Category:Taking Shelter of Caitanya's Lotus Feet
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Taking Shelter of Caitanya's Lotus Feet"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Acyutananda, the thirty-fifth devotee, was the son of Advaita Acarya. He also lived with Lord Caitanya, taking shelter of His lotus feet at Jagannatha Puri
- Being assured of all this, return to your own home. Very soon, without impediments, you will attain shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- By the mercy of Advaita Acarya, the devotees who strictly followed the path of Caitanya Mahaprabhu attained the shelter of Lord Caitanya's lotus feet without difficulty
- Naturally Haridasa Thakura was merciful toward him, and because of the merciful benediction of this Vaisnava, he later attained the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet
- Not caring about eating, he traveled all day. Hunger was not an impediment, for his mind was concentrated upon obtaining shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu