This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Going to Caitanya (17 P)
Pages in category "Gone"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 200 total.
- A common man who considers the body the self is certainly comparable to an animal (yasyatma-buddhih kunape tri-dhatuke. .. sa eva go-kharah (SB 10.84.13)). But even a common man can understand that after death a person is gone
- A living man means spirit and matter combined. And a dead man means the matter is there; spirit is gone. So you can distinguish what is spirit and what is matter. So similarly, there is, as this is material world, there is another spiritual world
- A man is becoming a great leader, a great scientist, a great philosopher, how? So long the spiritual spark is there. As soon as the spiritual spark is gone, the same very body is no longer a great leader, a great scientist, or great philosopher
- A woman whose husband has left home and gone to a foreign land is called prosita-bhartrka
- Actually my teeth have gone all bad. It is useless. But on account of this toothpaste it is still working
- Actually the living entity does not move. The living entity does not take birth or accept death, but because of the transient subtle and gross bodies, the living entity appears to move from one place to another or be dead and gone forever
- After death, when the breath within the nostrils has stopped, one can understand that the person within the body, who was hearing and replying, has now gone
- After it has gone to the stomach, all the parts of the body equally enjoy the benefit of the meal. So, similarly, everyone's duty is to satisfy the Supreme Lord, and then automatically everyone will become satisfied
- After the seven palm trees had departed for Vaikuntha, everyone was astonished to see that they were gone. The people then began to say, "This sannyasi called Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu must be an incarnation of Lord Ramacandra"
- All the cowherd men who had gone to Mathura to pay tax returned home and were struck with wonder at seeing the gigantic dead body of Putana
- Although he (devotee of God) may appear to have gone to hell or heaven, he does not live in either place; rather, he always lives in Vaikuntha - sa gunan samatityaitan brahma-bhuyaya kalpate - BG 14.26
- Although the body is still there, a dead man's relatives lament that the person has gone away, for a common man sees the body but cannot see the soul
- Although they (the Yamadutas) had gone to arrest Ajamila, following Yamaraja's order, they found themselves unsuccessful because of the order of some higher authority. Therefore they were unsure of whether there were many authorities or only one
- An analogy can be given with the sun globe and the sunshine: to remain in the sunshine does not mean one has gone to the sun globe. The temperature of the sun globe is different from the temperature of the sunshine
- And where have those four liberated and very beautiful persons gone who released me from arrest and saved me from being dragged down to the hellish regions?
- Another message was once sent to Krsna informing Him that after He had killed Kamsa, one of Kamsa's demon friends had gone insane
- Arjuna said, My dear Krsna, O infallible one, my illusion is now gone. I have regained my memory by Your mercy, and I am now firm and free from doubt and am prepared to act according to Your instructions. BG 18.73 - 1972
- As cities are constructed in the modern age with great engineering and architectural craftsmanship, so in days gone by there were neighborhoods called rsi-kulas, where great saintly persons resided
- As for Lord Visnu, He is in seclusion in the core of the hearts of the yogis. As for Lord Siva, he has gone to the forest. Therefore you (Kamsa) have nothing to fear - SB 10.4.36
- As in the darkness of night every moment appears to be a long duration of time, so while You were gone every moment appeared to us like millions of years. Your separation is completely unbearable to us
- As soon as my money is gone out of my hand, I have no control
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.6), yad gatva na nivartante tad dhama paramam mama: there is a region from which, having gone, one does not return to the material world. This region has been repeatedly described
- As we are not this body, past life means there was another body; we have forgotten it. Just like at night we dream, "I have gone to some foreign place and talking with some foreigners and so on, so on"
- At that moment (when Krsna was eating at Pandava's place) all of the sages accompanying Durvasa were taking bath in the river, and when Krsna felt satisfaction from eating Draupadi's offering, they also felt satisfaction, and their hunger was gone
- At the beginning of Srimad-Bhagavatam the sages of Naimisaranya asked, My dear Sir, kindly tell us whether the principles of religion have gone with the Lord, after His departure for His own abode. How can we find such principles after His departure
- At the time of death both patient and physician still think of prolonging life, although all the constituents of the body are practically dead and gone
- Balarama said to Krsna, You Yourself are playing as the calves & cows & boys. What is the mystery of this situation? Where have those other calves & cows & boys gone? And why are You expanding Yourself as the cows, calves & boys? Will You kindly tell Me
- Balarama said, "Krsna Yourself are playing as the calves and boys. What is the mystery of this situation? Where have those other calves and boys gone? And why are You expanding Yourself as the calves and boys? Will You kindly tell Me what is the cause?"
