Krsna Reveals Himself
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Reveals Himself (7 C, 43 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Reveals Himself"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- All mantras, of course, are meant for this life and the next life, as Krsna Himself confirms in Bhagavad-gita
- Although to a layman this appears to be a fabrication, Krsna reveals Himself from within to one who is serious about God realization
- Arjuna is not understanding Krsna by his philosophical speculation. Directly Krsna revealing. This is the process of understanding God. You cannot create your imagination, imaginative God
- Arjuna prayed to see Krsna's form of four hands (tenaiva rupena catur-bhujena). After revealing this form, Krsna, when petitioned by Arjuna, again assumed His original humanlike form (manusam rupam)
- As far as a devotee is concerned, he is not eager to see the universal form, but because Arjuna wanted to see Krsna in this way, Krsna reveals this form
- As we chant faultless, offenseless harer nama, Krsna reveals Himself
- Because we are covered by the material modes of nature, He (Krsna) is very difficult for us to understand unless He reveals Himself to us. Therefore it is better for us to acknowledge that He is everything and offer obeisances unto His lotus feet
- Before, Krsna and Arjuna had a relationship based on friendship, but here, after the revelation, Arjuna is offering obeisances with great respect
- Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu 1.2.234: "No one can understand Krsna as He is by the blunt material senses. But He reveals Himself to the devotees, being pleased with them for their transcendental loving service unto Him"
- Brahma said, "By Your (Krsna's) own grace only, You become revealed to a devotee. You are unconquerable by any other means. Speculative knowledge without any trace of devotional service is simply a useless waste of time in the search for You"
- Brahma says, "Dear Krsna, the inconceivable qualities, beauties & activities which You have revealed by Your presence on this planet cannot be calculated by any material measurement. If one even tries to imagine, that is also impossible"
- By your constant endeavor to become Krsna conscious, Krsna will reveal to you, "Yes. You are so anxious to see Me? Here I am. Here I am. Yes." You will see Krsna
- Factual realization is to understand Vasudeva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and surrender unto Him. Vasudeva is the ground wherein Vasudeva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is revealed
- From the Seventh Chapter to the end of the Twelfth Chapter (of BG), Sri Krsna in detail reveals the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Now, the Lord Himself is further enlightening Arjuna. BG 1972 purports
- I am very glad to know that you are gradually stepping upwards by your service attitude and I would request you to prolong this attitude eternally, and Krishna will reveal Himself unto you continually
- I have given you already everything, so you please consult among yourselves if you have questions. It is said "By engaging one's tongue in chanting and taking prasad, simultaneously following the regulative principles, the Lord reveals Himself upon this"
- If they ( following the regulative principles and chanting on your beads regularly) are made the center of our activities, then Krsna will begin to answer all questions from within how to become further advanced in His loving devotional service
- If we serve patiently, then Krsna reveals
- If you employ your tongue in the service of the Lord, He'll reveal Himself to you. He'll reveal, revelation. So therefore we have to control the tongue. What is the tongue's business? The tongue's business is taste and vibrate
- If you simply continue this seva, then Krsna will reveal Himself and gradually He will give you intelligence how you can make advance to go back to home, back to Godhead
- If you simply exact your senses, your nice brain, "Krsna is like this, Krsna is like that," but if you are not a devotee, Krsna will not reveal Himself
- If you simply hear sincerely and submissively, then you will understand Krsna. Krsna will reveal to you
- If you simply speculate, tax your senses to understand Krsna by so-called scholarship, that will not help you. Sevonmukhe hi jihvadau. You engage your tongue in the service of the Lord, then He'll reveal
- It was actually a fact that Krsna wanted to reveal Himself to Sanatana Gosvami due to His specific mercy upon him
- Krishna cannot be known by the materially blunt senses. When you utilize your tongue in the service of the Lord then Krishna reveals Himself
- Krsna cannot be realized by so-called speculation, but if you render service to Krsna, then Krsna will reveal to you. Revelation
- Krsna discloses, reveals Himself, to the anasuyave, one who is not envious. And that is devotee
- Krsna Himself reveals His infallibility when he says to Arjuna, "When I appear in this world, I do so by My own internal potency" - CC Intro
- Krsna is covered by His yoga-maya potency. He is not to be seen or revealed to anyone and everyone. Only by one to whom He reveals Himself can He be seen. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is not obliged to reveal Himself to anyone unless one surrenders fully in Krsna consciousness and engages in devotional service. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna reveals Himself from within to one who is serious about God realization. Both Krsna and the spiritual master help the sincere soul
- Krsna says to Arjuna "You are My very dear friend, you are My devotee. Therefore I'll reveal unto you. Not to others." This is the qualification of understanding God, to become devotee
- No one can understand Krsna as He is by the blunt material senses. But He reveals Himself to the devotees, being pleased with them for their transcendental loving service unto Him. (Padma Purana). BG 1972 purports
- No one can understand Krsna as He is by utilizing the blunt material senses. However, the Lord reveals Himself to His devotees, being pleased with them because of their transcendental loving service rendered unto Him
