Category:Does Not Agree
"does not agree"|"doesn't agree"|"do not agree"|"did not agree"|"didn't agree"|"don't agree"
Pages in category "Does Not Agree"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- I do not agree with your wife's statement that New York is unfit for human habitation. A real Krishna Conscious person can adjust things nicely even in hell
- I have read your statements regarding opening centers. I am not in agreement with Mr. Altman that we are expanding very thinly. In my opinion, a single sincere soul can maintain a center
- I wish to narrate one short story, that one man, one boy, was attracted by a beautiful girl. So the girl does not agree, and the boy is persistent
- If the woman does not agree with the man, and the man treats the woman as his servant, that is not good
- If you do not agree with Krsna's desire, if you want to enjoy your own desire, then also, Krsna is also pleased, He will supply you the necessities. But that is not very good. We should agree to Krsna's desires
- If you do not agree with my philosophy you can work independent and not with-in the walls of ISKCON
- In my childhood I would not take medicine. Exactly like this, now also. So I was given medicine by force in the spoon. Two men will catch me, and my mother would take me on the lap and then force, and I shall take. I never agreed to take any medicine
- Less intelligent persons do not agree to this great instruction of the Lord, as ill luck would have it, but one who is actually intelligent catches up this sublime instruction and is immensely benefited
- Lord Jesus Christ, he was tortured. So he was crucified, but he never agreed that there is no God. So that should be our motto. This is following. Either you be Christian or be Hindu or be any, but be God conscious
- Take my life practical. I was a householder. Now I have given up. So practically I did not agree with my wife, but there was no dream of divorcing. You see? Neither she dreamt, neither I dreamt
- The atheistic philosophers, who do not agree to accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the original cause of creation, think that the material world moves by the action and reaction of different material elements
- The Mayavada philosophy explains this phenomenal world to be false, but Vaisnava philosophers do not agree. They know that the phenomenal world is a temporary manifestation, but it is not false
- The Mayavadis say, brahma satyam jagan mithya: "The spirit soul is truth, and the external energy is untruth." The Vaisnava philosophers, however, do not agree with the Mayavada philosophy
- The rascals, they agree to die. We do not agree to die. We want to come to our original position, no more death. This is our motto
- The spiritual forms in the transcendental world have nothing to do with the negative conception of formlessness. The conclusion is that a person is an agnostic when he does not agree to worship the transcendental form of the Lord
- To release a conditioned soul from material bondage is very difficult because the spell of maya is so strong. Even when God Himself descends to deliver conditioned souls, asking them to surrender unto Him, the conditioned souls do not agree