let's |"let us"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Krsna's Letting (9 P)
- ► Let Me Serve (18 P)
- ► Let Us (Disciples of SP) (2 C, 121 P)
Pages in category "Let Us"
The following 202 pages are in this category, out of 202 total.
- Accommodations have been arranged for all the Vaisnavas. Now let us distribute maha-prasadam to all of them
- According to your convenience. "Let us combine together and exploit other living entities for our benefit." That is not humanity
- After some days had passed, Narada told his friend Parvata Muni: I have a disciple (Mrgari the hunter). Let us go to see him and see if he is doing well
- Also please let us know the reason for Vidura's giving up the connection of his family members, and why he again came home. Please also let us know the activities of Vidura while he was in the places of pilgrimage
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, what is the use of talking about Krsna? If you are at all interested in passing time by talking, let us talk on some subject other than Him"
- As Bhavananda Maharaja said. They are firmly fixed up. Krsnas tu bhagavan svayam, "Let us sacrifice our life for Krsna." That is real jnana and vairagya. Bhaktya. This is to be understood, bhaktya
- As for the question of "fatalistic," I have often given this example: Let us say a man is condemned by a court of law to be hanged. Nobody can check it
- As the Vedanta-sutra says at the very beginning, athato brahma jijnasa: "Now let us begin to inquire about the Supreme Absolute Truth" - CC Intro
- At the present moment let us simply understand that this human body is a great opportunity to develop our spiritual consciousness, our Krsna consciousness. Therefore we should at once engage ourselves in Krsna's service. Then we will make progress
- Bali Maharaja then said to Lord Vamanadeva: O brahmana, I offer You my hearty welcome and my respectful obeisances. Please let us know what we may do for You. We think of You as the personified austerity of the great brahmana-sages
- Because everyone is identifying, "I am this body." "I am American," "I am Russian," "I am China." "Let us fight." "I am Hindu," "I am Muslim." This is going on
- Because I cannot understand Krsna's transcendental activities unless I am actually dovetailed with Him. So, let us develop this Krsna consciousness, and gradually we shall have . . . now, that is called svarupa-siddhi
- Because people cannot understand Krsna, when they hear about Krsna's dancing with the gopis, they take this as some kind of concession, and say, "Now let us dance with young girls." In this way they go to hell
- Because they are curious they say, "What is this Krsna? Let us see the book." Then they immediately see a picture of Radha and Krsna, and if they open the book they will see more
- Before death comes, as long as we have this human intelligence, let us engage in Krsna consciousness. This is the prescription of Prahlada Maharaja
- Best thing is take to this Krsna consciousness, kevalaya bhaktya, simply this understanding, that - Krsna is my eternal master; I am Krsna's eternal servant. So let us exchange our feelings of master and servant. Then I shall be perfect
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura says, "let us take this prasada to our full satisfaction and glorify Your Lordships Sri Sri Radha and Krsna and in love call for the help of Lord Caitanya and Prabhu Nityananda"
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura's wife became very much disturbed that, "You arrested Visnu, and we are all going to die. We have got now high fever." Bhaktivinoda Thakura replied, "Yes, let us all die, but this rascal must be punished."
- Bombay is the best city in India, and people are also very advanced, enlightened. So let us combine together and develop this institution for the whole human society. That is our ambition. It is not for any sect or any creed or any particular class of men
- Brahma and Indra, they are not fools. When they saw that "A boy is in Vrndavana, and He is accepted as the Supreme Lord, and He is doing something like God. Let us test"
- Brahma asserted that none of the conditioned souls, including himself and all the demigods, could know how to satisfy Lord Siva. But he said: It is known that he is very easily satisfied, so let us try to satisfy him by falling at his lotus feet
- Brahma satyam jagan mithya. This is all false. Now let us become Brahman, become one with Brahman." But that is also false. That idea, to become one with the Brahman, that is also false. So real reality is Krsna consciousness
- By chance, I have got this life, and it will be finished after death. There is no question of past, present or future. Let us enjoy. - This is called ignorance, tamasa, irresponsible life
- Devotees sometimes pray, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the vayasyas of Krsna, who are firmly convinced of Krsna's friendship and protection and whose devotion to Krsna is ever-fixed"
- Don't beget children if you have no responsibility. But they think that "We'll have sex life, but we shall avoid this responsibility. So then let us use contraceptive."
