Devotees who worship Krsna in opulence cannot understand the parental devotional feelings of the residents of Mathura and Vrndavana, who follow the path of spontaneous love
"Devotees who worship Krsna in opulence cannot understand the parental devotional feelings of the residents of Mathura and Vrndavana, who follow the path of spontaneous love"
CC Antya 13.37, Translation and Purport:
“Do not mix freely with the residents of Mathurā; show them respect from a distance. Because you are on a different platform of devotional service, you cannot adopt their behavior and practices.
The residents of Vṛndāvana and Mathurā are devotees of Kṛṣṇa in parental affection, and their feelings always conflict with the opinions of smārta-brāhmaṇas. Devotees who worship Kṛṣṇa in opulence cannot understand the parental devotional feelings of the residents of Mathurā and Vṛndāvana, who follow the path of spontaneous love. Devotees on the platform of vidhi-mārga (regulative devotional principles) may misunderstand the activities of those on the platform of rāga-mārga (devotional service in spontaneous love). Therefore Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu instructed Jagadānanda Paṇḍita to remain apart from the residents of Vṛndāvana, who were spontaneous devotees, so as not to become disrespectful toward them.
- Devotees of God Who
- Worship of a Devotee of God
- Devotees of God Cannot
- Worshiping Krsna
- Krsna's Opulence
- Devotees Who Worship Krsna in Opulence Cannot Understand the Parental Devotional Feelings
- Parental Love for Krsna
- Feelings for Krsna
- Krsna and the Inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Krsna and the Inhabitants of Mathura
- Path Of...
- Spontaneous Love for Krsna
- Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Antya-lila Chapter 13 Purports - Pastimes with Jagadananda Pandita and Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami
- Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Antya-lila Purports
- Sri Caitanya-caritamrta - 62 Chapters, All Purports