Category:That Is Krsna
"that is Krishna" | "that is Krsna" | "this is Krishna" | "this is Krsna"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► That Is Krsna's (25 P)
Pages in category "That Is Krsna"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A sannyasi is forbidden not to talk even in private place with woman. But a householder, he, if he associates woman under marriage tie, then it is religious. And without this, this is irreligious. And that religious sex life is God
- At the present moment we have no natural attraction for Krsna; therefore we must understand by knowledge what is Krsna. That is Krsna tattva vetta
- He is isvara, parama-purusa, the Supreme Person. Isvara means the Supreme Person. In the English dictionary also it is said "God means the Supreme Person." God means the Supreme Person. So that Supreme Person is Krsna
- Here it is said that the supreme predominating Deity is Krsna, in the spiritual, in the topmost planet in the spiritual sky. This is material sky. In the material sky this is one of the universes. There are millions and trillions of universes
- How Krsna is almighty, all-powerful? He can change matter into spirit, spirit into matter. That is Krsna
- If God is attractive for a certain limited person or limited area, then he is not God. Then you will say, "Our God, your God, his God, that God." But if Krsna is all-attractive, that is real God. And that is Krsna. That is being proved
- If you offer something, Krsna, simply by seeing, He is eating. That is Krsna. And again if you say, "If He is eating, why the plate is full?" that is Krsna
- If you say, "Why Krsna is eating by the eyes?" yes, that is Krsna. That is Krsna. If you offer something, Krsna, simply by seeing, He is eating. That is Krsna. And again if you say, "If He is eating, why the plate is full?" that is Krsna
- In all the Vedic mantras the word om, called pranava, is a transcendental sound vibration and is also Krsna
- Krsna is here and He's not only in the other room, other building, other city, other universe - everywhere. That is Krsna. It is stated - not that we are imagining, because we take evidence from the Vedic literatures
- Krsna is the supreme bliss. We therefore see Krsna always enjoying, jaya radha-madhava kunja-bihari. That is Krsna. He is always in company with Radharani, and kunja-bihari, and enjoying Her company in different kunjas
- Krsna is there within your heart. As soon as you become little serious, immediately, Krsna is ready. Krsna is ready, He is sitting with you as a friend. Simply looking for the opportunity when you'll come back to Him. That is Krsna
- Krsna takes always the bright side. Putana, although she came to cheat Krsna, but how Krsna will cheat? Krsna thought that "I have sucked her breast, so she is My mother. She should go to the same place where Yasodamayi is going." This is Krsna
- The carpenter cannot say that "Because I have transformed this wood into such nice closet, it is mine." No. It is not yours. Similarly, who is supplying the ingredient, rascal? That is Krsna
- The cat is person. Dog is person, and the insect is person. The trees are person. Everyone is person. And there is another person. That is God, Krsna. That one person is maintaining all these varieties of millions and trillions of persons
- The tendency of love is there in everywhere, either in animal or in man, but the lovable object is missing. Missing. That is Krsna
- They are born, they grow, they remain for some time, they reproduce, they dwindle, and finally they vanish. Of these changes, the first is deliverance from the womb, and that is Krsna. The first generation is the beginning of all future activities
- This Krsna consciousness movement is educating people in this way, that Krsna is the enjoyer. You have seen Krsna's picture. He is always enjoying. He is not working. That is Krsna. God
- Thousands of presidents and thousands of GBC may come and go, His work will go on. Krsna is complete Himself. He doesn't require anyone's help. That is Krsna
- We are drinking, daily, gallons of water. We are thirsty, and the good taste which quench our thirst, that is Krsna
- We have to find out "Where I shall be happy even by bowing down?" That is Krsna. Your bowing down will not be stopped, because you are meant for that. But if you bow down to Krsna and Krsna's representative, you become happy
- When you hear about Krsna, that is also Krsna. Actually, when you are reading Krsna book, Krsna is fighting with demons, that is also His pastime. So Krsna is present. So you should be very attentive and worship this hearing