"high and rich family" |"high aristocratic family" |"high brahmana family" |"high caste family" |"high class family" |"high family" |"high or low family" |"high royal family" |"high-caste family" |"high-class brahmana family" |"high-class family" |"high-grade brahmana family" |"high-grade family" |"higher caste family" |"higher class family" |"higher family"
Pages in category "High Family"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Because Devayani liked Yayati, who was a ksatriya, she requested him to accept her as his bona fide wife. Although this would be pratiloma-vivaha, a marriage between the daughter of a high family and the son of a lower family
- By good work we get good heritage, birth in a very good place, in a high family, in rich family, aristocratic family
- If a person falls from the path of bhakti-yoga, God realization, due to attachment to fruitive activity, philosophical speculation or mystic yoga, he is given a chance to take birth in a high and rich family
- It is clearly understood that a devotee does not need to be born in a very high family, to be rich, to be aristocratic or to be very beautiful. None of these qualifications will engage one in devotional service
- Sisupala continued: "Krsna does not belong to a high family. He is so independent that no one knows His principles of religious life. Indeed, it appears that He is outside the jurisdiction of all religious principles"
- Svayambhuva Manu requested Kardama Muni to accept his daughter, since Kardama had not taken the vow of naisthika-brahmacarya. He was willing to marry, and the suitable daughter of a high royal family was presented
- The so-called members of the brahmana and other high-order families are no longer highly cultured because of the bad influence of the present age
- They (brahmanas and other high-order families of the present age) are called the dvija-bandhus, or the friends and family members of the twice-born. But these dvija-bandhus are classified amongst the sudras and the women
- This semen is injected into the female body, and thus the living entity takes birth. Those who return to earth in this way take birth especially in higher families like those of brahmanas
- Thus Lord Caitanya clearly showed that a sincere student never cares whether his spiritual master is born in a high brahmana family or ksatriya family, or whether he is a high-grade sannyasi, a brahmacari or whatever
- To take birth in a nice place or a high family does not mean that one avoids undergoing the material tribulations, the pangs of birth, death, old age and disease