Category:If Krsna Is
"If Krsna was" |"If Krsna... Krsna is" |"If actually Krsna is" |"If one Krsna is" |"If you believe Krsna is" |"If you think Krsna is" |"if God, Krsna is"|"if Hare Krsna is" |"if God, or Krsna is" |"if Krishna is" |"if Krsna is" |"if Lord Krsna is" |"if Radha-Krsna is" |"if Sri Krsna is" |"if one thinks Krsna is"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "If Krsna Is"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Either Krsna or we, every one of us are ever-existing, because we are part and parcel of Krsna. Therefore, if Krsna is ever-existing, so we are also ever-existing. A particle of gold is gold, qualitatively
- Everything depends on advancement in Krsna consciousness. If Krsna is there, either you read or work as a coolie, the same thing
- If God is attractive for a certain limited person or limited area, then he is not God. Then you will say, "Our God, your God, his God, that God." But if Krsna is all-attractive, that is real God. And that is Krsna. That is being proved
- If He (Krsna) is Supreme, the Absolute Truth, then nothing is different from Him
- If I should cease to work, then all these worlds would be put to ruination. I would also be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all sentient beings. BG 3.24 - 1972
- If Krsna and the enemies who harbor feelings of opposition toward Him are respectively the object and abodes of the mellow of laughter, the resulting feelings are called aparasa, opposing mellows
- If Krsna is accepted as a son, He will never die
- If Krsna is attached to something, then he becomes attached. If Krsna is detached to something, he becomes detached. That is bhakta's principle. Personally he is neutral
- If Krsna is authority accepted, therefore who are directly addicted to Krsna, they are authorities
- If Krsna is equal to everyone and no one is His special friend, then why does He take a special interest in the devotees who are always engaged in His transcendental service?
- If Krsna is everywhere, as even the impersonalists admit, then why isn't He in His image? Whether an image or statue speaks to us or not is dependent on the degree of our devotion
- If Krsna is known as the son of Devaki, then how can He be unborn? That is explained in Srimad-Bhagavatam. BG 1972 purports
- If Krsna is like an ordinary human being, then how is it possible for Him to show the universal form and again to show the four-handed Narayana form? BG 1972 purports
- If Krsna is perfect and complete, then why does He need little entities like us
- If Krsna is pleased He can change destiny. Karmani nirdahati kintu ca bhakti bhajam. Sacrifice means to please Krsna, yajna. Yajna means to please Krsna. Our Krsna consciousness movement means to please Krsna. That is the whole program
- If Krsna is pleased upon you, then what remains? Everything you get. Everything you get. Yasmin vijnate sarvam eva vijnatam bhavanti. Easiest way to please Krsna... You don't require much money, much education, and nothing of the sort
- If Krsna is satisfied, then whole world is satisfied. If you pour water on the root, then it is automatically distributed in every parts of the tree. So Krsna is the big tree, root of the big tree
- If Krsna is satisfied, then you act. That is Krsna consciousness
- If Krsna is spirit, supreme spirit, then you are also supreme spirit. But the only difference is that He is the supreme; we are subordinate
- If Krsna likes, then you can take revenge. Otherwise there is no possibility
- If Krsna, the form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is considered by the impersonalists to be maya, to be material, then He would, like the living entity, change His body and forget everything in His past life. BG 1972 purports
- If you render service to Krsna, then He'll reveal to you. Revelation. So, he, how much service he's giving, that will be tested how much he has, I mean to say, realized Krsna. This is the test. If Krsna is still vague idea to him, then he hasn't advanced
- It appears that Lord Krsna and Baladeva were both very greatly afraid of Kamsa, and therefore They had to hide Themselves. But if Lord Krsna and Baladeva are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, how was it possible that They were afraid of Kamsa
- It is said the Lord is situated in everyone's heart, so that means Krishna is also in the heart of a hog, and he is also in the heart of a demigod, but that does not mean that God has become a hog, or a demigod, God is always in Vaikuntha
- Just as when a fort is safe when it is defended by a great general, if Krsna is placed in the fort of the mind, there will be no possibility of the enemy entering
- Just like fire. If you touch knowingly or unknowingly, it is fire, and it is burn your body. Similarly, if Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then one who has taken Him, then he will derive the highest benefit undoubtedly
- Maya can take Krishna's place in our heart as soon as there is a slackness on our part. Otherwise, if Krishna's seated always, maya has no opportunity to occupy the seat. Try to follow this method and you will surely be successful
- My principle should be, "If Krsna is satisfied, then everything is all right." But while we are in the mundane platform, we should not concoct the idea that, "Krsna is pleased; let me do that." No. That you cannot do
- Nakula continued, "If He (Krsna) is derided by anyone, I declare herewith as a Pandava that I will kick his helmet with my left foot, and I will strike him with my arrows, which are as good as Yamadanda, the sceptor of Yamaraja!"
