Category:Caitanya's Lotus Feet
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Falling at Caitanya's Lotus Feet (26 P)
- ► Taking Shelter of Caitanya's Lotus Feet (2 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Lotus Feet"
The following 260 pages are in this category, out of 260 total.
- A big branch of Advaita Acarya was His son Acyutananda. From the beginning of his life he engaged in the service of the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya
- A dog accompanied Sivananda Sena and the devotees, and that dog was so fortunate that after seeing the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, it was liberated and went back home, back to Godhead
- According to the parampara system, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) wish to take the dust from the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Prabhu, and all the associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After bathing in the sea, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees returned very soon. The Lord then washed His feet and sat down on a carpet to take lunch
- After begging the permission of all the Vaisnavas present, the two brothers, at the time of their departure, humbly submitted something at the lotus feet of the Lord
- After everything was thoroughly washed, a Vaisnava from Bengal, who was very intelligent and simple, came and poured water on the lotus feet of the Lord
- After finishing His noontime ritualistic duties, the Lord arrived for lunch. Jagadananda Pandita washed the Lord's feet and gave the Lord a sitting place
- After hearing this, Srila Ramananda Raya submitted at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the superexcellence of Srila Rupa Gosvami's poetic expression and began to praise it as if he had thousands of mouths
- After offering prayers at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Jagadananda Pandita greeted everyone. Then the Lord embraced Jagadananda very strongly
- After reciting this verse, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced the two brothers, and out of His causeless mercy He placed His feet on their heads
- After returning home, Pradyumna Misra bathed and ate his meal. In the evening he came to see the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya washed the Lord's feet, the Lord entered the room to take His lunch
- After saying this, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced the brahmana, and the brahmana, catching the lotus feet of the Lord, began to cry
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Govinda, and Govinda in turn offered his respectful obeisances unto Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet
- After saying this, the Lord embraced Jagadananda Pandita, who then worshiped the Lord's lotus feet and started for Vrndavana
- After saying this, Venkata Bhatta fell down before the lotus feet of the Lord, and the Lord, out of His causeless mercy, embraced him
- After seeing the dream, Tapana Misra came to the shelter of Lord Caitanya's lotus feet, and he described all the details of the dream to the Lord
- After stopping the kirtana, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is a great example of humility, offered prayers unto the feet of Prakasananda Sarasvati. At this, Prakasananda Sarasvati immediately came forward and clasped the Lord's lotus feet
- After the Kazi heard this, tears flowed down from his eyes. He immediately touched the lotus feet of the Lord and spoke the following sweet words
- After this incident, all the inhabitants of Jagannatha Puri, headed by Kasi Misra, came to take shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord
- After this, all the devotees, headed by Srivasa Thakura, offered prayers to the lotus feet of the Lord, and the Lord embraced each and every one of them in great love and ecstasy
- After this, Ramananda Vasu and Satyaraja Khan both submitted questions at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After this, the Muslim governor offered prayers to the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as well as to the lotus feet of all His devotees. After that, the governor departed. Indeed, he was very pleased
- After washing His feet, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down for lunch. He asked Tapana Misra to supply Sanatana Gosvami lunch also
- Afterward, Kasi Misra came and fell down at the lotus feet of the Lord, and the Lord respectfully embraced him
- All devotees should hear about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastimes with faith and love. By the grace of the Lord, one can thus attain shelter at His lotus feet
- All glories to Lord Nityananda, who is the life and soul of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! My dear Lord, kindly give me engagement in devotional service at Your lotus feet
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! Anyone who has taken shelter at His lotus feet is glorious
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the incarnation of the ocean of mercy! His lotus feet are worshiped by demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva
- All glories to the transcendental form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is Krsna Himself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead! My dear Lord, kindly give me shelter at Your lotus feet by Your causeless mercy
- All the Muslim soldiers then came before the Lord, worshiped His lotus feet and said, "Here are four rogues"
- All these are the misgivings of loving affairs. Whoever listens to these incidents gets the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet very soon
- All these pure devotees serve as ornaments to Jagannatha Puri. They are always undeviatingly meditating upon Your lotus feet
- Although I am unfit and greatly afraid to submit this plea, I nevertheless request You, Sir, to be especially merciful toward me by granting me shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Anyone who has accepted the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya as everything - all the riches and all wealth - immediately he enters in the kingdom of devotional service. He tastes without taste
