Category:Krsna and the Inhabitants of Vrndavana
Pages in category "Krsna and the Inhabitants of Vrndavana"
The following 178 pages are in this category, out of 178 total.
- A gopi told mother Yasoda, "Krsna is very kind to the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, Vrndavana, and when He returns with His cows and friends, He is remembered as the lifter of Govardhana Hill"
- Actually the inhabitants of Vrndavana are very dear to Krsna. If one wants to engage in spontaneous loving service, he must follow the inhabitants of Vrndavana and constantly engage in devotional service within his mind
- After hearing of their love for Him, He immediately thought Himself to be always indebted to the residents of Vrndavana. Then Krsna began to pacify Srimati Radharani as follows
- After hearing Srimati Radharani's statements, Lord Krsna's love for the inhabitants of Vrndavana was evoked, and His body and mind became very much perturbed
- After hearing this (reply from Nanda Maharaja), Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, in the presence of His father and all the elder cowherd men of Vrndavana, spoke in such a way as to make the heavenly king, Indra, very angry
- After Krsna returned from His teacher's home, He was pleased to see Uddhava, who happened to be His dearmost friend. Krsna wanted to send him to Vrndavana with a message to the residents to pacify their deep feelings of separation
- After offering respects by bowing down before Lord Krsna and Balarama, he (Uddhava) described the wonderful devotional life of the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- After the incident was over, Indra surrendered to Krsna with many prayers, in which he admitted, "By Your lifting Govardhan Hill and protecting the citizens of Vrndavana, You have kept Your promise that Your devotees are never to be vanquished"
- Aghasura also thought that when he would offer grains and water in memory of his brother and sister and kill Krsna and all the cowherd boys, then automatically all the inhabitants of Vrndavana would die
- All the gopis, the personal friends of Srimati Radharani, are equal to Her. Krsna is pleasing to the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, just as the moon is pleasing to the lotus flower
- All the inhabitants of Vrndavana came out of the village to see Krsna. The assembly consisted of children, old men, women, animals and all living entities; they knew that Krsna was their only means of sustenance
- All the inhabitants of Vrndavana, being disturbed, began to search out Krsna by following the impression of His footprints on the ground, and thus they moved hastily toward the bank of the Yamuna
- Although Akrura was a great devotee, he was cursed by the inhabitants of Vrndavana because of his taking Krsna away from their midst. Because of wounding their feelings, Akrura was forced to join the conspiracy declared by sinful men
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was living in Vrndavana, the inhabitants considered Him an ordinary human being, and they mistook the fisherman to be Krsna. Every human being is prone to make such mistakes
- Although the inhabitants of Vrndavana felt separation from Krsna, the resulting ecstasy (bhava) caused them to perceive that Krsna was always present with them by His lila, or pastimes
- Although the residents of Vrndavana did not know much about Krsna, their love for Him was beyond comparison
- Among all the inhabitants of Vrndavana, the gopis are My (Krsna's) very life and soul. And among the gopis, You, Srimati Radharani, are the chief. Therefore You are the very life of My life
- An old woman in Vrndavana, present at the time of Krsna's pastimes, once stated in surprise: "How wonderful it is that Krsna, who owns the hearts of all the young girls of Brajabhumi, can nicely speak the language of Brajabhumi with the gopis"
- Another gopi said, "Dear Krsna, You are the killer of all the fears of the inhabitants of Vrndavana"
- As far as His svayam-rupa (or pastime form) is concerned, it is in that form that He remains always in Vrndavana with the inhabitants of Vrndavana. This personal form (svayam-rupa) can be further divided into the prabhava and vaibhava forms
- As soon as the inhabitants of Vrndavana saw that Krsna was in the river Yamuna enveloped by the serpent Kaliya & that all the boys & cows were lamenting, they simply began to think of Krsna's friendship, smiling face, sweet words & His dealings with them
- As soon as they felt the warmth of the fire, they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) immediately took shelter of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, although He was playing just like their child
- As the gopis were thinking of Krsna in separation twenty-four hours a day, so Krsna was also always thinking of the gopis, mother Yasoda, Nanda Maharaja and the other residents of Vrndavana
- As They (Ksna and Balarama) grew up They began talking with Their parents and others in childish language, and thus They gave great pleasure to all the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- At other times Krsna went to Kuruksetra from His paternal home (Dvaraka) during the solar eclipse, and at these times the residents of Vrndavana also went to see Him there
- At that time all the inhabitants of Vrndavana began to pray to Lord Krsna. "Dear Krsna," they prayed, "You are all-powerful, and You are very affectionate to Your devotees. Now please protect us, who have been much harassed by angry Indra"
- Because of their (gopis) separation from Krsna, He might have asked them to return with Him to His capital city, Dvaraka. But the inhabitants of Vrndavana, the gopis, were not interested in the idea of going with Krsna to Dvaraka
- Because their (members of the Yadu dynasty and the cowherds of Vrndavana) minds were always engaged in Krsna, they were automatically freed from all material activities