- Economic development. What is this nonsense? You are losing yourself. You do not know what life you are going to get next life. You don't care for this. "Never mind whatever life I get. This life I have got. Let me work hard and accumulate money"
- Even in ordinary affairs - let us say you are driving your car on some urgent business, and you see a red light. You have to stop. You cannot say, "I have to be there in a few minutes. I must go." No. You must stop. That is tapasya
- First aphorism in the Vedanta-sutra is that, "What is the Absolute Truth?" Athato brahma jijnasa. "Let us discuss about the Supreme Truth, Absolute Truth." The answer is that Brahma, the Supreme, is that from whom everything comes out
- First let us all go to the house of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and see Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Later we shall come to see Lord Jagannatha
- First of all let us offer our respectful obeisances unto our spiritual master, Om Visnupada Sri Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Prabhupada, by whose order I am engaged in this herculean task of writing commentary on the SB
- He (God) is not attached to anything, for He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore, let us offer our respectful obeisances unto Him
- He is always very dear to Krsna. Let us all worship Ujjvala, the most intimate friend of Krsna
- Her bodily complexion defeats the beauty of gold. Thus, let us all look upon the transcendental beauty of Srimati Radharani
- His eyes are just like lotus flower petals, and he is so intelligent that by his talking and his moral instructions, all the other friends take the highest pleasure. Let us all offer our respectful obeisances unto Krsna's friend Subala
- His motto should be: "Why shall I wait for next year? Let me pass in this year." Similarly, we should be very serious: "Why we shall wait for the next life? Let us finish this life and go back to Godhead, Krsna, and dance there"
- I am prepared to talk with any God conscious man. Let us chalk out a program so that people may be benefited, but they want to go in their own stereotyped way
- I am thinking that "I am this American," I am thinking, "I am this Indian," or I am thinking this & that, & creating my desires accordingly. "It is my duty because I am American." "It is my duty because I am Russian. So let us fight." So this is going on
- I have become very big Vaisnava. Let me sleep under the name of chanting Hare Krsna. That is not Vaisnava. Vaisnava must be very busy, always awaiting the order of Krsna
- I remember, there was heavy bombing. But fortunately, we stayed perplexed.(?) He saw something, fireworks, is going on. 'So let us enjoy.' (laughter) You see? (makes sound of bomb coming down) 'Do-do-dee-dee-dong'
- I thank you very much once more for the trouble you are taking for me. This is all for Srila Prabhupada's service. Finally don't mind all the trouble which I give you occasionally. Let us cooperate for propagating Krishna Consciousness all over the world
- I think you should think over day and night all these proposals. Let us do something which will bring a peaceful revolution to the whole human society
- I would only request you to retire from politics at least for a month only and let us have discussion on the Bhagavad-gita. I am sure, thereby, that you shall get a new light from the result of such discussions
- I'm very much obliged to you that you write to say, "It is clear to me that you are great powerful Acarya in the Vaisnava world at present." Sometimes Sridhara Maharaja also says like that. So, actually if you are feeling like that let us work conjointly
- If the United Nation passed resolution that, "The whole planet belongs to God; we are sons of God, so let us live peacefully as sons of God," oh, there is no quarrel. But that they will never understand. They'll simply try to divide
- If we do not know where to go, then we will simply say, "Oh, we do not know what is superior and inferior. All we know is this, so let us stay here and rot." Bhagavad-gita however, gives us information of the superior energy, the superior nature
- If we get chance to meet again, I want to discuss frankly how we may co-operatively push on this Krishna Consciousness movement, especially in India. Let us see what Krishna desires
- If you think that "I am the only son of God, and the animal is . . . has no soul, and let us kill," that is not a very good philosophy. Why not? What is the symptoms of possessing soul
- If your husband cannot follow our principles properly, you are not to think that you should let that hamper your spiritual life. You should stay with us and cultivate spiritual life peacefully under Krishna's protection and care