- Appreciating Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's favor, Bhavananda Raya also said, "Along with my home, riches, servants and five sons, I surrender myself at Your lotus feet"
- As she took the dust of His lotus feet again and again, the Lord became unlimitedly unhappy
- As soon as he heard my petition, he immediately granted me a pension without reductions. Thus the King granted me a full salary as a pension and requested me to engage without anxiety in the service of Your lotus feet
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the sannyasis He immediately offered obeisances, and then He went to wash His feet. After washing His feet, He sat down by the place where He had done so
- At that time Balabhadra Bhattacarya placed a request at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He said, "Please give me permission to go see Lord Krsna directly"
- At this time Bhavananda Raya appeared with four of his sons, and all of them fell down at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- At this time, Candrasekhara and Tapana Misra both heard blasphemous criticism against Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and felt very unhappy. They came to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet to submit a request
- At this time, Kasi Misra, along with the superintendent of the temple, came and offered his respects unto the lotus feet of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Before departing from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Ramananda Raya fell to the ground and caught hold of the Lord's lotus feet. He then spoke submissively as follows
- Being encouraged by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's words, Gadadhara Pandita became absorbed in ecstatic love. Immediately clasping the lotus feet of the Lord, he began to speak with great humility
- By remembering the lotus feet of the Panca-tattva, a dumb man can become a poet, a lame man can cross mountains, and a blind man can see the stars in the sky
- By taking shelter of the lotus feet of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, these Europeans & Americans, although they are supposed to be born in mleccha, yavana family, they are taking Krsna consciousness so seriously. Otherwise it is very difficult to understand Krsna
- By the mercy of all the devotees, one can attain the shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord. Without His mercy, my kingdom does not appeal to me
- By the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Gopinatha Pattanayaka could understand that the material benefits he had achieved were not the ultimate result of meditating upon His lotus feet
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu got up and very loudly chanted, "Hari! Hari!" Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya was very pleased to see the Lord regain consciousness, and he took the dust of the Lord's lotus feet
- Catching hold of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet, the Bhattacarya said, "Why did You bring Amogha back to life? It would have been better had he died"
- Catching the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Haridasa Thakura said, "My Lord, do not create an illusion! Although I am so fallen, You must certainly show me this mercy"
- Falling down at the Lord's feet, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said many things in self-reproach. The Lord then pacified him and sent him back to his home
- First Advaita Acarya offered prayers to the lotus feet of the Lord, and the Lord immediately embraced Him in ecstatic love
- From Srimad-Bhagavatam (11.5.33): "We offer our respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Him (Lord Caitanya), the Lord, upon whom one should always meditate. He destroys insults to His devotees"
- From Srimad-Bhagavatam (11.5.34): "We offer our respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of the Lord (Caitanya Mahaprabhu), upon whom one should always meditate"
- From that day on, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya did not know anything but the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and from that day he could explain the revealed scriptures only in accordance with the process of devotional service
- Having heard this, Raghunatha dasa offered prayers at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and the Lord, out of great mercy, embraced him
- Having spoken thus, the two brothers offered prayers to the lotus feet of the Lord and returned to their homes. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu then desired to leave that village
- Having thus spoken, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Rupa Gosvami, who then placed the lotus feet of the Lord upon his head
- He (Kholaveca Sridhara) was quite happy in his present position and wanted only to gain unflinching faith and devotion unto the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya. That is the position of pure devotees
- He has descended because He is an ocean of transcendental mercy. Let me surrender unto His lotus feet
- He held the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu on his heart and then took the dust of the feet of all the devotees present and put it on his head
- He said, "Go quickly and massage the Lord's feet, You may tell Him, The Pandita has just sat down to take his meal"
- He said, "If you want to understand Srimad-Bhagavatam, you must approach a self-realized Vaisnava and hear from him. You can do this when you have completely taken shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- He said, "My Lord, kindly hear me. I am a cripple-minded householder, the most fallen of men, but somehow, by my good fortune, I have received the shelter of Your lotus feet, which are rarely to be seen"
- He sought the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet with full surrender. Sometimes he would invite the Lord to dine at his home
