My Position (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Position (Prabhupada)"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I am having always a buzzing sound in my brain. I cannot sleep soundly at night, but still I am working because I try to be in my position of spiritual platform
- I came here with a service position, that I must give some service to my Guru Maharaja, not that I thought of success. But the spirit was that Guru Maharaja told me I must do something, whatever I can. It may be failure; it may be success - let me try
- I cannot stay here, neither in India. This is my position. Neither in my temple. This is my position. Nor India, nor America, nor Europe, nor any place
- I must explain my position because in these days, a person being worshiped as most exalted personality is something revolution. Because they like democracy, by vote somebody should be elevated however rascal he may be
- I started my own factory, the business was very successful, but everything was dismantled; I was forced to come to this position to carry out my order of my Guru Maharaja
- My father also trained me and instructed me to his best capacity, and he prayed for me that Radharani may be pleased upon me, and I think by my father's blessings and grace, I may have come to this position
- My position from the very beginning has been, give us our money back, we vacate, otherwise we take legal steps for acquiring the land according to the purchase agreement, as well as steps for insuring our protection, that's all
- My position is that I want to see that at least one disciple has become pure devotee