- "Because I am (Krsna) going into the womb of Devaki," the Lord told Yogamaya, "the Sesa incarnation has already gone there and made suitable arrangements so that I may live there. Now He should enter the womb of Rohini, His eternal mother"
- Because they have taken the wrong side. Because Bhismadeva, in spite of his becoming so learned, still, he has gone to the side of the Duryodhana, and simply for matter of getting some money, maintenance
- Brahmana is the quality. That quality is gone. With the departure of the soul, that quality is gone. Now this body is simply a lump of matter, so there is no shame when the body is burnt into ashes
- Brahmananda has gone to Japan to complete the KRSNA book. Everything is going alright. A few copies will be ready by the Rathayatra, and I have advised him to send you 25 copies to begin the sales from Rathayatra auspicious date
- Brahmanas are supposed to be the head of the social body; if the head is clear and has not gone mad, then everything is in proper position
- By saying that Vasudeva's daughter, his youngest child, had gone to the heavenly planets, Nanda Maharaja indicated that he did not know that this daughter was born of Yasoda and that Vasudeva had exchanged her with Krsna
- Dead man means the matter is there; spirit is gone. So you can distinguish what is spirit and what is matter. So similarly, there is, as this is material world, there is another spiritual world
- Described in the Garuda Purana: "Even though one may have gone to the other side of all the Vedas, and even though one is well versed in all the revealed scriptures, if one is not a devotee of the Supreme Lord, he must be considered the lowest of mankind"
- Dhari' macha na chonya pani, that we should fish, but don't touch the water. If on the plea of fishing, you become fall down in the water and you are gone, washed away, then what is this?
- Empire State Building. It is 102 stories. One who has gone up to the topmost story, It is to be understood that he has passed over the fiftieth story or fortieth story or all the stories. So one who has become Krsna conscious, he knows everything
- Even though he (Bharata) was engaged in worshiping the Deity, his mind was restless due to his inordinate affection. While trying to meditate, he would simply think of the deer, wondering where it had gone
- Father and son. They are intimately related. It may be the son has gone out of home for many years, but as soon as he meets his father, again the same love between father and son revives
- Formerly, Surasena, the chief of the Yadu dynasty, had gone to live in the city of Mathura. There he enjoyed the places known as Mathura and Surasena - SB 10.1.27
- Harikesa has gone there to Poland to preach as you are doing, so take him with you. I have given him $1,000.00 for immediate expenditure
- Having gone through all the miserable, hellish conditions and having passed in a regular order through the lowest forms of animal life prior to human birth, and having thus been purged of his sins, one is reborn again as a human being on this earth
- He slapped the fisherman three times and said, "Now the ghost has gone away. Do not be afraid." By saying this, he pacified the fisherman
- Her father is impressed with our society's work and her mother especially liked all the members of our society who have gone in London
- I am sorry that I was not able to see how you have nicely made the sandesh because upon arrival it was found to have gone bad. So I do not think it will be practical to continue sending foodstuffs through the mail
- I am very much pleased to hear that your German BTG distribution has gone up to 50,000 last issue, and I very much approve of your ideas for improving it more and more
- I am very very proud of you both as you have given up everything and gone to a far away part of the world just on my order to carry out the will of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- I had advised Brahmananda not to go to Pakistan after the civil war began there but I am afraid that he was very daring and might have gone against my instruction; so I am very, very much anxious to know about Brahmananda
- I had heard that you have since gone to Buenos Aires, so please let me know what is your program
- I have gone through variety stages of life. So I have got full experience of this material world. I don't want it. That determination is there
- I have gone through your translation, but it is not acceptable. We have already settled with a Vrindaban gentleman. I am returning herewith your manuscript. Thanking you
- I have understood that you are our top first class book distributer, and you can rest assured that this has not gone unnoticed by Krsna. Krsna appreciates very much when His devotee works very hard to serve Him
- I saw in front of St. James Park, Lord Clive's statue. Very, very nice buildings, but it is now difficult for them to repair. That opulence has gone. They have lost their empire. No more income, sufficient income. This is the nature of material world
- I think that all my sisters must have gone to this great sacrificial ceremony with their husbands just to see their relatives
