"this institution"|"our institution"|"my institution"|"ISKCON institution"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Organization - ISKCON (41 P)
Pages in category "ISKCON Institution"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- After all, this is an international institution, but the majority of the members of the trustees will be Indian
- As Krsna sees the sincerity of our hearts, He supplies the facilities. Just like I came to your country with only 40 rupees, and now we have got this huge institution
- As there is now great difficulty for getting money from India therefore I am requesting you to allow me the place for use of the International Institution For God consciousness at least for some time
- At least in India there must be an institution that is strictly following the principles of Bhagavad-gita. This is my institution. We don't want anything more, other help. We simply request them that "Give some of our men permanent residentship"
- Bhakti is not achieved by studying. Bhakti stage is achieved by practice. That is the special significance of our institution, that we are engaging our men in practicing. Therefore they are getting knowledge - not by reading
- By distributing of our books and literatures through this program of life membership, our institution can become greater and greater all over the world
- I am getting older day by day, so if I can see in my lifetime that all of you have opened at least 108 branches of ISKCON institution that will be a great pleasure for me
- I am on the deathbed. I may go away at any moment. Now it is up to you to give protection to the sanctity of our institution
- I am serious about this building & if you desire you can give me some land on lease terms. Of course there is ample land in Vrindaban to start this institution, but my aim is to start it in the land of Sri Sri Radha Damodara Temple
- I do not wish to see that somehow or other we have built up a nice institution, on account of lack of management it may be hampered. That is my only anxiety
- I know you are working hard and sincerely. I have no business to criticize you but as head of the institution or your spiritual master, it is my duty to find out your faults
- I was a resident in Vrndavana, but at the age of 70 I tried to preach Krsna consciousness a little bit and now this Institution has come out
- I was maintaining the establishment simply depending on Krishna and then Krishna sent me everything - men and money. Similarly, if a sincere soul goes out and opens a center in any part of the world Krishna will help him in all respects
- I wish to start a Gurukula Institution in Vrindaban for educating small children attached to my temple
- If there was no Krsna's grace, how this institution would have come into existence? It was not possible, such a big institution, all by one man's endeavor, starting with forty rupees. Simply Krsna's grace. So don't spoil that
- If we stick to our principle, certainly very soon we shall be recognized as a bona fide institution; and who can give better information than us in the matter of Spiritual understanding?
- If we take it that "Here is an institution where we can have free hotel, free living and free sense gratification," then the whole institution will be spoiled. Be careful. All the GBC's, they should be careful that this mentality may not increase
- If you all, ladies and gentlemen present here, take advantage of hearing about God from this institution, you will also become God conscious
- If you bring from here and there some men and fill up, that is not good thing. This is a training institution, to become devotee
- If you work hard, Laksmi will come. Our institution is working so hard, all our devotees; therefore we have no scarcity. We are not babajis, taking a mala & smoking bidi. "I do not go beyond Vrndavana." Rascal, loitering & associating with so many women
- In every publication house all printing matters are edited at least three times. So we should be very much careful about grammatical and printing mistakes. That will mar the prestige of the press and the institution
- In our institution, International Society for Krishna Consciousness, although I am the head, still, I have got so many assistants, the GBC members
- In our ISKCON there are so many false things: "Prabhupada said this, Prabhupada said that.''
- In this institution if there is a bad disciple he can burn the whole institution into ashes
- In this institution, I am guru, and if everyone becomes guru, then who will carry out the order of guru? There must be disciple also, who will carry out the order of guru. So it is not required
- Institution for God consciousness
- It is not an institution to make some profit. It is just to render service to the whole humanity so that they may understand the scientific knowledge of God and be benefited in this human form of life. That is our program
- Just like I am head of this institution, but I am not dealing as proprietor. I am dealing as manager, head. Is it not? And all my assistants, they are also working in that capacity. If I would have been proprietor, then they would not have been interested
- Just like I have established this institution. I know how it was established perfectly, and how it is going on. And somebody may not know how it was established in New York with so great difficulty. But because I am the origin founder, I know
- Keep this institution pure, not that we have to make it impure. We don't want to introduce impure. That should be a principle
- Krsna asked me. I thought that I must go, Guru Maharaja wanted it, Caitanya Mahaprabhu... Let me try. So if I had not gone then this institution would not have developed. So this is practical
- Krsna has sent you to look after this Institution. And they are giving very good report that "Bhaktivedanta is..., is very big organization," and we have got land. Kindly try to improve it
- Krsna is everything. Suppose I if I say, "I am everything in this, my institution," does it mean I have lost my personality?
