Category:Krsna Gives Protection
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Gives Protection"
The following 211 pages are in this category, out of 211 total.
- After this nice political arrangement, the citizens of Mathura were pleased to live in Mathura, being protected by the strong arms of Krsna and Balarama
- All the efforts of the demons against the demigods, who were favorably situated under the protection of Krsna, were futile
- Although she (Kuntidevi) is the mother of the great warriors Arjuna & Bhima, she still thinks, - Although my sons are great warriors, they are not sufficient to give us protection. Nothing can give us protection but Your lotus feet
- Always remain neat and clean and always associate with sadhus and Krsna. Then you'll be protected
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) have, out of Your own causeless mercy, appeared in this world, requested by Lord Brahma for the protection of the world. It is by Your kindness only that You have appeared in the dynasty of Yadu"
- Anyone who has given sincere service to Krsna for any one day, he cannot go away. He has Krsna's protection. This life, that life
- Artificially we are trying to banish God, saying, "God is dead," "There is no God," or "I am God." But when we give up this rascaldom, Krsna will give us all protection
- As declared in Bhagavad-gita, the Lord appears in the mortal world to execute His much-needed mission of killing the miscreants and giving protection to the suffering faithful
- As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna descends upon this material world just to protect the pious and destroy the impious. That is His vow. The demigods could understand that the Lord had taken His residence within the womb of Devaki to fulfill this vow
- As your father is finished, as your grandfather is finished, similarly, your son, grandson will be finished. None of them will be able to give you protection. Only Krsna will be giving you protection
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura teaches us when he says, marabi rakhabi-yo iccha tohara - My dear Lord, I simply surrender unto You and depend on You. Now if You like You may kill me, or else You may give me protection
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are always eternal. Your appearance and disappearance are made possible by Your inconceivable energy just to give protection to the faithful devotees and to annihilate the faithless demons"
- By chastising the wrongdoer and by giving protection to the right man, and then establish what is real religion. And then Krsna's mission, Krsna consciousness, is perfect
- By surrendering unto Krsna we come immediately under His protection and are relieved of all miseries. This is validated by all scriptures. At the end of Bhagavad-gita, Sri Krsna says: sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja . . . - BG. 18.66
- Desire becomes a source of spiritual enjoyment under the protection of the toes of the lotus feet of the Lord
- Devaki said, "My Lord, I request You to save me from the cruel hands of Kamsa, the son of Ugrasena. I am praying to Your Lordship to please rescue me from this fearful condition because You are always ready to give protection to Your servitors"
- Do not try to waste your time for so-called happiness or to drive away so-called distress. Just push yourself under the protection of Krsna. He will manage everything and you'll be happy
- Don't be disappointed. Krsna will give you protection. Try to go on with this para-upakara movement
- Even in our distressed condition we must know that we are being protected by Krsna. We should not be disturbed. Because we create so-called distress and happiness
- Everyone has to adjust things in his particular way, but I again repeat that at least one hour should be set aside for chanting the beads. I hope this will help you both ways and I pray to Krishna that He will give you all protection
- For this reason this child will be well known in the world as one who is protected by the Personality of Godhead. O most fortunate one, there is no doubt that this child will become a first-class devotee and will be qualified with all good qualities
- From the movement of the different kinds of ornaments on their bodies (the gopis), they were looking still more beautiful. In this way, they all reached the house of Nanda-Yasoda and blessed the child: "Dear child, You live long just to protect us"
- Garga Muni continued to say, "My dear King of Vraja, in His previous births this child many times protected righteous persons from the hands of rogues and thieves whenever there was political disruption"
- God is also canvassing us, - My dear sons, why you are unnecessarily traveling here and making plans to be happy here, nonsense place? You just surrender unto Me. I shall give you all protection