- I understand from the letter of Asita das that he has gone to your place in Jagannatha Puri. He has asked permission from me for taking initiation from you. I have given him my permission and you can initiate him if you like
- I understand that all the others from Scotland have gone to Bhaktivedanta Manor, so why do you not go there also and get recommended by the temple President for Brahminical initiation
- I understand that Damodara has gone to N.Y. with manuscript of Teachings of Lord Caitanya. I thank you for your sincere service. I pray Krishna for your more & more improvement in Krishna Consciousness
- I'm very much indebted to you that you have gone so far away from your own comfortable country for the service of Caitanya Mahaprabhu and this service will be appreciated by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If a mother leaves her child in his cradle and goes away to attend to some family duties, the child immediately understands that his mother has gone away, and therefore he cries. But as soon as the mother returns and cares for the child, the child laughs
- If he (the bhakti-yogi) is completely free from all desires for material enjoyment, he should then reach the cerebral hole and give up his material connections, having gone to the Supreme
- If I think "I am Muhammadan," "I am Christian," then you are gone. But if we purify the senses that "I am spirit soul. The Supreme Spirit Soul is Krsna
- If our so-called scientists are going to the moon, why should they come back here? We must conclude without a doubt that they have never gone to the moon - because one who goes to the moon receives a life with a duration of ten thousand years to enjoy
- If there is such a place, from which, having gone, one does not return to the miserable material condition of life, what is the use of jumping like monkeys in the temporary material world & not seeing or understanding that place? What will be the profit?
- In days gone by there were many sages in Dandakaranya. Dandakaranya is the name of the forest where Lord Ramacandra lived after being banished by His father for fourteen years
- In Prayaga I heard that he had already gone to Vrndavana. Rupa Gosvami next informed the Lord about the death of Anupama
- Indeed, Vaninatha has already gone to the residence of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and has taken a huge quantity of maha-prasadam. Please let me know the reason for this
- It is a different science (weapon produced by chanting hymns), and in the days gone by such science was cultivated in the land of Bharata-varsa
- It is good credit for you that since you have gone there the San Francisco branch is going to purchase one house. You nicely arrange for that
- It is good that you have gone to Amsterdam temple to help with the deity program there. It must be done very nicely
- It is not that My Guru Maharaja is dead and gone. That is not spiritual understanding
- It is situated above the planets of the seven rsis, and having gone there you will never have to come back again to this material world
- It is understood from the speech of Maha-Visnu that He was very eager to see Krsna. It may be said, however, that since Maha-Visnu took away the brahmana's sons, He must certainly have gone to Dvaraka to do so. Therefore, why did He not see Krsna there?
- It is very encouraging. I've received one telegram from Hamsaduta. It is understood he has personally gone to Jaipur to take the Deities, and he will personally take them to Bombay, so there is no anxiety for the Deities
- It is very good that you have gone to Hawaii. It is a very good preaching field and our house there is one of the nicest in ISKCON. It simply requires very enthusiastic preaching and side by side very careful management
- Karandhara and Sudama goswami are prepared to help you in every way. Your husband has gone away so what can be done. But you should return to our Temple and again take up devotional service as I have designed and directed at our Centers
- King Puranjana very much regretted having left his Queen and having gone to the forest to execute sinful activities
- Krsna asked me. I thought that I must go, Guru Maharaja wanted it, Caitanya Mahaprabhu... Let me try. So if I had not gone then this institution would not have developed. So this is practical
- Krsna is described here: uttama-sloka. Krsna is never described by ordinary verses. Uttama-sloka. Uttama-sloka means... Uttama means also liberated. Ut. Ut means transcendental, one who has crossed, ud gata. Ut. Ut means one who has gone to the other side
- Krsna said, "The inundation has gone down, along with the swelling waters of the river"
- Krsna saw that all the cowherd boys, who did not know anyone but Him as their Lord, had now gone out of His hand and were helpless, having entered like straws into the fire of the abdomen of Aghasura, who was death personified - SB 10.12.27
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto that direction where the Supreme Personality of Godhead is situated, where those purified souls in the renounced order of life, the great saintly persons, go, and from which, having gone, they never return
- Lord Krsna said, "I believe that after you finished your education at the house of our teacher and after you sufficiently remunerated him, you must have gone back to your home and accepted a suitable wife"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Gaurahari, came here personally to deliver you. Now rest assured that all the impediments meant for your bondage are gone
