Full of Anxiety
VedaBase Query: "full* anxiet*"@10
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Anxiety for Caitanya (2 P)
- ► Anxiety for Krsna (2 C, 64 P)
Pages in category "Full of Anxiety"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.
- A godless civilization arises from illusion, and the result of such a civilization is lamentation. A godless civilization, such as that sponsored by the modern politicians, is always full of anxieties because it may be crushed at any moment
- A sense of weakness caused by distress, fearfulness or offensiveness is called humility. In this condition one becomes talkative, small in heart, dirty in mind, full of anxiety and inactive
- A Vaisnava is full of anxieties for the deliverance of all living entities from such false enjoyment
- Accepting the reading bhavam asritah, the word bhavam refers to unnecessary trouble and problems. For want of Krsna consciousness, one is put into bhavam, being perpetually embarrassed by birth, death, old age and disease. One is surely full of anxieties
- According to the statements of Prahlada Maharaja, material enjoyment is maya-sukha, illusory enjoyment. A Vaisnava is full of anxieties for the deliverance of all living entities from such false enjoyment
- All three (adhidaivika, adhyatmika and adhibhautika) may assail one at one time, or one misery may be absent and the other present. Thus the living entity is full of anxiety, fearing misery from one side or the other
- Almost every one of us is forgetful that "I am spirit soul. I am identifying with this body." And Prahlada Maharaja says because we have identified with this body, therefore we are always anxious, full of anxieties. And that is the fact
- Although they (the demoniac) are always full of anxieties on account of accepting nonpermanent things, they still continue to engage in such activities out of illusion. BG 1972 purports
- Anyone who has got material desire, he is full of material anxiety. But one who has no material desire, one who lives only for serving Krsna, naturally he has no anxieties
- As long as one is full of anxiety, one should know that he is still under the grip of material nature. And as soon as one is free from all anxiety, one should know that he is liberated
- As long as one works for his personal sense gratification, he will always be full of anxiety. That is the difference between ordinary consciousness and Krsna consciousness
- As soon as you are self-realized, you become jubilant. In the bodily concept of life we are always full of anxiety and morose. Yes, that is the material condition
- As spirit soul, everyone exists eternally, but the asat has accepted the material world as his shelter, and therefore he is full of anxiety
- As you become self-realized, the symptoms become that you become jolly and free of all anxieties. So long you are not self-realized, you are full of anxieties
- Bhayam asritah indicates that the materialistic way of life is always fearful because at every step there is danger. Materialistic life is full of anxieties and fear - bhayam
- Brahma said, "As a result, we are full of anxiety in this existence; to live within this material world means simply to suffer and to be full of all miseries"
- Brahma, the head of the demigods, full of anxiety, asked them, "Do not eat me, but protect me. You are born from me and have become my sons. Therefore you are Yaksas and Raksasas"
- Even Gandhi, in our country, he was full of anxieties. All politician, they're full of anxiety; although they hold very exalted post, still the material disease, anxiety, is there. So if you want to be anxiety-less, then you must take shelter of the guru
- Even Mr. Nixon is in such exalted post, he's also full of anxieties, when he'll be kicked out. You see. So find out any man who is not in anxiety. Not only human being but also animals, birds, beasts - everyone. That is the symptom of material existence
- Even President Nixon, he is also full of anxieties: "When I shall be dethroned? When I shall be dethroned? Let me take protection." Anyone, beginning from Lord Brahma down to the small ant
- Every living entity has accepted a material body. Therefore they are called dehi. So dehinam, every dehi, because he has accepted this material body, he's always full of anxiety
- Everyone in the material life, in all species and varieties of life, is full of anxieties, either by breaking or without breaking the laws of nature
- Everyone is full of anxiety. Not only human society but also bird society, beast society - everyone. Anyone who has got this material body, he's full of anxiety. But we want to get free from anxieties. That is our aspiration.
- Except for a few persons in Krsna consciousness, the entire world is full of such envious persons, who are perpetually full of anxieties because they are attached to the material body and are without self-realization
- If I am full of anxiety, how can I make progress in spiritual realization?
