Krsna Is Not
"krsna is not"|"krishna is not"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Krsna Is Never (3 C, 59 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not a Cheater (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not an Ordinary Human Being (1 C, 101 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Attached (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Different From His Body (3 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Formless (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Hankering (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Implicated (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Lowborn (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Matter (2 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Our Order-supplier (6 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Partial to Anyone (10 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Poor (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Subjected To (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Krsna Is Not Under Karma (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is Not"
The following 213 pages are in this category, out of 213 total.
- Accepting that Krishna is everything, what is aimed by the Ram Krishna Mission or by the Maharishi group is also Krishna; but Krishna says that although everything is expansion of Himself, He is not in everything
- All such lokas or planets (as Candraloka, Suryaloka, Indraloka, Maharloka, etc.), being creations of Krsna, are simultaneously Krsna and not Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- All the demigods were created within this material world, but as far as Krsna is concerned, it is said that He is not created; therefore Krsna is different even from the great demigods like Brahma and Siva. BG 1972 purports
- Although He (Krsna) is not a common man, the foolish deride Him and consider Him to be a man. . BG 1972 purports
- Although He (Krsna) is the seer of everything, He is not afflicted with faulty vision. Therefore, although He is the witness and seer, He is aloof from all affection for the activities He sees. He is always unattached and separate; He is only a witness
- Although I (God) am not easily knowable by the conditioned soul, you (Brahma) have known Me today because you know that My personality is not constituted of anything material, and specifically not of the five gross and three subtle elements
- Although Krsna is not personally present everywhere, His energy is the cause of all creation. The entire cosmic manifestation is nothing but a display of Krsna's energy
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the original cause of all causes, He is not responsible for anyone's material sufferings or enjoyment. There is no such partiality on the part of the Supreme Lord
- An example of His (Krsna's) not being disturbed was shown when Sisupala began to call Him ill names
- Another gopi said, "Dear Krsna, dear friend, we know very well that You are not actually the son of mother Yasoda or the cowherd man Nanda Maharaja. You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the Supersoul of all living entities"
- Anyone who understands this fact, that Krsna is not different from this sound Krsna, Krsna is not different from this Bhagavad-gita, Krsna is not different from anything which is connected with Krsna... These things are to be understood
- Arjuna said: "You are personally speaking, and I have realized that You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead." This is Krsna. Krsna is not manufactured, as nowadays it has become a fashion to manufacture God by votes. No
- As a devotee, Vidura showed by example that anywhere that Krsna is not honored is a place unfit for human habitation
- As a father Krishna is always sorry for the son is out of home, similarly Krishna is not very happy on account of so many bewildered fallen souls in the material world. He therefore comes personally to ask them to surrender again to Him
- At the present moment, civilized man has forgotten how to decorate, therefore this mini-skirt - the business of the trees - to remain naked. Human being means to be decorated, like Krsna is decorated, not naked
- Balarama said, "Great demigods like Lord Brahma, Siva and even the goddess of fortune and I are simply plenary parts of His spiritual identity, and still you (Kurus) think that He is not fit to use the royal insignia or even sit on the royal throne"
- Because Krsna is not changing body, therefore He has no past, present, future. Those who are changing body, they have got past, present, future
- BG 9.4, "By Me (Krsna), in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them." This is the position of the plenary expansions of Krsna as the all-pervading Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha
- Bhrtya-vasyata (of SB 10.9.19) does not mean that He (Krsna) is under the control of the servant; rather, He is under the control of the servant's pure love