- Maharaja Pariksit could have gone to the muni to beg his pardon, but the news of imminent death was conveyed to the King with so much regret by the muni that the King did not want to shame the muni further by his presence there
- Maharaja Yudhisthira said: O godly personality (Narada), I do not know where my two uncles have gone. Nor can I find my ascetic aunt who is grief-stricken by the loss of all her sons
- Many fanatic spiritual movements have come and gone, but without the flawless philosophy of Krishna, they cannot stand
- Many have gone to the west an abroad, but no one has done what Srila Prabhupad has done. He has completely brought the Vedic culture to the West
- Men who have gone to Vrndavana but who still hanker for sex should immediately leave Vrndavana and stop their grievous offenses at the lotus feet of the Lord
- Money is the criterion, not family. Formerly, there was family, respectable family, aristocratic family, brahmana family, ksatriya family. All these things are gone now. If you accumulate some money some way or other, then you are respectable
- My dear Lord, I do not possess even a trace of love for Your lotus feet. If I did, how could I have gone to another country? I am therefore a most sinful man
- My dear Lord, You have cured the blindness of my false pride by smearing my eyes with the ointment of Your mercy. You have bestowed so much mercy upon me that my ignorance is now gone
- My elder brother, Visvarupa, has taken sannyasa and gone to South India. Now I must go search for Him
- My Guru Maharaja said that "You go to the western country." If he had said that "You go to the jungle," I would have gone
- My health has gone too bad now so within few days I am going to Kashmir to change the climate
- Nanda continued, "We are also very happy that Kamsa, the most sinful demon, has been killed. He was always envious of the family of the Yadus, his relatives. Now, because of his sinful activities, he is dead and gone, along with all his brothers"
- Nanda Maharaja consoled his younger brother Vasudeva by saying that destiny is ultimately responsible for everything. Vasudeva should not be unhappy that his last child, the daughter, had gone to the heavenly planets
- Nanda Maharaja told his wife, "My dear Yasoda, although your son, Krsna, is as delicate and soft as the mallika flower, He has gone to kill the Kesi demon, who is as strong as a mountain. Therefore I have become a little disturbed"
- Napoleon constructed strong-built arches, but where he has gone, nobody knows
- No one but the Supreme Lord (Krsna) can become well versed in all the branches of Vedic wisdom simply by hearing once from his teacher. Nor can anyone bring a dead body back to life after the soul has already gone to the region of Yamaraja
- Now that I have seen You, my tongue is chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra. The false prestige I felt from being a learned scholar is now gone
- Now that your fear has gone and your mind is peaceful, please show me where He is
- Now, by the grace of Krsna, yourself and Upendra, the descendants of your adventurous forefathers, have gone there with a great mission, and try to execute it to your best capacity
- O King (Yudhisthira), your uncle Dhrtarastra, his brother Vidura and his wife Gandhari have gone to the southern side of the Himalaya Mountains, where there are shelters of the great sages
- Once surrendered to Krishna, karmic reaction is immediately gone, but if he acts again independently, then he is again in the clutches of maya
- One blow, Rukmi fell down immediately and was dead and gone. Thus Rukmi was killed by Balarama on that auspicious occasion of Aniruddha's marriage. These things are not very uncommon in ksatriya society
- One must seek that place from which, having once gone, one never returns, and there surrender to that Supreme Personality of Godhead from whom everything has begun and in whom everything is abiding since time immemorial. BG 15.3-4 - 1972
- One who has gone through the sunshine in jet planes or in space ships has not necessarily gone to the sun globe
- Our festival has gone very nicely here in Mayapur. About 400 American and European devotees have come for the celebrations this year
- Our festival has gone very nicely here in Mayapur. About 400 American and European devotees have come for the celebrations this year. We will all be going to Vrndavana for the opening of our Krishna-Balarama temple there on April 20th, 1975
- Raghunatha dasa Gosvami was offering obeisances flat hundred times and taking bath three times. Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, those who have gone to Radha-Kunda, you have seen, the extreme tapasya. He was very rich man's son
- Raghunatha dasa's father said, Now all the devotees from Bengal have gone to Jagannatha Puri to see Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Running means just like the river is running in great tide, flowing, but the destination is the sea. When the river comes to the sea, then its destination gone. So similarly, we must know what is the destination. The destination is Visnu, God
