the rhinoceros. That way, if we fail, everybody will say Never mind, nobody can shoot a rhinoceros anyway, and if we succeed, then everyone will say, Just see, what a wonderful thing they have done
- We should not be intolerant. Even somebody has done some wrong unto me, tapasvi
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead accepted the abominable form of a fish, He must have done so to favor some devotee. Pariksit Maharaja was eager to know about the devotee for whom the Supreme Lord accepted this form
- Whether I am present or not present, it doesn't matter. As Krsna is living eternally, similarly, living being also lives eternally. But kirtir yasya sa jivati: "One who has done service to the Lord lives forever"
- Who can know? Yo janati tattvatah, to whom Krsna reveals, he can know. He can know what is Krsna, and as soon as you have done this business you have understood Krsna, then tyaktva deham punar janma naiti
- Why so many abortions are taking place nowadays? Because the child which has come into the womb of the mother, he is sinful. He has done previous life so many killings. Now he has to be killed so many times
- Yamaraja warned his servants, My dear servants, despite what you may have done previously to disturb the devotees, henceforward you should stop
- Yes! You have done it very nicely. I thank you very much, so immediately it can be printed in BTG and then later on it can be published in book form
- Yes, Vallabhacarya's Vaisnava, acarya. But that very deviation, that "I have done something better than Sridhara," that is not our parampara system. Then he was thinking himself better than Sridhara. That is not allowed. We should always remain servant
- You are already reading our Nectar of Devotion and if you like this idea you can translate this Nectar of Devotion immediately into Bengali and send me some copies of the translation so I can see how you have done
- You have done a nice job with the French edition of BTG & I am especially looking forward to the next issue which will be color 32 pages. You should more & more improve this magazine until it becomes superior to all other magazines in the French language
- You have done him a very merciful favor by taking away all his opulence, because his exalted position as King of heaven was putting him in the darkness of ignorance