"not important"|"not at all important"|"not so important"|"not very important"|"not as important"|"not be important"|"not very much important"|"not an important"|"not the most important"|"not so much important"|"not even important"|"not really important"|"not be very important"|"not all-important"|"not very serious or important"|"not a very important"|"not got any important"|"not such important"|"not such an important"|"non-important"|"unimportant"|"unimportance"|"no importance"|"any importance"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Insignificance (14 C, 239 P)
- ► Petty (1 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Not Important"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Although their (jnanis' and yogis') destination is not so important in comparison to the destination of the devotees, the labor of the nondevotees is far greater than that of the bhaktas
- As far as the seven transcendental meters for singing the names of the Lord, that is not so important for now. Better to try to increase the purity of the chanting first, that is our most important thing
- At the present moment, present age, they write history chronologically. One period may be important, one period may not be important, but they write all the history. The Vedic way of writing history was not like that
- Because I am stressing one thing (book distribution) especially, does that mean that everything else is not important? No. Everything must go on. Please consult with your temple president or your GBC for direction as to what is your best engagement
- Because they (people) are not giving any importance to the instructions of Krsna, the advancement of their so-called civilization resembles the crazy efforts of men in a lunatic asylum
- Bhajananandi is not so important than gosthyanandi. Bhajananandi is doing for himself, and gosthyanandi is doing for all living being
- Birth is not at all important; it is one's qualities that are stressed in all Vedic literature
- If a saintly person goes to the house of even an unimportant man, such a person becomes glorious by his blessings. It is the Vedic system that a householder invite a saintly person in his home to receive his blessings
- If we have got unflinching faith and devotion to the lotus feet of Krsna, then we can automatically become niskincana, liberated, developed in economic condition. That is not important thing for a devotee. They come automatically
- In connection with your using your efforts to make television shows, no, that is not important now. Don't waste time in this way. Better to have nice festivals like Rathayatra festivals
- It is not so important that you have no temple building just now. The main thing is that somehow or other preaching work goes on and literature is distributed. We are prepared to sleep under a tree, so what is there need for a fancy house
- Jnanis reject this world, and foolish persons accept this world as reality, and in this way they are both misguided. Although the body is not as important as the soul, we cannot say that it is false
- Just like he is not well dressed, but anyone who will, he'll immediately find he's cleansed. That is wanted. Cleansed dress. Dress is not important... One can become clean with simply loincloth. It doesn't require dress
- One should not sleep more than five to six hours. Minimize as far as possible. The Gosvamis used to sleep not more than one and a half hour, or two hours. Sleeping is not very important thing. Even big politicians, they used to sleep for two hours
- Our movement is Krishna. The Krishna Consciousness Movement is nondifferent from Krishna. If we therefore present the Krishna Consciousness in right earnestness, then certainly all these insignificant glowworms and frogs will have no more importance
- Outdoor kirtana must be done, even at the cost of suspending all editorial work. That is your first and foremost business. Temple worship is not so important. If need be, the whole temple can be locked, but the outdoor kirtana cannot be stopped
- Since Lord Siva considers the great acts he performs to be very unimportant, what was to be said of counteracting the strong poison produced by the churning?
- So far Gayatri Mantra is concerned, of course it is not such an important thing. The main thing is to chant Hare Krishna but you can consult with the G.B.C. and get his recommendation. The Hare Krishna mantra is sufficient for becoming Krishna Conscious
- That is not so important. Nobody can rise at six o'clock
- That is the real presence. Physical presence is not important
- The body itself is unimportant. Arjuna was advised to fight and not sacrifice the cause of religion for material, bodily considerations
- The important thing now for GBC members is that they go on working. It is not important to hold a meeting for passing resolutions etc. The best time and place is Mayapur on Lord Caitanya's Appearance Day
- The Lord (Krsna) is served by all His parts and parcels, as the complete machine is served by its parts and parcels. Any part of the machine removed from the whole is no longer important
- The vaisyas and sudras were unimportant elements in society, and they are not mentioned herein. Due to the change of social activities in the modern age, the importance of men has also changed in terms of occupational positions
- Those who are inclined to eat meat may eat the flesh of unimportant animals like hogs, dogs, goats and sheep, but they should not touch the life of the cows, for this is destructive to the spiritual advancement of human society
- Those who are meat-eaters, they can eat other, non-important animals, but cows must be saved, even from economic point of view. Here it is said that go-raksya. It does not say, Krsna, "elephant-raksya."
- To see her relatives, her sisters and mother, was not so important; even when she (Sati) was received by her mother and sisters she did not care, for she was most concerned that her husband (Siva) was being insulted in the sacrifice