- Indeed, He is the husband and provider of necessities for all living entities. The purpose of all the Vedas is to worship Him. Therefore let us all offer Him our respectful obeisances. May He always be favorable toward us in this life and the next
- Instead of accepting so many infidel or imperfect leadership, let us accept the leadership of Krsna and make our life perfect. That is the whole philosophy
- It is by their kindness, of the previous acaryas that they let us sit between them just like a father calls for a child to sit down next to him
- It is my ambition, as foretold by Lord Caitanya, that the people of the world will be happy under the banner of Krishna Consciousness, and let us try our best for this greatest philosophy of life
- It is the sraddha, "Let us hear something, what they are speaking about Krsna." This is the beginning
- It is the Vedanta-sutra which begins: athato brahma jijnasa: "Now let us begin to inquire about the Supreme Absolute Truth"
- It is United Nation. So I began this (Krsna consciousness) movement very humbly, loitering on the street of New York. Now it has come to this stage. Let us cooperate together nicely
- Kirtanam. The hearing of the holy name has been described. Now let us try to understand the chanting of the holy name, which is the second item in the consecutive order. It is recommended that such chanting be performed very loudly
- Krsna assured His friends, "Let us silently steal butter and yogurt without making any disturbance"
- Krsna said, "I therefore request you, My dear father (Nanda), to begin a sacrifice which will satisfy the local brahmanas and Govardhana Hill, and let us have nothing to do with Indra"
- Krsna, by controlling His mind, has easily forgotten us (gopis). Therefore, don’t speak of Him any more. Let us forget our relationship
- Kurus said, "O creator of innumerable universes, let us fall down and offer You (Balarama) our respectful obeisances again and again. We are now completely surrendered unto You. Please, therefore, be merciful upon us and give us Your protection"
- Let us (the Asvini-kumaras) first cut off your head and replace it with the head of a horse. You can instruct brahma-vidya through the horse's head, and when Indra returns and cuts off that head, we shall reward you and restore your original head
- Let us (the inhabitants of Gokula) immediately go today. There is no need to wait any further. If you agree to my proposal, let us prepare all the bullock carts and put the cows in front of us, and let us go there (Vrndavana) - SB 10.11.29
- Let us all become the followers of Raktaka in offering transcendental loving service to Krsna
- Let us all chant the glories of Vasudeva along with His plenary expansions Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Sankarsana
- Let us all obey the Supreme Lord, whose hand is in everything, without exception
- Let us begin tracing the evolutionary process from the point of devastation (pralaya), when the whole universe is filled with water. At that time there are many fishes and other aquatics, and from these aquatics evolve creepers, trees, etc
- Let us completely depend on the service of the Lord without bothering Him with our material requests
- Let us continue preaching the message of Lord Krsna and not be afraid of enemies. Our only duty is to satisfy the Lord by this preaching, which will be accepted as service by Lord Caitanya and Lord Krsna
- Let us cooperate. You'll see how I can change the face of India. And this is the only platform where real United Nation can be made. That is practical. That is practical. That United Nation has failed
- Let us form a community of United Nations
- Let us jointly distribute this great cultural heritage to the world at large in an organized manner and through the recommended process of Divine Love propagated by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Let us know through the authority of Srimad-Bhagavatam of the nature and constitution of the transcendental world beyond the material sky. In that sky the material qualities, especially the modes of ignorance and passion, are completely absent
- Let us offer our obeisances to Radha and Krsna, the spiritual couple who enjoy eternally in Vrndavana with Their cowherd boys and damsels in Vrajabhumi. Let us also offer our respectful obeisances to all the devotees and eternal servitors of God
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to all the great devotees and acaryas (holy teachers), who are compared with sharks in the great ocean of nectar and who do not care for the various rivers of liberation
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to Isvara Puri, Nityananda Prabhu, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu, Srivasa Pandita and Sri Gadadhara Pandita