- Having unflinching faith in the Supreme Lord (Krsna) as one's protector, friend and master is the natural condition of eternal life
- He (Arjuna) thought that since Krsna could not give protection to the brahmana, it was better to take shelter of Lord Siva. This is another instance of how a person takes shelter of the demigods
- He (Krsna) says, - My dear sons, why are you rotting in this miserable world? Come to Me, and I'll give you all protection
- He also heard how he himself had been protected by the Lord from the powerful heat of the weapon of Asvatthama. People also mentioned the great affection between the descendants of Vrsni and Prtha due to the latter's great devotion to Lord Kesava
- He has no danger personally. What danger there is? There is Krsna. He is confident, and Krsna protects him in all danger. But he is unhappy. He meets Jagai-Madhai class & faces all kinds of danger. Therefore he is the powerful, authorized agent of Krsna
- He said, "My Lord, You are the protector of brahminical culture, and You are also very merciful. Therefore, kindly show Your great mercy by protecting the religious principles of us two brahmanas"
- His friendship with Arjuna was so intimate that when Arjuna prepared himself to die by entering a fire, Krsna wanted to give him complete protection
- His mission was to give protection to the devotees and to kill the demoniac kings. Therefore He (Krsna) killed many hundreds and thousands of demons. Some of them He killed personally, and some were killed by Arjuna, who was deputed by Krsna
- His pleasure-giving potency is known as ahladini, of which the active principle is Srimati Radharani. She is compared to a creeper with newly grown flowers and leaves
- I shall be glad to hear from you. May Krishna give you all protection in the discharge of your transcendental duties
- I shall certainly appear there, and at that time I shall protect the honor of both you brahmanas by bearing witness to the promise
- I shall never be alone - one should think. "Even if I live in the darkest regions of a forest I shall be accompanied by Krsna, and He will give me all protection." That conviction is called abhayam, without fear. BG 1972 purports
- I understand that by Krishna's Grace it appears to be settled up, and you can continue your proceeding, chanting always Hare Krishna. He will always give us protection
- If a devotee or so-called devotee purposefully commits sinful activities continually in the hope that Krsna will give him protection, Krsna will not protect him
- If by the grace of Krsna one adheres to the regulative principles and chants the Hare Krsna mantra, Krsna will certainly protect him. Indeed, Krsna says that His devotee is never vanquished
- If by your intelligence you become doubtful, "Whether Krsna is able to give me protection?" then you are finished
- If he (a person) performs sinful activities (not willfully but by chance), Krsna gives him all protection. It is not necessary for him to purify himself by any other method
- If Krsna does not give him (a rich man) protection, despite good medical treatment and a good supply of medicine he will die
- If one is intelligent, he takes immediately: "Oh, it is so nice. He'll give me all protection? Let me surrender." Business finished in one second. But if he's a rascal, he wants to search out, make research work, then after many many births it will take
- If we are given chance, I am sure we will enact a new chapter in the history of the Western world. Please therefore always pray to Krsna to give you strength and protection, and go on with your duty straight forward
- If we are sincerely in Krsna consciousness, that Krsna is always with us, He gives us protection, His mercy is there. Everything is there. With this conviction, we should continue Krsna consciousness
- If we want actual protection, we should take protection of the Supreme, Krsna, or His devotee
- If you think by simply surrendering to Me you will be liable to punishment for not paying bills to so many persons, - Krsna assures, ma sucah, - don't bother. I'll give you protection
- If your husband cannot follow our principles properly, you are not to think that you should let that hamper your spiritual life. You should stay with us and cultivate spiritual life peacefully under Krishna's protection and care
- In a moment He can kill thousands of demons merely by a strong wind. Nor does He need to come to give protection to the devotees, for He can do everything simply by His will. But He descends to enjoy pleasure pastimes. - Let Me go and see
- In all activities just depend upon Me and work always under My protection. In such devotional service, be fully conscious of Me. BG 18.57 - 1972
- In Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna Himself advises personal surrender to Him: Give up all varieties of religiousness and just surrender unto Me, and in return I shall protect you from all sinful reactions. Therefore you have nothing to fear - BG 18.66
