This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Realizing Krsna"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total.
- A devotee already on the brahminical platform can realize Me (Lord Krsna) within his heart, and therefore he definitely concludes that the whole cosmic manifestation and its different features are effects of different energies of the Lord
- Above realization of Narayana is realization of Baladeva, and above that is realization of Krsna. All these realizations are possible when one engages fully in devotional service
- According to the evidences afforded by various Vedic scriptures, the Supreme Lord Krsna is accepted as the ultimate goal of Brahman realization
- Actually such planets (as Candraloka, Suryaloka, Indraloka, Maharloka, etc.), being the manifestations of Krsna's energy, are also Krsna, but actually they only serve as a step forward for realization of Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- Akrura continued, "There is no cause and effect, gross or subtle, but You (Krsna and Balarama). You are the Supreme Brahman realized through the study of the Vedas. By Your inconceivable energy, You are actually visible before us"
- Although not having fully realized Krsna, persons who have even once surrendered completely unto His lotus feet and who have become attracted to His name, form, qualities and pastimes are completely freed of all sinful reactions
- Although the word Brahman indicates Krsna and nothing else, still, according to the process that is followed, the Lord is realized in three different aspects
- Although there is a faint realization of Krsna at first, Krsna is actually realized as Vasudeva, the absolute proprietor of omnipotence or the prime predominating Deity of all potencies
- Another difficulty is that those who depend more on their imperfect senses cannot realize Him (Krsna) as the Supreme Lord. Such persons are like the modern scientist. They want to know everything by their experimental knowledge
- Another feature of Bhagavad-gita is that the actual truth is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna. Absolute Truth is realized in three features-impersonal Brahman, localized Paramatma, and the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- Arjuna said: "You are personally speaking, and I have realized that You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead." This is Krsna. Krsna is not manufactured, as nowadays it has become a fashion to manufacture God by votes. No
- Arjuna summarized the purpose of the Bhagavad-gita by his realization of Lord Sri Krsna and thus said, "My dear Lord, You are the Supreme Absolute Truth, the Original Person in the eternal form of bliss and knowledge, and this is confirmed by Narada
- As stated personally by the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the Bhagavad-gita, He is realized proportionately by transcendentalists as Brahman, Paramatma and the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- As there is gradual realization of the transcendence from impersonal Brahman to localized Paramatma to the Personality of Godhead, Purusottama, Lord Krsna, similarly there is gradual promotion of one's situation in the spiritual life of sannyasa
- Before that moment (death) comes, one should be very dexterous to realize Krsna conscious
- Bilvamangala Thakura abandoned his impersonal realization for the realization of the Personality of Godhead. I now see that my condition is similar to his, for it has already changed
- Brahma prayed, govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami: You are the original person, the cause of everything. I bow down to You. This was his realization. Tam aham bhajami. This is what is wanted
- Brahma said, "As far as I am concerned, I admit frankly that for me it is not possible to realize You by my body, mind or speech. What can I say about You, or how can I realize You by my senses?"
- Brahma said, "Because You are the Supreme in every respect, those who are searching after the Brahman effulgence are also searching after You. And those who are searching after Supersoul realization are also searching after You"
- Brahma said, "If one understands You through Your personal teachings, as stated in the BG, or through Your pure devotees, as stated in SB - if one realizes that You are the ultimate goal of understanding - he need no longer fear this material existence"
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are realizable by persons who have cleansed their hearts of all contamination. This cleansing of the heart is made possible by chanting and hearing the glories of Your Lordship"
- Brahma, transcendental Brahman realization. The reservoir of Brahman realization is here, Krsna. So these boys who are playing with this Krsna, He is the reservoir of that Brahman realization
- By devotional service in full Krsna consciousness, the original Personality of Godhead is realized
- By the will of Lord Caitanya, Sacidevi invited Nityananda to take prasadam at her house. Thus Visvambhara (Lord Caitanya) and Nityananda were eating together, & Sacidevi realized that They were none other than Krsna and Balarama. Seeing this, she fainted
- Great mahatmas like Bhismadeva realize all the different features of Lord Sri Krsna, and therefore they worship Lord Krsna with one-pointed attention, knowing Him as the origin of all features
- Great mahatmas like Bhismadeva realize all these different features of Lord Sri Krsna, and therefore they worship Lord Krsna, knowing Him as the origin of all features
- He (Srila Sukadeva Gosvami) tries to impress upon us that instead of diverting our attention to several branches of self-realization, we should concentrate upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the supreme object of realization, worship and devotion