- Nanda continued, "If Krsna were not a great personality, how could He have killed Kamsa, who possessed the strength of ten thousand elephants? Besides Kamsa, there were the very strong wrestlers, as well as the giant elephant Kuvalayapida"
- One may be engaged in business, but to transform that activity into Krsna consciousness, one has to do business for Krsna. If Krsna is the proprietor of the business, then Krsna should enjoy the profit of the business. BG 1972 purports
- One may question that if Krsna is equal to everyone and no one is His special friend, then why does He take a special interest in the devotees who are always engaged in His transcendental service? But this is not discrimination; it is natural. BG 1972 p
- One should have the common sense to ask why, if Krsna or Rama were fictitious, stalwart scholars like Sanatana Gosvami, Viraraghava and many other recognized acaryas would have spent so much time to write about Krsna in notes and commentaries on SB
- One should have the common sense to ask why, if Krsna or Rama were fictitious, stalwart scholars like Sridhara Svami, Rupa Gosvami and many other recognized acaryas would have spent so much time to write about Krsna in notes and commentaries on SB
- One should have the common sense to ask why, if Krsna or Rama were fictitious, stalwart scholars like Vijayadhvaja, Vallabhacarya and many other recognized acaryas would have spent so much time to write about Krsna in notes and commentaries on SB
- Our proposition is that we have to take knowledge from the perfect person. So if Krsna is in illusion, then how He can become perfect person, and the knowledge delivered by Him is perfect?
- Saintly person should depend on Krsna. If Krsna is not supplying cloth, all right, find out some torn, thrown-out cloth on the street
- So our standard of morality and immorality is to see whether Krsna is satisfied. If Krsna is satisfied, then it is morality. If Krsna is dissatisfied, then it is immoral. And Krsna's representative also
- Some ask that if Krsna is self-sufficient, why did He at all manifest the pastimes with the gopis, which are disturbing to the so-called moralists of the world?
- Spiritual nature, however, is unborn, and at once we can see the difference. The material nature is born. You have to understand; if Krsna is unborn then He is spiritual, not like one of us
- The complete whole is not formless. If He is formless, or if He is less than any other thing, then He cannot be the complete whole. The complete whole must have everything within our experience and beyond our experience. BG 1972 Introduction
- The friends of Nanda Maharaja, all the cowherd men, became eager to know if Krsna was actually the Supreme Personality and if He was going to give them all salvation
- The Mayavadi philosophers think that if Krsna is everything, then Krsna's separate identity is lost. That is material thinking
- The very word "Krsna" means all-attractive, but Radharani is so great that She attracts Krsna. If Krsna is always attractive to everyone, and Radharani is attractive to Krsna, how can we imagine the position of Srimati Radharani
- There are the jiva-prakrti, the para prakrti expansions, who belong to Krsna's superior energy. In any case, Krsna is always svacchandatma - without anxiety. Even if He is killing a demon, He experiences no anxiety
- These demons they say that this is asatya, this is untruth. There is no cause. There is no isvara. This is the demoniac declaration. If Krsna is fact, His creation is fact. His energy is fact. We don't say it is false. The Mayavadis say it is false
- This is gopi. It doesn't matter the whole world is going to hell, but if Krsna is satisfied, a devotee's prepared to do that. That is, that is called uttama bhakti
- This should be our motto of life, that you should act if Krsna is pleased. This is good work. That is confirmed in many places in Srimad-Bhagavatam
- To know Krsna is not very easy job. Manusyanam sahasresu kascid yatati siddhaye (BG 7.3). Still, if Krsna is pleased, then He can make Himself known to a devotee