- He then clasped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and began to cry. The Lord raised him up and embraced him
- He washed the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and afterwards he and his whole family drank the wash water. He also worshiped Balabhadra Bhattacarya and showed him respect
- He who has accepted as everything the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Prabhu can attain this transcendental treasure
- Henceforward I shall certainly develop devotional service unto Your lotus feet. For this reason I have come to You and have fallen down at Your lotus feet
- Here are Candanesvara, Simhesvara, Murari Brahmana and Visnudasa. They are all constantly engaged in meditating on Your lotus feet
- However, because he has received the mercy of Your lotus feet, he does not even accept his father's money. Instead he eats by begging alms from centers for the distribution of food
- I do not care about this small sum of 200,000 kahanas. What to speak of this, I would indeed sacrifice everything at the lotus feet of the Lord, including my life and kingdom
- I gave up Your company, but You did not give me up. By Your rope of mercy You have bound me by the neck and brought me back again to Your lotus feet
- I have been engaged in the service of Laksmi-Narayana, and it is due to Their mercy that I have been able to see Your lotus feet
- I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. By the potency of the shelter of His lotus feet, even a fool can collect the valuable jewels of conclusive truth from the mines of the revealed scriptures
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya because simply by offering a flower at His lotus feet even the most ardent materialist becomes a devotee
- I said, 'Your Majesty, I am now not willing to engage in political activities. I desire only to stay at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Kindly give me permission'
- I wish to catch Your lotuslike feet upon my heart and see Your moonlike face
- If all the devotees associated with the Lord are favorably disposed toward me, they can submit my petition at the lotus feet of the Lord
- If I had taken birth in a Hindu family, it would have been easy for me to remain near Your lotus feet. Since my body is now useless, let me die immediately
- If one hears with faith and love these pastimes concerning Lord Caitanya’s meeting with Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, he very soon is freed from the net of speculation and fruitive activity and attains the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet
- If You want to make a lame man like me dance, kindly bestow Your transcendental blessings by placing Your lotus feet on my head
- In conclusion, I submit to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Prabhu and all the other devotees and readers that I accept your lotus feet as the helmet on my head. In this way, all my purposes will be served
- In great happiness he worshiped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. The Lord inquired, "Have you heard topics about Krsna"
- In His first childhood pastimes the Lord turned upside down while lying on His bed, and thus He showed His parents the marks of His lotus feet
- In His sonnet, Advaita Prabhu first offered His obeisances hundreds and thousands of times unto the lotus feet of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He then submitted the following statement at His lotus feet
- In the course of the narration, I have also told about the drama by the poet from Bengal. Although he was ignorant, because of his faith and humility he nevertheless obtained shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In the morning Murari Gupta came to see Me. Catching hold of My feet and crying, he submitted an appeal
- In this way I am committing offenses at His lotus feet, and from these offenses I shall certainly not be delivered. At the same time, I cannot see Lord Jagannatha. This is my great unhappiness
- It is a great credit for you and all the German devotees and Lord Caitanya will bless you with devotion to His lotus feet. I am very anxious to see our Bhagavad-gita in German so as soon as it is completed, kindly send me a copy
- Jagannatha Misra said, "This is a very wonderful incident. Why is there a sound of ankle bells from the bare feet of my child?"
- Junior Haridasa had conclusively decided to attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Thus he entered deep into the water at Triveni, the confluence of the Ganges and Yamuna at Prayaga, and in this way gave up his life
- Let me offer glorification to the Supreme Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. One who has taken shelter of His lotus feet is the most glorified person
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Srivasa Thakura and all the other devotees of the Lord. I fall down to offer them respect. I worship their lotus feet
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Simply by the causeless mercy of the devotees engaged in licking honey from His lotus feet, even a fallen soul becomes eternally liberated
- Let me repeatedly offer my respectful obeisances unto the beelike devotees who always taste the honey of the lotus feet of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. If even a doggish nondevotee somehow takes shelter of such devotees, he enjoys the aroma of the lotus flower
- Let me take shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Gauracandra. His mind became exhausted and His body very thin from the pain of separation from Krsna, but when He felt ecstatic love for the Lord, He again became fully developed
- Let my consciousness, which is like a honeybee, take shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who has just now appeared as Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu to teach the ancient system of devotional service to Himself
- Let us therefore worship the holy feet of these two Lords. Thus one can be rid of all difficulties on the path of self-realization
- Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Personality of Godhead Himself, and therefore I offer innumerable prostrations at His lotus feet
- Maharaja Prataparudra was so humble that with folded hands he first took permission from all the devotees. Then, with great courage, he fell down and touched the lotus feet of the Lord
- My dear Lord, I do not possess even a trace of love for Your lotus feet. If I did, how could I have gone to another country? I am therefore a most sinful man
- My dear Lord, I have committed offenses. Please excuse me. I seek shelter of You. Please be merciful unto me by placing Your lotus feet on my head
- My dear Lord, we two think of Your lotus feet incessantly. Although You are the omniscient Supreme Personality of Godhead, You have granted us Your audience
- My dear Lord, You are the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead. Certainly You will depart. I know that. Still, I ask You to stay here a few days more so that I can see Your lotus feet
- My dear Lord, You have made me drink this transcendental nectar of krsna-katha. Therefore I am sold to Your lotus feet, life after life
- My Lord, please do not touch me. I fall at Your lotus feet. I am the lowest of men, having been born of a low caste. Besides that, I have infections on my body
- Nityananda Prabhu continued, "The King also expressed his desire to see the moonlike face of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his eyes' full satisfaction. He would like to raise the lotus feet of the Lord to his heart"
- Nityananda Prabhu continued, "The King has decided to become a mendicant and accept the sign of a mendicant by wearing an ivory earring. He does not want to enjoy his kingdom without seeing the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- O people of the world, worship the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in all respects. Only in this way will you achieve the nectarean treasure of ecstatic love for Krsna
- On the canga I began meditating upon Your lotus feet, and the power of that remembrance has yielded all these results
- One day a tiger was lying on the path, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, walking along the path in ecstatic love, touched the tiger with His feet
- One day as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was washing His feet in that place, Kalidasa came and extended his palm to take the water
- One day when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had finished His dancing, a woman, the wife of a brahmana, came there and caught hold of His lotus feet
- One day, after the festival was over, Vallabha Bhatta went to the abode of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and submitted a request at the lotus feet of the Lord
- One of Them is Mahaprabhu, and the other two are prabhus. These two prabhus serve the lotus feet of Mahaprabhu
- One who has accepted the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as his life and soul can describe the pastimes of Lord Krsna or the pastimes of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- One who hears about the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with faith and love will certainly attain ecstatic love for the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu without fail
- One who hears these pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with great faith will surely very soon attain the lotus feet of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Only a person who has firm faith in the wonderful pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu can approach His lotus feet
- Placing his lotus feet upon my (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami's) head in great devotion, I shall now describe in summary the Lord’s final pastimes
- Placing Your feet on my head, give me the benediction that I may achieve the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu without difficulty. I pray for this benediction
- Please arrange our meeting with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. It is only by your mercy that we can attain the shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord
- Prakasananda Sarasvati replied, "Formerly I committed many offenses against You by blaspheming You, but now the effects of my offenses are counteracted by my touching Your lotus feet"
- Putting a straw in his mouth and bowing down, Sanatana Gosvami clasped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and humbly spoke as follows
- Raghunatha dasa asked his father, "Please give me permission to go see the lotus feet of the Lord. If you do not, my life will not remain within this body"
- Raghunatha dasa's transcendental bliss was boundless. Forgetting everything external, he served the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with his body and mind
- Ramadasa Vipra was very pleased to receive the original leaf manuscript of the Kurma Purana, and he immediately fell down before the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and began to cry
- Sadasiva Pandita, the twelfth branch, was always eager to serve the lotus feet of the Lord
- Sadasiva Pandita, the twelfth branch, was always eager to serve the lotus feet of the Lord. It was his good fortune that when Lord Nityananda came to Navadvipa He resided at his house
- Sanatana Gosvami concluded, "Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who knows everything - past, present and future - has forbidden me to commit suicide." He then fell down, touching the lotus feet of the Lord, and spoke to Him as follows
- Sanatana Gosvami was very eager to see the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Therefore Haridasa Thakura said, "The Lord is coming here very soon"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya fell down at the lotus feet of the Lord, and the Lord pulled him up and embraced him
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then caught hold of the Lord's lotus feet and submissively begged, "Please accept lunch for at least ten days"