- In Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna says, "Simply surrender unto Me, and I will give you protection from all the reactions of sinful activities
- In My last birth I (Lord Caitanya) was born in the family of cowherd men, and I gave protection to the calves and cows. Because of such pious activities, I have now become the son of a brahmana
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is clearly stated that in this instance Krsna wanted to make King Indra angry. Krsna's advent was especially meant for the annihilation of the demons and protection of the devotees
- In the Bhagavad-gita also the Lord says, "Give up all your occupations and just become surrendered unto Me. I give you assurance that I shall give you protection from all sinful reactions"
- In this way all the inhabitants of Dvaraka appealed to Lord Krsna for protection from the fiery demon who had just appeared in Dvaraka to devastate the whole city
- Indra said, "You (Krsna) appear in this world to give protection to Your eternal servants and to destroy the demons who maintain great military strength just to burden the very existence of the earth. As I am Your eternal servant, kindly excuse me"
- It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that as soon as a person surrenders unto the lotus feet of Krsna, Krsna takes charge of him and gives him a guarantee of protection from all sinful reactions
- It is said that the demon Putana was elevated to the same position as that of Krsna’s mother. When Krsna kills a demon, the demon is supremely benefited, as much as a pure devotee is benefited by always being protected by the Lord
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that Lord Krsna descends in every millennium just to give protection to His devotees and to annihilate the nondevotees
- Just like a father is always anxious to see his children are well protected, similarly, Krsna is also always anxious to give protection to His subordinates
- Just like it is the duty of the state, of the government, to give protection to the department of law and order, similarly Krsna, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He gives protection to religious principles
- Kindly manage things very intelligently and always feel yourself completely dependent on Krsna's protection
- Krishna has promised to always give all protection to His devotees, so you may rest assured that Krishna will take very good care of him
- Krsna actually appears for the deliverance of the sadhus, or bhaktas, but by killing the demons He shows them mercy also, for anyone killed by Krsna is liberated. Whether the Lord kills or gives protection, He is kind to both the demons and the devotee
- Krsna addressed Balarama, "The two of Us have descended to this earth just to annihilate such unnecessary bellicose forces and give protection to the pious devotees. So we have the opportunity to fulfill Our mission. Please let Us execute it"
- Krsna and Balarama thus verified the statement that the Supreme Personality of Godhead appears in order to give protection to the pious and to kill the impious demons, who are always enemies of the demigods
- Krsna came to impress "This is not your place. You are creating so many plans to live here very peacefully, but that is not possible. Therefore you give up all this nonsense plan, just come to Me, surrender to Me, and I shall give you protection"
- Krsna concluded, "I shall act in such a way as to relieve him of this false prestige. I shall give protection to My pure devotees in Vrndavana, who are at present completely dependent on My mercy and whom I have taken completely under My protection"
- Krsna gives His devotees all protection, and they should completely depend on His mercy
- Krsna gives protection to everyone, for without His protection no one can live even for a single moment. But one should not think, - If Krsna is giving protection to everyone, what is the use of becoming a devotee
- Krsna is almighty and is especially the cause of fearlessness for the devotees. A devotee of the Lord is always fearless because of the protection given by the Lord
- Krsna is not afraid of anyone. On the contrary, everyone is afraid of Krsna. Therefore He can actually give protection to a subordinate living entity
- Krsna is so grateful that He accepts him (a surrendered soul) and gives him all kinds of protection
- Krsna is so merciful that simply by aiming His instructions at Arjuna, He has given protection to the whole world
- Krsna is the assurance of safety to everyone. But when He saw that His friends were already out of His hands and were lying within the belly of a great serpent, He became momentarily aggrieved