- Sanatana Gosvami replied, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead has saved me from the sinful life of material existence. By His desire, my last piece of material attraction is now gone"
- Sanatana replied, "There is no danger. The Nawab has gone to the south. If he returns, tell him that Sanatana went to pass stool near the bank of the Ganges and that as soon as he saw the Ganges, he jumped in"
- Sati said to Lord Siva: I think that all my sisters must have gone to this great sacrificial ceremony (of Daksa) with their husbands just to see their relatives
- She had gone to bring water from the Ganges, but when she saw Citraratha, the King of the Gandharvas, sporting with the celestial girls, she was somewhat inclined toward him and failed to remember that the time for the fire sacrifice was passing
- She should not have gone like that. If she did not like, she should have frankly told me. This is not good
- Since then, the holy name of Krsna has been tightly fixed upon my tongue. Indeed, since I have been chanting the holy name of Krsna, the holy name of Lord Ramacandra has gone far away
- Since you have gone to San Francisco, the center is improving daily, beginning from Rathayatra Festival, and you are also selling BTGs nicely. This means Krishna is giving you the opportunity to serve Him
- So long we are living, our name, our fame, our form, our activities, are glorious, very good. And as soon as the life is gone, nobody cares. It is a lump of matter. That's all
- So many endeavors are going on. But the simple process is, as soon as you surrender, that you are not fallen, "It was illusion. I was dreaming. I am Krsna's," finished. All gone
- Sometimes in a dream we get a particular type of body with which to work in the dream. I may dream that I am flying in the sky or that I have gone into the forest or some unknown place. But as soon as I am awake I forget all these bodies
- Sometimes we are very much proud of seeing and challenge, "Can you show me God?" but we forget to remember that as soon as the light is gone, the power of my seeing is gone
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised Sanatana Gosvami to proceed toward Vrndavana, and He informed him that his two brothers had already gone there
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I met your two brothers, Rupa and Anupama, at Prayaga. They have now gone to Vrndavana"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Please get up. You have chanted the holy name of Krsna; therefore the sinful reactions you have accrued for many millions of lives are now gone. You are now pure"
- Sri Ranga Puri had formerly gone to Navadvipa with Sri Madhavendra Puri, and he therefore remembered the incidents that had taken place there
- Srila Rupa Gosvami, after retiring from his minister's seat in the government, went to Vrndavana and lived beneath a tree, like Maharaja Prthu. Since then, many people have gone to Vrndavana to imitate Rupa Gosvami's behavior
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura specifically hints that since Gajendra was in such a difficult position and was praying for the mercy of the SP of Godhead, the demigods, who could have immediately gone to his rescue, hesitated to go there
- Still, in India, although it is fallen so much, in the interior village you'll find the social divisions are maintained and they live very peacefully. Very peacefully. Those who have gone into the interior village, they have seen
- Such activities (live as devotees and at the same time have illicit sexual connections) would have demoralized the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and as a result, devotees would surely have gone to a hellish life in the name of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sukadeva said: Thereafter, when Sudyumna had thus gone to the forest to accept the order of vanaprastha, Vaivasvata Manu (Sraddhadeva), being desirous of getting more sons, performed severe austerities on the bank of the Yamuna for one hundred years
- Taking My words as defamation, Lord Krsna has left Me. I know that He is gone, but kindly hear My prayers in praise: 'You are the satisfaction of My eyes. You are My wealth and My life. Alas, please give Me your audience once again'
- Tanava, thinness, is described as follows: Consider the condition of the gopis! Srimati Radharani especially is in a very painful condition because of separation from You (Krsna). She has grown skinny, and Her bodily luster is almost gone
- The beautiful Red Fort and the Taj Mahal were built by Shah Jahan, who left the place long ago, and many others have also come and gone in the same place, like seasonal flowers
- The common man concludes that actually the spirit soul was different from the body and has now gone away
- The devotees all replied, "One night at the end of a full year, Junior Haridasa got up and went away. No one knows where he has gone"
- The great sage Narayana continued, "Their discussion was on the subject matter of understanding the Absolute Truth, Brahman. You were not present at that meeting because you had gone to see My expansion Aniruddha, who lives on the island of Svetadvipa"
