bhuvanesvar | bhuvanesvara
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Bhuvanesvara (131 P)
Pages in category "Bhuvanesvara"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- He (Caitanya) bathed at the Dasasvamedha-ghata, on the Vaitarani River; Kataka (Cuttak), where the Mahanadi River flows; Bhuvanesvara, where there is a big lake known as Bindu-sarovara; Kamalapura; and Atharanala
- He (Lord Caitanya) visited the city of Bhuvanesvara, where Lord Siva’s temple is located
- I am staying here (in Bhuvanesvara) at least until Feb. 2nd for laying the cornerstone of our new temple, then sometime afterwards, I will be going to Mayapur
- I would like to have a letter of introduction sent here from Mr. J.B. Patnaik. When we have a positive letter introducing our organization, we can send one man to see Mr. Patnaik in Bhuvanesvara
- If we make here (in Bhuvanesvara) nice arrangement, nice preaching, people will come here. People will come when there is real teaching
- In the Caitanya-bhagavata (Antya-khanda, Chapter Two) it is said that when Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at Sri Bhuvanesvara, He visited the temple of Lord Siva known as Gupta-kasi - the concealed Varanasi
- The deity of Bhagalin is worshiped with the prasada of Visnu, and also, in the famous Lord Siva temple of Bhuvanesvara, the prasada of Lord Visnu or Lord Jagannatha is offered to the deity of Lord Siva. This is the Vaisnava principle
- The temple of Bhuvanesvara is situated about five to six miles from Balakaticati. The temple of Lord Siva is mentioned in the Skanda Purana, in the narration about the Lord’s garden and the one mango tree