- Being assured by Lord Krsna, all the inhabitants of Vrndavana entered beneath the great hill along with their property and animals, and they all appeared to be safe
- Being engaged in receiving all the friends, relatives and residents of Vrndavana on that holy occasion, she forgot to feed the child (Krsna) milk. He was crying, being hungry, but mother Yasoda could not hear Him cry because of the various noises
- Brahma Continue, "Although I know that You are the supreme source of all benediction, I am puzzled to know how You will be able to repay all the service that You are receiving from these residents of Vrndavana"
- Brahma said, "Because their (Inhabitants of Vrndavana) attachment has been directed unto You & their homes have been converted into temples by Your constant presence there, & because they have forgotten everything for Your sake, there is no impediment"
- Brahma said, "In the case of the residents of Vrndavana, such obstructions as attachment to hearth and home are nonexistent"
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord, no one can actually appreciate the good fortune of these residents of Vrndavana"
- Brahma said, "My Lord, I can understand that the superexcellent quality of the service rendered by the residents of Vrndavana is due to their spontaneously engaging all natural instincts in Your loving service"
- Brahma said, "These residents of Vrndavana have given You everything - their bodies, their minds, their love, their homes, their possessions. Everything is being utilized for Your purpose"
- Brahma said, "They (residents of Vrndavana) are actually relishing Your presence and enjoying Your association by dint of their sensory activities"
- Brahma said, "We are all demigods, controlling deities of the various senses of the living entities, and we are proud of enjoying such privileges, but actually there is no comparison between our position and of these fortunate residents of Vrndavana"
- Brahma said, "We may be proud of being controllers of the senses, but here the residents of Vrndavana are so transcendental that they are not under our control. Actually they are enjoying their senses through service to You"
- Brahma said, "You have already given Yourself to Putana! I surmise that You shall ever remain a debtor to the residents of Vrndavana, being unable to repay their loving service"
- Brahma said, "Your appearance as a small cowherd boy, a child of the cowherd men, is not at all a material activity. You are so much obliged by their affection that You are here to inspire them with more loving service by Your transcendental presence"
- By exhibiting different pastimes in His (Krsna's) childhood, He increased the transcendental pleasure of Nanda and the other inhabitants of Vrndavana - SB 10.8.52
- By the statement of Akrura it is clear that, since Krsna is transcendental to the modes of material nature, the inhabitants of Vrndavana, who are always engaged in loving service to the Lord, are also transcendental
- Devotees engaged in servitude are attached to Krsna in the affection of reverence. Some of the inhabitants of Gokula (Vrndavana as exhibited on earth) are attached to Krsna on this platform of affection in reverence
- Devotees who worship Krsna in opulence cannot understand the parental devotional feelings of the residents of Mathura and Vrndavana, who follow the path of spontaneous love
- During a solar eclipse, the Lord came from Dvaraka and met the inhabitants of Vrndavana at Samanta-pancaka
- During a solar eclipse, the Lord came from Dvaraka and met the inhabitants of Vrndavana at Samanta-pancaka. The meeting was intensely painful for the damsels of Vrajabhumi because Lord Krsna had apparently left them to reside at Dvaraka
- He (Akrura) told how Narada had met Kamsa and how he himself was deputed by Kamsa to come to Vrndavana. Akrura explained to Krsna that Narada had told Kamsa all about Krsna’s being transferred from Mathura to Vrndavana just after His birth
- He (Balarama) was astonished to see all the residents of Vrndavana so affectionate to their own children, exactly as they had been to Krsna. Similarly, the cows had grown affectionate to the calves - as much as to Krsna
- He (Indra) thought himself, at least for the time being, as powerful as Krsna. Indra said, "Just see the impudence of the inhabitants of Vrndavana"
- He (Indra) vented his anger upon the inhabitants of Vrndavana, who were headed by Nanda Maharaja, although Indra knew perfectly well that Krsna was personally protecting them
- He (Krsna) appeared before them (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) nicely decorated, smeared all over with candana pulp, bedecked with valuable jewels and stones, and almost completely covered with gold
- He (Krsna) then appeared before Aristasura and said, "You lowest of living entities! Why are you frightening the inhabitants of Gokula? What will you gain by this action? If you have come to challenge My authority, then I am prepared to fight you"
- He (Krsna) told them not to be overwhelmed and in this way pacified them. But when He failed to come back with Nanda Maharaja, it appeared that He either cheated them or could not keep His promise
- He (Uddhava) presented to Vasudeva, Krsna's father, and Ugrasena, Krsna's grandfather, all the gifts given by the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- His business is to please the inhabitants of Vrndavana. That's all. He has no other business. And the vraja-jana also, they have no other business than to please Krsna. That's all. This is original Krsna
- How they were happy, the inhabitants of Vrndavana with Krsna and living and cows. That I want to introduce. At any cost do it and... Don't bother about big, big buildings. It is not required. Useless waste of time. Produce. Make the whole field green
- I (Krsna) wish to protect the inhabitants of Vrndavana from the attacks of My enemies. That is why I remain in My kingdom; otherwise I am indifferent to My royal position.