- If such eagerness (autsukya) is present, one’s mouth dries up and one becomes restless. One also becomes full of anxiety, and hard breathing and impatience are observed
- If we accept asat, then we will be full of anxiety, and if we accept sat, then we will be free of anxiety. This is the secret of spiritual life
- In other words, the human body is especially meant for cultivating knowledge of devotional service to the Lord, without which life becomes full of anxieties and miserable conditions
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is said that except for persons in Krsna consciousness, everyone is always disturbed in mind and full of anxiety
- In the dark well of family life, one is always full of anxiety because of having accepted a temporary body. If one wants to free himself from this anxiety, one should immediately leave family life and take shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the material world a living entity is never satisfied. Even in the position of Brahma or in the position of Indra or Candra, one is full of anxiety simply because he has accepted this material world as a place of happiness
- In the material world everything is full of anxiety (kuntha), whereas in the spiritual world (Vaikuntha) everything is free from anxiety
- In the material world, everyone is full of anxiety, but another world, where there is no anxiety, is described in the Bhagavad-gita - BG 8.20
- In this kind of disappointment (coming from when one is forced to act in a way which is forbidden, or to refrain from acting in a way which is proper) one becomes full of anxiety, sheds tears, changes bodily color, feels humility and breathes heavily
- It is easier to maintain a great empire than to maintain a small family, especially in these days, when the influence of Kali-yuga is so strong that everyone is harassed and full of anxieties because of accepting the false presentation of maya's family
- Just like this body: it will not exist. So giving too much stress on the bodily concept of life, they are sada samudvigna-dhiya, they are always full of anxiety. This is the cause
- Just then, Rukmini, full of anxiety, saw the brahmana messenger. Krsna, being the Supersoul of all living beings, could understand Rukmini's anxiety; therefore He sent the brahmana inside the palace to let her know that He had arrived
- Karmis, jnanis and yogis are full of anxiety because they want something, but a devotee does not want anything; he is simply satisfied in the service of the Lord, who is fully blissful
- Krsna's friend said, "At Vrndavana all the residents have become blind from their continuous crying over Your absence. They are full only of anxieties and are not cheered at all by Your (Krsna) becoming the King of Mathura"
- Maharaja Yudhisthira, full of anxiety, turned to Sanjaya, who was sitting there, and said: O Sanjaya, where is our uncle, who is old and blind?
- Material existence is always full of anxiety. People are always trying to find many ways to mitigate anxiety, but because they are not guided by a real leader, they try to forget material anxiety through drink and sex indulgence
- Material existence is full of anxiety, and therefore it is fearful
- Meanwhile, inside the palace, Rukmini was expecting Krsna to arrive, but when neither He nor the brahmana who took her message appeared, she was full of anxiety and began to think how unfortunate she was
- Mucukunda continued, "Even in royal life one is full of anxieties, not only because of political administration but also in regard to being elevated to the heavenly planets"
- Mucukunda continued, "I think that, like me, all living creatures are careless about spiritual realization and are always full of anxieties, thinking, What is to be done? What is next?"
- O great soul, you are aware of everything, yet you are asking me why I am full of anxiety. Therefore, in response to your order, let me disclose the cause
- One has to rise early in the morning and travel in that car at breakneck speed. There is always the danger of an accident, and one has to take great care. In his automobile, the living entity is full of anxieties, and his struggle is not at all auspicious
- One who has accepted this material body, his conditional life is always full of anxiety. Not that, that we are always in want. Even in your duty. Just like our Captain saheb is here. I have seen in the ship he has got very serious duty in the ocean
- Ordinary conditioned souls, being forgetful of the activities of the Lord, are always full of anxieties and material tribulations
- People who have accepted a temporary, material body are always full of anxieties. One should not, therefore, be very much affected by this material body, but should try to be freed
- Prahlada Maharaja advised that one should give up this well somehow or other and take to Krsna consciousness and thus be freed from material entanglement, which is full of anxieties
- So long we have got this bodily concept of life, we cannot be cheerful. Full of anxiety. And as soon as we understand that "I am not this body; I am spirit soul," the next moment you will be cheerful
- Such persons, impelled by the mode of passion, are full of anxieties and always aspire for sense gratification due to uncontrolled senses
- The living entities, however, are actually eternal. They want an eternal home, an eternal residence, but because of accepting a temporal abode in the material world, they are naturally full of anxiety
- The living entity may not believe in the existence of God, or he may think that he has no relationship with God, but these are all "illusions," or maya. Due to absorption in this false conception of life, man is always fearful and full of anxieties
