"modern education"|"modern educational"|"modern educated"
Pages in category "Modern Education"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Modern education has artificially devised a puffed up concept of womanly life, and therefore marriage is practically now an imagination in human society. Nor is the moral condition of woman very good now. BG 1972 purports
- Modern education is teaching lowest of the mankind. And if some of the students are taught to become highest of the mankind, their guardians become disturbed: "Oh, my son is going to be highest of the mankind? Swamiji, you are playing dangerous things"
- Modern education there is no real knowledge. Real knowledge begins in the Bhagavad-gita
- Modern education, they do not know even what is soul, what is this body, how the transmigration of the soul taking place. All blunt. There is no educational institution all over the world to understand this science
- Modern so-called education is simply a waste of time producing hippies
- The atheistic, demoniac education imparted to the young in modern universities is simply producing a bunch of demons with titles
- The brahmanas are traditionally intelligent men, and thus they will be able to pick up modern education to the topmost rank, but as far as moral and religious principles are concerned, they shall be the most fallen
- The education is that a university student, if he is informed, that "If you live irresponsibly, then you may become dog next life," so they say, "What is the wrong if I become a dog?" (laughter) This is the result of education. He doesn't care
- The modern education is to teach people to become flies, only stool. Not here, Krsna consciousness. But you make it a honeycomb. Those who are after, seeking after honey, they will find, "Here is something." You see?
- The modern education, they are simply giving lessons on some art, generally known as technology. So by that advancement of knowledge we can construct high skyscraper building, nice motorcar, nice airplane, nice machine. That is art
- The modern educational institutions are different grades of slaughter houses. If you can open an ideal institution for the future children of our associates, it will be a great service
- The modern educational system without any knowledge of Bhagavan, I may tell you frankly, not only in India, everywhere, they are practically slaughterhouse
- Unfortunately, human beings, although they have the bodies of men, are becoming less than animals in their behavior. This is the fault of modern education
- Unfortunately, modern education is giving stress on the outward, external body or to the dress and not to... They do not understand who is the person who is dressed or who has got this body