Category:This is the Conclusion
"this is conclusion"|"that is conclusion"|"this is the conclusion"|"that is the conclusion"
Pages in category "This is the Conclusion"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Oh, he's not a good man - therefore we have to hate - No. That is not our business. No. But this is the conclusion. And because the world is full of no good men, therefore we have to preach
- On account of imperfect senses, they cannot understand what is cause and what is effect. And without knowledge, they have become teacher. Therefore they are not teacher but cheater. This is the conclusion
- One cannot understand the Supreme Lord without His mercy. The Absolute Truth cannot be understood by speculation, and this is the conclusion of the Bhagavad-gita
- Our problem is that we do not know what we are. Neither we know how to get out of the miserable condition of life. Therefore we have no intelligence. We are like cats and dogs. This is the conclusion
- Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha are never born, but They can manifest Themselves in various incarnations before the eyes of pure devotees. This is the conclusion of all Vedic literature
- Similarly, one who does not accept Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Krsna Himself is also a demon. This is the conclusion of authoritative scriptures
- Since His transcendental body and all His senses existed before the material creation, the Lord also has a transcendental mind and transcendental thinking, feeling and willing. This is the conclusion of all Vedic literature
- So in conclusion, it is my request even you do not agree on some points, Giriraja is in charge so please follow his direction and that will please me
- Soul, the spiritual spark, even in minute quantity, it can float the heaviest matter. This is the conclusion. If the pilot is killed some way or other, no more floating, come down
- Standard of morality means to abide by the orders of the greatest authority. That is standard of morality. This is the conclusion
- Sukadeva Goswami says that unless one atones his sinful activities done in this life, then he has to accept severe punishment in the next life. There is no excuse. This is the conclusion
- The conclusion is this: Without pleasing the spiritual master he cannot please Krishna. If anyone tries to please Krishna directly, he's fool number one
- The Lord deals with His devotees exactly like a human being, but this does not mean that the Lord is one of the human beings, for this is the conclusion of nondevotees (avajananti mam mudha manusim tanum asritam) - BG 9.11
- The Lord then continued, "My dear Venkata Bhatta, please do not continue doubting. Lord Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and this is the conclusion of the Vedic literatures"
- The only qualification is that he be conversant with the science of Krsna, Krsna consciousness. That alone makes one perfectly eligible to become a spiritual master. This is the conclusion of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in His discussions with Ramananda Raya
- They are working on the mental platform. Therefore today they fix up, "This is the conclusion," and tomorrow, another conclusion, another conclusion, because it is mental platform
- You have got the creative power, God has got the creative power. But God's creative power cannot be compared with your creative power. You have got the creative power, but not exactly like God. This is the conclusion. You cannot become God
- Your body or my body, it is always defective without the soul, and it is effective with the soul. This is the conclusion. Therefore Arjuna was chastised by Krsna that: You are giving stress on the body. This kind of conception is for the fools