- Satyaraja Khan said, "My dear Lord, being a householder and a materialistic man, I do not know the process of advancing in spiritual life. I therefore submit myself unto Your lotus feet and request You to give me orders"
- Saying this, Sri Advaita Acarya took the Lord into the boat and brought the Lord to His residence. There Advaita Acarya washed the feet of the Lord and was consequently very happy within
- Saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Bhavananda Raya. The Lord then touched the heads of his sons with His lotus feet
- Similarly, people who went to Jagannatha Puri from various provinces of India were fully satisfied after seeing the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Simply by remembering the names of all these Vaisnavas, one can attain the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Indeed, simply by remembering their holy names, one achieves the fulfillment of all desires
- Since this book, Caitanya-caritamrta, is now complete, having been written for the satisfaction of the most opulent Deities Madana-mohanaji and Govindaji, let it be offered at the lotus feet of Sri Krsna Caitanyadeva
- Sir, You are that Lord Krsna Himself. This is my conclusion. Saying this, the brahmana fell down at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Someone brought water to pour into the hands of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and someone poured water on His lotus feet
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu distributed this Krsna love immediately, anyone. That is Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu's, I mean to say, contribution to the human society. If you simply become under His lotus feet, then love of Krsna is very easily achieved
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired from Sanatana about news of his well-being. Sanatana replied, "Everything is auspicious because I have seen Your lotus feet"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered His personal servant Govinda that no one should take the water that had washed His feet
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will accept you and place you under the charge of His secretary, Svarupa Damodara. You will thus become one of the most confidential internal servants and will attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would wash His feet in this ditch, and then He would enter the temple to see Lord Jagannatha
- Sri Krsna Caitanya has appeared in order to deliver again the process of devotion. He is so kind that He is distributing love of Krsna. Everyone should be attracted more and more to His lotus feet, as humming bees are attracted to a lotus flower
- Sri Ramananda Raya frankly requested Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Please show Your lotus feet to the King at least once"
- Sri Venkata Bhatta took Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his home. After he washed the Lord's feet, all the members of his family drank the water
- Sri Yadunandana Acarya was a student of Vasudeva Datta, and he received all his mercy. Therefore he could accept Lord Caitanya's lotus feet, from all angles of vision, as the supreme shelter
- Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, the forty-sixth branch of the tree, was one of the most dear servants of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He left all his material possessions to surrender completely unto the Lord and live at His lotus feet
- Srila Rupa Gosvami, however, stayed at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and when the Dola-yatra festival took place, he saw it in great happiness with the Lord
- Sriman Sena, the twenty-second branch of the Caitanya tree, was a very faithful servant of Lord Caitanya. He knew nothing else but the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Taking his son, Sivananda Sena went to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at His residence. He made his son offer respectful obeisances at the lotus feet of the Lord
- Taking on my head as my own property the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Acarya Advaitacandra, Svarupa Damodara, Rupa Gosvami and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- Taking shelter of His lotus feet invokes transcendental love of God at once
- Thank you very much for the Tulasi leaves offered to Lord Caitanya's lotus feet. If one is fortunate enough to receive such holy prasadam then all sinful reactions are immediately purified within the heart
- That evening, after discussing the topics of Krsna for some time, Ramananda Raya caught hold of the lotus feet of the Lord and spoke as follows
- The Bhattacarya noticed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu outside, and with great haste he went to Him and offered prayers unto His lotus feet
- The brahmana submitted his invitation with great humility, and he touched the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The brahmana then began to pray, "O my Lord, Your lotus feet are meditated upon by Lord Brahma, and these very lotus feet have come into my home"
- The brahmana Vasudeva was astonished to behold the wonderful mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and he began to recite a verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam, touching the Lord's lotus feet
- The brahmanas performed religious ceremonies and chanted the holy name of Krsna so that the two brothers might attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very soon
- The conclusion of these instructions can be known to one whose life and soul are the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Prabhu
- The devotees who have taken shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya take the responsibility for distributing nectarean devotional service all over the world. They are like clouds pouring water on the ground that nourishes the fruit of love of Godhead
- The favor You have shown Kamalakanta is so great that even to Me You have never shown such favor. What offense have I committed at Your lotus feet so as not to be shown such favor?