- Here, Bhagavad-gita, He's revealing Himself to Arjuna, because he's a devotee. So if we take the words of Arjuna, then we also realize God
- I (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) wish you good luck. O Brahma, you may ask from Me, the giver of all benediction, all that you may desire. You may know that the ultimate benediction, as the result of all penances, is to see Me by realization
- I remember the Lord standing by the banks of the Yamuna River, so beautiful amidst the kadamba trees, where many birds are chirping in the gardens. And these impressions are always giving me transcendental realization of beauty and bliss
- If any Vaisnava is writing song about Krishna, he should have realized himself what is Krishna, just like our great saints and acaryas like Madhvacarya, Ramanujacarya, Rupa Goswami, six Gosvamis, Bilvamangala, Bhaktivinode Thakura, like that
- If the Absolute Truth is beyond measurement, one may ask, how can one realize Him? The answer is given here by the word svayambhuve: one may understand Him or not, but nevertheless He is existing in His own spiritual potency
- If we take seriously the instruction of our spiritual master and try to read Bhagavad-gita according to his instruction, then gradually we shall realize Krsna
- Impersonal Brahman realization is the realization of His (Krsna's) sat (being) feature. BG 1972 Introduction
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says, "Give up everything and just surrender unto Me." This process of realizing the S P of Godhead is open for everyone, but still it is the choice of the particular living entity whether to accept or reject this proposal
- In the paramahamsa stage of life, one fully realizes Krsna as everything. When one understands fully that Krsna is everything and that Krsna consciousness is the highest perfection of life, he becomes a paramahamsa, or mahatma
- In the revealed scriptures, the ultimate object of knowledge is Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead. The purpose of performing sacrifice is to please Him. Yoga is for realizing Him. All fruitive activities are ultimately rewarded by Him only
- In this position (of santa-rasa), one is freed from all material enjoyment. When one is not agitated or disturbed, he can immediately realize his relationship with Krsna. A santa-rasa devotee is therefore always fixed in realization
- It is confirmed in the BG 18.54, where the Lord says, brahma-bhutah prasannatma na socati na kanksati: One who is thus transcendentally situated at once realizes the Supreme Brahman and becomes fully joyful. He never laments or desires to have anything
- It is stated in Bhagavad-gita that one realizes this (that Krsna is everything) after many, many births. This is also confirmed in this verse (SB 4.28.39) with the words divyam varsa-satam one hundred years according to the calculations of the demigods
- Krsna cannot be realized by so-called speculation, but if you render service to Krsna, then Krsna will reveal to you. Revelation
- Krsna is actually situated in the heart of every living entity, but only a devotee can realize this fact
- Krsna is even within the atom. That is realization. One has to realize, and one has to talk with Krsna. So that means he has to qualify himself. Just like in your body there are so many things - do you know everything? Do you know everything?
- Krsna is the last word in Brahman realization, and the devotees alone can realize Him as He is. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is the object of everyone's realization, and thus anyone and everyone is satisfied according to one's desire to have Him. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is the ultimate goal of life, and the Visnu-murti situated in one's heart is the object of yoga practice. To realize this Visnu-murti within the heart, one has to observe complete abstinence from sex life. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita, "All are pursuing the path of realizing Me, but those who have adopted courses without any bhakti find their endeavor very troublesome." Krsna cannot be understood unless one comes to the point of bhakti
- Krsna says, "All are pursuing the path of realizing Me, but those who have adopted courses without any bhakti find their endeavor very troublesome." Krsna cannot be understood unless one comes to the point of bhakti
- Krsna, the SPG, is partially realized in His impersonal brahmajyoti effulgence and as the all-pervading Supersoul dwelling within everything, including the particles of atoms. But Krsna is only fully realized by His pure devotees. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is partially realized in His impersonal brahma-jyotir effulgence and as the all-pervading Supersoul dwelling within everything
- Lord Caitanya has announced, according to the scriptural injunctions for this Age of Kali, that in this age no process of realizing the Supreme is possible except the chanting of the holy names of Lord Krsna
- Lord Krsna for this reason has appeared. He wants to call the conditioned souls back to Godhead. He wants us to realize that He is the source of the whole universe
- Lord Siva said, "Only the devotees can realize You (Krsna), and no one else"
- Lord Siva said, "Saintly persons who have completely cleansed their hearts of all material contamination can realize Your (Krsna's) transcendental form, although You are all-pervading like the sky, unaffected by any material thing"
- Lord Visnu is not subject to perception by material senses, nor can He be realized by mental speculation
- Lord Visnu, Brahma thus realized, is the reservoir of all truth, knowledge and bliss. He is the combination of these three transcendental features, and He is the object of worship for the followers of the Upanisads