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to Sri Vasudeva Datta and the constant attendant of Lord Caitanya, Sri Govinda, and the constant friend of Lord Caitanya, Mukunda, and also to Murari Gupta
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to Svarupa Damodara, who acted as the private secretary to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to the six Gosvamis of Vrndavana - Sri Rupa Gosvami, Sri Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami, Sri Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, Sri Jiva Gosvami and Sri Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto that direction where the Supreme Personality of Godhead is situated, where those purified souls in the renounced order of life, the great saintly persons, go, and from which, having gone, they never return
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto that Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose incarnations and activities are chanted by us for glorification, though He can hardly be fully known as He is
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the constant associates of the son of Maharaj Nanda
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is completely silent, free from endeavor, and completely satisfied by His own achievements
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the Supreme, who is invisible to our material eyes
- Let us perform this sacrifice (sankirtana) with patience and perseverance, with steadiness, and then surely we shall achieve the desired result, spiritual salvation
- Let us see their terms, although it is a hopeless business. Still, as you know, I never become hopeless in any case. So I am negotiating with them to see how we can cooperate
- Let us speak one word that is very true. Plainly hear us, O merciful one. There is no other object of mercy within the three worlds but us
- Let us study the laws of God." So jnani, karmi . . . and yogi, they are also of the same view. So karmi, jnani, yogi, and the last is bhakta
- Let us submit one piece of information before You, dear Lord. It is not at all false but is full of meaning. It is this: If You are not merciful upon us, then it will be very, very difficult to find more suitable candidates for Your mercy
- Let us take full shelter of that Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna Caitanya, whose activities are wonderful
- Let us take it from the authority of Srimad-Bhagavatam and adopt the principles (of making the cows and bulls happy) for the total happiness of humanity
- Let us take this prasadam to our full satisfaction and glorify Their Lordships Sri-Sri-Radha and Krsna and in love call for the help of Lord Caitanya and Nityananda Prabhu
- Let us talk about Bhagavad-gita, let us talk about Srimad-Bhagavatam or any book which is describing the transcendental name, fame, glory, quality, pastime of Lord Krsna. This is Krsna consciousness
- Let us therefore offer our obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead (because the so-called stone statue of the Deity is directly God), by whose mercy so-called material things also become spiritual when they are engaged in spiritual activity
- Let us therefore send Krsnadasa to Bengal. Saying this, they kept Krsnadasa engaged in the service of the Lord and gave him assurance
- Let us therefore worship the holy feet of these two Lords. Thus one can be rid of all difficulties on the path of self-realization
- Let us try to render service to Krsna very sincerely. Even a drop will never go in vain, nitya. In this connection Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's prayer, ayi nanda tanuja kinkarama patitam mam . . . is very instructive
- Let us with logic, philosophy, talk. There is no conception of God throughout the whole world. Vague idea
- Little intelligence is required, that "Why not take it immediately? Even I did not cultivate knowledge in my past life, let me take immediately." So this opportunity is offered. Take Krsna consciousness
- Lord Caitanya is described as follows: He is the only shelter for the forlorn, for the most fallen, and He is the only hope for those who are completely devoid of spiritual knowledge. Let us try to discuss His great contribution of devotional service
- Lord Krsna said, "The demigods will be satisfied by proper execution of all duties, so there is no need to worship them. Let us, rather, perform our prescribed duties very nicely"
- Lord Nrsimhadeva is always assisted by Sarasvati, the goddess of learning, and He is always embracing the goddess of fortune to His chest. The Lord is always complete in knowledge within Himself. Let us offer obeisances unto Nrsimhadeva - SB 10.87.1
