"young girl"|"young girls"|"young, beautiful girls"|"young brahmana girl"|"young cowherd girls"|"young society girls"|"young boys, girls"|" young unmarried girl"|"young unmarried girls"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Young Girls"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.
- A part of the spiritual pleasure experienced in the Vaikunthas is the pleasure of dancing. There are also young girls and young boys there. Indeed, there is no such thing as old age, or disease, or death, or the pains of birth
- A sannyasi should not take part in a marriage ceremony between a young boy and a young girl. However, this is not a karma-kanda activity, because our purpose is to spread the Krsna consciousness movement
- A young boy sees another young man or a young man sees another young girl. Natural sex appetite, natural. But one who can control that, that is dhirah. That is dhirah. Dhiras tatra na muhyati. That is yoga practice
- According to the sastras, it is immoral for young girls to go see a young boy in a forest in the dead of night. But this was not an impious activity because the gopis did this for Krsna
- Afraid of being cursed, they (the naked young girls) covered their bodies with their garments. But the two sons of Kuvera (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) did not do so; instead, not caring about Narada, they remained naked - SB 10.10.6
- All young boys and young girls, they are after joyfulness, but they are being frustrated in this material world. That is the inebriety. The spiritual world means these things are there, but without any inebriety
- Although the boy's mother is completely austere and chaste, she has one natural fault - she is a very beautiful young girl
- Although this (Parvati) young girl sat before Lord Siva and touched his genitals, Lord Siva was steady in meditation. Kalidasa says - Here is an example of a dhira, for despite a young girl's touching his genitals, he was undisturbed
- Among the prostitutes, one attractive young girl was selected. She promised, "I shall attract the mind of Haridasa Thakura, within three days"
- Apparently, they (the gopis) left their father, husband and came to Krsna. So that is, from Vedic principle, it is wrong. One young girl cannot go to other young man, giving up the protection of father, brother, and... So they did it
- At the same time, the young girls of the world who are all searching after the perfect lover have become just like rivers running into this ocean
- Because people cannot understand Krsna, when they hear about Krsna's dancing with the gopis, they take this as some kind of concession, and say, "Now let us dance with young girls." In this way they go to hell
- Because the great sage (Narada) was compassionate upon them (Nalakuvara and Manigriva), he wanted to finish their false enjoyment of intoxication and association with young girls and wanted them to see Lord Krsna face to face
- Because the machine and industry, therefore, now they are producing from the university hippies. Unemployed. Thousands and thousands of young boys and girls. Girls are not meant for working outside. Girls are meant for working inside
- Bhagavan api signifies that this dance is not like the ordinary dancing of young boys and young girls
- Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu (NOD 1.3.38) in which Rupa Gosvami states: "O Govinda! This young girl with tears in her eyes is crying in a sweet voice, chanting Your glories"
- Bhismadeva supported Krsna, that - He is greater brahmacari than me. I think I could not save myself, keeping myself amongst the young girls. But Krsna can do so. He is real brahmacari. Therefore His another name is Acyuta, he never falls down
- By the Grace of Lord Caitanya the young boys and girls enthusiastically joined me while I was chanting Hare Krsna Mantra in the public parks
- Everyone becomes agitated. That is natural. A young boy sees another young man or a young man sees another young girl. Natural sex appetite, natural. But one who can control that, that is dhirah. That is dhirah
- Exchanges of letters between a young boy and young girl concerning their awakening of attachment for each other are called kama-lekha
- Feeling of sex life in young boys and girls is quite natural, but one has to check such sex life by reason, argument, and knowledge
- For a young girl to leave the care of husband, father, and go to another young boy, according to Vedic culture, it is the most abominable. So still, because, it was, the center was Krsna, it is accepted as the highest type of worship
- From the mundane point of view, these activities (the gopis dance with Krsna at midnight in the forest) may appear immoral because a married or unmarried young girl cannot leave home to mix with a young boy and dance with him
- Generally the girls desire good husband and a good home, children, that is their natural propensity, so we want to show some ideal householders also. But the proposal that marriage will solve the question of lust, is not practical
- Gopis said, "We are all beautiful girls, and You are so foolish that You are rejecting our association. We do not know anyone, other than Yourself, who would miss this opportunity to associate with young girls in the dead of night"