- Krsna is the ultimate goal of shelter, and as such one should take shelter of Krsna either for protection or for annihilation of his distressed condition. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna lifted the Govardhana Hill, just as a boy picks up a frog's umbrella, and stood several days continuously just to give protection to the residents of Vrndavana
- Krsna said at that time that the cows are worshiped even by the demigods, and He practically demonstrated how to protect the cows. At least people who are in Krsna consciousness should follow in His footsteps and give all protection to the cows
- Krsna satisfied all great sages by His wonderful pastimes. He demolished all of the demoniac activities of the cruel royal order, protected all pious men, and killed all cruel fighters on the battlefield. Therefore He is all-auspicious for all men
- Krsna says aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayis . . . - Because you are giving up all other duties, don't think that you'll be liable to punishment. I'll give you protection
- Krsna says that "You fully become dependent upon Me, and I shall give you full protection." This is superiority. As soon as I fully surrender to the supreme superior, Krsna, then my position is immediately superior
- Krsna says that "You surrender to Me, and you'll be free from maya." Sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam sara . . . aham tvam (BG 18.66): "I'll give you protection." Mam eva ye prapadyante (BG 4.11). The same thing, whole instruction, is there
- Krsna says very clearly, "Surrender unto Me. I shall give you apavarga." Aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami: (BG 18.66) "I shall give you protection." And Krsna has the power with which to fulfill this guarantee
- Krsna says, "I shall give you protection from all the resultant action of your sinful life." That is fate changed. If you don't surrender to Krsna, then you have to suffer or enjoy the actions of your fruitive activities
- Krsna says, "If you become surrendered unto Me and if you keep yourself under My instruction, then I'll give you protection." Therefore it is said, akuto-bhayam. You'll manifest your all good qualities simply by becoming narayana-parayana
- Krsna says: aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami: (BG 18.66) "I shall give you protection." That change takes place for my protection
- Krsna will give you all protection, provided you remain, I mean to say, adhere to the lotus feet of Krsna. Mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti te (BG 7.14). The maya will not touch you. You'll be happy
- Krsna's welfare activities are absolute, for whether He annihilates a demon or gives protection to a devotee, the result of His activities is one and the same
- Kunti continued, "When You (Krsna) sent Akrura, I could understand that there was no possibility of our being put in danger. All good fortune in our life began when You sent Akrura to us. Since, I have been convinced that we are not without protection"
- Kunti continued, "You (Krsna) make no such distinction. No one is Your favorite and no one is Your enemy. As the Supreme Personality of Godhead, You are equal to everyone, and everyone can take advantage of Your special protection"
- Kuntidevi says, yesam na canyad bha vatah padambujat: "We have no means of protection other than Your lotus feet." This is full surrender
- Let my ultimate attraction be to Sri Krsna, the P of G. I concentrate my mind upon the chariot driver of Arjuna who stood with a whip in His right hand and a bridle rope in His left, who was very careful to give protection to Arjuna's chariot by all means
- Lord Krsna assures His devotees, aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami: (BG 18.66) - I shall give you protection from the reactions of sinful life
- Lord Krsna empowered the Pandavas to execute His great mission of chastising the infidel miscreants of the world and giving protection to His faithful devotees
- Lord Krsna is described herein (SB 1.12.16) as Visnu, and this is also significant. Lord Krsna, the original Personality of Godhead, does the work of protection and annihilation in His capacity of Visnu. Lord Visnu is the plenary expansion of Lord Krsna
- Lord Krsna was provided with all kinds of comforts and facilities available within the universe by the members of the Yadu dynasty, and in return such servitors of the Lord were protected and fearless
- Lord Krsna, who specifically protects His devotees, saw that the whole population of Dvaraka was most perturbed by the presence of the great fiery demon. He immediately smiled and assured them, "Don't worry. I shall give you all protection"
- Lord Sri Krsna comes & says to us, "What are you doing in this material world? Sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja. Come to Me, & I'll give you all protection." But we say, - I don't believe You Sir. I have more important business here
