This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "We Do"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Ante narayana-smrtih: (SB 2.1.6) the result of whatever we do in executing spiritual activities is successful if we can remember Narayana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- As Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita, sarva dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja: "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me." (BG 18.66) Whatever we do, we should constantly remember Vasudeva
- Even if we do a little on the path of bhakti, it goes to our account. For instance, if we deposit only two dollars in a savings bank, it is kept in our account, and it will increase with interest
- Everything we do should be for the reason that it gives pleasure to Krishna. Because Krishna's intimate associates give Him the most pleasure
- If the spiritual master is attacked by some disease, it is due to the sinful activities of others. "Don't make many disciples." But we do it because we are preaching. Never mind - let us suffer - still we shall accept them
- If this were so (Arjuna had much better facilities then we do now, yet he refused to accept this system of yoga) five thousand years ago, then what of the present day? BG 1972 purports
- If we do not act to satisfy the Supreme Lord, we engage in maya's activities
- If we do not change our consciousness in this life, whatever we do in the name of social, political, religious or communal and national welfare will be the cause of our bondage. This means we have to continue in material, conditional life
- If we steadfastly perform daily program of rising early, cleansing, chanting 16 rounds, holding kirtana wherever we are at least twice daily, reading, worshiping the deity, going on Sankirtana - then our all success is guaranteed in whatever we do
- In the material world we have no experience of such a thing but we do experience a perverted reflection in the phenomenon of perspiration - CC Intro
- It is not that we have to change our process of work, but we do have to understand for whom we are working. Whatever activity we have to do we must execute, but we should not be carried away by kama, desire
- Simply you have to become sincere. That's all. Everything is there. But if we become cheaters, we do, say something before Krsna, before the spiritual master, before fire, and do something else, then there is no question of dictation from Krsna
- Somehow or other, we have to surrender to Krsna. Then our life is successful. Otherwise not. So we do it knowingly or unknowingly; the effect is the same
- Someone may ask, "Then shall we do nothing?" Yes do nothing simply to improve your material position. Whatever material happiness is allotted for you by destiny, you'll get it wherever you are
- Sometimes our conscience bids, "Don't do this," but due to our lust and greediness we do something which is abominable. Krsna is there within our heart. He also gives sometimes dictation, "Don't do it"; still, we do
- The established rule is that whatever we do, whatever we eat, whatever we sacrifice or whatever we give in charity must be done to the full satisfaction of the Lord
- The government says "In God we trust", and we are preaching the message of love of God, pleading with the people to become servants of God. So where is the cause of breaking the public peace?
- The Lord is the witness of everything; He sees what we are doing at every moment. The Lord is not covered by a body resulting from karma
- The pantheists say that because everything is God, whatever we do is God worship. This is Mayavada philosophy - that because everything is made of God, therefore everything is God. But our philosophy is that everything is God but also not God
- The wives of the brahmanas said, "And what shall we do if we return home? Our husbands, brothers, fathers, sons, mothers and friends will no longer accept us at home because we have already left them all"
- The word nirakara does not indicate that He (God) has no form, but that He has no material form as we do. Form is there, but it is not material; it is spiritual form
- They give some false argument, "Lord Christ says, 'Thou shall not kill' and if I kill, Christ has taken the contract that whatever sinful activities we do, he will excuse." This is Christian dogma
- We are sons of the Supreme, and we can enjoy life very supremely without any misery and without any doubt. Therefore we should not think that Krsna comes here just as we do, being obliged by the laws of nature
- We do everything definitely, on the positive platform. Is that clear? Does anyone have any further question
- Whatever we do and whatever our occupation, our main purpose should be to please the Supreme Lord
- Whatever we do as an ordinary worker, or as a sannyasi, or as a yogi, or as a philosopher must be done in Krsna consciousness
- Whatever we do here, within this material world, is some sort of sinful activity, even if we do not know it
- When we transcend material nature through the rendering of service unto Krsna, what is our status? Do we become zero
- When you live in Krsna consciousness. Then all our actions will not be binding upon us. Otherwise any little thing we do, yajnarthat karmano 'nyatra loko 'yam karma-bandhanah, we shall be entangled. And that is material life
- Yoga means God conscious, or Krsna conscious. Everything, anything, any attempt, which we perform, which we do for spiritual realization is called yoga
- You cannot be mad after harer guna unless you give up your madness of material enjoyment. So long we are mad after material happiness, then we do anything wrong