- I do not care for My personal unhappiness, but when I see the morose face of mother Yasoda and the hearts of all the inhabitants of Vrndavana breaking because of You, I wonder whether You want to kill them all
- In that planet (Goloka Vrndavana) the inhabitants do not know that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the example given here, the inhabitants of Vrndavana are compared to lakes filled with lotus flowers, and because of the scorching heat of separation from Krsna, the lakes - along with the lotus flowers of their lives - are being burned up
- In the meantime, the other inhabitants of Vrndavana, headed by Nanda and Upananda, had already reached Mathura by going through the forest, and they were awaiting the arrival of Krsna and Balarama in a garden
- In the presence of Lord Balarama, all the gopis and other inhabitants of Vrndavana became as cheerful as they had been before in the presence of both brothers, Lord Krsna and Lord Balarama
- In this way, Krsna and Balarama, acting like small boys and talking in half-broken language, gave transcendental pleasure to all the inhabitants of Vraja. In due course of time, They became old enough to take care of the calves - SB 10.11.37
- In this way, Lord Krsna and Balarama began to enjoy the residents of Vrndavana to Their full satisfaction as They herded the calves and cows on the bank of the Yamuna. In some places Krsna and Balarama were accompanied by Their friends
- Indra inundated Vrndavana with continual rain. Krsna, however, protected all of the citizens and animals of Vrndavana by lifting Govardhan Hill, which served as an umbrella
- Indra said, "They (the inhabitants of Vrindavana) are simply inhabitants of the forest, but being infatuated with their friend Krsna, who is nothing but an ordinary human being, they have dared to defy the demigods"
- Inhabitants of Vrndavana never desired anything like elevation to the heavenly planets or merging into the effulgence of Brahman to become one with the Absolute Truth because of their great desire to love Krsna
- Inhabitants of Vrndavana say, "He (Krsna) holds His wonderful flute in His lotus hands. He is dressed in yellow silks and bedecked with a peacock feather on His head"
- It is at this stage (of madhura-rati) that Krsna and the damsels of Vraja glanced at one another, for on this platform there is an exchange of loving glances, motions of the eyes, pleasant words, attractive smiles, etc
- It is impossible to describe the influence and knowledge of Ramananda Raya, for only by his mercy have I understood the unalloyed love of the residents of Vrndavana
- It was Krsna's special favor to Uddhava to send him to Vrndavana with a message for the residents there, which was meant to pacify them
- Jaya Radha-Madhava, 1971 Feb 14 - Radha-Madhava giri-vara-dhari. Vraja-jana-vallabha. His business is to please the inhabitants of Vrndavana. That's all. He has no other business. And the vraja-jana also, they have no other business than to please Krsna
- Just to fulfill the benediction of Lord Brahma, Lord Krsna appeared along with His plenary expansion, Balarama, and performed all kinds of childhood pastimes in order to increase the transcendental pleasure of all the residents of Vrndavana
- Kesi began to whinny and terrify the whole forest. Krsna saw that he was terrifying all the residents of Vrndavana with his whinnying and his tail wheeling in the sky like a big cloud. Krsna could understand that the horse was challenging Him to fight
- King Nanda, accompanied by his cowherd men, had loaded all their necessary paraphernalia on bullock carts, and all of the Vrndavana residents had come to Kuruksetra to see their beloved sons Lord Balarama and Lord Krsna
- Krsna addressed the inhabitants of Vrndavana, "My dear Stoka Krsna, Varuthapa, Bhadrasena, Sudama, Subala, Arjuna, Visala, and Rsabha - just look at these most fortunate trees of Vrndavana. They have dedicated their lives to the welfare of others"
- Krsna also declared at that meeting, "In order to assure the good fortune of the cows and themselves, all people of Vrndavana near Govardhana must worship the hill, as prescribed by Me"
- Krsna did not leave, for all the inhabitants of Vrndavana, after Krsna left, were always thinking of Him and crying
- Krsna did not want Vrndavana disturbed by enemies like Dantavakra and Jarasandha. If Krsna were to go to Vrndavana, these enemies would not only attack Mathura but would go on to Vrndavana, and the peaceful inhabitants of Vrndavana would be disturbed
- Krsna has a characteristic. He attracts everyone's heart by the mellow of His conjugal love. By following in the footsteps of the inhabitants of the planet known as Vrajaloka or Goloka Vrndavana, one can attain the shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Krsna
