"younger age"|"youngest age"|"young age"
Pages in category "Young Age"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Although Prahlada is only five years old, even at this young age he has given up his affectionate relationship with his father and mother. Therefore, he is certainly untrustworthy. Indeed, it is not at all believable that he will behave well toward Visnu
- At such young age, from the first night onwards, she can never for a moment forget him, being still child and unspoiled, therefore she becomes the perfect chaste wife
- I am glad that you are very serious about Krishna consciousness even at such a young age. This is the instruction of Prahlada Maharaja who was a young boy like yourself. He said that now is the time to become Krishna conscious no matter what is one's age
- In the history of India there were many great kings like Bharata Maharaja who even at a very young age practiced tapasya
- In your young age you have taken to this process of Krishna Consciousness. This means that in your previous life you were advanced in yoga but somehow or other you were not able to complete but now you have taken to it as if automatically
- The attraction here, the center of attraction, is sex. So, boys and girls or any, in younger age there is that sex impulse increase and want mating. A female wants male; male wants female. This is the attraction
- The devotee Prahlada says - My dear friends, this is the time, in this young age, to prosecute Krsna consciousness - SB 7.6
- There is no happiness actually, eternal happiness, transcendental happiness, in enjoying this life, or this youthful age, or family, society. There is no happiness, no transcendental happiness