- Maharaja Pariksit was thus put to test for his greatness. Now let us see how he solves it by his sagacious mind
- Mayavadi philosophers, yogis and jnanis try to give up this material world simply by saying, brahma satyam jagan mithya: "This world is false. There is no use of it. Let us take to Brahman." Such theoretical knowledge will not help us
- Modern scientists and philosophers do not think about these four things: birth, death, disease, and old age. They set them aside. - Oh, let us be happy. Let us enjoy this life
- Money is very scarce in the village. Let us go to the city and spend. You get five hundred dollars but you have to spend eight hundred dollars. Then he will learn how to drink, how to go to cinema, how to go to restaurant, how to go to club
- Nabhaga then said, "These riches belong to me. The great saintly persons have delivered them to me." When Nabhaga said this, the black-looking person replied, "Let us go to your father and ask him to settle our disagreement"
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of You, Lord Vasudeva, the Supreme Brahman, who are always glorified by Your personal internal potencies
- Nanda continued, "Please let us know whether Krsna now remembers His father and mother and His friends and companions in Vrndavana. Does He like to remember His cows, His gopis, His Govardhana Hill, His pasturing grounds in Vrndavana"
- Not at home sex, but "Let us go to the prostitute, go to the naked dance." They have no other ideas. Punah punas carvita-carvananam. These class of men cannot take to Krsna consciousness
- Now let us discuss the offenses in Deity worship. The following are offenses: (a) to enter the temple with shoes or being carried on a palanquin, (b) not to observe the prescribed festivals, (c) to avoid offering obeisances in front of the Deity
- Now the demon is lying dead before us, his chest pierced by You. Let us therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto You, whose incarnation in this form of pure goodness is meant for the welfare of the entire universe
- Now, as we have stated, some boy might have said - But we are just boys. Let us play. We are not going to die immediately. Let us have some enjoyment, and later we shall begin Krsna consciousness
- Now, let us calculate our duration of life. In this age it is said that we can live at most one hundred years
- O Lord, we pray that You let us be born in any hellish condition of life, just as long as our hearts and minds are always engaged in the service of Your lotus feet
- O swan, you have come here so happily! Let us welcome you. We understand that you are always Krsna’s messenger. Now while you drink this milk, tell us what His message is. Has Krsna said something about us to you
- On hearing the statement of Upananda, all the cowherd men immediately agreed. "Let us immediately go there." Everyone then loaded all their household furniture and utensils onto the carts and prepared to go to Vrndavana
- On hearing this proposal from Krsna, all the boys became very glad and said, "Certainly, let us all sit down here to take our lunch." They then let loose the calves to eat the soft grass
- One has eaten sumptuously at home but as soon as he comes out, "Let us go to the restaurant, let us have a cup of tea, a little this or that." The tongue is always dictating. "You eat this, you eat that, you eat that, you like that." That is going on
- One may wrongly think, "In the beginning of our lives let us enjoy material facilities, and in old age we may become Krsna conscious." Such materialistic thoughts are always useless because in old age one cannot be trained in the spiritual way of life
- One should be inquisitive, inquire from the spiritual master, being jijnasu, very inquisitive to understand the spiritual science. Not that "I know better than you. Let us talk." No
- Only in pure consciousness, Krsna consciousness, can one perceive the transcendental form of the Lord. Let us be firmly fixed at the lotus feet of Lord Ramacandra, and let us offer our respectful obeisances unto those transcendental lotus feet
- People are very lazy and slow. Slow and lazy means that they do not know that this life is meant for spiritual realization. So they are very lazy - "All right, spiritual realization we shall see later on. Let us enjoy life. That's all"
- Presently, people are in such a miserable condition that they are saying, "Let us die. Let us die." However, Krsna in Bhagavad-gita says, - Why should you die
- Princes said, "We have our elephants, horses, chariots, bows, arrows and swords, so why should we be afraid of Krsna? Let us attack Him! He is nothing but a lusty cowherd boy! He cannot take away the Princess in this way! Let us all attack Him!"
