Category:Caitanya and Prakasananda Sarasvati
Pages in category "Caitanya and Prakasananda Sarasvati"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A brahmana who saw the wonderful behavior of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to Prakasananda Sarasvati and described the Lord's characteristics
- He said, "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana Himself. When He explains the Vedanta-sutra, He does so very nicely"
- Prakasananda replied, "My dear Lord (Caitanya), You are the Supreme Lord, and although You consider Yourself the Lord's servant, You are nonetheless worshipable"
- Prakasananda replied, "You (Caitanya) are much greater than I am; therefore all my spiritual achievements have been lost because I have blasphemed You"
- Prakasananda Sarasvati and Lord Caitanya sat together. "Whatever You have said concerning discrepancies in the Mayavada philosophy is also known by us," Prakasananda said
- Prakasananda Sarasvati said, "We can understand the faults You (Lord Caitanya) have pointed out in the Mayavada philosophy. All the explanations given by Sankaracarya are imaginary