- No one can understand Krsna by the blunt material senses. But He reveals Himself to the devotees, being pleased with them for their transcendental loving service unto Him - Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu 1.2.234
- Not that by your endeavor you can understand Krsna, but your endeavor in the loving service, that will make you qualified. Krsna will reveal
- O My Lord, O My husband, O most dearly beloved! O mighty-armed Lord! Where are You? Where are You? O My friend, reveal Yourself to Your maidservant, who is very much aggrieved by Your absence
- One has to take shelter of a person whose life is devoted to Krsna, and under his direction, we have to practice how to develop Krsna Consciousness, and then Krsna will be revealed
- One who is foolish, nonintelligent, he cannot see Krsna. Means Krsna does not reveal to him. They never see
- One who is serving the Deity with love and faith, to him only, Krsna will reveal and He will give intelligence
- Only by devotional service is the Supreme Truth, Krsna, pleased, and by His inconceivable energy He can reveal Himself to the heart of the pure devotee. BG 1972 purports
- Sevonmukhe hi jihvadau svayam eva sphuraty adah: Krsna reveals Himself to those engaged in devotional service. This is also confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.55) by the Lord Himself: bhaktya mam abhijanati
- Srutadeva said, "Although You (Krsna) are constantly with the conditioned soul, only when he becomes purified by devotional service do You become revealed to him"
- Srutadeva said,"This direct dictation by You (Krsna) reveals Your existence within the heart of the devotee"
- The condition of pure goodness (suddha-sattva), in which the Supreme Personality of Godhead is revealed without any covering, is called vasudeva
- The Lord reveals His identity according to the spiritual advancement of the devotee. But one who is not in the line of devotional service can hardly perceive Him simply by calculations and philosophical speculations
- The mind of the brahmana was purified by the revelation of Lord Krsna, and therefore he could understand the truth of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in all details
- The more you become Krsna conscious, the more Krsna becomes revealed to you
- The whole thing is revelation. It is not by experience, by scholarship. No: revelation. Ye yatha mam prapadyante. One who has surrendered proportionately, God reveals. Ye yatha mam prapadyante tams tathaiva bhajamy aham
- Then (after the living entity in the conditioned stage uncovers his aptitude for serving the Absolute Truth) the Lord reveals Himself within his heart, and he can know that Krsna is seated in the heart of every pure devotee
- Those who are actually interested in understanding the SP of God, Krsna, and who follow in the footsteps of Arjuna should understand that Krsna not only theoretically presented Himself as the Supreme, but actually revealed Himself as the Supreme
- Those who are actually interested to understand the SPG, Krsna, and who follow in the footsteps of Arjuna should understand that Krsna not only theoretically presented Himself as the Supreme, but actually revealed Himself as the Supreme. BG 1972 purports
- To understand God, the Supreme Being, who is controlling the whole universe, it is very, very difficult to understand Him. But if we become devotee, then Krsna reveals Himself
- Vasudeva is also the name of the person from whom Krsna appears. This verse (SB 4.3.23) explains that the pure state is called vasudeva because in that state Vasudeva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is revealed without any covering
- Vasudeva is not formless, for it is stated in this verse (SB 4.3.23) that as soon as the Lord reveals Himself, the devotee offers his obeisances. Obeisances are offered to a person, not to anything impersonal
- We cannot learn this transcendental subject matter by challenge. If we are submissive, if we are engaged in His service, then, by His divine grace, He reveals Himself
- We have to wait for that revelation. Not by force. Force will not act. Krsna is not our order-supplier, servant: "Krsna, please come here. I'll see You." No, no. That will not do. You must be submissive, first of all surrender
- When Krsna will reveal, being pleased with your service and love, you will see Krsna, you will see yourself, you will see the whole world
- When They are pleased by your seva, then They will reveal. Don't try to jump over to understand Radha-Krsna
- When you are actually in service spirit, then He reveals. That is God-realization
- When you are trained up how to love God, Krsna, then Krsna will reveal Himself, and you will see Him
- When you become in service attitude, just to serve Krsna with humble attitude, with devotion, then Krsna will reveal. Otherwise you cannot understand Krsna. It is not possible
- When you engage your tongue in the service of Krsna, then Krsna reveals Himself
- Who can know? Yo janati tattvatah, to whom Krsna reveals, he can know. He can know what is Krsna, and as soon as you have done this business you have understood Krsna, then tyaktva deham punar janma naiti
- With our present senses, materially covered, it is very difficult to understand Krsna, His transcendental Name, Fame, Form, Pastimes, etc. But if we begin rendering service unto Krsna, then being pleased with our service He will reveal Himself from within
- You are self-manifested, only when You see that a person is wholeheartedly engaged in searching for You do You reveal Yourself
- You have to realize that Krsna is there, and you have to purify yourself by service attitude. Then Krsna will reveal. You will see, eye to eye
- You have to smear your eyes with the ointment of love. Then Krsna will reveal. Krsna will come in front of you. Just like Dhruva Maharaja
- You will see Krsna gradually. He will be revealed. He'll be present immediately. It is all revelation. Not that by your eyes you can see. But if you follow the prescription, the direction, you will see Krsna daily, always, twenty-four hours