- Radharani said, "How can you take Me there? How will you be able to help Me meet Krsna while He is taking rest there with the goddess of fortune and embracing her to His chest? Never mind. Let us forget all these things about My going there or sending you
- Ramananda Raya said (to Lord Caitanya), "Now let us relish the transcendental loving affairs between Krsna and Radha. These have no comparison in this material world"
- Sabda means sound. If we want to see God, so let us hear first of all the sound vibration, because that is the beginning
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya informed his brother-in-law, Gopinatha Acarya, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead may not have shown mercy to me, but what is the proof of His having shown it to you? Kindly let us know about this"
- Saunaka Rsi said: Let us know, please, what topics were discussed between Vidura and Maitreya, who talked on transcendental subjects, and what was inquired by Vidura and replied by Maitreya
- Simply by knowing this science of Krsna, if we can get liberation from these material miseries of life, why should we not try for this? Let us try for Krsna consciousness. It is a very nice subject matter and very easy
- So at that time I was a little pessimistic, "I know all these sadhus there, I am not going.'' So he forced me, "Oh, why not come? Let us go
- So let us become submissive and prosecute this, the process of devotional service. That is the way of happiness
- So the test is within our hand. If during mangala-arati we feel laziness, that means I'm not yet spiritually advanced. And if one feels enthused, "Now it is time for mangala-arati. Let me stand up, let me do this," then it is spiritual. Anyone can test
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Let Us sit down in these three places, and We shall take prasadam." However, Advaita Acarya said, "I shall distribute the prasadam"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thought that all three servings were meant for distribution; therefore He asked for another two banana leaves, saying, "Let Us have a very little quantity of vegetable and rice"
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "Dear Balarama, if You like, let us all go there and enjoy these fruits. The aroma of the fruits is now spread everywhere. Don't You smell it from here?"
- That is the basic principle of modern civilization, that "There is no life after death, and whatever senses we have got, let us enjoy it."
- That time has come. Let us cooperate and distribute this nice thing, Hare Krsna movement. People will be happy
- The brahmanas said, "Let us therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, under whose illusory energy, called maya, we are absorbed in fruitive activities"
- The cleansing of the Gundica-mandira was conducted by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to let us know how the heart should be cleansed and soothed to receive Lord Sri Krsna and enable Him to sit within the heart without disturbance
- The demigods said: Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the transcendental Personality of Godhead, who created as His external energy this cosmic manifestation, which is situated in Him as the air and clouds are situated in space
- The demons said "Let us immediately begin by killing all the brahmanas who are in charge of the Vedic knowledge, along with the great sages who are in charge of sacrificial ritualistic performances"
- The demons said "Let us kill all the cows, which are the source of butter, which is so necessary for performing sacrifices. Please give us your (Kamsa) permission to kill all these creatures"
- The devotee prayed, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto them for being so kind to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the parent of the whole universe"
- The ears are telling us, "Oh, there is very nice music. Let us go hear it." The tongue is saying - Oh, there is a very nice restaurant with palatable dishes. Let us go
- The gopis continued, "It seems that He (Krsna) has been entrapped by the women of Mathura. My dear Uddhava, will you kindly let us know if Krsna sometimes remembers us while in the midst of other women"
- The gopis continued, "My dear Uddhava kindly let us know whether Krsna sometimes thinks of us while in the midst of the highly enlightened society girls in Mathura. We know that the women and girls in Mathura are not village women"
- The gopis continued, "O blackberries and bael trees and trees of the kadamba flower - you are all very pious trees to be living on the bank of the Yamuna. Krsna must have passed through this way. Will you kindly let us know which way He has gone?"
