Krsna Knows Everything
Pages in category "Krsna Knows Everything"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- As Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita, "I know everything, but no one knows Me." This is the difference between the Supreme Lord and an ordinary living being
- As the Supersoul of all living entities, Lord Krsna could understand what was going on in the mind of Arjuna. The use of the word Hrsikesa in this connection (BG 1.25) indicates that He knew everything. BG 1972 purports
- He (Krsna) is the knower of everything that is happening in this world, and if knowledge has any end, He is the end of all knowledge; therefore He is the known and the knowable. BG 1972 purports
- He knows everything, even within your heart, what you're thinking, what you are planning. It cannot be concealed to Krsna. This is our foolishness, that we are doing something, concealing
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and He knew everything about the hunchback. By His inquiry He indicated that there was no use in serving a demon; she would do better to serve Krsna and Balarama and get an immediate result of the service
- Krsna's knowledge, His power of remembrance, His power of knowing everything perfectly is different from our knowing. But unfortunately we think, "God may be little greater than me." That is that Dr. Frog philosophy
- O Arjuna, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know all living entities; but Me no one knows. BG 7.26 - 1972
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who knows everything, as He who is the oldest, who is the controller, who is smaller than the smallest, who is the maintainer of everything, who is beyond all material conception. BG 8.9 - 1972
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who knows everything, as He who's the oldest, who is the controller, who is smaller than the smallest, who is the maintainer of everything, who is beyond all material conception & who is inconceivable
- The import of the words mugdha iva is that although Krsna knows everything, here (in SB 10.11.42) He pretended that He did not understand why the demon (Vatsasura) had entered among the calves, and He informed Baladeva by a sign
- The Lord knows everything directly and indirectly, and He is cognizant of all the minute details of everything. He is fully independent as well
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is present as the Supersoul in all bodies, knows everything about all bodies. He knows all the different bodies of all the various species of life. BG 1972 purports