- He (Devaka) also gave ten thousand horses , eighteen hundred chariots, and two hundred very beautiful young maidservants, fully decorated with ornaments - as a dowry for Devaki - SB 10.1.31-32
- He (Dvivida) became captivated by the beauty of Balarama's body, whose every feature was very beautiful, decorated as He was with a garland of lotus flowers. Similarly, all the young girls present, dressed & garlanded with flowers, exhibited much beauty
- He (Ramananda Raya) engaged two young girls who were professional dancers and singers to demonstrate the ideology of the drama. Such girls, who are called deva-dasis, are still employed in the temple of Jagannatha, where they are called maharis
- He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) has frustrated Indra's attempt at vengeance by refusing him the sacrifice of Indra-yajna. He is the cause of all pleasure to all young girls. May He be ever compassionate upon you all
- Here is the perfect sense gratification - Krsna and Radharani. Young boys and girls are similarly trying to enjoy their senses, but where is this propensity coming from? It is coming from Krsna
- His mind is as steady as wood or stone. Indeed, it is wonderful that even when he touches such young girls, his mind never changes
- How could she marry a young girl to Krishna? Is Krishna so play thing that He can be handled in such a way? This means she has no knowledge of Krishna. She is simply a sentimental devotee
- I am sure he (Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Prabhupada) will be pleased to see so many young boys and girls are seriously engaged in preaching the gospel of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. That is my success
- I shall request you, my dear young girls and boys, to take Krsna consciousness very seriously, and you will be happy - your life will be perfected. It will be the sublime addition to your life. It is not a bluff
- If there is happiness, why the young boys and girls become hippies? No. Happiness is different. So long you have got this material body, there is no question of happiness, either this American body or Indian body. That they do not know
- In an intoxicated condition, the two demigods entered the water of the Ganges, which was filled with lotus flowers, and there they began to enjoy the company of the young girls exactly as a male elephant enjoys female elephants within the water
- In many instances they (the Mayavadis) were checked by the government, arrested and punished. In Orissa, Thakura Bhaktivinoda punished a so-called incarnation of Visnu who was imitating the rasa-lila with young girls
- In order to insult Balarama, the gorilla took away the earthen pot in which the varuni was kept. Dvivida, being thus intoxicated with his limited strength, began to tear off all the valuable clothes worn by Balarama and the accompanying young girls
- In the material world, a young man wants to dance with many young girls, but Krsna's dancing with the gopis is different
- In the Skanda Purana there is a statement by devotees praying to the Lord, "My Lord, I know that young girls have natural affection for young boys, and that young boys have natural affection for young girls"
- In this child body, she is naked, but people enjoy it. But when she is grown up and she is ladylike, she is young girl, if she becomes naked, oh, that is ridiculous
- It has become a system in their country, the young boys and girls they live as friends without parents taking care of their being married. That has become a system, regular system in Europe and America
- Kali-yuga is so fallen. If a young man sees another young man he's enjoying with another young girl, then naturally his lusty desires increases. So these things are forbidden therefore
- Krsna consciousness is so potent that it gives them (young boys and girls) full satisfaction, they are no longer interested in material sense gratification
- One devotee said, "My dear Govinda, here is a nice flowery bush in Kailasa. I am a young girl, and You are a young poetic boy. After this, what more can I say? You just consider." This is an example of uparasa, caused by impudence in conjugal love
- One must understand this subject (of Ramananda Raya's serving two young girls by massaging their bodies with oil) very seriously and never attempt to imitate such activities
- One wants to go to the heavenly planets to enjoy with the young girls there and drink soma-rasa. Such imaginary pleasure, however, has no value
- Our, these Krsna society young boys and girls, they have prepared so many nice things from milk. It is nutritious, very palatable, every..., everything. And we take food grains, fruits, milk preparation, that's all. That is very easily available
- Out of all the young gopis, Srimati Radharani is the most prominent
- Parvati was engaged to worship the genital of Lord Siva. He was in meditation, and he could not be awakened. Kalidasa Kavi is giving remark that "Here is dhira. Here is dhira. A young girl touching the genital of Lord Siva, and he is not agitated."
