We Should Become (Disciples of SP)
"we should become"|"you should become"|"one should become"
Pages in category "We Should Become (Disciples of SP)"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A peon's duty is that he must sincerely carry out the order of the postmaster and deliver the letter to the proper person. That is their duty. Similarly, this parampara system is like that. Every one of us should become a spiritual master
- Actually, we should become on the platform of brahmana, qualified brahmana, qualification Vaisnava so that others may not criticize. That is our special request. That chance is there, everyone
- Advancement in Krsna consciousness depends on the attitude of the follower. A follower of the Krsna consciousness movement should become a perfect gosvami
- As much as possible all of my students should become very well versed in all the philosophy presented in our books
- Temple life is going on with little change, but we should become habituated to read the books more profoundly
- The collections will increase as people come more and more. The temple should become self-sufficient, that is wanted. However, see that stealing is stopped. I am doubtful that things are being stolen, otherwise how is the expenditure so high