Category:Does Not Say
"does not say"|"do not say"
Pages in category "Does Not Say"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Actually the maha-bhagavata, he has many things to say, but because he's preacher he does not say everything to the neophyte devotees. Because they are not competent to accept that
- Actually, the master who is well conversant, he does not say anything contradictory. It is the misunderstanding of the student that sometimes he thinks that it is contradictory
- Any man can become very honest citizen, do business honestly, earn money and live very honorably. But no, somebody has learned how to steal. The government does not say that you becomes thief and go to the prison house
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu has said, "Any rascal" - of course, "rascal" he did not say; I say - that. "Anyone who considers the body of Krsna is prakrta" - prakrta means material - "that is the greatest offense"
- Chagale na khaya, pagale ki bale. "A madman, what does he not say, and a goat, what does he not eat?"
- Government is not partial to people; it does not say, "You live in this university and be educated, and you go to the prison and live," It is the individual's choice. Similarly, God has created so many things, it is our duty to follow His instruction
- Guru Maharaja did not say anything, that "You give up your family life." No, never said. He simply gave the idea. So I thought that "It would have been better if I was not married"
- Krsna consciousness movement does not say that artificially you simply make some renouncement, all nonsense. And to recompensate we take to some drugs, take to some intoxication, no. You take nice food. Krsna has given nice food
- Krsna did not say Bhagavad-gita to the loafer class. Krsna said rajarsi. Arjuna was a rajarsi
- Krsna does not say "By birth." By acquiring the qualities and action. One must have the brahminical qualities and act as a brahmana; then he'll be accepted as brahmana
- Krsna does not say that you have to become like this, like that, like that, then you can serve Him. Does not say
- Krsna was doing everything; still he was to fight. He was inducing, "You must fight." Neither Arjuna said, "Krsna, You are so, my friend. Better You do it. I sit down. Let me smoke ganja." No. Arjuna also did not say. This is not Krsna consciousness
- Lord Buddha appeared to stop animal-killing, ahimsa. He did not say anything more. His only mission was, "Let these rascals first of all stop this animal-killing, they'll understand further about spiritual advancement''
- Lord Siva does not say this (that surrendering to the demigods is as good as surrendering unto Vasudeva) because he himself surrenders unto Vasudeva, and whoever else surrenders unto Vasudeva is very, very dear to him. This is expressed openly
- Mayavadi philosophers say that we have to imagine the form of the Lord, but here Narada Muni does not say that. Rather, he gives the description of the Lord from authoritative sources
- My dear King, after hearing Citraketu's statement, Lord Siva, the most powerful personality, whose knowledge is fathomless, simply smiled and remained silent, and all the members of the assembly followed the lord by not saying anything
- Nirvana means material desires, to make it void, no more. Lord Buddha said up to that. Because the people who were following him, they were not so expert, advanced, therefore he did not say what is after giving up every desire
- Nobody learns to smoke from the very birth. He has to eat something. He drinks milk, the child. He doesn't say, "Give me a cigarette," but you have learned it by bad association. This is called anartha
- Sankara said, "No, matter is our false position. Spirit is real position." But he did not say anything, what are the activities of the spiritual life
- She (Sati) specifically indicated that she would decorate herself with the ornaments given by her father. She did not say that she would decorate herself with the ornaments given by her husband because her husband was callous about all such matters
- Simple method: chanting this Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. So this is our propaganda. We don't charge anything. We don't say that "I sell one mantra. You take it and give me some dollars"
- So far as we get information, our knowledge is from the Vedic information, andantara-stha paramanu: Krsna is within, the Paramatma. It does not say the soul is within, the Paramatma
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exclaimed, "Visnu! Visnu! Do not call Me the Supreme Personality of Godhead. A jiva cannot become Krsna at any time. Do not even say such a thing!"
- The Upanisad does not say directly, "The original person is Krsna," simply because there are so many impersonalists. But the Upanisad gives hint
- Those who are meat-eaters, they can eat other, non-important animals, but cows must be saved, even from economic point of view. Here it is said that go-raksya. It does not say, Krsna, "elephant-raksya."
- Vaisnava philosophers say that the Absolute Truth God is described as nirguna because He has no material qualities. This is not to say that He has no spiritual qualities
- Vyasadeva specifically means here, bhagavan uvaca. He does not say krsna uvaca, because sometimes Krsna is misunderstood by the fools. So bhagavan uvaca, this word, means whatever He says, there is no defect or deficiencies