- Krsna is compared to the moon, born in the ocean of the womb of Devaki. When He returns in the evening, it appears that He is fatigued, but He still tries to gladden the inhabitants of Vrndavana by His auspicious presence
- Krsna is not impersonal. In His Vrndavana lila especially, He is surrounded by the gopis, the cowherd boys, His father, His mother and all the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Krsna lifted the Govardhana Hill, just as a boy picks up a frog's umbrella, and stood several days continuously just to give protection to the residents of Vrndavana
- Krsna said, "Even though they are trees and animals, these residents of Vrndavana are glorifying You. They are prepared to welcome You to the best of their ability, as is the practice of great souls in receiving another great soul at home"
- Krsna said, "It is quite natural for these Vrndavana inhabitants to thus receive a great personality like You (Balarama). The herbs, creepers and plants are also so fortunate to touch Your lotus feet"
- Krsna was once informed, "You are the life and soul of all the inhabitants of Vrndavana. So because You have left Vrndavana, all of the servitors of Your lotus feet there are suffering"
- Krsna's friend said, "At Vrndavana all the residents have become blind from their continuous crying over Your absence. They are full only of anxieties and are not cheered at all by Your (Krsna) becoming the King of Mathura"
- Krsna, the original Visnu, by expanding His internal potency, created the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Krsna, You are certainly a refined gentleman with all good qualities. You are well-behaved, softhearted and merciful. I know that there is not even a tinge of fault to be found in You. Yet Your mind does not even remember the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Lord Brahma continued, "My Lord, sometimes I am puzzled as to how Your Lordship will be able to repay, in gratitude, the devotional service of these residents of Vrndavana"
- Lord Caitanya also said that He was seeing the three worlds as vacant for want of Krsna. This is the highest stage of Krsna consciousness. Almost all of the inhabitants of Vrndavana had the highest ecstatic love for Krsna
- Lord Krsna and Lord Balarama, along with King Ugrasena, satisfied the inhabitants of Vrndavana, headed by Maharaja Nanda and the cowherd men, by profusely offering all kinds of gifts to worship them and please them
- Lord Krsna personally never goes beyond the boundary of Vrndavana. He remains there eternally because of the transcendental love of the inhabitants. Thus even though He is not visible at present, He is not away from Vrndavana for a moment
- Lord Krsna then addressed His devotees, "My dear brothers, My dear father, My dear inhabitants of Vrndavana, you can now safely enter under the umbrella of Govardhana Hill, which I have just lifted"
- Lord Krsna thought: "By hearing about the pure love of the residents of Vraja, devotees will worship Me on the path of spontaneous love, abandoning all rituals of religiosity and fruitive activity”
- Lord Krsna, being profoundly attached to the gopis, never goes away from Vrndavana, and the gopis and other residents of Vrndavana remain fully satisfied in Krsna consciousness
- Lord Krsna, out of His causeless mercy upon the inhabitants of Vraja, held up the hill known as Govardhana with one hand only, although He was only seven years old. He did this to protect the animals from the onslaught of water
- My dearest Srimati Radharani, please hear Me (Krsna). I am speaking the truth. I cry day and night simply upon remembering all you inhabitants of Vrndavana. No one knows how unhappy this makes Me
- My plenary portions can establish the principles of religion for each age. No one but Me (Krsna), however, can bestow the kind of loving service performed by the residents of Vraja
- Nanda Maharaja returned to Vrndavana without Krsna and Balarama. He was accompanied only by the cowherd boys and men. It was certainly a very pathetic scene for the gopis, mother Yasoda, Srimati Radharani and all the other residents of Vrndavana
- No one but Me can bestow the kind of loving service performed by the residents of Vraja
- No one is the source of Krsna, but Krsna is the source of everyone. He is the supreme cause of all causes and the resident of Vrndavana. He is also very attractive, just like Cupid
- Offering blessings to the newborn child, Krsna, the wives and daughters of the cowherd men said, "May You become the King of Vraja and long maintain all its inhabitants" - SB 10.5.12
- One may understand the science of the SPG from the Vedic literatures & thus become a devotee & worship Him within the regulative principles described in the scriptures, but one will not know in this way how Krsna is served by the residents of Vrajabhumi