- Make a very perfect institution
- Make it an ideal institution
- Many men may not come to us; that does not mean this institution is useless. It has its importance for the serious men, not for the asses
- My desire is that some of our experienced members who have proved their sincerity of service may form the GBC Board so that the management of the whole institution may go on smoothly, and I may be relieved of affairs of management
- My request is that the inhabitants of Bombay, especially those who are our members, they will kindly take active part, how to make this institution very successful in Bombay
- Neglecting the principles means neglecting Krishna's order. So you are one of the chief men of this Institution, kindly maintain your behavior to the standard so that others will follow and the whole thing may go on nicely
- Now that our ISKCON is growing into a huge, worldwide organization, it has come to my attention that sometimes centers are printing my literature, taking collection and spending all outside the jurisdiction of the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
- Now, find some future main source of income for our institution, and main source is publications. So if we can organize a good sales organization, that is our main hope
- Several other religious organizations such as ours have received tax-exemption status. I trust that you will kindly provide our institution, being a purely religious and non-profit charitable organization, with the same facility of tax-exemption
- So far as your being replaced as President of Boston temple, I have no objection. For better management of the whole institution, the governing body commission is responsible
- Sometimes I also think that let me go back to Vrndavana, in that peaceful situation, to live without any responsibilities; still, in this old age, I take the responsibility of managing our quite big Institution
- Soon we shall be instituting Bhakti-sastri examinations and all brahmanas will have to pass. So utilize whatever time you find to make a thorough study of my books. Then all your questions will be answered
- That is our main program, this traveling and preaching just as I am doing. Now you have to keep the institution in living condition in the near future
- The institution depends on the GBC
- The main purposes of this institution are as follows amongst others: 1) To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all peoples in the techniques of spiritual life
- The Society is registered in each and every country as a religious and cultural institution under specific statutes
- The students in this institution engage in the cultivation of Krsna consciousness from five in the morning to ten at night
- The temple is an ideal institution, and people should come to learn, because if they can make every house like our temples, then their lives will surely be successful
- These men are not so important than our institution, so we shall not give them unnecessary publicity by criticizing. We shall consider it later after reading more carefully
- This institute, Krsna consciousness movement has spread because the students who have joined us, they have given aural reception, by hearing
- This institution can be affiliated with some nearby university
- This institution, ISKCON will give to the world so many valuable jewels. There is no comparison
- This is an institution to elevate people gradually
- This is the biggest institution of spiritual activities so everyone of us should be spiritually strong. Otherwise, superficially if we want to manage, it will not be possible
- Those who are managers of this institution, they must always know that we cannot make this institution or this center as a brothel. There must be such management and or such arrangement that we must have always good association for advancement
- Those who will manage this institution, they must be first-class gosvamis. This is my proposition. Not grhamedhi
- Too much official control is not good in spiritual life. The centers should remain spiritually fit and independent. Some control must be there as is now. Too much control means so many vouchers. Gradually it will become a mundane institution
- We are pushing on this Krsna consciousness movement, and some of the students are falling back. That is not the defect of the institution. That is some other power
- We are trying to manage a great institution
- We have got in our institution specified duties for each and every member, and they are doing, and if they take it seriously, every one of them, that it is the order and duty. "My Guru Maharaja has specified this duty upon me. So it is my duty"
- We have got now a position. People like us. So we should not spoil by personal sense gratification. That is my request. If we can maintain this institution rigidly according to the order, then many people will be benefited
- We have worked very hard and established a great institution, but if we think for our personal benefit then it will become ruined. This is my only concern
- Wherever you kept, keep, I shall remain. The institution depends on the GBC
- Why salary? Krsna's servant. We are eternal servant. That is the beauty of our institution. We have no hired men (in New Mayapura). Unless one is sincere, why he'll work?
- Yes, it certainly requires many leaders to manage the many affairs of a large scale institution, so you must train up whatever men you have got and try to manage this way
- You accept me as the chief of this institution. There must be one chief. Otherwise there will be no management
- You are the first sannyasi of my institution so I expect greater things from you than the others