- Brahma continued, "Although You are not understandable by the material senses, simply by hearing about You one can gradually conquer the nescience of misunderstanding"
- Brahma replied, "Are You not Narayana? You are certainly Narayana. Please listen as I state the proofs"
- Brahma said, "Because You are not one of the creations of this material world, even after the annihilation of this world, Your existence as You are will continue"
- Brahma said, "Persons with a poor fund of knowledge may think that because You are the son of Maharaja Nanda You are not the original person, that You are born just like a human being. They are mistaken"
- Brahma said, "When You place Yourself as subordinate to Your father and mother, Nanda and Yasoda, You are not reduced in Your potency; this is an expression of Your loving attitude toward Your devotees. There is no second identity to compete with You"
- Brahma said, "You are the actual original person; that is my conclusion. In spite of Your being the son of Nanda, You are the original person, and there is no doubt about it. You are the Absolute Truth, and You are not of this material darkness"
- Brahma said, "Your appearance as a small cowherd boy, a child of the cowherd men, is not at all a material activity. You are so much obliged by their affection that You are here to inspire them with more loving service by Your transcendental presence"
- By His (Krsna's) energy He is present everywhere, but as the energetic He is not present everywhere. This simultaneous presence and nonpresence is inconceivable to our present senses
- By Krsna's internal potency He is not manifest to the less intelligent class of men. BG 1972 purports
- By such a conception (God is no greater than the demigods), one becomes an offender and ultimately meets with the same end as Ravana and others
- Caste priest, caste gosvami, caste spiritual master - simply a formality. But the objective is not Krsna. Objective is material happiness. That sort of religiosity or following the regulative principle will not help
- Certainly the transcendental body of Sri Krsna is not perishable. He is just like the sun, and maya is like the cloud. In the material world we can see that there is the sun and that there are clouds and different stars and planets. BG 1972 purports
- Either you say Krsna or you say Superconsciousness. Superconsciousness is impersonal conception of Krsna, & Krsna is personal conception of Superconsciousness. Because Krsna means He's not only superconscious, but He's supreme bliss and supreme knowledge
- Even in Vrndavana there is anxiety. Radharani is in anxiety that "Krsna is not here. How Krsna will come?" The gopis are also in anxiety
- Every universe is full of atoms, and the Lord is not only within the universe but also within the atoms. Thus within every atom the Supreme Lord exists in His Visnu feature as Paramatma, but all the visnu-tattvas emanate from Krsna
- Everything is an expansion of Brahman, the SPG, yet everything is not the Supreme Godhead, and He is not everywhere. Everything rests upon Him and yet does not rest upon Him. This can be explained only through the acintya-bhedabheda philosophy
- Everything is an expansion of Brahman, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, yet everything is not the Supreme Godhead, and He is not everywhere. Everything rests upon Him and yet does not rest upon Him
- Everything is Krsna, and everything depends on Krsna, but He is not perceived in the material energy, and therefore it is called maya, or illusion
- He (Krsna) does not require anyone’s love, but at the same time He said that He is not ungrateful
- He (Krsna) is not forced to appear by any external agency; He descends by His own internal potency to reestablish the standard functions of human activities, simultaneously annihilate the disturbing elements in the progressive march of human civilization
- He (Krsna) is not forced to come by the laws of material nature
- He (Krsna) is not obliged to come here, like karmis, or ordinary living beings; rather, He appears by His own internal energy (sambhavamy atma-mayaya (BG 4.6)) just to show favor to the fallen conditioned souls
- He (Krsna) is not visible to the foolish persons who deride Him. Krsna's body, as confirmed by Brahma-samhita and confirmed by Himself in Bhagavad-gita, is completely spiritual and full of bliss and eternality. BG 1972 purports
- He (Krsna) is spread throughout the creation as everything, but still He is not everything. The philosophy recommended by Lord Caitanya is that He is simultaneously one and different
- He (Krsna) says in Bhagavad-gita that the foolish deride Him, considering Him a mortal being. He is not a mortal being, nor does He come before us with a body produced of material nature
- He (Krsna, the Supreme Lord) is spread everywhere (maya tatam idam sarvam jagad avyakta-murtina). Nevertheless, He is not present everywhere in His spiritual form