- The intentions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are so deep that one can understand them only if he has complete faith in service to the lotus feet of the Lord
- The Lord then placed His two hands on the heads of both of them, and in return they immediately placed the lotus feet of the Lord on their heads
- The maha-patra crossed the river with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and when they reached the other shore, the Muslim governor personally received the Lord and worshiped His lotus feet
- The Muslim secretary came to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. When he offered his respects to the Lord's lotus feet and uttered the holy name of the Lord, "Krsna, Krsna," he also was overwhelmed with ecstatic love
- The next day, all the devotees together approached the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to submit an appeal on behalf of Junior Haridasa
- The next day, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami submitted to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Raghunatha dasa has this to say at Your lotus feet
- The next morning the poet came to Lord Caitanya and surrendered unto His lotus feet. The Lord bestowed His mercy upon him and cut off all his bondage to material attachment
- The next morning, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arose and prepared to leave for Varanasi (Benares), Srila Rupa Gosvami submitted the following statement at the Lord's lotus feet
- The next year, Sivananda went to Jagannatha Puri with all the other devotees to see the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The pastime of the breaking of the staff is very deep. Only one whose devotion is fixed upon the lotus feet of the two Lords can understand it
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are very deep. Who can understand them? Only one who has firm, deep devotion to His lotus feet can understand these pastimes
- The soul can be solaced only by the mercy of Caitanya and His many bona fide devotees, who never leave the lotus feet of the Lord to become imitation Mahaprabhus but all cling to His lotus feet like bees that never leave a honey-soaked lotus flower
- The soul can be solaced only by the mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His many bona fide devotees, who never leave the lotus feet of the Lord
- The water that fell from the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was drunk by someone who hid himself. Someone else begged for that water, and another person was giving that water in charity
- Then all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, concluded that because Haridasa had committed suicide at the confluence of the rivers Ganges and Yamuna, he must have ultimately attained shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Thereafter, Sanatana Gosvami clasped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and humbly submitted the following petition
- Thereafter, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami submitted this appeal at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu: "Jagadananda Pandita intensely desires to go to Vrndavana"
- They prayed, "Let us go to Prayaga with You. If we do not go, when shall we again get the association of Your lotus feet"
- Thinking in this way, Vallabha Bhatta approached Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the next morning, and in great humility, offering many prayers, he sought shelter and surrendered at the lotus feet of the Lord
- Thinking of the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu, he left the general path and proceeded with great haste on the one not generally used
- This brahmana brought Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his home, washed His lotus feet and, with his family members, drank that water
- This is Murari Mahiti, the brother of Sikhi Mahiti. He has nothing other than Your lotus feet
- This person from Bengal has washed My feet within the temple of the Personality of Godhead. Not only that, but he has drunk the water himself
- This son Vaninatha will remain at Your lotus feet to always immediately attend to Your orders and serve You
- Thus I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have described the incident of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's falling into the ocean. Anyone who listens to this pastime will certainly attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Thus I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have described the meeting of all the Vaisnavas with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Whoever hears this description ultimately attains shelter at His lotus feet
- Thus I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have described the meeting of Raghunatha dasa with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Anyone who hears about this incident attains the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Thus I have described the second meeting of Rupa Gosvami and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Anyone who hears of this incident will certainly attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Thus Sankara Pandita lay at the feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and the Lord placed His legs upon Sankara's body
- Thus the students, infidels, fruitive workers and critics all came to surrender unto the lotus feet of the Lord
- Today my senses, from my eyes down to my toes, are fortunate. Today my life is successful because I have been able to see the lotus feet (of Caitnaya) that are worshiped by the goddess of fortune
- Upon hearing the governor's submissive statement, the maha-patra was overwhelmed with joy. He clasped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and began to offer the following prayers
- Upon hearing this statement, the devotees present at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stated that Gadadhara Pandita had properly presented their desire
- Upon hearing this, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya became very much agitated. Catching hold of the lotus feet of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he gave this sorrowful reply
- Upon hearing this, the King replied, "Why did you allow Him to leave? Why didn't you fall at His lotus feet and keep Him here"
- Upon reading the letter, everyone was astonished to see that King Prataparudra had so much devotion for the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Upon seeing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all the people offered respects at His lotus feet. The Lord then asked them, "Where are you all coming from"
- Upon seeing the Lord, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya immediately caught hold of His lotus feet. The Lord embraced him and then sat down
