Category:We May Note
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "We May Note"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- I am so glad that Dayananda is doing everything so nicely. He is intelligent, responsible boy, and whatever you do conjointly, it has my approval. You may note it
- In this connection we may note that previously (4.15.21) it was mentioned that King Prthu was smiling and was in a pleasant mood while speaking to the reciters. Thus we have to learn from the Lord or His incarnation how to become gentle and humble
- In this regard we may note that the creation does not take place accidentally, because of the explosion of a chunk. Such nonsensical theories are not accepted by Vedic students
- It is the duty of a transcendentalist to help persons who desire real salvation and to support the cause of salvation. One might note that Sukadeva Gosvami never met Maharaja Pariksit while he was ruling as a great king
- It may also be noted that the beggars who should be maintained by the householders are not professional beggars, but sannyasis and brahmanas, to whom the householders should supply food and clothing
- It may be noted at this point that the Ninth Chapter of Bhagavad-gita is especially meant for those who have already accepted Sri Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In other words, it is meant for His devotees
- It may be noted that by dispatching his younger brothers to conquer in different directions, King Yudhisthira did not actually intend that they declare war upon the kings
- It may be noted that in India, especially in Visnu temples, the system is that apart from the big Deity who is permanently situated in the main area of the temple, there is another set of smaller Deities which are taken in procession in the evening
- It may be noted that the moon is one of the heavenly planets. From the Vedic literature we understand that one who goes to the moon receives a life with a duration of ten thousand years in which to enjoy the fruits of pious activities
- It may be noted that the Supreme Lord glanced over the material nature before the creation of this cosmic manifestation
- It may be noted that these particular Deities of Rama and Sita have been worshiped from the time of King Iksvaku
- Krsna addressed Jarasandha as follows: "You may note that here is the second son of King Pandu, Bhimasena, and the third son of Pandu, Arjuna. As for Myself, you may know that I am your old enemy Krsna, the cousin of the Pandavas"
- Krsna continued, "You (Rukmini) may note also that My devotees are not very opulent; they also are very poor in worldly goods. Persons who are very rich, possessing worldly wealth, are not interested in devotion to Me, or Krsna consciousness"
- Regarding the MacMillan Company's printing Srimad Bhagavatam, we may note herewith that the MacMillan's publication of the Bhagavad Gita As It Is and our publication of Teachings of Lord Chaitanya is the difference between heaven and hell
- Regarding your (Tosana Krishna's) question about this planet and Krishna's coming here, you may note that Krishna comes within this universe once in one day of Brahma
- The modern creators of the many cheap incarnations may take note of the factual incarnation of God as the gigantic boar with a suitable snout to carry the planet earth
- The specific significance of his coming back may be noted. Brahma and the great rsis and the great master of yoga (Siva) are not ordinary living entities; they are very powerful and have all the perfections of mystic yoga
- We may also note herein (BG 4.5) that a living entity forgets everything due to his change of body, but the Lord remembers because He does not change His sac-cid-ananda body. BG 1972 purports
- We may note in this connection (Brahmananda Puri and Lord Caitanya) that the name Brahmananda is accepted not only by Mayavadi sannyasis but by Vaisnava sannyasis also
- We may note the mantras for worshiping Lord Siva, Lord Brahma, goddess Durga, the sun-god and Ganesa, as described in the Brahma-samhita
- We may note with profit how Dhrtarastra began his yoga system by drinking water only and sitting calmly in a place with a spiritual atmosphere, deeply absorbed in the thoughts of the Lord Hari, the Personality of Godhead