- One resident of Vrndavana once told Lord Krsna, "Since we have heard about Your ever-increasing transcendental love, we have voluntarily engaged ourselves in Your transcendental service"
- Out of their great affection for Krsna, and being unaware of the extent of His potencies, they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) became overwhelmed with grief and anxiety because they had nothing dearer than Krsna
- Seeing Krsna is described here (in SB 9.24.65) as nitya-utsava, a daily festival. The inhabitants of Vrndavana saw Krsna almost every moment
- Seeing the incredible way in which Krsna was enveloped in the coils of the serpent, the affectionate cowherd boys and other inhabitants of Vrndavana immediately became stunned out of fear
- Since all the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, Vrndavana, are very dear to Krsna, a devotee selects one of the inhabitants and follows in his footsteps in order to be successful in his own devotional service
- Since Krsna had departed from Vrndavana and gone to Mathura, the inhabitants of Vrndavana, especially mother Yasoda, Nanda Maharaja, Srimati Radharani, the gopis and the cowherd boys, were simply thinking of Krsna at every step
- Sometimes there were great festivals in the house of Nanda Maharaj, and all of the inhabitants of Vrndavana would assemble for these festivals. During one such festival, Srimati Radharani was seen wearing a golden necklace given Her by Krsna
- Sri Krsna continued: "All the inhabitants of Vrndavana-dhama - My mother, father, cowherd boyfriends and everything else - are like My life and soul"
- Taking advantage of the solar eclipse, they (the residents of Vrndavana) all came to see their life and soul, Krsna and Balarama
- The demigods in the celestial planets showered flowers on Krsna for His wonderful achievement. Krsna was already the life and soul of the inhabitants of Vrndavana, and after killing this demon in the shape of a bull, He became the cynosure of all eyes
- The difference between the pure devotees of Vrndavana and devotees in other places is that the residents of Vrndavana have no other desire but to be associated with Krsna
- The examples of spontaneous devotional service can be easily seen in Krsna's direct associates in Vrndavana. The spontaneous dealings of the residents of Vrndavana in relationship with Krsna are called raganuga
- The first-class example are the gopis or the inhabitants of Vrndavana. They are all trying to make Krsna happy. That is Vrndavana. If here also, if you try to make Krsna happy, this can be converted into Vrndavana, Vaikuntha
- The form of Krsna who began to eat the offerings was separately constituted, and Krsna Himself, along with the other inhabitants of Vrndavana, offered obeisances to the Deity as well as Govardhana Hill
- The gopis said, "It is, however, definitely decided that as Lord Visnu is always protecting the demigods from the onslaught of demons, so You (Krsna) have also advented in Vrndavana just to give the residents protection from all kinds of distress"
- The inhabitants enjoyed Uddhava's association in the same way that they enjoyed the association of Krsna
- The inhabitants of Vrajabhumi know Krsna as the son of Maharaja Nanda, the King of Vrajabhumi, and they consider that they can have no relationship with the Lord in the rasa of opulence
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana and their animals remained there for 1 week without being disturbed by hunger, thirst or any other discomforts. They were simply astonished to see how Krsna was holding up the mountain with the little finger of His left hand
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana had been anxious to see Krsna and Balarama for a very long time
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana had sacrificed everything for Krsna, simply being captivated by the lotus eyes of the Lord
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana rise and pursue that sound, drinking the showering nectar of Krsna's bodily luster like thirsty cataka birds
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana used to say, "Krsna is always manifest before us with a complexion like a blackish cloud"
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana wanted their minds to be always fixed upon His (Krsna's) lotus feet, their words to be always engaged in glorifying Him, and their bodies to be always engaged in bowing down
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana wanted their minds to be always fixed upon His (Krsna's) lotus feet, their words to be always engaged in glorifying Him, and their bodies to be always engaged in bowing down as they constantly remembered Him
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana were always engaged in thinking of Krsna, in constant meditation on the Personality of Godhead in a particular form of samadhi, or trance of bhakti-yoga. They had no fear of the miseries of material existence