- My dear Lord, I must admit that due to Your bodily effulgence, unbearable to my eyes, I cannot see You properly. I can fully realize that the influence of Your effulgence has diminished my power
- My Lord, Your opulence is like an unlimited ocean of nectar, and it is verbally and mentally impossible for me to realize even a drop of that ocean
- O my Lord, those influenced by demoniac principles cannot realize You, although You are clearly the Supreme by dint of Your exalted activities, forms, character and uncommon power
- One has to follow the rules and regulations prescribed by the acaryas, and thus, under superior guidance, Krsna-realization is fully possible, even in this material existence
- One must acquire the brahminical qualities and become perfectly situated in the mode of goodness in order to chant the gayatri mantra successfully. From that point one can begin to transcendentally realize the Lord, His name, His fame, His qualities, etc
- One must sacrifice everything to realize Krsna, just as Arjuna did. He did not want to kill his family members, but when he understood that these family members were impediments to Krsna realization, he accepted the instruction of Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- One should first, with all conviction, believe in Sri Krsna, and without making efforts to realize Him by speculative philosophy, one should prefer to hear about Him from the Srimad Bhagavad-gita and later from the text of the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- One should first, with all conviction, believe in the Krsna, and without making efforts to realize Him by speculative philosophy, one should prefer to hear about Him from the Srimad Bhagavad-gita and later from the text of the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- One should hear with rapt attention from the real person, and then he can at once realize the presence of Lord Krsna in every page. The secret of knowing Bhagavatam is mentioned here
- One simply has to realize the greatness of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. One should not try to understand Him by any material means, subtle or gross
- One who is expert in understanding the different processes of self-realization realizes the Supreme Personality of Godhead as He is represented in the material world as well as in transcendence
- One who is transcendentally situated at once realizes the Supreme Brahman and becomes fully joyful. He never laments nor desires to have anything; he is equally disposed toward all living entities. In that state he attains pure DS unto Me - Krsna
- Sahadeva said, "All Vedic ritualistic ceremonies, such as the performance of sacrifices, the offering of oblations into the fire, the chanting of the Vedic hymns and the practice of mystic yoga, are meant for realizing Krsna"
- Sannyasis who do not take advantage of this life to realize Krsna simply waste their time and energy in activities outside the jurisdiction of the renounced order
- Since I have been engaged in the transcendental loving service of Krsna, realizing ever-new pleasure in Him, whenever I think of sex pleasure, I spit at the thought, and my lips curl with distaste - Yamunacarya
- So unless you are also completely purified, how you can touch Krsna? This is common sense reasoning. Therefore Krsna realization is not so easy
- So-called leaders of societies, communities and countries cannot realize You
- Sudama Vipra realized that although Lord Krsna is unconquerable, He nevertheless agrees to be conquered by His devotees. He realized how kind Lord Krsna was to him, and he was always in trance, constantly thinking of Krsna
- The conclusion is that Srimad-Bhagavatam is the science of the Lord in which the Lord and His abode are perfectly realized
- The gopis were relieved from their transcendental burning condition by realizing Krsna was with them. Internally, they remembered His association within their hearts, externally Uddhava helped them associate with Him by his conclusive instructions
- The holy name of the Lord and the Lord Himself are identical, and one who chants the holy name of the Lord in an offenseless manner can at once realize that the Lord is present before him
- The human form of life is meant for realization of one's relationship with Krsna, or God. One who lacks this knowledge is categorized among the animals
- The Mundaka Upanisad confirms that the Supreme Lord, in whom everything is resting, can be realized by those who engage constantly in thinking of Him. This constant thinking of Krsna is smaranam, one of the methods of devotional service. BG 1972 purports
- The santa-rati realization of Krsna is in the neutral stage between the conception of impersonalism and personalism. This means that one is not very strongly attached to the personal feature of the Lord
- The supreme cause is Krsna, and devotees who have surrendered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead can realize Him and His presence within the universe and within the atom
- The Supreme Lord is realized in three different phases, as Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan, but Bhagavan is the ultimate realization. One who realizes Bhagavan - the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna - is the most perfect mahatma
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is realized in three aspects, but they are all one and the same
- The truth about Krsna is established in this verse (in BG 10.15) by the realization of Arjuna, and we should follow in the footsteps of Arjuna to understand Krsna as He is. BG 1972 purports
- The Vedas give us direction to understand Krsna and the process of understanding. The ultimate goal is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. BG 1972 purports