- Parvati, young age, beautiful girl, and Lord Siva is meditating naked, and she was offering worshipable flowers on the genital. Still, he was not disturbed. Young girl touching the genital of a person, but he is not disturbed. That is dhirah
- Regarding the drug-addicted young boys and girls in your country, we can give them the best service as it is already evident from our practical movement. Most of my students were drug addicted formerly and now having taken to Krsna Consciousness
- Rupa Gosvami said, "The servants danced, and the restless eyes of all the young girls glanced about"
- The answer anticipates the abominable acts of the Mayavadi impersonalists who place themselves in the position of Krsna and enjoy the company of young girls and women
- The drama being rehearsed by Ramananda Raya and the two young girls was the well-known Jagannatha-vallabha-nataka. The songs and dances were meant for the pleasure of Lord Jagannatha
- The example of Ramananda Raya is certainly unique. The author of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta has given this description (of Ramananda Raya's serving two young girls by massaging their bodies with oil) because in perfect DS one can attain such a position
- The progress of loving affairs between a young boy and a young girl is like the movement of a snake. On account of this, two types of anger arise between a young boy and girl - anger with cause and anger without cause
- The realized souls in Krsna consciousness take continual pleasure in hearing such transcendental literatures (Srimad-Bhagavatam), just as a young boy and girl take pleasure in association. BG 1972 purports
- The young girls, however, were not so much intoxicated as the demigods (Nalakuvara and Manigriva), and they at once became ashamed at being naked before the great sage Narada. They began to cover themselves with all haste
- There (at Raivataka Mountain) he (Dvivida) saw Lord Balarama in the midst of many beautiful young girls, enjoying their company while singing and dancing
- There must be compulsory marriage of young boys and girls attaining twenty-four years of age and sixteen years of age respectively
- These young boys and girls from Europe and America, they have been, they are being taught, "Use the tongue for Krsna. Chant Hare Krsna, and eat Krsna prasadam." And as practical result, although they are very young, still, they have realized God, Krsna
- They (ordinary men) foolishly think that Krsna is like themselves and that He embraces the gopis just as an ordinary man embraces a young girl - CC Intro
- They (the asuras) assumed that no one in the world, including the demigods, the Gandharvas, the Caranas and the Siddhas, had ever touched Her. The demons knew that the young girl was unmarried, and therefore they dared to address Her
- They (the asuras) supposed that the young girl, Mohini-murti, had come there to find a husband among all those present - the Daityas, the demigods, the Gandharvas and so on
- Try to make your London Yatra equally important so that when the young boys and girls of England and America combine together in Sankirtana Party it will be a great revolution in the world, even in Russia and China
- Under the circumstances, where is the chance for a young girl not to be attracted by such beautiful features and not to be afraid of becoming a victim to such beauty?
- Upon seeing Narada, the naked young girls of the demigods were very much ashamed - SB 10.10.6
- Usa replied, "Aniruddha's arms are very long, & his general bodily features are so pleasing that any young girl would be attracted. I feel much pride in saying that this beautiful young man was kissing me, & I was enjoying the nectar of his kissing"
- We actually see that even young boys and girls in the Krsna consciousness movement have given up their long practice of bad habits like illicit sex, meat-eating, intoxication and gambling
- We also take, imitate that enjoyment. We also want to mix, young boys and girls, dance together. Because we imitate Krsna. The same thing is there
- We are seeking pleasure within this material world. That is imitation. That is not real enjoyment. But the basic principle of enjoyment is there. Here there is imitation enjoyment - love between young boy, young girl is there. So wherefrom it comes?
- We shall find in Srimad-Bhagavatam that as soon as all the gopis, the young cowherd girls of Vrndavana, heard Krsna's flute, they immediately came to dance with Him
- When bright young boys and girls receive proper guidance from parents and teachers who can lucidly answer their queries, they easily understand each point and gradually develop fine brains
- When I was in America first, I saw some little boys, not more than ten to twelve years, smoking cigarette. I was astonished that "What kind of education is there?" But they don't mind. Even in their classroom, the elderly young boys and girls, they smoke
- When one is surrounded by young, beautiful girls, sex stimulation naturally becomes prominent
- When Putana, the demonic witch, came to poison Baby Krsna, she came as a beautiful young girl and asked Mother Yasoda - Oh, Yasodamayi, you have a very nice baby. Will you kindly give Him to me so I can nurse Him
- While rehearsing the Jagannatha-vallabha-nataka he (Ramananda Raya) personally directed extremely beautiful young girls in dancing, but he was never affected by their youthful beauty
- While touching the young girls, he was like a person touching wood or stone, for his body and mind were unaffected
- Why the young people go to the university? Why in the university you'll find all the students are young boys and girls? Why
- Within the waters of the Mandakini Ganges, which were crowded with gardens of lotus flowers, the two sons of Kuvera would enjoy young girls, just like two male elephants enjoying in the water with female elephants - SB 10.10.4
- You are a great cheater, for who else would give up the company of young girls like us in the dead of night
- You are doing so much for fulfilling the desire of my Spiritual Master so you are indirectly the representative of my Guru Maharaj. He has been helping me in this matter by sending so many young boys and girls, otherwise who would help me in this mission