- The inhabitants of Pitrloka prayed: Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto Lord Nrsimhadeva, the maintainer of the religious principles of the universe
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana think, Whatever is given by Krsna, let us divide it as prasada and eat. This mentality cannot appear all of a sudden, but it will gradually develop with Krsna consciousness; by sadhana, one can come to this platform
- The karma-mimamsa also, that, they say that, "After all, if we act virtuously, then we shall get good result. So what is the use of worshiping God? Let us work virtuously." This is their view
- The karmis will say: "Let us act nicely," I mean to say: "virtuously. We are karmis. So God must give us the result." This is called karma-mimamsa
- The life is very valuable. Don't think that "Because we have got human form of life, we shall live for one hundred years or sixty or seventy years, so let us enjoy." Bhagavata says this kind of enjoyment is there everywhere - in animal life, in plant life
- The Lord (Caitanya) concluded, "Now, therefore, let us carefully scrutinize this verse." The poet replied, "Yes, the verse You have recited is perfectly correct
- The Lord, seeing that devotional service was absent, descended Himself in the form of Caitanya Mahaprabhu to preach devotional service. Let us all surrender unto His lotus feet and learn from Him what devotional service actually is
- The Mayavada philosophy is that - The Absolute Truth is impersonal. That is the final understanding. So because we cannot think of impersonal, meditate upon that, let us imagine some form
- The Mayavadi sannyasis continued, "now let us see how well You can describe the sutras in terms of their direct meaning." Hearing this, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu began His direct explanation of the Vedanta-sutra
- The Nagapatnis said, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto You, because You are the origin of all scripture & the source of knowledge. You & the root of all evidences, & You are the Supreme Person who can bestow upon us the supreme knowledge"
- The proprietor of this village, Govardhana-dhari, is lying in the bushes. Let us go there and rescue Him from that place
- The Queens continued, "So we are very much obliged to you (the cuckoo). Please let us know how we can welcome you or how we can do something for you"
- The question put forward by Maharaja Pariksit is the basic principle of the complete thesis of Srimad-Bhagavatam. Now let us see how intelligently the great master (Sukadeva Goswami) replies
- The surabhi cow said, "O Supersoul of the universe, let us bathe You (Krsna) with our milk, for You are our Indra. O Lord, You appear just to diminish the burden of impure activities on the earth"
- The three-fourths part of Lord Krsna's energy is beyond our speaking power. Let us therefore hear elaborately about the remaining one fourth of His energy
- The tongue is saying, "Oh, there is a very nice restaurant with palatable dishes. Let us go." In this way the senses are dragging us from one place to another, and because of this we are perplexed
- The Vaisnava says, "Previously we only talked of nonsense. Now let us begin our real talks, talks of Krsna" - CC Intro
- The Vaisnavas, who are devotees of Krsna, contend that when one reaches the stage of realization, he really begins to talk. "Previously we only talked of nonsense," the Vaisnava says. "Now let us begin our real talks, talks of Krsna"
- The voluntary suffering means what is our enjoyment? First of all let us see. The enjoyment is if we can eat voraciously, eating, and if we can sleep thirty hours, and if we have got sex life without any discrimination, and don't care for defense
- Then one's material vision and the memories of the mind, which manifests names and forms, are vanquished. Only in such a trance is the SPG. Thus let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the SPG, who is seen in that uncontaminated, transcendental state
- There are many learned scholars and devotees present here. They should endeavor to remove this, I mean to say, restriction or short-sightedness, and let us combinedly work for Jagannatha to preach the bhakti cult for the benefit of the whole world
- There is no question of belief. Now let us quest... We believe that "If I see, that is all right," but what is the value of your seeing? You cannot see beyond this wall
- Therefore let us consider how these two contaminated persons should be punished. The punishment should be apt, for thus benefit can eventually be bestowed upon them
- These intelligent Britishers could understand, "Now it is no more possible. With whose cooperation, we shall kick?" Then they made a friendly settlement. Friendly means "Divide it so that they'll perpetually fight, and let us go"
- These lawyers are highly educated with so many qualifications and are nicely dressed, but their mentality is more base than that of a dog. "This man has some money, so let us conspire to cheat him." They are simply miscreants
- They (British people) had very good opportunity. Still they have got opportunity. So my request is that let us study this philosophy and science and if possible introduce it to the human society. That is our proposal
- They (Krsna's friends) were very jubilant and invited Him, "Dear friend Krsna, You have come back so quickly! All right, we have not as yet begun our lunch, not even taken one morsel of food. So please come and join us, and let us eat together"
- They (the counselors of Kamsa) were not very experienced or learned, they began to give instructions to Kamsa as follows, Dear sir, let us now make arrangements to kill all children who were born within the last ten days in all towns, counties & villages
- They (the cows and boys) said, "My dear Krsna! My dear Krsna! You and Balarama are very powerful. We are now burning from the heat of this blazing fire. Let us take shelter of Your lotus feet. We know You can protect us from this great danger"
- They love Christ so, that "My dear Christ, you suffer for our sinful activities and let us go on with our sinful activities."
