Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Arguing with Caitanya (1 P)
- ► Dining with Caitanya (2 P)
- ► Enjoying with Caitanya (3 P)
- ► Fighting with Caitanya (1 P)
- ► Going with Caitanya (10 P)
- ► Intimate with Caitanya (3 P)
- ► Mixing with Caitanya (1 P)
- ► Spending Time with Caitanya (2 P)
- ► Talking with Caitanya (4 P)
Pages in category "With Caitanya"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total.
- After bathing at noon, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to the house of Tapana Misra for lunch. He took Sanatana Gosvami with Him
- After concluding His pastimes in the water, Lord Govinda returned to His residence. Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to the temple, taking all His devotees with Him
- After consulting with one another, they entreated Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to allow Sankara Pandita to lie down in the same room with Him
- After finishing his talks with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Sri Ranga Puri started for Dvaraka-dhama
- After hearing this, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya rendered his judgment, saying, "Brahmananda Bharati, I see that you are victorious." Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately said, "I accept whatever Brahmananda Bharati has said. It is quite all right with Me"
- After receiving the Bhattacarya's permission, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to see Lord Jagannatha in the temple. He took the Bhattacarya with Him
- After saying this, Prakasananda Sarasvati sat down with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and began to question the Lord as follows
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took Brahmananda Bharati with Him to His residence. From that time on, Brahmananda Bharati remained with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, taking all His devotees with Him, performed the Gundica-marjana (washing and cleansing of the Gundica temple), He went to the garden known as Aitota and accepted prasadam at a picnic within the garden
- After this, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "My Lord, there are ten sannyasis with You"
- All the Mayavadi sannyasis said, "Your Holiness, kindly know from us that we actually have no quarrel with Your refutation of these meanings, for You have given a clear understanding of the sutras"
- Among the devotees who lived with Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Jagannatha Puri, Ramabhadra Acarya was the twenty-sixth, Simhesvara the twenty-seventh, Tapana Acarya the twenty-eighth, Raghunatha Bhattacarya the twenty-ninth and Nilambara the thirtieth
- As long as the devotees remained at Jagannatha Puri with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the pastime of sankirtana was performed with great jubilation every day
- As previously, Raghunatha remained continuously with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for eight months. Then the Lord gave him the following order
- First Advaita Acarya said, "I am sitting in line with an unknown mendicant, and because I am eating with Him, I do not know what kind of destination is awaiting Me"
- Four devotees then humbly insisted that they go with the Lord, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, being the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead, did not accept their request
- From a distant place, Gopinatha Acarya and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya watched the meeting of all the Vaisnavas with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- I shall go to search out Visvarupa. Please forgive Me, but I want to go alone; I do not wish to take anyone with Me
- I then left all the devotees there and brought only five or six persons with Me
- I thought that once again I would see and meet all the devotees and take them with Me to Vrndavana
- If even for a moment I could get an interview with Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, I would not care for the profit of millions of cintamani stones
- If someone wants to follow Me, please stop him. I don't want anyone to go with Me
- If You can also take him with You, we will be very happy. If two people go with You through the jungle, there will certainly be no difficulty or inconvenience
- In the beginning, he came with You from Bengal. It is his desire to visit and see all the holy places of pilgrimage
- Indeed, I know all the paths to the different places of pilgrimage in South India. Just order Me, and I shall go with You
- Jagadananda Pandita was accustomed to provoking loving quarrels with the Lord. There was always some disagreement between them
- Jagadananda Pandita was always in disagreement with the Lord like Satyabhama, whereas Gadadhara Pandita was always awed by the Lord's opulence and was therefore submissive to the Lord under all circumstances
- Let one or two of us go with You; otherwise You may fall into the clutches of thieves and rogues along the way. They may be whomever You like, but two persons should go with You
- Lord Gaurasundara Himself danced in the rear party, and Sri Nityananda Prabhu moved with Lord Caitanya's dancing
- Lord Nityananda began to walk with Caitanya Mahaprabhu to see that He would not fall, and Advaita Acarya and Haridasa Thakura followed Them, dancing
- Mukunda Datta continued, "After accepting the sannyasa order, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu has come to Jagannatha Puri and has brought all of us with Him"
- Mukunda Datta replied, "The Lord has already arrived here. We have come with Him"
- My happiness is in the service of Krsna, and Krsna's happiness is in union with Me. For this reason, I give My body in charity to the lotus feet of Krsna, who accepts Me as His loved one and calls Me His most beloved
- On this occasion, greatly happy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took all the devotees with Him and visited the Lord in the temple
- One brahmana fell at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and then began to dance with Him in ecstatic love
- One day while the Lord was enjoying His playful sports with the other little children, mother Saci brought a dish filled with fused rice and sweetmeats and asked the child to sit down and eat them
- Our Lord, please take one very nice brahmana with You. He will collect alms for You, cook for You, give You prasadam and carry Your waterpot while traveling
- Raghunatha dasa Gosvami lived continuously with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. I am simply recording whatever I have heard from him. Although common men do not believe in these pastimes, I believe in them totally
