"no experience"|"no ready experience"|"no actual experience"|" no perverted experience "|"no such experience"|"no other experience"|"no practical experience"|"no personal experience"|"no business experience"|"no extraordinary experience"|"no construction experience"
Pages in category "No Experience"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Because I know, I experienced in my last April, May, June, so similarly, this intuition is nothing but experience of my last life. That is called intuition. The rascals, they say that there is no experience
- Because of our ignorance of the spiritual body, of which we have no experience, we do not know of the activities of the spiritual body, and in ignorance we jump from one false platform to another
- Because we have no experience with spiritual energy, we think that Brahma’s birth from the navel of Visnu is simply a fictional story
- Because we see that the living entity is there, it is taking a certain type of shape. Matter does not out of itself take the shape. That is wrong theory. We have no such experience where matter is taking automatically shape
- By the inconceivable energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Lord can appear before us in His original spiritual body, but because we have no experience of the spiritual body, we are sometimes bewildered and see the form of the Lord as material
- Gajendra says, "My dear Lord, I have no experience in the transcendental bliss derived from Your devotional service, so therefore I have asked from You some favor"
- God is eternally existing. That is the fact. We cannot understand that. Because we are in the material world, we have no experience of the eternity, what is eternity. We have no experience
- God is unborn; this indicates that He is different from this material world because in the material world we have no experience that anyone is unborn. Everyone is born. Not only everyone, everything is born
- He (the foolish man who had no experience with sugar cane, & asked his friend & got imperfectly informed that sugar cane resembles the shape of a bamboo stick) began trying to extract juice from bamboo sticks, but naturally he was baffled in his attempts
- He is perceived by hearing and direct perception. He is self-effulgent and does not experience birth, death, old age or disease. He is the controller of all the demigods, beginning with Lord Brahma
- He was full in Brahman realization, and consequently he was always jubilant. He did not experience material lamentation. Although he was perfect in all respects, he was not proud, nor was he anxious to rule the kingdom
- Hiranyakasipu thought that Prahlada, being nothing but a small boy with no actual experience, might reply with something pleasing but nothing practical. Prahlada Maharaja, however, being an exalted devotee, had acquired all the qualities of education
- I know that they are sometimes manifest and sometimes unmanifest; but I have never experienced the supreme form I behold as I see You now. Now all kinds of methods of theorizing have come to an end
- If you say God is beyond your experience, that you have no experience of God. This is clear meaning. Why do you go round about
- In the material world we have no experience of eternity, bliss and fullness of knowledge. But in the spiritual world, because of the complete absence of the qualitative modes, everything is eternal, blissful and cognizant
- In the material world we have no experience of such a thing but we do experience a perverted reflection in the phenomenon of perspiration - CC Intro
- It is said that she (Ubhaya-bharati wife of Mandana) wanted to discuss erotic principles and amorous love with Sankaracarya, but Sankaracarya had been a brahmacari since birth and therefore had no experience in amorous love
- King Vena replied: You are not at all experienced. It is very much regrettable that you are maintaining something which is not religious and are accepting it as religious. Indeed, I think you are giving up your real husband, who maintains you
- Krsna's lila, it is eternal. Somewhere it is going on. And you have no experience of one brahmanda, what to speak of innumerable brahmandas
- Sat means eternal, and the body is not eternal. Therefore it is very difficult to understand what is sat because we have no education, no experience. Everything is annihilated, destroyed, anything material
- So even one has no experience, if he goes to the experienced man, experienced person, then you can understand and you can love God, and that is perfection of life
- Sometimes in dreams we think that we are flying in the sky, although we have no experience of flying. This means that once in a previous life, either as a demigod or astronaut, we flew in the sky
- The common man also knows that the creation is made by some creator and is not created automatically. We have no experience in the practical world that a thing is created automatically
- There is electric energy, there is powerhouse, there is the superintending engineer in the powerhouse. So at the end there is living force. Matter cannot work independently. We have no such experience
- There is the story of the foolish man who had no experience with sugar cane. When he asked his friend about the characteristics of sugar cane, he was imperfectly informed that sugar cane resembles the shape of a bamboo stick
- They (the counselors of Kamsa) were not very experienced or learned, they began to give instructions to Kamsa as follows, Dear sir, let us now make arrangements to kill all children who were born within the last ten days in all towns, counties & villages
- They (the scientists) have no experience, neither they can make any experiment in the laboratory that from matter one can produce life
- They have no experience of grey hair, wrinkles or invalidity, their bodily lusters do not fade, their perspiration does not cause a bad smell, and they are not troubled by fatigue or by lack of energy or enthusiasm due to old age
- This movement is not hackneyed. Increasing the ocean of happiness. You have no experience of the ocean increasing. If the ocean increases, then the whole planet will be again overflooded. But this is an ocean of happiness
- We are trying to understand the source of Krsna because we have no other experience. We have got only experience that everything has got a source
- We have no experience of the spiritual world. But we can get an glimpse idea, what is spirit and what is matter. Just try to understand the difference between a living man and a dead body
- We have no experience. Kalpa-vrksa, there is in the higher planetary system and especially in the Vaikuntha world. There are, trees are kalpa-vrksa, because everything is spiritual; nothing is dead
- We think that Brahma's birth from the navel of Visnu is simply a fictional story, Because we have no experience with spiritual energy - CC Intro
- Why we see things not experienced in this life is explained herein (SB 4.29.69). That which we see is the future expression of a gross body or is already stocked in our mental stockpile
- You have no experience in your country. In India still there are snake charmers. If one is bitten by a snake he remains unconscious. By mantra he can be brought into consciousness, in life
- You have no experience. In India we have got experience. Each and every monkey has got at least hundred girls with him. Hundred, one hundred. So what we able to enjoy?