"other thing"|"other things"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Other Things"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- After planting the tulasi tree before your house, you should daily circumambulate that tulasi plant, serve her by giving her water and other things, and continuously chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- Alas, just look at me! I am so unfortunate. I approached the lotus feet of the SPG, who can immediately cut the chain of the repetition of birth and death, but still, out of my foolishness, I prayed for things which are perishable
- All-round. It is not one-sided, that we are thinking of Krsna. Thinking of Krsna means thinking of everything, because Krsna is everything. Without Krsna, there is no other thing
- As other things are managed, but by committee, so this can also be managed, & the committee may elect one person as chief. As, just like in the democracy there are senators & there is president, so it may be I may nominate or they can
- As stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 11.2.42), bhaktih paresanubhavo viraktir anyatra ca: in bhakti, a devotee’s only attachment is Krsna; he no longer wants to maintain his attachments to many other things
- As the religious principles are reducing, so many other things are reducing, of which the duration of life, bodily strength, mercifulness, memory
- Attraction for woman is the impetus for economic development, housing and many other things meant for living comfortably in this material world
- Before the awakening of the watchmen and the others in the prison house (Kamsa's prison house), many other things happened
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord, leaving aside all other things and just considering today's happenings - what I have seen - are they not all due to Your inconceivable energies?"
- BTG distribution is solving all financial difficulties there in Washington. So go on selling them vigorously. Sankirtana and BTG distribution are our backbone for preaching and all other things are secondary
- Business is secondary to our basic routine work. If the routine Krishna Consciousness program is neglected for other things, then everything else will fail
- By this art (if one desires something which is unreasonable and can never be fulfilled, the desire can be subdued and satisfied, and that is an art) one can transfer the direct action of a physical element to other things
- By using intelligence he (the common man) can distinguish and separate his self from other things that he sees
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu never discussed Radha-Krishna Lila with ordinary persons. We have so many other things to discuss; what is the soul, what is bhakti. To understand Radha-Krishna's Pastimes, that is our aim, but we should not indulge in this at present
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu, without discussing all the constitutional position, philosophy, knowledge, and so many other things, yoga system, He immediately begins that the constitutional position of the living entity is to serve the supreme whole
- First beginning of Vaisnava life is to accept guru, spiritual master, then other things. Because who will teach you?
- Full faith in guru, that is the prime factor of success. Not any other things, no qualification, no education, only staunch faith in guru. Yasya deve para bhaktir yatha deve tatha gurau. Yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasadah. This is the secret
- He (Daksa) had excessive attachment for the body and, in relation to the body, with wife, children, home and other such things, which are different from the soul
- He's so puffed-up, so proud, that one claims to become God, what to speak of other things. No. The first thing is that one must be very humble
- Hypocrisy and other things, they are subsidiary. If one is pure from the very beginning, then there is no chance of becoming hypocrite. Why he should be hypocrite? If he is open, clear, why one should become hypocrite?
- I am against the policy of our ISKCON Press charging exorbitant prices for books and other things which they sell to the temples
- I am anxiously awaiting your favourable reply because on your reply only I will have to take action in so many other things
- If one is factually engaged in the service of the Lord, bhakti-yoga, he will automatically control his senses, his tongue and so many other things. Once engaged in the bhakti-yoga process with all sincerity, one will have no chance of falling down
- If there is lack of qualified brahmanas, men without sacred thread may be employed to cleanse the floor and other things which do not require their touching or gazing upon the deity at close quarter
- If you are going to Vrindaban that will be a good opportunity to sit down and transcribe my Bengali tapes because there is Bengali typewriter in Vrindaban. You may also translate other things as you have mentioned, that is nice
- If you are not yourself in healthy condition, you cannot understand what is unhealthy condition. If you are not a scientist, you cannot see how the other thing is not scientific
- If you simply stick to the regulative principles & always keep yourself & your child 24 hours engaged in devotional service, so much that you will be too much busy serving Krishna to think about other things. In this way, your mind can become steady
- In our ignorance we may create nationalism, philanthropy, internationalism, science, philosophy and so many other things. The basic principle behind all these is ignorance
- In our material experience we can understand that everything is ultimately produced of sunshine, but that does not mean everything is sunshine. Rather, other things cover the sunshine and creates a shadow
- In the path of Krsna consciousness the first principle is enthusiasm. If you lack enthusiasm then other things will not happen. And you can keep enthusiastic if you follow the rules and regulation and chant regularly Hare Krsna mantra
- In those days exchange was by barter; therefore Krsna might have seen His parents acquire fruits & other things by bartering grain. So He imitated. But His palms were very small, & He was not very careful to hold the grains tight, so He was dropping them
- Instead of serving Krsna, we are serving so many other things. Somebody is serving his family. Somebody is serving his country. Somebody is serving his dog. In this way, service is there - but the service is misplaced. Therefore we are not satisfied
- Iron has no power to heat or burn, but after coming in contact with fire the iron becomes red-hot and can then diffuse heat and burn other things. Material nature is like iron, for it has no independence to act without the touch of Visnu
- Khatvanga Maharaja was not a materialist. A materialist is always attached to wife, children, home, property and many other things for sense gratification, but, as stated above (in SB 9.9.44), Khatvanga Maharaja was not attached to such things
- Krsna eats all these things. Patram puspam phalam toyam, vegetables, liquid things, water, milk, and so many other things, grains. So you offer to Krsna
- Last life, I had some body, but I cannot say what kind of body I had. Of course, there is science, astronomy and other things. They can speak, but I don't believe it. Or even if I believe, what can I do with that?