- He (Lord Krsna) is completely spiritual, and therefore there is no difference between His body and His soul. Similarly, He is not different from His millions of incarnations and plenary expansions
- He (Lord Krsna) is not as easily accessible to mental speculators, to those striving for self-realization by severe austerities and penances, or to those who consider the body the same as the self - SB 10.9.21
- He (Lord Krsna) is situated outside and inside. Simply we have to make our eyes and senses perfect to see Him. Krsna is not invisible. He is visible
- He is not to be seen or revealed to anyone and everyone. Only by one to whom He reveals Himself can He be seen
- He knows in his mind that by giving his full attention and energy to Krsna, that the Supreme Personality of Godhead will not disregard this and make him to suffer. No, Krsna is not like that
- I am speaking in the dictaphone, but after some time, without me, it will speak exactly like this. So I am speaking, but I'm not present there. Similarly, material world means it is being conducted by Krsna, but still personally, He's not present there
- If a krpana, not knowing his self-interest, foolishly asks for something material, one who awards it to him is also foolish. Krsna, however, is not a foolish person; He is supremely intelligent
- If Arjuna is on the same level with Krsna, and Krsna is not superior to Arjuna, then their relationship of instructor and instructed becomes meaningless. BG 1972 purports
- If you are actually serious about Krsna, then Krsna will send you some of His representative and he will take charge of you. That is the process. If you do not find a guru, that means Krsna is not yet pleased, either you are not serious
- If you have got one rupee, if you take one anna, then it is fifteen annas. Or if you take two annas, it is fourteen annas. If you take sixteen annas, it becomes zero. But Krsna is not like that. He can expand Himself unlimited forms
- If you offer Krsna little things... Krsna is not hungry; Krsna is providing food for everyone. Eko yo bahunam vidadhati kaman. But Krsna wants your love, your devotion. Therefore He is begging little patram puspam phalam toyam
- If you offer one fruit to Krsna, what is His gain? Krsna is not concerned with your offering and not offering, but if you offer, it is for your interest. It is for your interest, so Krsna will recognize, "Here is a devotee."
- If you want to know Krsna tattvatah, in truth, then you have to go through this bhakti process, not by your speculative process. Krsna is not open to your sensual gratification
- In BG (9.4) Krsna says: "By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them." Thus although someone may say that the Supreme Person is different from the cosmic manifestation, actually He is not
- In His personal feature Krsna is both Partha-sarathi and Syamasundara of Vrndavana, but in His impersonal feature He is neither in the brahma-jyotir nor in the Paramatma
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam there is a description of all kinds of incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and there it is said that Krsna is not an incarnation of God but is the original Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself. BG 1972 purports
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord clearly says that whenever He appears He does so by His internal potency; He is not forced to accept a body by the laws of karma, like an ordinary living entity
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that He (Krsna) is present everywhere in His impersonal feature. Everything exists in Him, but still He is not personally present everywhere
- In the Bhagavad-gita, this fact is very nicely explained in the Ninth Chapter, wherein the Lord (Krsna) says, "In My impersonal form I am spread all over the material energy; everything is resting in Me, but I am not there"
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated, ananda-cin-maya-rasa-pratibhavitabhih: Krsna alone is not particularly beautiful, but when His energy - especially His pleasure energy, represented by Radharani - expands, He looks very magnificent
- In the First Canto, 11th Chapter, 24th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that the special prerogative of the supreme controller is that He is not at all affected by the modes of nature
- In the Prahlada-samhita Uddhava says, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda, painstricken due to being pierced by the arrows of Cupid, is always thinking of you (the gopis), and He is not even accepting His regular lunch
- Isvarah paramah krsnah: Krsna is the supreme controller. Sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah: (BS 5.1) He possesses a blissful, spiritual body. Anadih: He is not subordinate to anything
- It is confirmed by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.4): By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them