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana, including the cowherd boys and men, the gopis, mother Yasoda, Maharaja Nanda and all the cows and calves, saw Krsna coming from the Yamuna, and it was as though they had recovered their very life
- The intimate relationship between Krsna and the inhabitants of Vrndavana is especially to be noted. That relationship is described in this verse (SB 9.24.65) by the words nityotsavam na tatrpur drsibhih pibantyah
- The lady continued, "The residents of Vrndavana are fortunate to be able to constantly see the lotus feet of Krsna and Balarama, which are worshiped by great demigods like Lord Siva and by the goddess of fortune"
- The Lord was exhibiting such childish dealings with the inhabitants of Vrndavana because He wanted to show the great philosophers & sages how the Supreme Absolute Truth Personality of Godhead is controlled by & subject to the desires of His pure devotees
- The Lord, along with Balarama, saved them simply by closing His eyes. Such are the superhuman activities of the Lord
- The minds of the inhabitants of Vrndavana remained, however, with Krsna and Balarama, and therefore all of them started for Vrndavana without their minds
- The original inhabitants of Vrndavana are attached to Krsna spontaneously in devotional service. Nothing can compare to such spontaneous devotional service, which is called ragatmika bhakti
- The personalists who follow in the footsteps of the inhabitants of Vrndavana or strictly follow the path of devotional service are elevated to the personal abode of Krsna
- The process of spontaneous service - following in the footsteps of the gopis, who are the denizens of Vrndavana - is transcendentally more advanced and is the process whereby Radha and Krsna are worshiped
- The residents of Vrajabhumi think, The Lord is glorified by particles of His transcendental mercy and affection, and we, the residents of Vrndavana, have not the slightest anxiety due to His merciful existence
- The residents of Vrndavana and Mathura are devotees of Krsna in parental affection, and their feelings always conflict with the opinions of smarta-brahmanas
- The same Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is easily available to the vision of the residents of Vrndavana. This means there is no comparison to these devotees' great fortune
- The situation (Aristasura entering Vrndavana) became very terrible, all the inhabitants of Vrndavana began to cry, "Krsna! Krsna, please save us!" Krsna saw that the cows were running away, He immediately replied, "Don’t be afraid. Don’t be afraid"
- The temple (of Lord Jagannatha in Puri) is still visited by thousands of pilgrims daily. This temple is in remembrance of the Lord's visit at Kuruksetra during an occasion of solar eclipse and His subsequent meeting with the residents of Vrndavana
- The training goes on, as we see in the vrndavana-lila of Krsna within this planet. Krsna therefore revealed the actual features of the Vaikuntha planets so that the inhabitants of Vrndavana could know their destination
- The trees on the bank of the Yamuna, along with all the cows, bulls & calves, were full of pleasure because of Krsna's appearance there. The brahmana inhabitants of Vrndavana immediately came with their wives to congratulate Krsna and His family members
- There is certainly transcendental intimacy between the damsels of Vraja and Krsna, Ramananda pointed out, but out of all the relationships, the relationship between Radharani and Krsna in conjugal love is the most perfect
- Thereafter, on the tenth day, the inhabitants of Vrndavana were talking amongst themselves about the wonderful activities of Krsna, and the next day, Ekadasi, was observed by Nanda Maharaja
- They (Krsna and Balarama) went to the abode of Varuna, for They were pledged to give protection to the inhabitants of Vrndavana, who were all unalloyed devotees of the Lord
- They (the inhabitants of Gokula) were very much perturbed because such uncommon incidents were always happening to child Krsna
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) expressed their feelings with tears in their eyes due to intense attachment for Krsna. All of them desired a benediction from Uddhava. They desired to always remember the glorious activities of Krsna
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) had dedicated everything to Krsna: their lives, property, affection, activities - everything was for Krsna - and when they saw Him in that condition, they became overwhelmed with fear and fell down on the ground
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) were always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and did not desire any personal benefits, and they were all so much in love with Him that in His absence their voices faltered when they began to inquire from Balaramaji