- Ramananda Raya was very happy to receive these books. He tasted their contents along with the Lord and made a copy of each
- Ramananda Raya, Mardaraja and Sri Haricandana always went with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and rendered various services
- Residing with the Lord at Jagannatha Puri were Pandita Gosani and other devotees, such as Vakresvara, Damodara, Sankara and Haridasa Thakura
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "Damodara Svarupa is my intimate friend. He will come sometimes with You and sometimes alone"
- Sir, I am most fallen, yet You have brought me with You. Showing great mercy, You have accepted food prepared by me
- Sivananda Sena replied, Yes, sir. Raghunatha dasa is with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and is a very famous man. Who does not know him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bade farewell to the officers, and Raya Ramananda continued on with the Lord. The Lord talked to Ramananda Raya about Sri Krsna day and night
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued speaking to the Tattvavadi acarya, "Seeing that I am a mendicant in the renounced order of life, you have been playing with Me in a duplicitous way. You have not actually described the process and ultimate objective"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I shall leave early in the morning and go incognito, taking the road through the forest. I shall go alone - I shall not take anyone with Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I shall not take any of My associates with Me, because if I choose someone, all the others will be unhappy"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My dear Bhattacarya, just consider the character of this man who went with Me to South India"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Please stay with Me and thus show Me favor, accepting the shelter of Jagannatha Puri"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then marked His body with tilaka made from the mud of Radha-kunda, and with the help of Balabhadra Bhattacarya, He collected some of the mud and took it with Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said, "It is for this purpose alone that I have returned. I want to take you with Me to Jagannatha Puri"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to hear the book Krsna-karnamrta, and with great eagerness He had it copied and took it with Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would regularly visit the temple of Jagannatha every day, and at that time Govinda, His personal servant, used to carry His waterpot and go with Him
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu continued, "Here is a simple brahmana named Krsnadasa. Please accept him and take him with You. That is My request"
- Srila Rupa Gosvami, however, stayed at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and when the Dola-yatra festival took place, he saw it in great happiness with the Lord
- Such a person must be a new man, and he must have a peaceful mind. If I can obtain such a man, I shall agree to take him with Me
- Svarupa Damodara and Jagadananda again and again offered the Lord some food. Thus they behaved affectionately with the Lord. This was very, very uncommon
- Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya, the chief assistants in Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastimes, remained with Him both day and night
- The Brahma-samhita and Krsna-karnamrta were two books that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu considered to be most valuable jewels. Therefore He took them with Him on His return trip
- The brahmanas, the priests, have been against this Krsna consciousness movement since it began with Lord Caitanya. When Lord Caitanya started this movement, the priestly class lodged complaints to the Kazi, the magistrate of the Muhammadan government
- The Lord (Caitanya) told him (Junior Haridasa), "You are living with Me in the renounced order, and yet you are looking at a woman with lust"
- The Lord addressed all the devotees one after another and took all of them with Him into the house
- The Lord collected whatever remnants of food were left by Lord Jagannatha. He also took remnants of the Lord's kadara ointment, sandalwood and ropes with Him
- The maha-patra crossed the river with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and when they reached the other shore, the Muslim governor personally received the Lord and worshiped His lotus feet
- The next day, early in the morning, the Lord took His personal associates with Him and, with His own hand, smeared sandalwood pulp on their bodies
- The twenty-second devotee, Krsnadasa, was born of a pure and respectable brahmana family. While touring southern India, Lord Caitanya took Krsnadasa with Him
- Then Maharaja Prataparudra very humbly said, I am most fallen and abominable, and I am unfit to receive an interview with the Lord. One's life is successful if one engages in His service
- These devotees (Svarupa Damodara and the devotees in his charge) sang along with the Lord, and they also ran beside Him. All the other groups of men also sang
- These five tattvas incarnate with Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and thus the Lord executes His sankirtana movement with great pleasure
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the request of Svarupa Damodara Pandita and agreed to take Balabhadra Bhattacarya with Him
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu was residing at Jagannatha puri, Haridasa Thakura, who happened to be Muhammadan by birth, was with Him. In Hindu temples, especially in those days, no one but a Hindu was allowed to enter
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted sannyasa, three personalities were with Him to perform all the necessary activities. They were Nityananda Prabhu, Candrasekhara Acarya and Mukunda Datta
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His party arrived at Yajapura, the Lord asked the two government officers who had come with Him to return
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to see the various forests of Vrndavana, He took the brahmana with Him
- When the Lord returned home, bringing with Him great wealth and many followers, He spoke to Sacidevi about transcendental knowledge to relieve her of the grief she was suffering
- While finding fault with You, he uttered Your name three times, saying Caitanya, Caitanya, Caitanya
- While Tapana Misra and Candrasekhara were thus talking with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He only smiled slightly and remained silent. At that time a brahmana came there to meet the Lord