This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Our Position"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Actual our position is that I am soul, I have been given a nice car - it is not a nice car but as soon as we get a car, however rotten it may be, we think that it is very nice
- Actually our position is to serve Krsna. That is real position. Caitanya Mahaprabhu starts His instruction from this point, that we are eternal servant of Krsna
- All the devotees connected with the Krsna consciousness movement must read all the books that have been translated (the CC, SB, BG and others); otherwise, after some time, they will simply eat, sleep and fall down from their position
- And because he is the most confidential servant of Krsna, therefore he is to be respected as good as Krsna. Because in our present position we cannot see Krsna, but Krsna sends His representative; therefore he is respected as Krsna
- Brahma said, "We are all demigods, controlling deities of the various senses of the living entities, and we are proud of enjoying such privileges, but actually there is no comparison between our position and of these fortunate residents of Vrndavana"
- By this agitation our position will be improved. Prahlada Maharaja was suppressed in so many means. What was loss on his part? He improved more and more, more and more
- If our real consciousness, means Krsna consciousness, is awakened, then we become aware of our position, constitutional position. Then we are saved from this repetition of birth and death and go back home, back to Godhead
- If we misuse our position and think that we are fully engaged in devotional service and can do whatever we like, we have to suffer like Bharata Maharaja and be condemned to accept the type of body that impairs our devotional service
- One living being is providing, maintaining all other living beings. So our position is being maintained by God and God is maintainer. Our position is being predominated and God is predominator
- Our position is eternal servant of God. This is our position. But at the present moment, because we are not in the superior energy, in the activities of the superior energy, we are struggling hard with this material energy
- Our position is when we get some profit we are very jubilant, but when we are losing something we are very morose, unhappy. But a mahanta is equipoised. He is neither very happy when he makes profit, neither at all sorry when he makes losses
- Our position is, I have already explained, that we are all imperfect. Therefore we have to take knowledge from the perfect
- Our position is: we have forgotten God. But this forgetfulness can be subdued, and we can revive our original consciousness
- Sankara said, "No, matter is our false position. Spirit is real position." But he did not say anything, what are the activities of the spiritual life
- Since our position is subordinate to that of the almighty Visnu, the Supreme Godhead (Isvara, the supreme controller), we can enjoy only what comes from Him as a token of His kindness. We must not enjoy anything that is not offered by Him
- The Supreme Lord's position is the leadership, and our position is subordinate. Then what is our duty? Our duty is to follow the leader
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant for making things very simplified. Accept God, accept your position as God's servant and serve God. That's all, three words
- We are not submitting to suffering. Then what is the civilization? We don't want suffering. That is our position
- We have no such conception that "I am Indian," "I am American," "I am brahmin" or "I am sudra," or "I am black," "I am white." We all are the same. We are eternal servant of Krsna, or God. That is our position
- When we are bewildered, we do not distinguish what is religious and what is not religious, do not use our position properly. That is karpanya-dosopahata-svabhavah. At that time there is need of guru. That is the Vedic instruction
- Without being thoughtful, philosopher, how one can understand, what is his position? Thoughtful. And that thoughtfulness comprehends so many things. Tapasa. One has to learn it by tapasya