- Manasa Deho Geho, CD 5 - Bhakativinoda kohe, suno kana: "My Lord, Kana-Krsna, You are the Lover of Radharani, but You are my life and soul, kindly give me protection"
- May Lord Kesava protect me with His club in the first portion of the day, and may Govinda, who is always engaged in playing His flute, protect me in the second portion of the day
- Nanda continued, "We simply think of how much we are obliged to Him for giving us protection in many dangerous situations"
- Nature offers so many difficulties, and although scientists may try to invent something to check these difficulties in the struggle for existence, unless Krsna gives one protection one's inventions will be of no use
- Never mind what is your position. Krsna will accept you and give you all comfort. Even if you are kicked up, you are a prostitute, Krsna will give you protection. So why we should not take shelter of Krsna? This is very natural conclusion
- Nobody will be able to give us protection. If real protection is wanted, he will have to take protection of Krsna. That is the instruction of Bhagavad-gita: sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja
- Nonetheless they were given full protection by Krsna and Balarama
- Now please protect us (the demigods) again by Your mercy by diminishing the disturbances in this world. O Krsna, best of the Yadus, we respectfully offer our obeisances unto You - SB 10.2.40
- O my Lord, proprietor of all creation, You (Krsna) have now appeared in my (Vasudeva's) house, desiring to protect this world - SB 10.3.21
- O supreme protector, O supreme soul! O supreme controller! Kindly give me Your protection. I am so much embarrassed - This statement by Mucukunda is an instance of humility resulting from a severely miserable condition of material existence
- Of course, Arjuna was not an ordinary living entity, but because of his friendly dealings with Krsna he thought that Krsna was unable to give protection to the brahmana and that he would do better to remember Lord Siva
- Oh, it is our good luck that we have come again today under Your (Krsna) protection by Your presence, for Your Lordship rarely visits even the denizens of heaven
- One of His (Krsna's) final instructions to Arjuna indicates total dependence on Him: In all activities, and for their results, just depend upon Me, and work always under My protection. In such devotional service, be fully conscious of Me. BG 18.57
- One of the processes of surrender is that one should simply depend on Krsna, convinced that He will give one all protection
- One servant of Krsna named Patri once addressed Him like this: "My dear Lord, You protected the cowherd boys from the hunger of the Aghasura demon, and You protected them from the poisonous effects of the Kaliya snake"
- One should always think that Krsna, or God, is great and that one is always protected by Him
- One should be confident that in all circumstances Krsna will protect him from all difficulties. There is no need of thinking how one should keep the body and soul together. Krsna will see to that. BG 1972 purports
- One should believe with full faith, "Krsna will give me protection," and one should count oneself as one of the servants of Krsna. These are some of the items of saranagati, full surrender
- One should maintain his faith that "Krsna will give me protection. And my duty is to serve Him." That's it
- One should take shelter of Krsna-Balarama, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose protective power is so great that it cannot be equaled in the material world
- Others interpret in this way: Krsna appeared in order to kill the demons and give protection to the devotees. The first demon to be killed was a woman. According to Vedic rules, the killing of a woman, a brahmana, cows or a child is strictly forbidden
- Our strength is in following the regulative principles and chanting 16 rounds japa. Then Krsna will give you protection. We don't believe in material protection, like so-called family, friends, etc
- Prahlada continues, - one may have a good boat, but this does not guarantee that he will not drown in the ocean. If You do not protect him he may drown at any moment
- Prahlada Maharaja underwent so much persecution. He was never disturbed, because he was confident that "Krsna will give me protection. Never mind." That is another position. Maha-bhagavata. We are kanistha-adhikaris. We have to worship Deity
- Princes offered prayers to Krsna, "We now have sufficient experience of the miserable material life in which we are fully absorbed & having tasted its bitterness, we have come to take shelter under Your lotus feet. Therefore please give us protection"
- Saranagati, surrender, means to have firm conviction that "Krsna will protect me. I am engaged in Krsna's service, so Krsna will give me protection."