- Lord Siva said, "All immediate & remote causes of the cosmic manifestation rest in You without distinctive features of existence. Ultimately, there is no possibility of distinction between You & other thing on equal level with You or subordinate to You"
- Nobody can say that "I do not know that is sinful activities." Who does not know that stealing is sinful, committing murder is sinful, or so many other things?
- Nobody is satisfied. One cannot be satisfied because we are constitutionally servant of God but we have been placed in this material world to serve so many other things which is not fitting
- Not for any reason shall we decrease the book sales and collection monthly over some small lying about Bangladesh or other things
- On the platform of love and affection, it is the duty of the devotee to do one thing first and other things later. The proper intuition by which to do this is given by Krsna - in BG 10.10
- One should therefore accept only those things necessary for himself, which are set aside as his quota, & one should not accept other things, knowing well to whom they belong
- One should therefore accept only those things necessary for himself, which are set aside as his quota, and one should not accept other things, knowing well to whom they belong
- One should therefore accept only those things necessary for himself, which are set aside as his quota, and should not accept other things, knowing well to whom they belong
- One who is Krsna conscious, he is conscious of everything and he knows how to deal with them. That is called daksa. Not that "Because I have become Krsna conscious I have no knowledge in other things." No
- One who is sufficiently intelligent immediately attains the stage of renunciation of so-called society, family and love as well as other things
- Our duty is only to become Krsna conscious. Other things will be supplied by Krsna
- Our Krsna is not a dead God as with other things. He is the supreme living being and very affectionate to His devotees. He is the responsive cooperator with our activities. So stick to His lotus feet as advised by Lord Caitanya
- Our only duty is how to achieve full Krsna consciousness. Other things, there is no need of trying
- Our only duty is to carry out the order of the Supreme. Other things is already done by Him
- Our only duty is to carry out the order of the Supreme. Other things is already done by Him. So if we abide by the orders of the Supreme, then we get the credit. We should know that
- Our purpose is to teach our own philosophy. Do not lose sight of that purpose or become distracted by other things. I have also made one book about other philosophies of your western philosophers, but I did not make compromise
- Sankirtana Party and distribution of our magazines and books is our real program. Other things are secondary
- Sankirtana-yajna. This yajna will help you. Real thing is the heart, the mind. If this yajna, sankirtana-yajna, cleanses your mind and heart, then you come to the platform of knowledge. Then automatically other things become effective
- Simply by appreciating, if they say, "Now the Deity worship is very nice," then they go a step forward, step forward immediately, simply by appreciation. Then other things will come gradually
- Some persons are attracted to the eating of meat, fish, crabs, eggs and other things produced by semina and blood and eaten in the form of dead bodies
- Sukadeva Gosvami will now describe how the Lord creates other things, one after another
- Sutra means codes. Just like they have got code book. One word, it is meaning so many other things. Businessmen, they have got codes. When they send cable to their customer or to their principle, they use some codes
- That idea has become prominent for all of you, it is bigger than maya's idea, therefore maya cannot interfere to make you quarrel or other things
- The bodily relations extend not only to this body but also to the family members, wife, children, society, country and so many other things which end at the end of life
- The conception of God, there is always some superior, and there are many other things, common sense, we discuss daily that the, as the nature, things are going on so nicely, they are not accidentally. There are so many planets in the sky
- The natural conclusion is that the living being, either man or beast, is the seer, and he sees besides himself all other things. So there is a difference between the seer and the seen
- There is one other thing Ramananda Raya said to me "Do not consider me the speaker in these talks about Krsna"
- There should be no other thing to be thought upon. Because the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, is the Ultimate Truth, the mind becomes completely reconciled in Him only
- This body, antavat, it will be finished. However you may try, so scientifically, applying cosmetic and other things, you cannot save the body. That is not possible
- This is the whole history of Mahabharata, intriguing, politics, and ultimately there was fight between the two parties, Kurus and the Pandavas, to decide. By logic, by morality and other things, everything failed. Then there was declaration of war
- Those who vow to worship Lord Siva are so foolish that they imitate him by keeping long hair on their heads. When initiated into worship of Lord Siva, they prefer to live on wine, flesh and other such things
- Ultimately, there is no possibility of distinction between You and any other thing on an equal level with You or subordinate to You. You are simultaneously the cause of this cosmic manifestation and its ingredients as well
- Usa worshiped Aniruddha as if he were the Supreme Personality of Godhead. By her excellent service, Usa made Aniruddha forget all other things and was able to draw his attention and love to her without deviation
- We actually see that some emotional imitators exhibit certain symptoms, but immediately after their exhibition, they are attracted to smoking and other things
- We have to take prasadam, eat Krsna prasadam. Then naturally the other things will be negativated. This is the position
- We shall have to teach character and spiritual understanding to the young children. To study other things as a high grade scholar is secondary for us
- Whatever you have got by pious or impious activities, that you cannot change. It is not possible. But you can change your position, this material position, by Krsna consciousness. That you can change. Other things you cannot change
- When he develops attachment for Krsna. Nobody can certify him. He will certify himself. If you have got attachment for any other thing, then you are not in samadhi. If you have only attachment for Krsna, then you are in samadhi
- When the spirit soul is there, a living man can float on the water, but when the living spark is out of the body and the body is dead, it sinks. Of course when it is decomposed it floats just like straw and other things. BG 1972 purports
- Whoever is under the influence of supreme kala (eternal time) must surrender his most dear life, and what to speak of other things, such as wealth, honor, children, land and home
- Why should we manufacture some other thing? Manufacturing means Mayavada, mental concoction. That is not the process of bhakti