- It is explained by the Lord Himself in Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.4-5): By Me (Krsna), in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them. And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me
- King is never alone. There must be queen also, and queen's associates. Similarly, Krsna, the supreme king, how He can be alone? He's not alone. He's always with His associates
- Krishna is not in need of our service but if we sacrifice everything for Krishna, that is for our good. You should always remember this maxim
- Krsna and His pure devotees like the Pandavas are on the same plane. Krsna is not without His devotees of all the rasas, and the pure devotees like the Pandavas are not without Krsna
- Krsna continued, "Besides this, I am not very much polished, even in social etiquette. A person should be satisfied with one wife, but you see that I have married many times, and I have more than sixteen thousand wives"
- Krsna has His transcendental form, sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), He is not disturbed by the bodily necessities of life, which are called daihika; for example, He is never hungry, thirsty or fatigued - na hanyate deha-gato 'pi daihikaih
- Krsna has two kinds of presence - prakata and aprakata, manifest and unmanifest. These are identical for the sincere devotee. Even if Krsna is not physically present, the devotee’s constant absorption in the affairs of Krsna makes Him always present
- Krsna immediately executed this order (of Arjuna to place his chariot between the two armies of soldiers (BG 1.21)), and therefore one may argue that Krsna also is not independent. But this is one's ajnana, ignorance
- Krsna is constrained to award punishment upon the wrongdoer, but He is not happy to award punishments because living entities are originally His parts & parcels. He is harder than the thunderbolt for the wrongdoer & softer than the rose for the faithful
- Krsna is fighting with the Kaliya serpent. He is dancing. He is not afraid of the serpent. He is dancing. As He is dancing with the gopis in rasa-lila, similarly, He is dancing with the snake
- Krsna is for everyone. Don't think that Krsna, as it is stated in your English dictionary, "Krsna is a Hindu God." He's not Hindu, He's not Muslim, or He's not Christian. He's God
- Krsna is here and He's not only in the other room, other building, other city, other universe - everywhere. That is Krsna. It is stated - not that we are imagining, because we take evidence from the Vedic literatures
- Krsna is joyful. He is not engaged in some industrial work or in some heavy machine making. He is simply playing on His flute
- Krsna is mentioned here as Hrsikesa. He is solid. He is Acyuta. He is solid. He is not changed
- Krsna is not a hungry man like me, that "If you give Me something, I will eat everything, finished." No. Krsna can take the whole plate; still it will remain the whole plate, for giving prasadam
- Krsna is not afraid of anyone. On the contrary, everyone is afraid of Krsna. Therefore He can actually give protection to a subordinate living entity
- Krsna is not alone. Supreme..., any person, he can not be alone. Just like we are here, we are not alone. We are so many friends, so many associates. So person does not mean alone. Person means with associates
- Krsna is not an incarnation; He is the source of all incarnations. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is not beggar. Krsna can create millions of fruits and flowers. He's atmarama, He's fully satisfied in Himself. He's so opulent. But He wants that you should also love Krsna and give Him something. That He wants. Therefore He comes
- Krsna is not easy to understand. Nor is He to be understood by persons who officially go to the temple to offer worship. They make their visit, but they cannot understand Krsna as He is. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is not exposed to these foolish and rascals. Krsna is never exposed. Naham prakasah sarvasya. He's not so cheap thing that He'll be understood by these fools and rascals. It is not possible
- Krsna is not for a particular society or particular religious community or particular country or particular time. No. Krsna is the leader of all men for all the time in all the countries, worlds & universes. He is not a sectarian Personality of Godhead
- Krsna is not for the persons who are hankering after material possessions. Krsna is far away
- Krsna is not hungry, but Krsna wants to make you devotee. That is the main point. Yo me bhaktya prayacchati. That is the main principle. If you offer Krsna little things... Krsna is not hungry; Krsna is providing food for everyone
- Krsna is not imagination. He presented Himself 5,000 years ago as He is, and we are presenting Krsna as He is. We are presenting Krsna's philosophy and teaching as it is and what can we do more?