- The great sages and saintly persons could beget another person from the body of the dead King Vena, but it was not possible for them to bring King Vena back to life. King Vena was gone, and certainly he had taken another body
- The labor of speculation is ended only by exhaustion. The example is given that there is no benefit in husking the skin of an empty paddy; the rice is already gone
- The Lord confirms in the Bhagavad-gita, "My supreme abode is a transcendental place from which, having gone, one never returns to this material world"
- The purport of this expression by Vasudeva is this: although he had eight sons born in the womb of Devaki, unfortunately they were all gone. He could not even keep his one son Krsna with him
- The queens said, "Hello, cakravaki. Why have you closed your eyes? Are you searching after your husband, who may have gone to foreign countries? Why are you lamenting so pitiably? Alas, it appears that you are very much aggrieved"
- The sadhus who have gone to Himalaya for his personal benefit, that is also good, but those sadhus who are preaching and facing so many difficulties, so many opposing elements, they are better sadhu
- The Savalasvas took to the correct path, which is obtainable by a mode of life meant to achieve devotional service, or the mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Like nights that have gone to the west, they have not returned even until now
- The so-called husbands of the gopis were already enamored with the influence of the external energy of Krsna; so by dint of this very energy they could not understand that their wives had gone to dance with Krsna
- The tension between the father-in-law and son-in-law persisted for a considerable time. Sati, therefore, had not gone to her father's house for a long while
- The time was very short, and naturally Sukadeva Gosvami could have gone directly to the Tenth Canto to make a shortcut of the whole thing, as generally done by the professional reciters
- The voidists say that consciousness is a product of a combination of matter and that as soon as the consciousness is gone, the material combination dissolves, and therefore there is ultimately nothing but voidness
- There are many similar incidents where great yogis and brahmanas, by dint of their yoga practice, have gone from this material world to Vaikunthaloka - but they were not meant to stay there. They came back
- There is another hopelessness, however, which shows attachment for Krsna. When the bull demon attacked the damsels of Braja, they began to cry out, "My dear Krsna - please save us! We are now gone!" This is hopelessness with attachment for Krsna
- There may be a nice, beautiful young girl, everyone is hankering after her, but as soon as the spirit soul is gone, nobody will like to accept it. Immediately it becomes useless
- They (disciples of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura) simply wanted to take credit for having gone to foreign lands and utilize this recognition in India by advertising themselves as repatriated preachers
- They (the gopis) then began to consider, “Despite our parents and guardians, we shall personally stop Krsna from going to Mathura. We have no alternative but to take this direct action. Everyone has gone against us to take away Krsna from our sight
- They are lamenting such, "A great man has passed away." But what is that such great man? He is lying on the floor, on the bed, the same man. So why you are seeing that he has gone? Then who has gone? You have never seen him who has gone
- They have created this working civilization, "Work very hard, very hard." That's all. In this Rome city you can see. There are evidences. These buildings are constructed with hard labor. Now those rascals have gone, and they are maintaining that
- This body is moving very nicely because the living force is there. And as soon as the living force is gone out, this nice body will no longer move. It will decompose
- This is the greatest contribution; our books have given us a respectable position. People have no faith in this church or temple worship. Those days are gone
- This pain feeling will be stopped as soon as the consciousness is taken away from this body. Dead body, where there is no consciousness, the dead body does not feel even he is chopped up by some chopper, because the consciousness is gone
- Thus the staff broke under Our weight. Where the pieces have gone, I cannot say
- Time is insurmountable. The time one is allotted, even if it be millions of years, is quickly gone
- To go to the moon, one must have the qualification of pious activities. Then one may go there and live. If one has gone to the moon, why should he return to this planet, where life is of a very short duration
- Twenty-seven catur-yugas have already passed. Those upon whom you may have decided are now gone, and so are their sons, grandsons and other descendants. You cannot even hear about their names
- Two girls in Nairobi, they wanted to join our society. So Brahmananda, as other girls are joining, he welcomed, but it created a havoc to the family of the girl. They went here and there. "Oh, the girl has gone out of home. There will be no marriage"
- Was this a dream I saw, or was it reality? I saw fearsome men with ropes in their hands coming to arrest me and drag me away. Where have they gone?
