visual | visualization | visualize | visualized | visualizes | visualizing | visually
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Visualize"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- According to the Vedas, there are three kinds of proof: pratyaksa, anumana and sabda. One is by direct visual perception. If a person is sitting in front of me, I can see him sitting there, and my knowledge of his sitting there is received through my eyes
- Anyone who has accepted Daksa as the most important personality and neglected Lord Siva because of envy is less intelligent and, because of visualizing in duality, will be bereft of transcendental knowledge
- As soon as the dusts are removed the human being is able to visualize a clear conception of his real self and thereby he becomes free from the miseries pertaining to the body & mind
- Brahma said, "Krsna, the cosmic manifestation that we are visualizing at present is all within Your body. Yet I am seeing You outside, and You are also seeing me outside. How can such things happen without being influenced by Your inconceivable energy?"
- By the interaction of fire and the visual sensation, the subtle element taste evolves under a superior arrangement. From taste, water is produced, and the tongue, which perceives taste, is also manifested
- O devotee of the Lord, the purpose of the visual sense is fulfilled simply by seeing you, and to touch your body is the fulfillment of bodily touch
- O my (Dhruva's) master, Lord Brahma is fully surrendered unto You. In the beginning You gave him knowledge, and thus he could see and understand the entire universe, just as a person awakens from sleep and visualizes his immediate duties
- Sense perceptions, such as aural perception of the sound of a drum, visual perception of a beautiful woman, or perception of the delicious taste of a milk preparation by tongue, all come through different senses and are therefore differently understood
- Since one cannot visually experience the presence of the Supersoul, He appears before us as a liberated devotee. Such a spiritual master is none other than Krsna Himself
- The conception of the universal form of the Lord gives a chance to the materialist to think of the Supreme Lord, but the materialist must know for certain that his visualization of the world in a spirit of lording over it is not God realization
- The fallen person continued, "There are so many insects and worms, surrounded by the stools left by different kinds of diseased persons. And after visualizing this horrible scene, my eyes have become sore, and I am becoming nearly blind"
- The insuperable ecstasy was so strong that the queens, who were shy, first embraced the Lord in the innermost recesses of their hearts. Then they embraced Him visually, and then they sent their sons to embrace Him (which is equal to personal embracing)
- The Lord's bodily texture and color are described (in MM 2) indicates that He is a person, for the impersonal Brahman cannot have a body that is as soft as anything or whose hue is visualized
- The mystic takes similar measures (as the sannyasi) so that he can enhance his meditation and better visualize within himself the localized aspect of the same Supreme Spirit
- The mystic tolerates all sorts of tribulations in order to visualize the localized aspect of the SS. In other words, he does not care about what it may take, even if it means meeting with death, to realize his ideal, which has no equal in the universe
- This material creation, having been created by the external energy of the Lord, is like an imaginary town visualized on a hill or in a forest
- This universe, or the universal sky which we can visualize with its innumerable planets, is shaped just like an egg
- Those who are trying to visualize the Supreme Soul within the heart, they are called yogi
- When Brahma, initiated by Sri Krsna by the sound vibration tapa, engaged himself in acts of austerity, by the pleasure of Visnu he was able to visualize the transcendental world, Sri Vaikuntha, through transcendental realization
- When your loving spirit is developed fully like the full moon, then in the full moon night, as you can visualize the whole city, similarly, by raising yourself to the platform of loving service of Krsna, you will see God face to face