Depending on Krsna
"depends on krsna" |"depending on krsna" |"depended on krsna" |"depend on krsna" |"dependent on krsna" |"depend completely on krsna" |"depend fully on krsna" |"depend only on krsna" |"depend solely on krsna" |"depending only on krsna" |"depend, the result, on Krsna" |"dependent like Arjuna on Krsna" |"depend the result on Krsna" |"depend on Krsna's assurance" |"depend on Krsna's intelligence" |"depend on Krsna's mercy" |"depends on Krsna's mercy" |"dependent on Krsna's protection"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Depending on Krsna"
The following 121 pages are in this category, out of 121 total.
- A devotee who is not dependent on others but is dependent solely on Me, who is clean inwardly, outwardly, who is expert, indifferent to material things, without cares, free from all pains, who rejects all pious, impious activities is very dear to Me
- A living entity who desires sayujya-mukti remains in Krsna's Brahman effulgence, which is dependent on Krsna's body (brahmano hi pratisthaham). Such an impersonalist who takes shelter of the Brahman effulgence must surely fall down
- A person who can draw out the spiritual portion from this material world and who can live alone, depending only on the Supreme Spirit, not on the material world, is called a paramahamsa
- A Vaisnava is also self-sufficient, depending only on Krsna. That is Vaisnava. So he has nothing to lament or nothing to regret
- All the members of the family of the Pandavas were completely dependent on the protection of the Lord (Krsna), and therefore the Lord protected all of them in all circumstances
- Although this material world is created complete by You (Krsna), everything depends on Your sanction
- An intelligent man does not try to understand the Absolute Truth by speculative or mystic power. Rather, he engages in devotional service & depends on the S.P. of God. He knows that whatever may happen to the body is due to his past fruitive activities
- Arrangement is especially made by Krsna for His devotee just to make him completely dependent upon Him and to free him from all material obligations
- As Krsna is always aloof from the cosmic manifestation although it is completely dependent on Him, so a living entity is also completely aloof from his material, conditioned life although the material body has developed on the basis of spiritual existence
- As soon as one grows, keeps away from the mother, from the father, the so-called independence. Actually we are dependent on Krsna. He is supplier. He is giving us food, everything. So we must have confidence. That's all
- At that time (when he witnessed the universal form) Arjuna forgot himself and could not understand that he was Arjuna, Krsna's friend, although he was always dependent upon Krsna's mercy. This incident is an example of inferior dependence
- Bali said, "My only ambition is that I may live alone just like the paramahamsas who travel alone here and there in great peace of mind, depending simply upon Your (Krsna) lotus feet"
- Bhagavad-gita confirms that Krsna, by His Brahman feature, is all-pervading (maya tatam idam sarvam (BG 9.4)), but Brahman depends upon Krsna - brahmano hi pratisthaham - BG 14.27
- By doing so (breaking the family affection) He (Krsna) causes the devotee to become completely dependent on Him and thus clears the path for his going back to Godhead
- Devotees are often tortured by nondevotees, yet the pure devotee, depending fully on the mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is never disturbed by such inimical activities
- Do not depend on outside help. Also, for financial support depend on Krsna. That is preaching success
- Don't be disheartened at any circumstance. Depend on Krishna. After all this is the kingdom of maya. She is always peeping to take the opportunity of attacking us, but if we fix up our attention on the Lotus Feet of Krishna, maya cannot even touch us
- Draupadi prayed, "Krsna, if You like, You can save." So this is the position. So long we try to save ourself, then that is not very good. If you simply depend on Krsna, "Krsna, if You save me, that is all right. Otherwise kill me, as You like"
- Even a brahmana gets one lakh of rupees, next morning he is still a beggar because he does not keep anything for tomorrow. Everything depending on Krsna, and he spends money like that
- Even Lord Siva and Lord Brahma depend upon the benedictions of Lord Krsna, and therefore Krsna is addressed as the Lord of all benefactors
- Every living entity, from demons to demigods to human beings to lower creatures, is fully dependent on the Supreme Lord. One who perceives the Absolute Truth in this way can wholeheartedly surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Everything is Krsna, and everything depends on Krsna, but He is not perceived in the material energy, and therefore it is called maya, or illusion
- He is certainly a first-class man who awakens and understands, either by himself or from others, the falsity and misery of this material world and thus leaves home and depends fully on the Personality of Godhead residing within his heart
- Here the word ananya-visayatmanam is significant. The Pandavas were cent percent dependent on the protection of the Lord, although they were all great warriors themselves
- I have given order that once a temple is opened it cannot be closed under any circumstance. This is bhakti cult. In whatever condition I will depend on Krishna
- I have got now practical experience that you depend on Krsna, there will be no scarcity. Whatever you want, it will be fulfilled
- I think there is a great plan of Krishna that you should not get suitable service till now. It may be that you are required for preaching work 100%. So depend on Krishna, chant Hare Krishna, and everything will work out