- She (Kunti) indirectly says to Krsna, - Do not leave us. Don't think that we are now safe. Without Your protection, we are always unsafe
- Siva, the greatest of the demigods, could not help him, what to speak of the lesser demigods, & therefore the Siva-jvara ultimately surrendered unto Krsna, bowing before Him and offering a prayer so that the Lord might be pleased and give him protection
- Some enemy of Krsna's was enlivened with the thought that he needn't fear Krsna because if he simply surrendered unto Him, Krsna would give him all protection
- Sridhara Swami continued, "Somehow or other, my dear Lord, I have come to take shelter under Your lotus feet. Please accept me and give me protection"
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami was protected by Lord Krsna (vide Brahma-vaivarta Purana), and therefore he is known as Brahmarata, and Sriman Pariksit Maharaja was protected by Visnu, and thus he is known as Visnurata
- Such an advanced devotee (he who propagates the KCM) will never fall down, for Krsna will give him special protection. That is the sum and substance of the Krsna consciousness movement
- That (how the world is false) is explained by Caitanya Mahaprabhu, that reality, real father . . . if you accept Krsna as your father, oh, He'll give you all protection. If you accept Krsna as your husband, oh, there is no question of divorce
- That is Krsna consciousness movement, that we are being harassed by maya, the material energy, and if we take shelter of Krsna then we will be specially protected
- That is Krsna's business, to give protection to the right person and to chastise the wrong person, two things required, side by side
- The best course is to surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead wholeheartedly, and, being protected by Him, remain peaceful
- The birth of Maharaja Pariksit is wonderful because in the womb of his mother he was protected by the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna
- The brainwash books are already there. Even if they stop externally, internally it will go on. Our first class campaign is book distribution. Go house to house. The real fighting is now. Krsna will give you all protection
- The conclusion is that if one takes to Krsna consciousness with all seriousness, he is to be understood as already purified, and Krsna is ready to give him protection by all means
- The demigods assured Devaki, "Your son is the SPofG, and He is appearing with Baladeva, His plenary portion. He will give you all protection and kill Kamsa, who has decided to continue his enmity toward the Lord and thus be killed by Him"
- The demigods said: You (Mother Devaki) should not be afraid of your brother, the King of Bhoja. Your son Lord Krsna, who is the original Personality of Godhead, will appear for the protection of the pious Yadu dynasty
- The devotees are satisfied with being placed at the lotus feet of the Lord and have no ambition to see His all-beautiful face or aspire for the protection of the strong arms of the Lord
- The embryo of Puru's descendant begotten by the great hero Abhimanyu in the womb of Uttara, his wife, was burnt by the weapon of the son of Drona, but later he was again protected by the Lord
- The fact is that unless Krsna gives one protection one cannot be protected. This is stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam (7.9.19): balasya neha saranam pitarau nrsimha
- The florist said, "My Lord, You are the supreme cause of all causes of this cosmic manifestation, for the benefit of the residents of this earthly planet, You have appeared with Your plenary portion to give devotees' protection, annihilate the demons"
- The gopis said, "But we know that one may perfectly observe all these instructions of the sastras by keeping oneself under the protection of Your lotus feet"
- The gopis said, "It is, however, definitely decided that as Lord Visnu is always protecting the demigods from the onslaught of demons, so You (Krsna) have also advented in Vrndavana just to give the residents protection from all kinds of distress"
- The Lord (Krsna) is absolute, His two different kinds of actions, although apparently different, are ultimately one and the same. His annihilation of a person like Sisupala is as auspicious as His actions for the protection of the faithful
- The Lord gives protection to all living beings because He is their supreme leader
- The Lord never deviates from His word of honor. When He gives assurance for protection, the promise is executed in all circumstances
- The Lord says repeatedly, "Don't hesitate. Don't consider that because you are giving up all other engagements there will be some flaw in your life. Don't think like that. I will give you all protection." That is the assurance of Lord Krsna in the BG
- The Lord says that surrendering unto Him is the guarantee for all protection from Him, but unfortunate persons are unable to accept this proposition, and therefore they suffer from all material miseries
- The members of the Yadu dynasty, being protected by the arms of the Lord, are enjoying life like the residents of the spiritual sky
- The messenger said, "(Anyone who surrenders unto Your lotus feet is immediately immune to the reactions of sinful life) We therefore offer ourselves wholeheartedly unto Your shelter, and we hope that Your Lordship will now give us full protection"
