Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Anxiety for Krsna
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Anxiety for Krsna"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A friend of Krsna informed Him, "It is certainly astonishing how You could forget Your mother while You are off somewhere engaged in Your playful activities!" This is another instance of deep anxiety in ecstatic love"
- A similar statement is there in connection with Mother Yasoda when she was too anxious to hear the sound of Krsna's flute, expecting Him back from the pasturing ground
- All the cows, bulls and small calves became overwhelmed with grief, and they began to look at Him with great anxiety. Out of fear they could only cry in agony and stand erect on the bank, unable to help their beloved Krsna
- All the kings were joyful at the news (of Krsna's forthcoming visit to Hastinapur) and began to wait very anxiously for the Lord's arrival
- All these conditions prove that out of separation from your son you have a severe headache." These are some of the symptoms of Mother Yasoda's anxiety for Krsna
- Although a prakrta-sahajiya may be very anxious to establish a relationship with Krsna in conjugal love, their conditioned life in the material world is still most abominable
- Anxious about his two sons, who had been put under the protection of Nanda without Nanda’s knowledge, Vasudeva inquired about Them with great anxiety. Both Balarama and Krsna were the sons of Vasudeva
- As soon as Nanda and Yasoda and the cowherd men heard this news (that Balarama was not with Krsna), they became even more anxious
- Balarama also embraced Krsna, but He was laughing because when everyone else had been so overwhelmed with anxiety, He had known what would happen to Krsna
- Because she (Yasoda) thought that it was getting very late, her anxiety to hear the sound of Krsna's flute became doubled, and milk began to flow out from her breast
- Because Vasudeva was so anxious about Krsna, he inquired about the safety of His residence. He also inquired about Balarama and His mother, Rohini, who were entrusted to the care of Nanda Maharaja
- Even in Vrndavana there is anxiety. Radharani is in anxiety that "Krsna is not here. How Krsna will come?" The gopis are also in anxiety
- Every evening at sunset Krsna used to return from the pasturing ground where He herded cows. Sometimes when Mother Yasoda could not hear the sweet vibration of His flute she would become very anxious, and because of this she would feel dizzy
- He (Lord Krsna) is residing even within the atom. But still He has got special residential places like Vrndavana, Dvaraka, Mathura. So a devotee is anxious to live in those places
- He (one who has actually developed his ecstatic love for Krsna) is always anxious to utilize his time in the devotional service of the Lord. He does not like to be idle. He wants service always, twenty-four hours a day, without deviation
- He further wished to give Krsna in charity his kingdom, his family and his personal self also. After so desiring, when there was nothing to actually give in charity, Maharaj Yudhisthira became very perturbed and anxious
- Kamsa said, "So I will have no more anxieties about Him, even if He is engaged in a terrible fight." This is an instance of uparasa in a perverted reflection of parental love
- Krsna continued, "I was surprised to see that you (Rukmini) did not utter even a word of protest over this incident. Because of your great anxiety that you might be separated from Me, you suffered all the consequences without speaking even a word"
- Krsna continued, "My dear father and mother, you have always been anxious for Our protection, but unfortunately We could not render any service to you"
- Krsna continued, "The gopis are the most dear. They always think of Me (Krsna) in such a way that they remain overwhelmed & almost dead in anxiety due to separation from Me. They are keeping alive simply by thinking that I am returning to them very soon"
- Krsna said, "My dear father and mother, although you have always been anxious for the protection of Our lives, you could not enjoy the pleasure of having Us as your babies, as your growing boys and as your adolescent youths"
- O Suta Gosvami, you are a learned & pure devotee of the Lord because the P of G is your chief object of service. Therefore please describe to us the pastimes of the Lord, which are above all material conception, for we are anxious to receive such messages
- Our (the gopis) life rests only in You (Krsna). Our minds, therefore, are filled with anxiety that Your tender feet might be wounded by pebbles as You roam about on the forest path
- Out of their great affection for Krsna, and being unaware of the extent of His potencies, they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) became overwhelmed with grief and anxiety because they had nothing dearer than Krsna