- I was maintaining the establishment simply depending on Krishna and then Krishna sent me everything - men and money. Similarly, if a sincere soul goes out and opens a center in any part of the world Krishna will help him in all respects
- If a man is diseased, you can try to bring to him nice physician, nice medicine, but that is not guarantee that he will be cured. That depends on Krsna. Therefore Krsna is the ultimate, I mean to say, beneficiary, or benevolent
- If I wish to be a hunter, it will appear that hunting is the source of my maintenance. If I become a brahmana and completely depend on Krsna, I do not conduct a business, but nonetheless my maintenance is supplied by Krsna
- If we fully depend on Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then He will guide us how to make progress back to home, back to Godhead
- If you remain Krsna consciousness, fully dependent on Krsna, then there will be no scarcity. I started this Krsna business with forty rupees. Now we have got forty crores of rupees
- In all activities just depend upon Me and work always under My protection. In such devotional service, be fully conscious of Me. BG 18.57 - 1972
- In every kind of miseries we have to depend on Krishna and we should not be too much disturbed when such miseries come upon us
- In Krsna consciousness the results of one's activities depend on the will of the Supreme Person. Indeed, in all cases the result is not dependent on one's own personal dexterity but is completely dependent on the will of the Supreme
- In the material world, a so-called husband is dependent on the control of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the surrendering process, one should (4) feel exclusively dependent on the mercy of the Lord, (5) have no interest separate from the interest of the Lord, and (6) always feel oneself meek and humble
- It is not that the devotee expects any assistance from Krsna; he simply depends on Krsna just as a child depends on his parents. The child does not know how to expect service from his parents, but he is always protected nevertheless
- It is stated in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.28) that a person who is completely relieved of all taints of sinful acts can alone depend on the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead
- It's not only the Pandavas who were put into the condition of enmity, but all of us are always in such a condition & the best way of living is to become completely dependent on the will of the Lord & thereby overcome all difficulties of material existence
- Karmany evadhikaras te ma phalesu kadacana: "You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of actions." One must act sincerely, according to his position. Victory or defeat depends on the Lord
- Krishna has solved all your problems. Print books and sell and get rich; that's all. We have got asset, our books, so where is the question of poverty? So don't be disheartened at any circumstance. Depend on Krishna
- Krsna ccontinued, "My devotees never desire anything from Me except to be engaged in My service. And yet because they are completely dependent upon Me, even if they are found to ask something from Me, that is not material"
- Krsna concluded, "I shall act in such a way as to relieve him of this false prestige. I shall give protection to My pure devotees in Vrndavana, who are at present completely dependent on My mercy and whom I have taken completely under My protection"
- Krsna gives His devotees all protection, and they should completely depend on His mercy
- Krsna has explained the material elements: bhumir apo 'nalo vayuh kham mano buddhir eva ca (BG 7.4). But these material elements cannot work independently
- Krsna never advised Arjuna that "You are My friend. You are My devotee, completely dependent upon Me. So you can sit down." Never said like that. Similarly, we should remain always completely dependent upon God
- Krsna says that "You fully become dependent upon Me, and I shall give you full protection." This is superiority. As soon as I fully surrender to the supreme superior, Krsna, then my position is immediately superior
- Krsna says that everything depends on His energy, and yet He is not everywhere
- Krsna was equally related to both (Pandavas and Vrsnis) the families. Both the families required the Lord's help because both were dependent devotees of the Lord
- Let us completely depend on the service of the Lord without bothering Him with our material requests
- Lord Siva said, "You exist in four dimension, & Your appearance and disappearance do not depend on anything beyond Yourself. You are the supreme cause of everything, but of You there is no cause. You Yourself cause Your own appearance and disappearance"
- Man-made laws cannot work any rupture in Krsna's plan. Better let us remain now under Krsna's shelter fully dependent, and we shall remain unaffected by all the man-made difficulties
- Medicine is not the remedial measures for our bodily troubles unless we are helped by Krishna. Therefore, whenever there is bodily trouble we may adopt the prescribed methods of medical science and depend upon Krishna for His Mercy
- My spiritual master, he would never say that "I am going," "I am doing," no. "If Krsna desires, then I shall do it." "If Krsna desires, then I shall go." Like that. Always depending on Krsna. This is called visuddhatma
- O my Lord, You (Krsna) have executed all duties Yourself. Are you leaving us today, though we are completely dependent on Your mercy and have no one else to protect us, now when all kings are at enmity with us?