- The messenger said, "It is said that Your (Krsna's) appearance in this incarnation is for the purpose of protecting the faithful and destroying the miscreants"
- The next excellence of Lord Krsna's appearance was that although He apparently gave protection to the devotees and annihilated the demons, both the devotees and the demons achieved the same result
- The real fighting is now. Krsna will give you all protection. So, chant Hare Krsna and fight. One movie expert has opined there are so many ideas in our movement. Try to get our ideas into movies
- The six divisions of surrender are the acceptance of those things favorable to devotional service, the rejection of unfavorable things, the conviction that Krsna will give protection, the acceptance of the Lord as one's guardian or master
- The six divisions of surrender are: accepting those things favorable to devotional service, rejecting unfavorable things, the conviction that Krsna will give protection, accepting the Lord as one's guardian or master, full self-surrender, and humility
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, directly advocates go-raksya, the protection of cows
- The surabhi cow said, "We (the surabhi cows) do not know anyone else as the Supreme, nor do we go to any other god or demigods for protection"
- The words klesadas tesam anasanna-padam tava indicate that the Lord has two concerns. The first is to give protection to persons who take shelter of His lotus feet, and the second is to give trouble to those who are always demoniac
- Then in the end when he (Maharaja Dhruva) was completely purified he declined to accept any material benediction from the Lord. Similarly, Gajendra was also distressed and prayed to Krsna for protection, after which he became a pure devotee
- Then we will surely be protected from the harassment of asuric rulers - if we welcome this incarnation of Krsna in the form of holy name
- There are 6 symptoms of surrender: (3) One should firmly believe that Krsna will protect one in all circumstances and that no 1 is a better protector than Krsna. This conviction should be distinct from the monistic philosophy that one is as good as Krsna
- There are six basic guidelines for surrender. Thirdly, one should be convinced that only Krsna can protect him and should have full faith that the Lord will give that protection
- There is a Bengali, two lines: rakse krsna mare ke, mare krsna rakse ke. If Krsna, if God wants to kill somebody, oh, nobody can protect him. And if God wants to protect him, oh, nobody can kill him
- These associates are always happy in their service to Krsna, and they are generally known as vayasyas, or friends of the same age. These vayasyas are fully confident of protection by Krsna. Devotees sometimes pray
- These things will not satisfy you, My dear boy. - Sarva-dharman pari . . . "You give up all this nonsense. Come to Me. I shall give you all protection." But we don't want to take protection. What God will do
- They (Krsna and Balarama) went to the abode of Varuna, for They were pledged to give protection to the inhabitants of Vrndavana, who were all unalloyed devotees of the Lord
- They (the members of the Yadu family) were able to use such force because they were certain of the indulgence and protection of the Supreme Lord Krsna. The Lord is provided with the best things in the universe by His pure devotees
- This (always asking for Krsna's protection) should be the position of a devotee. We should know that we are actually in danger in this material world
- This (even if I live in the darkest regions of a forest I shall be accompanied by Krsna, and He will give me all protection) state of mind is necessary for a person in the renounced order of life. Then he has to purify his existence. BG 1972 purports
- This incident of the fight between the ultimate weapons of Lord Siva and Lord Krsna proves that if Krsna gives someone protection, no one can kill him, and if Krsna does not give one protection, no one can save him
- This is called full faith, that "Krsna has said that if I am in devotional service, I will never be lost. Krsna will give me protection"
- This is very significant (by Krsna's grace Arjuna crossed over the ocean very easily). We may have many enemies who may be very powerful fighters, but if we remain under the protection of Krsna, no one can do us any harm
- This verse (SB 1.8.37) illustrates the position of a surrendered soul seeking the protection of Krsna. If we remain in this position, knowing that our only protector is Krsna and that our only duty is to serve Krsna, then our life is successful
- Those who are interested in the fruits of activities generally expect protection from the demigods, but a devotee of Krsna does not look to any demigod for protection. He is fully convinced that Krsna will protect him from all unfavorable circumstances
- Though engaged in all kinds of activities, My devotee, under My protection, reaches the eternal and imperishable abode by My grace. BG 18.56 - 1972
- To accept everything which is favorable for devotional service, to reject everything which is unfavorable for devotional service, to believe that Krsna will always give protection
- To have faith, this is called surrender. Not that, "Oh, Krsna says, but may not be able to protect me." No. Krsna is able. He is all-powerful, omnipotent. He can give you protection