- She (Rukmini) also explained to Krsna why she was anxious to marry Him, even though her marriage was to take place with Sisupala, who was also qualified, being the son of a great king
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami said: When the great devotee Uddhava was asked by Vidura to speak on the messages of the dearest (Lord Krsna), Uddhava was unable to answer immediately due to excessive anxiety at the remembrance of the Lord
- That is Krsna anxiety. That is Krsna anxiety. If you become anxious how to worship Deity, how to dress Krsna nicely, how to do, if you remain, that will develop your anxiety for Krsna. Therefore Deity worship essential
- The female relatives, whose eyes were flooded with tears out of anxiety for Krsna, came out of the palace. They could stop their tears only with great difficulty. They feared that tears would cause misfortune at the time of departure
- The Himalayan Mountains are very cold and hard, and she thought of goddess Durga as hardhearted and cold. In her anxiety to see Krsna, Rukmini, who was after all still a child, thought this way about the different demigods
- The parents of Krsna and Balarama, namely Nanda Maharaja, Yasoda, Vasudeva and Devaki, were also very anxious because they did not know the unlimited strength of their children
- The purport of this statement is that as soon as one is fortunate enough to contact a pure devotee, he must be anxious immediately to hear about Krsna, to learn about Krsna, or, in other words, to become fully Krsna conscious
- The queens said, "We can appreciate your heart is full of anxiety for Syamasundara. You (the cloud) appear excessively eager to see Him, & we see that for this reason only, drops of tears are gliding down from your eyes, just as they are from ours"
- The residents of Vrndavana, headed by Nanda Maharaja, had been living in great anxiety because of separation from Krsna and Balarama
- They (the inhabitants of Mathura) had been awaiting the arrival of Krsna and Balarama with great anxiety, and in their extreme eagerness to see Krsna and Balarama, the ladies did not dress themselves very properly
- Thinking that child Krsna had been saved from the mouth of death, they (the gopis and the cowherd men) looked upon His face with great love and affection. They were full of anxiety and could not turn their faces from the vision of Krsna
- Uddhava was attracted by the attitude of the gopis because they were completely attached to Krsna, and he was inspired by the gopis' anxiety for Krsna. He offered them his respectful obeisances
- Unfortunately they (the gopis) could not finish their cosmetic decorations or put on their clothes in the right way because of their anxiety to meet Krsna immediately
- Vasudeva and Devaki were full of anxieties for Krsna's and Balarama's protection, but they could not enjoy Their childhood pastimes
- Vasudeva was very anxious about Krsna's safety. He knew that Kamsa and his followers were trying to kill Krsna by sending various kinds of demons. They had already resolved that all children born within ten days of the birthday of Krsna should be killed
- We are anxious how to protect a property, how to push on this movement, how people will take it, what line of action we shall take; this is also anxiety, but that anxiety is for Krsna
- When Lord Krsna, the Supersoul of every living being, understood that the ladies in the assembly were anxious for Him, He decided not to continue wrestling but to kill the wrestlers immediately
- When Mother Yasoda was very anxiously waiting for Krsna to return from Mathura, Maharaj Nanda gave her this solace
- When the gopis heard that Akrura had come to take Krsna and Balarama away to Mathura, they became overwhelmed with anxiety. Some of them became so aggrieved that their faces turned black and they began to breathe warmly and had palpitations of the heart
- When the transcendental sound of Krsna's flute is heard, the devotee's anxiety to continue to hear that flute enables him to penetrate the covering of the material world and enter into the spiritual sky
- When they (the gopis) saw Krsna returning, all their anxieties were immediately relieved, and they began to look at His face the way drones hover over the honey of the lotus flower. When Krsna entered the village, the young gopis smiled and laughed
- While this was happening, Balarama, who is the master of all knowledge, stood there simply smiling. He knew how powerful His younger brother was & that there was no cause for anxiety when Krsna was fighting with an ordinary serpent of the material world
- Without replying to a word of Krsna's statement, she (Rukmini) simply cried in great anxiety, as if drowning in an ocean of grief. She silently scratched the floor with her toenails, which reflected reddish light on the floor