- There are many other theories, but all these different speculations are at once cleared off as soon as Sri Krsna is realized in truth by the process of bhakti-yoga
- There is no difference between chanting of Hare Krsna mantra and meeting Krsna eye to eye, face to face. There is no difference. Simply one has to realize
- This (follow the path of the Brahma-sampradaya and make it a point in life to realize Lord Krsna) very confidential instruction to the pure devotees of the Lord was also given to Arjuna and to Brahma in the beginning of the creation
- This verse aham eva never indicates anything other than the Supreme Lord, and one should therefore follow the path of the Brahma-sampradaya, or the path from Brahmaji to Narada, to Vyasadeva, etc., and make it a point in life to realize Lord Krsna
- Those persons who do not indulge in sense gratification but utilize this body or this life for God realization, Krsna realization, they are called gods
- Those who follow the process of knowledge realize Him as impersonal Brahman; those who follow the process of yoga realize Him as the localized Supersoul; and those who follow the process of DS realize Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- To come to the conclusion of Krsna consciousness and remain fixed in the realization that Krsna is everything, as well as render service unto Krsna, are characteristics of the perfectional stage
- Uddhava continued, "They are meant only for realizing Krsna and dovetailing oneself in the transcendental loving service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead." This is the last instruction of the Bhagavad-gita also
- Unless delivered or blessed by a devotee, one cannot realize that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Unless one has realized Krsna there is no question of self-realization
- Unless one practices penances and austerities in his student life, he cannot understand the existence of God. Without realizing Krsna, one cannot make his life perfect
- Vasudeva said, "The foolish person who cannot realize Your (Krsna) transcendental identity above all these material reactions continues in the entanglement of fruitive activity and is subjected to the continuous process of birth and death"
- Vedesu durlabham: one cannot reach Krsna merely by Vedic knowledge. Adurlabham atma-bhaktau: but when one becomes a devotee, then one can realize Him. Brahma, therefore, became a devotee
- Vidura, therefore, could see nothing but Krsna in the different arca forms (because they are nondifferent from Krsna), and ultimately he was able to realize Krsna alone and nothing else
- We are being led by material consciousness, but as soon as we transfer all consciousness to Krsna's activities and realize that Krsna is everything, then we attain real knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- When complete knowledge of Krsna is realized, the bondage of maya, the illusory energy, is automatically broken
- When he became completely free from the conception of bodily life, Maharaja Prthu realized Lord Krsna sitting in everyone's heart as the Paramatma. Being thus able to get all instructions from Him, he gave up all other practices of yoga and jnana
- When He was grhastha, He was simply consulting with mother, "Mother, I could not realize Krsna. What shall I do? Where shall I go?" Mother said, "My dear son, why You are impatient? Everything will be all right in due course"
- When Kamsa came to understand about the breaking of his wonderful bow and the killing of the caretakers and soldiers by Krsna, he could partially realize the power of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When one comes to the stage of jnanamayi, one realizes the transcendental opulences of the Personality of Godhead. But when one reaches pure love, one realizes the transcendental form of the Lord as Lord Krsna or Lord Rama. This is what is wanted
- When one firmly realizes Krsna as the supreme goal, he is no longer attracted by mystic yoga practice or the speculative empirical methods of knowledge
- When one is completely realized, he can rise to the platform of pure devotional service (mad-bhaktim labhate param (BG 18.54). When one comes to the platform of bhakti, devotional service, he automatically realizes who Krsna is
- When one realizes the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, in full potency after the removal of the hiranmaya-patra, one realizes vasudevah sarvam iti: (7.19) Lord Sri Krsna, who is known as Vasudeva, is everything-Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan
- When one understands that the ultimate goal of life is to approach Krsna, he realizes Krsna within everyone's heart and helps everyone who is interested in Krsna consciousness. The perfection of life depends on one's inclination to hear about Krsna
- When Rksaraj was in front of Krsna fighting and suddenly realized that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna addressed him thus: "My dear Rksaraj, why is your face so dry? Please do not feel threatened by Me"
- Whoever hears these instructions given to Sanatana Gosvami by the Lord comes very soon to realize love of God, Krsna
- Yamunacarya said: Since I have been engaged in the transcendental loving service of Krsna, realizing ever-new pleasure in Him, whenever I think of sex pleasure, I spit at the thought, and my lips curl with distaste
- You have to realize that Krsna is there, and you have to purify yourself by service attitude. Then Krsna will reveal. You will see, eye to eye
- Your description of Copenhagen is very encouraging, and I am also glad that you are realizing that actual help does come from Krishna. Our duty is to render service unto Him sincerely, and immediately Krishna arranges for all facilities