- We don't want men giving some quotation from a book just like these so-called scholars do. He has not gone through the book, but take some suitable passage and note, and then he advertises himself that he has studied so many book
- We say there are 900,000 forms of life within the water. We have not gone within the water; neither as biologist we have studied. We have taken the perfect information from the perfect source. We say 900,000. This is called Vedic knowledge
- What was possible in days gone by and is still being done here and there even today can again be made possible in all spheres of life, by a little adjustment suitable to time, place, and people. In this way, everyone can get free
- When a dead man is there, the medical man or every scientist, everyone is sitting. How that spiritual atom is passed from this body, nobody can see. They can simply say, "Oh, now he is gone." Who is gone? Have you see who is gone?
- When a friend or relative dies, especially among lower class men, the dead body is decorated. Dressed and ornamented, the body is taken in procession. That sort of decoration of the dead body has no actual value because the life force is already gone
- When anartha-nivrttih syat, all these rascal habits are gone, then nistha, then firm faith, not to be agitated. Tato nistha tatah rucis. Then taste. You cannot live outside this camp. Taste has changed
- When Arjuna was fully situated in the principles of bhagavata-dharma, he said - My dear Krsna, O infallible one, my illusion is now gone. I have regained my memory by Your mercy - BG 18.73
- When I (Caitanya) first wondered whether I had become mad by chanting Hare Krsna, I approached My spiritual master and informed him that I had gone mad by chanting Hare Krsna. Thus I asked him what was My actual position
- When my (Yudhisthira) father, Pandu, fell down and we were all small children, these two uncles gave us protection from all kinds of calamities. They were always our good well-wishers. Alas, where have they gone from here?
- When one gives up these material desires, then he is desireless. But one cannot be desireless. That is not possible. Then he is dead and gone. So desirelessness means no material desires
- When one is normally situated, naturally he feels happy and he's healthy. When in the diseased condition, he cannot be happy. When the disease is gone, in healthy condition, naturally you'll be happy
- When Rupa Gosvami heard that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had gone to Prayaga on the road along the banks of the Ganges, Rupa and his brother Anupama went that way to meet the Lord
- When the cloud of maya is gone, the particles again become brilliant and shining. As soon as the living entity is covered by the ignorance of maya, or darkness, he cannot understand his relationship with the Supreme God
- When the deer was gone, he would be filled with anxiety and would lament due to separation. Thus he would become illusioned and speak as follows
- When the Englishmen were ruling over this country and Gandhi had to do so much labor, his life sacrificed, some way or other they were gone. Now the same Englishman is working here as book distributor, (laughs) who was our ruler
- When the living entity and the life air are gone, the lump of matter produced of five elements - earth, water, air, fire and ether - is rejected and left behind
- When the living entity is taken away or arrested by Yamaraja (tam utkramantam), the life air also goes with him (prano 'nutkramati), and when the life air is gone (pranam anutkramantam), all the senses (sarve pranah) also go along
- When the soul is gone from the body, why you are crying "My father is gone"? Why father is gone? Father is lying here. Then what you have seen? You have seen the dead body of your father, not your father
- When this minute quantity of living spark is gone from the body, the body lies dead, prostrate, and it cannot feel the slightest pain - even if hacked by an ax
- Where has the Mathura-puri of Yadupati gone? Where has the Northern Kosala of Raghupati gone? By reflection, make the mind steady, thinking, ‘This universe is not eternal - the note written by Srila Rupa Gosvami to Sanatana Gosvami from Bakla
- While I have been engaged in the process of creation, the earth has been inundated by a deluge and has gone down into the depths of the ocean. What can we do who are engaged in this matter of creation? It is best to let the Almighty Lord direct us
- Yadunandana Acarya said, "He has already asked my permission and returned home." Thus there arose a tumultuous sound, as everyone cried, Now Raghunatha has gone away
- Yamaraja continued: O lamenters, you are all fools! The person named Suyajna, for whom you lament, is still lying before you and has not gone anywhere. Then what is the cause for your lamentation?
- You are well versed in all the scriptures famous for religious life, and in the Puranas and the histories as well, for you have gone through them under proper guidance and have also explained them
- You go to professor and say, "Oh, if you are a professor, can you make me immediately M.A.?" and if he says, "Yes, why not?" then are you not a fool? He is also fool. The so-called spiritual master is also rascal, and the man who has gone to him is rascal
- You have to make your formula of life in such a way that not a single moment is gone without Krsna consciousness
- You will be pleased to learn that Sivananda from Montreal has gone to Berlin for opening center there. Mukunda has gone along with Gurudasa and Syamasundara and their wives to London, to open a center there
- Your husband has gone away so what can be done