- Krsna is not impersonal. In His Vrndavana lila especially, He is surrounded by the gopis, the cowherd boys, His father, His mother and all the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Krsna is not in need of anything from anyone, because He is self-sufficient, and yet He accepts the offering of His devotee in an exchange of love and affection
- Krsna is not incapable, for He has all potencies. Why would He induce you to suffer the sinful reactions of other living entities
- Krsna is not independent
- Krsna is not interested with your foodstuff. Krsna is interested with your bhakti
- Krsna is not like us. He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. How He is Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- Krsna is not miser. He is supplying millions and millions of living entities bread. So what is the use of asking Him? The birds, the beasts, they have no church and pray to God, "Oh, give us our daily bread," but nobody is starving
- Krsna is not obliged to reveal Himself to anyone unless one surrenders fully in Krsna consciousness and engages in devotional service. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is not the maker of a tyrannical and unnatural caste system in which the faithless dictate one's position according to one's birth
- Krsna is not visible within this material world, material eyes. Just like Krsna's part and parcel. We are Krsna's part and parcel, all living entities, but we do not see each other. You cannot see me, I do not see you
- Krsna is not void. Whenever we speak of Krsna, He is present with His form, qualities, name, entourage and paraphernalia. Therefore, Krsna is not impersonal
- Krsna is open for everyone. Everyone can worship. Krsna is not monopolized by any section or any religion or any nation, any country
- Krsna is taking birth as the son of Devaki or Mother Yasoda, but He's not taking birth exactly like us. That is described in the Srimad-Bhagavatam. When Krsna appeared, He did not come out or did not come out from the womb of Devaki
- Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead and all other features originate from Him. He is not different from His plenary expansions, and He is God in any of His innumerable forms. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and we have several times explained that His body is not material, but is eternal, blissful knowledge. This kind of talk about Krsna will help one become a devotee. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is violent to demons, and to attempt to prove that Krsna is not violent is ultimately to deny Krsna. As such explanations of the Bhagavad-gita are absurd
- Krsna says that "Anyone who offers Me a little fruit, a little water, and little leaf with devotion and love, I accept it." Krsna is not hungry that He is begging some food from us. No. He is trying to create loving transaction
- Krsna says, "My devotee, with affection," yo me bhaktya prayacchati. Krsna is not hungry. Krsna has not come to you for accepting your offering because He is hungry. No. He is not hungry. He is self-complete
- Krsna's birth is transcendental. Our birth is by force, by the laws of nature. He's not under the laws of nature. The laws of nature works under Him. Mayadhyaksena prakrtih suyate sa-caracaram. Prakrti, nature is working under the order of Krsna
- Krsna, of course, means Krsna and His confidential devotees; Krsna is not alone. When we speak of Krsna, "Krsna" means Krsna in His name, in His form, in His qualities, in His abode and in His associates. Krsna is never alone
- Krsna, who is the Supreme Brahman and Supersoul, is not at all interested in anything material. His activities with the gopis are all spiritual and take place within the spiritual world. They have nothing to do with the material world
- Lord Krsna and Balarama are not two different Personalities of Godhead. God is one without a second, but He expands Himself in many forms without their being separate from one another. They are all plenary expansions
- Lord Krsna and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are not incarnations but the original source of all incarnations
- Lord Krsna and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are not, therefore, incarnations, but the original source of all other incarnations. This will be clearly explained in the next sloka
- Lord Krsna is always present everywhere, but when He is not present before our eyes, He is said to be aprakata, or unmanifested
- Lord Krsna is not affected by such determination of men of Kamsa's class, but in order to play the role of a child He agreed to be carried by His father to the cow pastures of Nanda Maharaja because Vasudeva was afraid of Kamsa
- Lord Krsna is not an incarnation of the purusa, as we learned from the beginning of this chapter. He is directly the original Personality of Godhead, and Balarama is the first plenary manifestation of the Lord
- Lord Krsna is not properly understood even by such exalted personalities as Lord Siva & Lord Brahma, what to speak of ordinary men, but by His causeless mercy He bestows the benediction of devotion upon His devotees, who can thus understand Him as He is
- Lord Krsna personally never goes beyond the boundary of Vrndavana. He remains there eternally because of the transcendental love of the inhabitants. Thus even though He is not visible at present, He is not away from Vrndavana for a moment
- Lord Krsna said: "I am situated in the material world, and the world rests in Me. But at the same time I am not situated in the material world, nor does it rest in Me in truth"