- The Lord does not need to search for external enjoyment, because He is self-sufficient. He has no anxiety. One who has to seek pleasure from other sources is always full of anxiety
- The material world is full of cares and anxieties. In any one of the planets, beginning from the highest down to the lowest, Patala, every living creature must be full of cares and anxieties because in the material planets one cannot live eternally
- The material world is itself a place always full of anxieties, and by encouraging animal slaughter the whole atmosphere becomes polluted more and more by war, pestilence, famine and many other unwanted calamities
- The messenger said, "The material body is awarded to us by the modes of material nature, and on account of this we are full of anxieties. The material condition of life simply involves bearing the burden of this dead body"
- The people of the world in this age of Kali are always full of anxieties. Everyone is diseased with some kind of ailment. From the very faces of the people of this age, one can find out the index of the mind
- The queens said, "We can appreciate your heart is full of anxiety for Syamasundara. You (the cloud) appear excessively eager to see Him, & we see that for this reason only, drops of tears are gliding down from your eyes, just as they are from ours"
- The residents of the material planets are always afraid of birth, death, disease and old age, and therefore they are full of anxieties
- The Siddhas say that the mind of an ordinary person is full of anxieties. The example is given of the elephant who has suffered in a forest fire and who enters into a river for relief
- The snakes in Mahatala are always disturbed by fear of Garuda, the carrier of Lord Visnu, but although they are full of anxiety, some of them nevertheless sport with their wives, children, friends and relatives
- Their minds are always disturbed and full of anxieties due to so many different engagements
- They (people of the world) avariciously base their undertakings on the perishable conceptions of "my" and "mine." As long as they do not take shelter of Your safe lotus feet, they are full of such anxieties
- They (the snakes who live in the planetary system known as Mahatala) live with their wives and children and consider themselves very happy, although they are always full of anxiety because of Garuda, who comes there to destroy them
- They are anxious, they are full of anxiety because they have captured something nonpermanent
- Thinking that child Krsna had been saved from the mouth of death, they (the gopis and the cowherd men) looked upon His face with great love and affection. They were full of anxiety and could not turn their faces from the vision of Krsna
- This material world means full of anxieties. That is material world. And when you come to the spiritual platform, there is no anxieties, no
- Those who are always full of cares and anxieties due to desiring contact of the senses with their objects can cross the ocean of nescience on a most suitable boat-the constant chanting of the transcendental activities of the Personality of Godhead
- Those who are attracted to the materialistic way of life and who are always agitated and full of anxiety worship demigods who appear fierce - demigods like goddess Kali and Kala-bhairava (Rudra)
- Those who are considered materially powerful and rich are always full of anxieties because of governmental laws, thieves and rogues, enemies, family members, animals, birds, persons seeking charity, the inevitable time factor and even their own selves
- To take charge of someone either as father, mother, spiritual master, relative or husband, one must accept the responsibility to give his ward freedom from the fearful situation of material existence. This existence is always fearful and full of anxiety
- Unless the living entity comes to the guaranteed protection of the Supreme Lord, he is full of anxiety. This life of anxiety is called material existence
- Upon hearing this from Krsna's playmates (that Krsna has eaten earth), mother Yasoda, who was always full of anxiety over Krsna's welfare, picked Krsna up with her hands to look into His mouth and chastise Him - 10.8.33
- We are always full of anxieties, and at last there is death. This is material life. We work very hard, struggle for..., struggle hard for existence, and that also, at the end, we die
- We do not find any reason for you to be morose and full of anxiety. As for Prahlada, he is nothing but a child and cannot be a cause of anxiety. After all, his bad or good qualities have no value
- When Krsna spoke in such a discouraging way to the gopis, they became very sad, for they thought that their desire to enjoy the rasa dance with Krsna would be frustrated. Thus they became full of anxiety
- When Prahlada Maharaja was asked by his atheistic father to describe something very good which he had learned, he replied to his father, "For a materialistic person who is always full of anxieties due to being engaged in temporary and relative truths"
- Without Krsna consciousness, one wastes twenty years in childhood and boyhood and another twenty years in old age, when one cannot perform any material activities and is full of anxiety about what is to be done by his sons and grandsons
- Yoga system is approved, but nobody can follow the rules and regulations strictly, neither there is suitable place for executing it, and everyone is always full of anxiety, so how they can concentrate?
- You give a small bird some grains. You'll see like this: "Is there enemy? Somebody's coming. Somebody's killing me." So full of anxieties. This is the condition. This is the condition. So you cannot, you cannot be free from the anxiety