- Uddhava continued, "He (Krsna) appears by His internal potency just to give protection to His devotees. He is never influenced by the modes of material nature"
- Uddhava said, "Although to accept the invitation offered by Narada as primary is quite appropriate, at the same time, my Lord, it is Your duty to give protection to the surrendered souls. Both purposes can be served if we understand the whole situation"
- Under the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, the entire mahat-tattva is existing. Since everything is under Sri Krsna’s protection, Sri Krsna is called asraya-tattva. Everything else is called asrita-tattva. The material creation is also called asrita-tattva
- Unless one reads Bhagavad-gita, there is no question of faith in Krsna. One must have faith in the words of Krsna, particularly when Krsna says, - Abandon all dharmas and surrender to Me. I will give you all protection
- Unsurrendered souls are not devotees of the Lord, and thus there is no particular protection for everyone in general
- Upon hearing Arjuna speak in this way, the brahmana replied, "My dear Arjuna, Lord Balarama is present, but He could not give protection to my children. Lord Krsna is also present, but He also could not give them protection"
- We do not say anything that can be defied by anyone. That experience we have. Rather, we defy everyone: "Any questions?" Till now, Krsna has given us protection. In big, big meetings in big, big countries, after speaking I ask, - Any questions
- We have no protection other than Your lotus feet. We are encircled by so many enemies because the sons of those who have died in the fight are now preparing to fight with us
- We should not be disturbed by such sufferings. We must have firm faith, firm conviction, knowing, "Krsna is present, and He will give me protection." Don't try to take the benefit of any shelter other than Krsna. Always take to Krsna
- We should not think, "Because Krsna is supplying my food, I shall now sleep." No, you have to work, but without fear. You should engage yourself wholeheartedly in Krsna consciousness, confident of Krsna's maintenance and protection
- What is the hankering? Why shall I be hankering? I know Krsna will give me all protection; otherwise, why shall I hanker? Without hankering. Simple; no duplicity. Simple. The worldly men, they are duplicitous, speaking something cheater
- When a living entity is fully surrendered, he is under the direct protection of Krsna, and Krsna gives him all intelligence by which he can advance in spiritual realization
- When Krsna comes to establish real perfection in the social order, He personally gives protection to the cows and the brahmanas - go-brahmana-hitaya ca
- When Lord Krsna appeared, He purposefully became a cowherd boy and showed personally how to give protection to the cows and calves. Similarly, He showed respect to Sudama Vipra, a real brahmana
- When Lord Sri Krsna Himself was personally present, He demanded that everyone surrender unto Him and promised that He would then give one all protection
- When one approaches Krsna, one should say, - My dear Krsna, I have forgotten You. Now I am fully surrendered unto You. You may kill me as You like or, if You like, You can give me protection
- When one is substantially convinced that he is always protected by Krsna in all circumstances, that feeling is called reverential devotion
- When the Lord appears for the protection of His devotees, He naturally accepts trials and tribulations on their behalf
- When there was a forest fire in Vrndavana, all the cowherd men assembled together and desperately appealed to Krsna for protection. This is an instance of emotion caused by fire
- When we were in danger, there was so much obstruction for constructing the temple, and we prayed to Krsna that it should stopped. We prayed to Krsna, "Please give Your protection." That is for Visnu's purpose
- When you are advanced you'll understand what is your relationship with Krsna. Then if you introduce yourself with that association, then the next stage is confidence that "Krsna will give me protection"
- You are all Prahlada, representative of Prahlada. You keep your confidence in Krsna, and He will give you protection
- You can say: "Why Krsna is so partial to the sadhus?" No. He gives protection to everyone. Without His protection, nobody can live. That's a fact. But He gives special protection to the sadhu, to the devotees. That is natural
- You have advented Yourself to fulfill Your own statement that You come within this material world just to protect the principles of religion and annihilate unwanted miscreants
- You make friendship with Krsna. And because He's the proprietor, He'll protect you. These are the three points. Is that clear? Or you have got any question, you can question. Let it be clear. This is very intelligent question
- You must be faithful that - I am engaged in Krsna's service. I may go to hell or heaven, it doesn't matter. I am going to serve Him. It is sure that Krsna will give me protection
- You take shelter of Krsna, and if Krsna likes, He will give you all protection. And He promises that "I'll give protection"
- You'll know Krsna will give you protection. You try your best, you use your intelligence, but believe in Krsna. Varasa neha pitaro nrsimha. If Krsna neglects, no other remedy can protect