"Godly qualities"|"godly quality"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Godly Qualities"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A girl of demoniac quality should be handed over to a boy of demoniac quality. Then they will be happy. But if the girl is demoniac and the boy is godly, then the combination is incompatible; they cannot be happy in such a marriage
- A living being can attain godly qualities to a large extent, but he cannot become God, whereas Krsna, without undergoing any type of penance, is God always, either in the lap of His mother or growing up or at any stage of growth
- A person in Krsna consciousness who is fully devoted to the transcendental loving service of the Lord develops all the godly qualities of the demigods
- A pure devotee of the Lord automatically develops all godly qualities, and some of the prominent features are as follows: 3) fixed, self-controlled, a balanced eater, sane, mannerly, prideless, grave, sympathetic, friendly, poetic, expert and silent
- A pure devotee of the Lord automatically develops all godly qualities, and some of the prominent features of those qualities are as follows: 1) he is kind, peaceful, truthful, equable, faultless, magnanimous, mild, clean, nonpossessive
- A pure devotee of the Lord automatically develops all godly qualities, and some of the prominent features of those qualities are as follows: 2) a well-wisher to all, satisfied, surrendered to Krsna, without hankering, simple
- A pure devotee who has firm faith in the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is to be considered a most learned scholar, the topmost aristocrat and the richest man in the whole world. All godly qualities automatically exist in such a devotee
- According to astrological calculation, a person is classified according to whether he belongs to the godly or demoniac quality. In that way the spouse was selected. A girl of godly quality should be handed over to a boy of godly quality
- Amongst the human beings, the king is the representative of Krsna because Krsna is the maintainer of the universe, and the kings, who are appointed on account of their godly qualifications, are maintainers of their kingdoms. BG 1972 purports
- At the present moment there are many so-called incarnations of the Personality of Godhead, but these are merely fools and rascals whom people accept as incarnations of God although they have no godly qualities
- Because he (Prthu Maharaja) had just been coronated he could not manifest his godly qualities in action. Therefore he was not willing to accept the praise of the devotees
- By undergoing severe austerities and penances, one cannot become one or equal with God, but one can attain most of the godly qualities
- Demigods means almost God. They have got all godly qualities, and they are controller of the atmospheric affairs. Some of them are controlling rainy season, some of them controlling heat
- Demons without godly qualities should not accept false praise from their followers
- Dhruva Maharaja was endowed with all godly qualities; he was very respectful to the devotees of the Supreme Lord and very kind to the poor and innocent, and he protected religious principles
- If one becomes Krsna conscious, then he becomes qualified with all godly attributes. That I have explained, that if you be in touch with God, then you become godly. That is the test
- If the parents want a child in the godly qualities they should follow the ten principles recommended for the social life of the human being
- If we try to compare the godly qualities of Dhruva Maharaja to the qualities of modern statesmen, we can see that there is no actual comparison
- If you do not develop your godly qualities, then there is no question of liberation. It is not a fashion, that you do anything nonsense and simply take as Vedanta and talk while smoking, and you become liberated. It is not so easy.
- In this age, to develop these godly qualities is very difficult. But if you take to Krsna consciousness by the simple method, by chanting Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare, then automatically you develop all the godly qualities
- Naturally, in our original position we have got all the good qualities of God. Now, due to the material contamination, the godly qualities are now covered
- Not only a king but also the leaders of a modern democratic or impersonal government must be qualified with all these godly characteristics. Then the citizens of the state can be happy
- Ten principles to beget children with godly qualities
- The government administration in the present age (Kali-yuga) is bereft of all godly qualities. Considering all these points, the people today have no alternative but to take to Krsna consciousness for protection of religion, life and property
- The nondevotee, however advanced he may be in material qualifications by education and culture, lacks in godly qualities. BG 1972 purports
- The offering of prayers was certainly appropriate, for he was an incarnation of Godhead, but he (King Prthu) warned that one should not be accepted as an incarnation of the Personality of Godhead without having the godly qualities
- The prayers and praises by the suta, magadha and vandi all explained the godly qualities of Maharaja Prthu, for he was a saktyavesa incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Supreme Lord, who is the leader of all living entities, can award all the qualities of His personality unto His devotees, including immortality and spiritual bliss
- There are six opulences, transcendental qualification of God. One is that He is full of knowledge. So if God is full of knowledge, how He can be in forgetfulness? That is impossible
- This incident shows that by serving Krsna the devotee immediately becomes elevated to the most exalted position in all respects. Devotional service is so potent that anyone who takes to it becomes qualified with all godly qualities
- This sort of thinking is also a type of meditation on the Absolute Truth, and as soon as such meditation begins, one develops one's godly qualities, and the whole world appears to be a happy and peaceful residence for all the people of the world