- They prayed, "Let us go to Prayaga with You. If we do not go, when shall we again get the association of Your lotus feet"
- They think, "By chance, I have got this life, and it will be finished after death. There is no question of past, present or future. Let us enjoy." This is called ignorance, tamasa, irresponsible life
- This is the mantra by which the inhabitants of Plaksadvipa worship the Supreme Lord. Let us take shelter of the sun-god, who is a reflection of Lord Visnu, the all-expanding Supreme Personality of Godhead, the oldest of all persons
- This is to be understood. Krsna, Krsna . . . let us understand one line. Para-brahman
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not a bluffing movement. It is scientific movement for the benefit of the whole world. They are suffering. So that is our request, that let us wash ourself from the designation
- Upananda said, "I suggest that we start immediately for that beautiful place, as there is no need to waste any more time. Let us prepare all our carts immediately, and, if you like, let us go, keeping all the cows in front"
- Upananda said, "Just imagine the calamity if this child or any other child playing with Him were crushed by the falling trees! Considering all these incidents, we must conclude that this place is no longer safe. Let us leave"
- Upananda suggested - By the mercy of Lord Visnu, Krsna has always been saved from so many dangerous incidents. Now let us leave this place and go someplace where we may worship Lord Visnu undisturbed, before there is another cause of death from some demon
- We do not know when this body will stop, so let us immediately engage in Krsna consciousness and act accordingly. "But if I immediately engage myself in Krsna consciousness, what about my means of livelihood?" That is arranged for
- We have to understand how great He is. Not that simply sophistically, "God is great, and I do everything. God cannot see. Let me commit all kinds of sin." But God is great; He will see. "No, no, God cannot see. I can cheat God, although He is great"
- We hope that all of you who are present here will try to cooperate with this movement, and let us meet at least so long as I am here. That will be very beneficial
- We may build a nice spaceship and send it off into space, and the astronauts may go up there and fly in the impersonal sky, but eventually they will become tired and pray to God, - Please let us return to land
- What (is) that anyatha rupam? Anyatha means "otherwise." Every one one of us acting otherwise. Somebody is acting that "I am Pakistani," "I am East Pakistani," "I am West Pakistani. Let us fight." Anyatha rupam
- When Sanatana Gosvami tried to confirm Lord Caitanya's personal characteristics as being those of the incarnation of this age, Caitanya said, Let us leave aside all these discussions and continue with a description of the saktyavesa-avataras
- When Sivananda later returned and saw his wife crying, he said - Why are you crying? Let us all die if Sri Nityananda Prabhu desires
- When the immediate cause cannot be ascertained, let us simply offer our obeisances at the lotus feet of the Lord
- Whenever he (Prahlada Maharaja) found an opportunity, when the teacher was out of the classroom, he used to say - My dear friends, let's chant Hare Krsna; this is the time to begin Krsna consciousness
- Why do you accept these rascals as religious? That is your fault. Why should you stick to them, that they cannot teach what is real religion? So let us give you
- You are the chief of all famous persons within this world, and Your lotus feet are worshiped by sages who are beyond the jurisdiction of punishment. O Lord Ramacandra, let us offer our respectful obeisances unto You
- You are the controller of all three of the modes of nature, but at the present You are in favor of the quality of goodness. Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto You
- You cannot say: "Let us all become technologists, sudras, that you can get money for purchasing wine and meat." But the ideal life is lost. Ideal life is lost
- Your seeing power is very, very limited. Why do you believe in seeing? That is childish, "I cannot see." What you can see? First of all, let us consider this point. You cannot see anything