- One gopi said, "It is only we who are very unhappy, because we are searching for You (Krsna) but cannot see You with our greatest effort. Our life is completely dependent upon You; therefore we request that You again come to us"
- One should depend only on the causeless mercy of the Lord for deliverance and not even slightly on one's own strength. That is the perfect position of a Krsna conscious person
- One should not be impatient in discharging devotional service but should take instructions from the spiritual master and execute them with patience, depending on the mercy of guru and Krsna
- Our philosophy is also the same, kaivalya. But we depend on Krsna. We do not become one with, one with Krsna. That is oneness. If we simply agree to abide by the order of Krsna, there is no disagreement, that is oneness
- Our point should be that we shall take all necessary steps for self-protection, depending the result on Krishna
- Our program is that, as I have already explained, the success of everything depends how Krsna is satisfied
- Please try to become dependent on Krsna. That will make your life successful
- Prahlada Maharaja advised his friends to depend completely on Krsna and worship Him in devotional service
- Pride in victory, or moroseness in defeat, is useless. One should fully depend on the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is responsible for the victory and defeat of all living entities
- Regarding your feeling yourself as unqualified, whatever you can do, then do it, but you should try your best for Krishna. This is important. Ultimately everything is depending on Lord Krishna. You just have to always remember this
- Regarding your selling of BTG, we have taken a great risk of printing 20,000 copies per month, and before taking this risk, we consulted four different centers, and you all agreed. Now you try your best and the result will depend on Krishna's desire
- Renunciation means renouncing ones dependence on the conditions of material nature and thus becoming completely dependent on the mercy of the Lord
- Simply by depending on the mercy of the Lord and carrying out the order of the spiritual master, ones success in spiritual life is guaranteed
- Small child, he doesn't require to earn money for spending. If he's rich man's son, his father will take care of him. Similarly, a devotee does not endeavor to become expert in jnana-yoga, dhyana-yoga, hatha-yoga, this yoga. He depends on Krsna
- Surrender means not that we demand something from the Lord but that we completely depend on His mercy. If Krsna likes, He may keep His devotee in a poverty-stricken condition, or if He likes He may keep him in an opulent position
- That is first-class yogi. You want yogic power, mystic power, but if you keep Krsna within your core of heart, naturally by the grace of Krsna, you can perform all... Not the devotee can perform. Devotee is simply dependent on Krsna
- The Bhagavad-gita clearly mentions that the impersonal Brahman is dependent upon Govinda. That is the real conception of absolute knowledge
- The Earth personified continued, "My dear Lord, as for the three gods Brahma, Visnu and Siva, they are also not independent of You (Krsna). When there is a necessity of creating this cosmic manifestation, You create Your passionate appearance of Brahma"
- The gopis are exalted above all the advanced devotees because they are always totally dependent upon Sri Krsna, the transcendental cowherd boy. Among the gopis, Srimati Radharani is the most dear to Krsna
- The Grhasthas or the householders can engage himself in earning money, either by accepting job or some professional work. But a Brahmacari, Vanaprastha, and Sannyasi is supposed only to depend on Krishna and beg from the Grhasthas
- The happiness of the family of the Lord's devotees depends on the happiness of the Lord, Vidura first of all inquired about the well-being of the Lord
- The highest achievement of perfect civilization is to work with valor but at the same time depend completely on the Lord. The Pandavas were the ideal executors of this standard of civilization
- The living beings are always dependent, and the ultimate dependable object is the Lord (Krsna) Himself
- The living entities depend on Your (Krsna's) mercy for liberation, but when You want to give them liberation, You do not depend on anyone else
- The Lord (Krsna) advises, niyatam kuru karma tvam karma jyayo hy akarmanah: "Perform your prescribed duty, for action is better than inaction." The living entity is ordered to act according to his position. Victory or defeat depends on the Supreme Lord
- The Lord (Krsna) protects everyone, but one who depends completely upon Him is especially looked after by the Lord. The father is more attentive to the little son who is exclusively dependent on the father
- The sannyasi should depend completely on God. That is sannyasa. Not that I shall go to a rich man and beg something and take money and utilize it. No. That is not required. Completely independent