- Lord Sri Krsna is certainly the Personality of Godhead, but He is not as magnanimous as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Lord Krsna simply gave orders for one to become His devotee, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu actually taught the process of Krsna consciousness
- Maya cannot stand without Krsna. But Krsna is not affected by maya. Because Krsna is not affected, absorbed. But the living entities, yaya sammohito jiva, the living entities, they become affected by the presence of maya
- Mother Yasoda, after taking down the hot milk from the oven, returned to the churning spot, & when she saw that the container of yogurt was broken & that Krsna was not present, she concluded that the breaking of the pot was the work of Krsna - SB 10.9.7
- My dear Krsna, Your mind is always restless. You cannot remain in one place, but You are not at fault for this. You are actually the ocean of mercy, the friend of My heart. Therefore I have no reason to be angry with You
- Nobody knows Krsna. They may speculate by their so-called scholarship, ABCD knowledge, but Krsna, Krsna is not there. They cannot turn even a single man to become a Krsna devotee. That is not possible. They can be fool
- Nowadays it is the fashion of the atheistic class of men to try to become God by following some mystic process. Generally the atheists claim to be God by dint of their imagination or their meditational prowess. Krsna is not that kind of God
- One may argue that Arjuna was acting under the personal direction of Krsna, but, when Krsna is not present, how should one act? BG 1972 purports
- One may try to leave Him, but He is not going to leave you. Once come, "No, sir, you cannot go out." Just like our Ajamila. He was devotee in the beginning, and later on, by bad association of prostitute, he fell. But Krsna took him at the end
- One of the devotees of Lord Krsna once addressed Him in this manner: "My dear Lord, although You are not a professional dancer, by Your dancing You have so astonished us that we can understand that You are personally the master of all dancing
- One's position is determined by one's desires; the Lord is not responsible for the higher or lower grades of our existence
- Only Krsna can deliver us from this material existence. Indeed, He is always trying to deliver us. Isvarah sarva-bhutanam hrd-dese 'rjuna tisthati. He is within our hearts and is not at all inattentive. His only aim is to deliver us from material life
- Our duty is to know Krsna. Janma karma. Krsna comes, Krsna appears, Krsna disappears. Why Krsna comes? Why Krsna is not seen? Janma karma. Why He acts? Why He takes birth in the battlefield of Kuruksetra? Why He teaches Arjuna?
- Our knowledge is parampara. That Krsna says, whatever He says is all right. Krsna is not common man, avajananti mam mudha manusim tanum asritam. He's not man at all He's Supreme Personality of Godhead. Abhijnah. Experience in everything
- Our Krsna is not a dead God as with other things. He is the supreme living being and very affectionate to His devotees. He is the responsive cooperator with our activities. So stick to His lotus feet as advised by Lord Caitanya
- Param brahma param dhama pavitram paramam bhavan, purusam. He's not imperson. Purusam. Purusam means person. Not female also. Purusam means male. Purusam sasvatam. Sasvatam, original; adyam, the first
- People are very much anxious to have one religion, one God, one scripture, and one business or one activity of life. This is summarized in the Bhagavad-gita - that one God is Krsna. Krsna is not sectarian God. Krsna means the greatest pleasure
- Persons who are themselves under the control of supernatural power cannot believe that Lord Krsna is not under any control beyond Himself in the matter of sense enjoyment. They cannot understand that His senses are transcendental
- Sarvam khalv idam brahma: everything is Brahman - the Supreme Brahman, Krsna. Nothing exists without Him. As the Lord says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.4): "I exist everywhere, and everything exists in Me, yet I am not visible everywhere."
- Seeing the pot broken and Krsna not present, Yasoda definitely concluded that the breaking of the pot was the work of Krsna. There was no doubt about it
- Sense gratification means you must have material senses to gratify. So Krsna is so pleased, so merciful, not pleased, but He's very merciful, "All right, this rascal wants like this. Give him this facility. All right
- Since Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the controller of everything, when He appears He is not within the limitations of material time
- Sisupala indirectly praised Krsna by saying that He is not within the jurisdiction of Vedic injunctions. This is true because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Siva-jvara said, "You (Krsna) are the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Brahman, & You are the original cause. The original cause of the cosmic manifestation is not the impersonal Brahman effulgence. That impersonal Brahman effulgence rests on Your personality"
- So they approached goddess Katyayani to have Krsna as their husband. There are many other circumstances which also testify to the supreme authority of Krsna and show that He is not bound by the rules and regulations of the material world
- Sometimes foolish people argue that since Krsna is not present at the moment, one cannot take direct instructions from Him
