Category:Humble toward Caitanya
Pages in category "Humble toward Caitanya"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- After begging the permission of all the Vaisnavas present, the two brothers, at the time of their departure, humbly submitted something at the lotus feet of the Lord
- After receiving the Lord's causeless mercy, the two brothers folded their hands and in great humility offered the following prayers unto the Lord
- All the Mayavadi sannyasis were very humble and submissive after hearing Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's explanation of the Vedanta-sutra, and they begged to be pardoned for the offenses they had committed by criticizing the Lord
- I am infected by the germs of material activity and am suffering from the boils of envy. Therefore, falling in an ocean of humility, I take shelter of the great physician Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In great haste Paramananda Puri Gosani went before Him and with great humility persuaded Him to sit down in His room
- In great humility, both brothers took bunches of straw between their teeth and, each binding a cloth around his neck, fell down like rods before the Lord
- In this way, by submitting various humble requests, Advaita Acarya made Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda eat. Thus Caitanya Mahaprabhu fulfilled all the desires of Advaita Acarya
- Maharaja Prataparudra was so humble that with folded hands he first took permission from all the devotees. Then, with great courage, he fell down and touched the lotus feet of the Lord
- Murari Gupta, the twenty-first branch of the tree of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, was a storehouse of love of Godhead. His great humility and meekness melted the heart of Lord Caitanya
- My dear Sakara Mallika, from this day your names will be changed to Srila Rupa and Srila Sanatana. Now please abandon your humility, for My heart is breaking to see you so humble
- Ramananda Raya humbly submitted himself as a puppet before Lord Caitanya, the puppet master. He only wanted to dance according to the will of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Ramananda Raya humbly submitted himself as a puppet before Lord Caitanya, the puppet master. He only wanted to dance according to the will of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He compared his tongue to a stringed instrument
- Sanatana Gosvami then humbly accepted his position as lower than a piece of straw, and symbolically holding some straw in his mouth, he fell down, clasped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and submitted the following petition
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "I accept this Murari Gupta as My life and soul. When I hear of his humility, it perturbs My very life"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had been very satisfied to see the King (Prataparudra) accept the menial task of sweeping the street, and for this humility the King received the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Ramananda Raya is a mine of great humility. Therefore he has attributed his own words to another's intelligence"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased with this humble statement. After embracing the Bhattacarya, He said, "Now go see Lord Jagannatha in the temple"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu willingly requested food from the brahmana, and the brahmana, feeling natural humility, began to speak as follows
- The Bhattacarya then placed a flower garland over Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and smeared His body with sandalwood pulp. After offering obeisances, the Bhattacarya submitted the following humble statement
- The brahmana submitted his invitation with great humility, and he touched the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The brahmanas from different places, such as Kanyakubja and South India, who were all strict followers of the Vedic religion, offered invitations to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with great humility
- The humility of these two brothers could even melt stone. Because I was very pleased with their behavior, I told them, 'Although you are both very much exalted, you consider yourselves inferior, and because of this, Krsna will very soon deliver you'
- The Lord replied to Haridasa Thakura, "Please check your humility. Just the sight of your humility very much agitates My mind"
- The Lord said, "My dear Murari, please restrain your unnecessary humility. My mind is disturbed to see your meekness"
- The next day, Paramananda Puri and other devotees approached Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with great humility and submission
- The two brothers got up, and again taking straw between their teeth, they humbly offered their prayers with folded hands
- The two brothers, Sakara Mallika & Dabira Khasa, very humbly submitted that due to their abominable activities they were now bound by the neck & hands & had been thrown into a ditch filled with abominable, stoollike objects of material sense enjoyment
- Thereafter, Sanatana Gosvami clasped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and humbly submitted the following petition
- Thereafter, with great submission and humility, Vallabha Bhatta invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to dine at his home
- Thinking in this way, Vallabha Bhatta approached Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the next morning, and in great humility, offering many prayers, he sought shelter and surrendered at the lotus feet of the Lord
- Thus Murari Gupta, catching two bunches of straw in his teeth, went before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with humility and meekness
- When mother Saci was thus overwhelmed in maternal love for Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, she became transformed with happiness, fear and humility, as well as bodily symptoms
- With great respect, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu seated Vallabha Bhatta near Him. Then Vallabha Bhatta very humbly began to speak
- With great submission and humility, Vallabha Bhatta invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to dine at his home