"without following"|"without seriously following"|"without any following"|"without hearing and following"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Without Following"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- He (Srila Jiva Gosvami) also warns that thinking oneself one of the associates of the Supreme without following in the footsteps of the gopis is as offensive as thinking oneself the Supreme. Such thinking is an aparadha
- His (a Krsna conscious person) only profession is to attract the attention of Krsna by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra and living a very simple life, without following daily changes of fashion
- If you disobey the orders of Lord Christ, how you become a Christian, first of all? Where is your Christianity? Simply by rubber-stamping "I'm Christian" you become a Christian, without following the tenets
- In all the Vedic scriptures, faith in the Supreme is advised. In the pursuit of all Vedic instructions, the ultimate goal is the understanding of Krsna. No one can obtain success without following this principle. BG 1972 purports
- In Bhagavad-gita, therefore, it is clearly stated, in the Sixteenth Chapter, verse 17, that rascals of self-made authority, being puffed up by illegally collected money, perform yoga without following the authoritative books
- In order to preach the Bhagavad-gita we have to create the Mahatmas and not the Foolish Scholars who have unauthorizedly taken up the Bhagavad-gita without following the parampara line. That is an important point
- In the scripture known as Brahma-yamala it is stated, "If someone wants to pose himself as a great devotee without following the authorities of the revealed scriptures, then his activities will never help him to make progress in devotional service"
- In the Varaha Purana the following offenses (in Deity worship) are mentioned: (a) to eat in the house of a rich man, (b) to enter the Deity's room in the dark, (c) to worship the Deity without following the regulative principles
- In this age (Kali-yuga), people are indulging in such necessities of life without following the rules and regulations, and this deterioration of social and moral rules is certainly lamentable because of the harmful effects of such beastly behavior
- One cannot be a pure devotee without following the sruti and smrti, and the sruti and smrti without devotional service cannot lead one to the perfection of life
- One should not accept a spiritual master without following his instructions. Nor should one accept a spiritual master just to make a fashionable show of spiritual life
- One who acts without following the regulations of the scriptures will not attain the Absolute Truth. He will get some temporary result, but not the ultimate end of life. BG 1972 purports
- So acaryavan puruso veda. Without following the acarya, if we simply theorize, that is not good
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself indicates herein (CC Madhya 1.271) that all such attempts (of inventing own ways of understanding Lord Caitanya’s philosophy, without following in the footsteps of the acaryas) would simply spoil the spirit of His cult
- The aula-sampradaya, baula-sampradaya and others invented their own ways of understanding Lord Caitanya's philosophy, without following in the footsteps of the acaryas
- The Lord says that anyone who worships the demigods is also worshiping Him, but he is worshiping avidhi-purvakam, which means "without following the regulative principles." The regulative principle is to worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The neophytes, due to their being in the lower stage of devotional service, are invariably envious, so much so that they invent their own ways and means of devotional regulations without following the acaryas
- The rules and regulations is the drying process. But without following the rules and regulation, if you again become a victimized by maya, then there is water, and again dry it
- The srutis understood that without serving Krsna and following in the footsteps of the gopis there would be no possibility of their entering the kingdom of God and serving Krsna in the mood of conjugal love
- Without following the principles of the scriptures, one cannot elevate himself to the perfectional stage. One who actually, therefore, understands the purport of the sastras is considered fortunate. BG 1972 purports
- Without following these principles, the so-called devotional service, hari-bhakti, utpata, simply disturbance, simply a disturbance. Therefore we have to follow the principles laid down by the Gosvamis, sad-gosvami. And then our attempt will be successful
- Without following this process (of Krsna consciousness), it is very difficult to overcome the ocean of darkness, maya