- The vital force - the life principle in everything - and the creative force derived from it are not acting independently but are dependent upon You, the Supreme Person behind these forces. Without Your will, they cannot work
- There is no essential difference between a fully surrendered soul and a person in the renounced order of life. The only difference is that a fully surrendered soul is completely dependent upon Krsna
- They (human being) are trying now to approach distant planetary systems by electronic mechanical power. But the highest goal of human civilization is to work hard under the guidance of the Lord (Krsna) and become completely dependent on Him
- They (Pandavas) were all highly qualified both by personal character and by physical activities. Still they always looked for the mercy of the Lord because they knew that every living being is dependent by constitutional position
- They (the cows and boys) said, "Our dear friend Krsna, we are Your intimate friends. It is not right that we should suffer in this way. We are all completely dependent on You, & You are the knower of all religious life. We do not know anyone except You"
- This is our process, to depend on Krsna. Depend does not mean I shall remain idle. Depend means to work according to the direction of the sastra
- This is the study of Krsna, that if you become Krsna conscious, a sincere servant of Krsna, don't be agitated by the dangerous condition of this material world. You simply depend on Krsna, and He'll save you
- Those who are opposing Krsna consciousness movement, we have to fight with them to our best capacity. Never mind if we are defeated. That is also service. Krsna sees the service. Defeated or victorious, depend on Krsna. But fighting must be there
- Those who try to become falsely independent of the Lord (Krsna) are called anatha, or without any guardian, whereas those who are completely dependent on the will of the Lord are called sanatha, or those having someone to protect them
- Thus there are two processes by which one may receive knowledge: One depends directly upon the SPG, who is situated as the Supersoul within the heart of all living entities, and the other depends upon the guru, who is an expansion of Krsna
- To become narottama, or a first-class human being depending completely on the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna, is not possible for any ordinary man
- Transcendental power is always superior to the power of the materialist. Depending on the mercy of the Supreme Lord, one must fight one's enemies even though one may not be equipped with modern weapons
- We are doing something good for the whole world. Present the scholars' opinions. They have the power, we are powerless. What can be done? Depend on Krishna
- We do not want to depend on anyone's financial contributions; we depend on God, or Krsna
- We don't depend on my own intelligence. We depend on Krsna's intelligence. That is the difference. Then, if Krsna is perfect, then my intelligence is perfect. I may be not perfect, but because I take Krsna's intelligence, therefore I'm perfect
- We have to depend upon Krishna in all circumstances. As long as the body is there there will be different degrees of health and unhealth
- We need supply money to India. Depend on Krsna; Krsna will supply
- We should learn to depend on Krishna more and more. Actually, Krishna is always guiding us as Supersoul, but due to our forgetfulness, we do not understand that Krishna is friend everlasting
- We should not be lazy and idle and gossiping. We must fully utilize the intelligence which God has given us, but at the same time, we must completely depend on God. This is called "In God we trust"
- We should simply depend on Krsna. We shall simply exert our all energies for the service of Krsna, everything will be all right. This is called surrender, this is called confidence. Krsna will supply everything
- While Arjuna was fighting the battle, he completely depended on Krsna. But he was not idle. Completely, to depend completely on God does not mean idleness. Arjuna is the example
- Why should one approach a person who is blind with wealth? Rather, one should depend on Krsna, and He will give everything
- Yogis are aspiring after many siddhis (powers) - anima, laghima, prapti, etc. However, a devotee is not at all interested in these things because he is fully dependent on the mercy of Krsna
- You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. According to one's position, one should perform his duties, but for the results one should fully depend upon Krsna
- You know the history of my starting the society in 1966, it was all risky, and I was alone, but I took it depending on Krishna. So I think if you take the risk of $150, for Krishna's sake, Krishna will supply you the required money undoubtedly