Pages in category "Ajnata-sukrti"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Somebody will take the money and spoil it. Better, if you spend it for Krsna, at least your service will be recognized. Krsna will see that this man is spending his hard-earned money for Me. That is called ajnata-sukrti
- Somehow or other Ajamila was attached to the name Narayana. This is called ajnata-sukrti. Although calling for his son, he was unknowingly chanting the name of Narayana
- The respectful behavior of Prakasananda Sarasvati toward Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is very much to be appreciated. Such behavior is calculated to be ajnata-sukrti, or pious activities that one executes unknowingly
- The theory of chance can best be explained in the Vedic literature by the words ajnata-sukrti, which refer to pious activities performed without the actor's knowledge
- To engage the whole world who are spending money in so many rascaldom way, if that money is engaged in Krsna consciousness, they'll get a chance. This is called ajnata-sukrti