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We know that Krsna cannot live for a moment without the association of young women. That is His nature. He is finding difficulty in Mathura because He is no longer in the village among innocent cowherd girls"
- Srutadeva said, "The conditioned soul feels the pangs of material contamination as the threefold miseries as long as You (Krsna) are not visible to him"
- That greatness of Lord Krsna is being described here by Lord Caitanya to His disciple, Sanatana Gosvami. Advaya-jnana-tattva, vraje vrajendra-nandana. Advaya-jnana-tattva. Advaya-jnana-tattva means He is Absolute. He is not relative
- The atheist class of men foolishly inquire "Where is God?" And we present them Krsna - here is God, and if you have got sense and intelligence just try to understand Krsna, whether He is not God
- The best explanation is given by Krsna Himself: "By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them." (BG 9.4) Everything is an expansion of Krsna's energy
- The conditioned soul accepts a particular type of body, such as the body of a hog, by his work & by the superior authority of material nature. But when Lord Krsna appears in the incarnation of a boar, He is not the same kind of hog as an ordinary animal
- The devotees know that although He (Krsna) appears amongst the animals, He is not an animal, nor a man, nor a rsi, nor a fish. He is eternally the Supreme Lord, in all circumstances
- The entire material creation is resting on Krsna's energy, either material, spiritual or marginal, but because His form is absent from the expansion of His energy, He is not personally present
- The fifty-fifth verse (of SB, 9th Canto) says, svayam eva harih kila, indicating that Krsna, the eighth son of Devaki, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Krsna is not an incarnation
- The first engineer of this universe, Lord Brahma, he comes from Krsna. Not directly Krsna, but from Garbhodakasayi Visnu
- The form of the Lord is not of the inferior, material nature. He is complete transcendence. And He is murti, or having transcendental form
- The idea is that the Supreme Lord is the supreme enjoyer. He is no one's servant or order supplier. Similarly, since the holy name of the Lord is identical with the Lord, one should not try to utilize the holy name for one's personal service
- The land of Vrndavana, the Lord's (Krsna's) childhood playground, still remains today, and anyone who visits these places enjoys the same transcendental bliss, although the Lord is not physically visible to our imperfect eyes
- The Lord is addressed as isvara, the controller of maya. He is not controlled by maya
- The Lord is all-pervading. As it is stated by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita, "Everything is sustained by Me, but at the same time I am not in everything." Since the Lord is all-pervading, there is nothing existing without His knowledge
- The Lord says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.4): "By Me, in My (Krsna's) unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them." The Lord can defy Himself. Thus there is variety in unity - ekatvam bahutvam
- The Lord says, "I am not exposed to anyone and everyone." When Krsna came, He was actually present on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, and everyone saw Him. But not everyone could understand that He was the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The master of the universe is the Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who is worshiped as the Hiranyagarbha Supersoul. The Vedic hymns describe Him as having thousands of heads. Although He is within the material nature, He is not touched by it
- The modern fashion is that they want to become God by meditation, by advancement of mystic power. But that kind of God is not Krsna. Krsna does not become God; He's God always. Others, they try to become God by mystic power
- The queens of Dvaraka were so fortunate that they got Lord Sri Krsna as their husband and personal companion, although He is not approachable by exalted demigods like Brahma.
- The SPG says in Bhagavad-gita (9.4): "By Me, in My (Krsna's) unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them." This explains the philosophy of simultaneous oneness & difference, known as acintya-bhedabheda
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is certainly not known to everyone, but He is very powerful and influential
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is thus described in Bhagavad-gita: "By Me (Krsna), in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them." - BG 9.4
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, Krsna, is extremely difficult to understand for unintelligent men who accept Him as impersonal or void, which He is not. The Lord is therefore understood and sung about by pure devotees
- The word advayam, "without a second," which is used in this verse (in SB 3.27.11), indicates that although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is represented in everything, including the atoms, He is not divided. His presence in everything is explained
- There is a warning in Srimad-Bhagavatam that Krsna is not very easily worshiped, for He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the chief among the visnu-tattvas. To worship Krsna or have association with Him is not very easy
- There is good demand all over the world. "Krsna is not person; Krsna is consciousness." Krsna personally speaking, and "He is consciousness."
