There Is No Doubt About It
"There is no doubt about it"|"There's no doubt about it"
Pages in category "There Is No Doubt About It"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Accepting Vasudeva Datta as a great devotee, the Lord said, "Such a statement is not at all astonishing because you are the incarnation of Prahlada Maharaja. It appears that Lord Krsna has bestowed complete mercy upon you. There is no doubt about it"
- Actually, our life is consciousness. If your full consciousness is only for God, then you remain always godly. There is no doubt about it. If you make division, "so much for worldly and so much for godly," then there is difference
- Actually, our students are divinity students; there is no doubt about it, and there is a law that divinity students can not be called by the draft, so why should you not take advantage of it?
- All of my disciples are trained up Vaisnavas, there is no doubt about it
- Although you cannot go there, it is far, far beyond your reach, but you can understand that the sunshine is coming from the sun globe. There is no doubt about it. Similarly this vibration, this shining, is coming from Krsna, Goloka
- Because it is truth, you will come triumphant. There is no doubt about it. It is truth. Now you have to know how to present the truth. That is your business
- Because we are covered by the fog in so many ways, and it is very difficult to drive away. But you keep yourself in Krsna consciousness, it will be driven away. It will be driven away. There is no doubt about it
- Brahma said, "You are the actual original person; that is my conclusion. In spite of Your being the son of Nanda, You are the original person, and there is no doubt about it. You are the Absolute Truth, and You are not of this material darkness"
- Brahman, every one of us, we are Brahman. There is no doubt about it. But unfortunately, by mistake, by illusion, I am thinking, "I am this body." So spiritual education means first of all one has to understand that aham brahmasmi
- Especially Mahatma Gandhi, he was actually a great personality. There is no doubt about it. But so far Bhagavad-gita is concerned, he did not know anything
- Even now, in this distorted condition of the world, if we accept Bhagavad-gita as it is, then still, we will be benefited. There is no doubt about it
- Everyone has seen Lord Krsna Himself. There is no doubt about it. Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to laugh. He then said, "Everything is correct"
- Everywhere it is confirmed that Krsna is never nirakara, or formless. He has His form, exactly like that of a human being. There is no doubt about this
- I am very eager for you to develop your area and so far there is good promise of our successful preaching work there. I have already notified other centers to send immediately literatures to you, and I am now printing again third edition KRSNA book
- I can assure you that if you follow my instruction as above mentioned there is no doubt about it that through me my spiritual Master Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura will be pleased, and through His mercy Lord Nityananda will be pleased
- If for fifty years one chants simply Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, he is sure to become perfect. There is no doubt about it
- If one becomes a Vaisnava through proper initiation, he automatically becomes a brahmana. There is no doubt about it. The Garuda Purana confirms this
- If one seriously engages in devotional service to Lord Vasudeva, jnana and vairagya are automatically manifest in one's person. There is no doubt of this
- If you don't accept Krsna's works, which are very plainly explained in the Bhagavad gita, then you have to remain in this mrtyu-samsara-vartmani. It is very plain truth. There is no doubt about it
- In spite of all difficulties, the devotee is eventually placed in the transcendental abode, or Krsnaloka. He is guaranteed entrance there; there is no doubt about it
- In the present age the number of demoniac people is increasing; therefore natural disturbances are also increasing. There is no doubt about this, as we can understand from the statements of the Bhagavatam
- Indian people are more intelligent. There is no doubt about it. I... At least I see that during British period there were so many railway collisions. Now it is not there
- It is assured in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.30-31) that the Lord saves a pure devotee who has surrendered unto Him without reservation from all sorts of reactions of sins, and there is no doubt about this
- It is the special advantage of this age that simply by chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra one can become purified of all material contamination and return home, back to Godhead. There is no doubt about this
- Simply by becoming Krsna conscious, all the good qualities of the demigods, or all godly qualities, will manifest. There is no doubt about it
- So be very much careful to remain a spotless devotee. Then all success is there. There is no doubt about it
- So death will take away everyone. There is no doubt about it. Therefore discover something which will stop death. That is real discovery
- So far as Bhagavad-gita is concerned, there is no doubt about it that I am the only authority in your country in this matter
- So far outside India is concerned, all scholars, all religionists, all philosophers, they have accepted this Bhagavad-gita as authority. So there is no doubt about Bhagavad-gita's being authority. Even Professor Einstein, he was reading regularly
- So it is not very astonishing if by 1980 there are majority population, chant Hare Krsna and dance. There is no doubt about it... Because it is growing
- So the Absolute Truth is one. There is no doubt about it. But according to our angle of vision, we appreciate the Absolute Truth in different ways, although the Absolute Truth is one
- Taking shelter of these books means taking shelter of Krsna. There is no doubt about it and if you stick to this principle there will be no attack from Maya
- The author of the Vedas is the Personality of Godhead Himself. Consequently, His Bhagavad-gita is the finest summary of all the teachings in the Vedas (the books of knowledge), and there is no doubt about it
- The King replied, "I consider Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead. There is no doubt about it"
- The Lord says that at the time of death, whoever thinks of Him, either as Brahman or Paramatma or the Personality of Godhead, certainly he enters into the spiritual sky and there is no doubt about it. One should not disbelieve it
- The mahatma does not divert his attention to anything outside Krsna, because he knows perfectly well that Krsna is the original Supreme Person, the cause of all causes. There is no doubt about it
- The small children present asserted that the cart had been kicked apart by the baby Krsna. As soon as the crying baby bad kicked the cart's wheel, the cart had collapsed. There was no doubt about it - SB 10.7.9
- There are many sastric injunctions which give instructions for carving forms of the Lord. These forms are not material. If God is all-pervading, then He is also in the material elements. There is no doubt about it. But the atheists think otherwise
- There is no doubt about it that I am the representative of God. Either you dream or not dream, I claim
- There is no doubt about it that our philosophy is the supermost perfect presentation. We can challenge any other philosophy and establish that this Krishna Consciousness is the panacea for all material problems
- There is no doubt about it that Srila Bhaktivinode Thakura is eternal energy of Lord Sri Krishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu. And whatever he did, was just to suit the time, place, circumstances, and etc
- To get out of this illusory conception of factual life, the individual soul has to depend on the Supersoul to be recognized as one with Him. In that sense also the Supersoul is the supreme shelter. And there is no doubt about it
- When the Lord says that at the time of death whoever thinks of Him as Brahman or Paramatma or as the Personality of Godhead certainly enters into the spiritual sky, there is no doubt about it. There is no question of disbelieving it
- Why not try to take the instruction of Bhagavad-gita, the instruction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and try to utilize it for practical life. And it will be successful. There is no doubt about it. I am speaking from my practical experience