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) were very fond of Krsna, and as soon as they heard that the demon Putana had been killed by Krsna, they offered blessings to the little child out of affection
- They became still more overwhelmed with grief. While Balarama was smiling to see their lamentation, all the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi merged into the ocean of grief because they thought that Krsna was finished
- Thinking of all these and seeing that their Krsna was now within the clutches of Kaliya, they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) at once felt that the three worlds had become vacant
- Thus expanding Himself as the boys and calves in their individual capacities, and surrounded by such expansions of Himself, Krsna entered the village of Vrndavana. The residents had no knowledge of what had happened
- Thus they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) prayed to Krsna, saying that they could not take any shelter other than His lotus feet. Lord Krsna, being compassionate upon His own townspeople, immediately swallowed up the whole forest fire and saved them
- When a person regains his life, naturally he becomes absorbed in pleasure and joyfulness. They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) each in turn pressed Krsna to their chests, and thus they felt a great relief
- When everything was complete, Krsna assumed a great transcendental form and declared to the inhabitants of Vrndavana that He was Himself Govardhana Hill in order to convince the devotees that Govardhana Hill and Krsna Himself are identical
- When everything was done, all the inhabitants of Vrndavana approached Krsna with feelings of love and embraced Him with great ecstasy
- When Krsna and Balarama had been going from Vrndavana to Mathura, the inhabitants of Vrndavana had imagined the great fortune of the citizens of Mathura in being able to see the wonderful beauty of Krsna
- When Krsna and Balarama took Their baths, Akrura saw the entire world of Vaikuntha within the water. The inhabitants of Vrndavana also saw the Vaikuntha planets within the water
- When Krsna is present, when He lifted the Govardhana Hill, everyone saw. Where is your rascal Guru Maharaja doing that, everyone can see? When Krsna in Vrndavana, He lifted the Govardhana Hill. All the inhabitants saw it
- When Krsna returned home to Vrajabhumi, He was seen by all the inhabitants of Vrndavana. He was wearing a peacock feather in His helmet, which was also decorated with forest flowers
- When Krsna saved the inhabitants of Vrndavana from the wrath of Indra by lifting Govardhana Hill, a surabhi cow from Goloka Vrndavana, as well as King Indra from the heavenly planets, appeared before Him
- When Krsna stopped the villagers of Braja (Vrndavana) from worshiping Indra, Indra became angry and therefore inundated Vrndavana with continual rain
- When Krsna walks near Govardhan Hill with these personal features, all the inhabitants of the heavenly planets, as well as the inhabitants of this earth, feel transcendental bliss and consider themselves the eternal servants of the Lord
- When Krsna was present before us on this earth, not that all people of the world or all people of India could recognize. Only few people -- the Pandavas and the inhabitants of Vrndavana, inhabitants of Dvaraka, some of them could understand
- When Nanda Maharaja and the other residents of Vrndavana had heard that Krsna would be present in Kuruksetra because of the solar eclipse and that all the members of the Yadu dynasty would also be there, they had immediately prepared to go there
- When something very wonderful happened because of Krsna's activities, the inhabitants of Vrndavana - the cowherd men, the cowherd boys, Nanda Maharaja, Yasoda and the others - were surprised, but they never considered their son Krsna, the SP of Godhead
- When the Lord was engaged in His pastimes of the rasa dance in the forest of Vrndavana, enlivening the sexual desires of the wives of the inhabitants of Vrndavana by sweet and melodious songs, a demon of the name Sankhacuda, kidnapped the damsels
- Wherever we (Nanda Maharaja and the denizens of Vrndavana) wander in the material universe under the influence of karma by the will of the Lord, may our auspicious activities cause our attraction to Lord Krsna to increase
- While Uddhava remained in Vrndavana, the inhabitants enjoyed his association. As they discussed the activities of Krsna, the days passed just like moments
- With Balarama, He (Krsna) triumphantly entered Vrndavana village, and the inhabitants glorified Him and Balarama with great jubilation. When a person performs some wonderful feat, his kinsmen and relatives and friends naturally become jubilant