- They (Krsna's expansions) are not conducted by the material energy; therefore they are not temporary. Anything conducted by the material energy is temporary, but everything executed by the spiritual energy is eternal
- This all-pervasiveness of Krsna is explained in the BG, in both the Ninth and Seventh chapters. In the Ninth Chapter Krsna is described as all-pervasive in His impersonal feature; everything rests in Him, but He is not personally present everywhere
- This chapter (of Bhagavad-gita) reveals Krsna as the cause of all causes. He is even the cause of the Maha-visnu, from whom the material universes emanate. Krsna is not an incarnation; He is the source of all incarnations
- This false argument is answered by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita: although everything is a transformation of the energy of Krsna, He is not present everywhere. He is simultaneously present and not present
- This human life should be trained that at the time of death you can remember Krsna, "Krsna, now You can judge what I have done for You, & what You have done for me." If you have worked whole life for Krsna, Krsna is not ungrateful. He'll give you
- This is the idea. Krsna is not sectarian. Krsna is not Hindu; Krsna is not Indian; Krsna is not African. Krsna is nothing of this material world. He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, transcendental
- This Krsna consciousness movement is educating people in this way, that Krsna is the enjoyer. You have seen Krsna's picture. He is always enjoying. He is not working. That is Krsna. God
- This verse (SB 7.1.28-29) uses the word maya-manuje. When Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appears in His original spiritual potency (sambhavamy atma-mayaya (BG 4.6)), He is not forced to accept a form made by material nature
- Those who are saintly persons, they always see Krsna within his heart. Everyone can see if he tries. Why you and me? Anyone can see. Krsna is open to everyone. But He is not open to the rascals. That is Krsna's distinguish
- Those who are simply learned are panditas but not yet devotees of the Lord, or Vaisnavas. Lord Krsna is not especially pleased with them
- To condemn the theories of the Mayavadis, the Lord (Krsna) clearly says in Bhagavad-gita, mat-sthani sarva-bhutani na caham tesv avasthitah: (BG 9.4) "All beings are in Me, but I am not in them"
- To understand Krsna is not so easy thing
- Vasudeva said, "You (Krsna and Balarama) are beyond the perception of our senses. You are the Supreme Soul, unborn and unchanging. You are not affected by the six kinds of transformations which occur in the material body"
- Visnu is beyond the range of the material manifestation, and He is not within the control of the material energy
- Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura says by pleasing guru, you can please Krsna. Even Krsna is not pleased, if the guru is pleased, Krsna has to be pleased. Because he's representative
- We are worshiping Govindam, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the original person. So this sound, govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami, is reaching Him. He is hearing. You cannot say that He is not hearing. Can you say? No
- We can see through history also Bhagavan Sri Krsna and through sastra also. Sastra-caksusa. Just like at the present moment, Krsna is not physically present, but we understand through sastra what is Krsna
- We should know it well that Krishna is no poor man, and He can give us any amount at any time. Simply He is waiting to see that we will use it (money) according to His desire
- We should never think that "Krsna is not seeing. If I commit some offense, or..., Krsna is in Vaikuntha. Here I can do whatever I like." (laughter) Don't do that. That is a great offense
- What is Krsna? Krsna is life, supreme life. Krsna is not dead. We are getting Krsna's description. He is not a dead body
- What Krsna says and does is not limited by time and space
- When Krsna descends in this material world, His consciousness is not materially affected. Had His consciousness been materially affected, He was unfit to speak about the transcendental subject matter in the Bhagavad-gita
- When Krsna says, man-mana bhava mad-bhaktah (BG 18.65) - "Always think of Me, become My devotee, and surrender unto Me" - the so-called scholars comment that it is not to Krsna that we have to surrender. That is envy
- When we speak of Krsna, Krsna is not alone. Krsna means His name, His qualities, His fame, His friends, His paraphernalia, His entourage - all of these are included
- Whenever we speak of Krsna, we refer to His devotees also, for He is not alone. He is never nirvisesa or sunya, without variety, or zero. Krsna is full of variety, and as soon as Krsna is present, there cannot be any question of void
- You are seeing Krsna. The Deity of Krsna and Krsna is not different. But even personally we can see. Simply we have to continue the enthusiasm. Enthusiasm means to take things very seriously, utsahad dhairyat, and patiently
- You have to give me definition of God. What is God? If you know God, then you can say that "Krsna is not God." Otherwise, how you can say He is not God? I give you a piece of gold: If you say, "It is not gold," then you show me what is gold