- We fear that this is paining You. Since You are our life and soul, our minds are very much disturbed when Your lotus feet are pained
- What is the purport of devotional service, or what is the humor of devotional service, can be understood by a person who has accepted Lord Caitanya's lotus feet as everything
- When all the other devotees returned to Bengal after the Ratha-yatra festival, Sanatana Gosvami stayed under the care of the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu glorified him, Vasudeva Datta immediately became very much embarrassed and shy. He then submitted himself, touching the Lord's lotus feet
- When Haridasa Thakura and Rupa Gosvami saw that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had come with His intimate devotees, they both immediately fell down like logs and offered prayers to their lotus feet
- When he arrived, he offered prayers at her lotus feet and then offered her the cloth and prasadam of Lord Jagannatha
- When he received a message that Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had returned from Mathura City, Raghunatha dasa endeavored to go to the lotus feet of the Lord
- When Madhai again attempted to hurt Nityananda Prabhu, Jagai stopped him and implored him to fall down at His feet
- When Raghunatha dasa was there, Advaita Acarya favored him by giving him the food remnants left by the Lord. Raghunatha dasa was thus engaged for five or seven days in rendering service to the Lord's lotus feet
- When Raghunatha dasa went to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he fell at the Lord's lotus feet in ecstatic love. Showing him mercy, the Lord touched him with His feet
- When Ramananda Raya fell flat, touching the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord immediately raised him to his feet and embraced him
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at his home, Vallabha Bhattacarya, being greatly pleased, offered the Lord a nice sitting place and personally washed His feet
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at his house, Kasi Misra immediately fell down at His lotus feet and surrendered himself and all his possessions
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked Gadadhara Pandita to remain at Jagannatha Puri and engage in Gopinatha's service, Gadadhara Pandita replied, "One renders service to Gopinatha a million times simply by seeing Your lotus feet"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu enters the Gundica garden, you (King Prataparudra) should also go there and read the five chapters of Srimad-Bhagavatam about Lord Krsna's dancing with the gopis. In this way you can catch hold of the Lord's lotus feet
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had gone to Santipura on His way to Vrndavana, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami had offered to dedicate his life at the Lord's lotus feet
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was thus chastising Jagadananda Pandita, Sanatana Gosvami fell at the Lord's feet and said, "I can now understand the fortunate position of Jagadananda"
- When Sri Caitanya, after accepting the renounced order of life, went to Jagannatha Puri and then came back to the village of Kuliya, upon His return that sinful man took shelter at the Lord's lotus feet
- When the child was going out, there was a tinkling of ankle bells from His lotus feet. Hearing this, His father and mother were struck with wonder
- When the Lord (Caitanya) was invoking His Sudarsana cakra and Srila Nityananda Prabhu was imploring Him to forgive the two brothers, both the brothers fell down at the lotus feet of the Lord and begged His pardon for their gross behavior
- When the people of Santipura heard that Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was staying there, they all immediately came to see His lotus feet
- When the teacher fell unconscious, his Buddhist disciples cried aloud and ran to the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for shelter
- When the woman came to her senses, however, she quickly climbed back down to the ground and, seeing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, immediately begged at His lotus feet for forgiveness
- When Vallabha Bhatta arrived, he offered his obeisances at the lotus feet of the Lord. Accepting him as a great devotee, the Lord embraced him
- When Your devotee Vasudeva Datta submitted his plea at Your lotus feet for the deliverance of all living entities, You accepted that request
- Wherever the Lord touched the ground with His lotus feet, people immediately came and gathered the dirt. Indeed, they gathered so much that many holes were created in the road
- While at Kuliya-grama, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His favor upon Devananda Pandita and delivered Gopala Capala and many others who had previously committed offenses at His lotus feet
- While dancing, Advaita Acarya would sometimes turn around and around and catch the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Advaita Acarya would then speak to Him as follows
- While Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was instructing Sanatana Gosvami, both Candrasekhara and Tapana Misra became very unhappy. Therefore they submitted an appeal unto the lotus feet of the Lord
- While Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was departing, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya submitted the following at His lotus feet, "My Lord, I have one final request that I hope You will kindly fulfill"
- While mother Saci was feeding the child from her breast, she saw on His lotus feet all the marks that were visible on the floor of the room, and she called for Jagannatha Misra
- While performing sankirtana in Ramakeli-grama, the Lord danced and sometimes lost consciousness due to love of God. While at Ramakeli-grama, an unlimited number of people came to see His lotus feet
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu washed the temple of Gundica, a Gaudiya Vaisnava washed the lotus feet of the Lord and drank the water
- While Vallabha Bhattacarya was massaging Him, the Lord asked him to go take prasadam. After taking prasadam, he returned to the lotus feet of the Lord
- While worshiping Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Advaita Acarya would offer Him scented water to wash His mouth and feet. Then Advaita Acarya would smear very fragrant sandalwood pulp all over His body
- Whoever hears Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastimes with faith and love very soon attains shelter at the Lord's lotus feet
- Whoever hears these pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with faith and love will attain the shelter of the Lord's lotus feet very soon
- Whoever hears this narration with faith and love certainly develops love of God at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu